Donna's Last Swing - Cover

Donna's Last Swing

by donnadangling

Copyright© 2007 by donnadangling

BDSM Sex Story: A woman prepares herself for her last lover, a knotted rope.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Snuff   Masturbation   .

She leaned back in her chair, running her hands up and down her long, slender legs, carefully checking to make sure they were smooth. Good, she had not missed anything when she had shaved them. She held them in the air, flexing them and pointing her toes, admiring them. She opened the package on the side table and took the sheer black pantyhose out. Shaking them free, she rubbed the fine material against her cheek. Oh, yes, the saleswoman was right. They felt like silk.

Carefully, carefully she slid the pantyhose up her legs. This was no time for a run. Pulling them up, she donned her strappy black high heels and walked to the mirror. She stroked her legs, smoothing the fine nylon over her. She loved the coolness against her firm tight ass, the fine seam touching her between her legs. She examined herself critically as she spun around. She had thought about panties and stockings and a garter belt but liked the caress of the pantyhose

She slipped into a black sleeveless top and luxuriated in the feel of the material against her nipples. They were already standing out in excited anticipation. She paused for a moment, closing her eyes as she rubbed the fine silk over them, pinching them hard, her nails digging into the erect nubbins.

She rolled her eyes in amazement. The plug. She had nearly forgot it. Picking it up, she ran her fingers over the black latex butt plug, thinking of the hours of pleasure it had given her. She placed it base down on the stool, lowered her pantyhose and commenced sitting down on it. She used no lube, not tonight, biting her lower lip as she forced it inside her. Finally it seated itself. She flicked on the remote control and felt is begin to vibrate in her ass. She left it on low setting for now. She would turn it up in a few minutes.

Drawing the nylon back up, she hurried to examine herself again. Perfect. She had trimmed her pussy when shaving her legs during her bath. She touched the black nylon with one fingertip, pressing it between her already swollen labia and up against her clit. Perfect.

Now she went to her dressing table. She checked her make-up, making sure it was just what she wanted, a bit provocative perhaps but not slutty. Then she brushed her red-blonde hair, arranging it so that it fell freely. That would have to be rearranged, of course, but when it was time for that she wouldn't have a clear view of the mirror.

Or would she? She stepped up onto the stool and looked. Her excitement built. Why had she never thought of this? Getting down, she moved the full length mirror from corner and adjusted it so she would have a fine view of herself when she was on the stool. The slight height difference to come shouldn't be a problem.

Her mouth was dry, her heart rate and breathing already speeding up. She was already damp between her legs as much from the knowledge of what was to come as the vibrating plug in her ass and the touch of nylon and silk against her body. She was ready. Taking the remote control in hand she climbed on top of the stool.

She had debated using some sort of restraints, ties or rope or even cuffs, on her ankles or wrists, or both. She had decided to go without them. She needed her hands in front, and although she could have tied them there, she wanted freedom of movement. What if she wanted one hand on her breast as well as her pussy? And her legs, she needed to be able to kick properly, particularly now that she would see herself.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.