Kill or Be Killed - Cover

Kill or Be Killed

Copyright© 2007 by acolodude

Chapter 9

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 9 - What if the people started to die? What would you do?

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Slavery   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   DomSub   MaleDom   Torture   Snuff   Violence  

I was stunned as everyone turned and looked toward me for my answer.

I almost stuttered as I asked, "Who made me the boss?"

The answer was either — "I did!" or "ME!" depending on who you were listening too. Everyone started to laugh and giggle as they realized just how quickly and finally they had spoken. They did this without even having a discussion about it.

Roberta stood up and calmly said that it was obvious that I was a natural leader, since everyone felt the same way without even having to discuss the matter. Again everyone agreed with her and made it clear that I had just been voted in as the leader unanimously! All I could do at that point was smile and say "Gee Thanks" everyone got a huge laugh out of my discomfort at being pressed into the leadership role.

Randle said that my military knowledge and experience made me the most logical choice. I smiled at him and said, "Well XO {short for executive officer or second in command} nice of you to point that out" Randle replied "Not cool man, not cool at all" everyone was laughing again as I continued by asking who he felt would be the best person for each staff position. You could have heard a pin drop! I just smiled as I saw the huge grin form on Randle's face.

I figured the fastest way for us to get organized was to use a system that has been tested and for the most part works. So we would use the army unit organization of staff positions or S1, S2, S3, S4, S6 and MEDO.

The S1 was responsible for personnel and administration and it seemed like Amanda would be the best person for this job as she did most of the paperwork and stuff for the outfitting business. Amanda volunteered Kammie to be her assistant, much to Kammie's dismay.

The S2 was responsible for Intelligence and Security Nathan volunteered for the job. Sue was selected as the alternate for this area since she knew the lay of the land.

The S3 was responsible for Planning and Tactics Ken-Gi was selected for this job, even though he did not want it. He agreed to do his best. Zeke was selected as the alternate since his engineering knowledge would be a big help.

The S4 was responsible for supplies Roberta and Erika both volunteered so we made it a joint duty with Roberta being primary and Erika being the alternate.

The S6 was responsible for electronics and communications Pamella took this job with quite a bit of excitement and Tia volunteered to be her assistant.

The Medical Officer or MEDO was Karen by default since she was a Medical Student and O'Kei volunteered to be her assistant. Karen was already a Paramedic with two years of experience and had been working with the Academy Medical Clinic for extra experience. O'Kei had medical training similar to an EMT or Practical Nurse.

Randle would help both S2 and S3 when needed and I could help with medical. Hopefully I would never be needed. With everyone now having an area of responsibility we had our first official meeting to discuss our next move.

We started by listing the three most important things we could think of for our survival.

Number one was security. Number two was shelter. Number three was supplies.

As far as security went we had a fair supply of weapons, ammunition and knowledge of how to use them. But it was agreed by all that some heavier weapons such as crew served weapons like M2.50 caliber machinegun and/or 240B 7.62 caliber machinegun would be perfect. AT4 rocket launchers and/or Javelin shoulder fired missile systems would be great too. All of these could be found at Fort Carson Army Base near Colorado Springs.

Armored hummers, Strikers and/or MRAP {mine resistant ambush protected} trucks could also be found there. But we were worried about what else we might find or what might find us.

Shelter was pretty much taken care of with the cabin and warehouse along with my ranch house and the small ranger cabin. We could move to any of them as needed. I also knew of a large cave and abandon mine that with a little work could be made livable and even secure.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.