Buying Wholesale - Cover

Buying Wholesale

Copyright© 2007 by Thinking Horndog

Chapter 4

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - An experimental large-scale pickup of colonists is mounted in an effort to boost the numbers of those escaping the Swarm.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Consensual   Slavery   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   BBW  

Marissa Skomp and Dee Dee Whitaker were in the holding area for the auction at the ring, but they had held themselves back, watching the way things were going. Both of them had committed to this kind of thing in the past -- but it hadn't gone well. This particular method of selection was pretty anonymous; you didn't get to meet the person who won the bids face to face until after. They saw a number of women get serious surprises when their new sponsor came to claim them -- and more than a couple of rejections. Speaking of rejections... Marissa and Dee Dee had arrived together, but Dee Dee was keeping her distance... "What's up with you?" Marissa asked her long- time girlfriend, hands on hips.

"You killed him!"

"No, I didn't," Marissa replied reasonably, "THEY killed him, with that needle; I just took advantage of the opportunity to get even -- for all of us!"

"It was... sickening..." Dee Dee turned her head away.

"It didn't last," Marissa replied. "He hurt me -- he jammed his cock in my ass -- and he enjoyed it. I felt like he needed the payback -- especially since he LIED..." She grimaced and stared at the dirt between her feet. "He was always on me because I wasn't a virgin -- calling me a slut, and treating me like dirt. And the whole time, he was lying to all of us." She looked up at her friend, "Aren't you upset that he lied and cheated and stole your cherry under false pretenses?"

Dee Dee sighed. "Well, yeah, but I was there -- I did it. I sold myself." She looked out across the ring. "I don't know if I can do it again."

"At least this time you'll get what you paid for," Marissa retorted. "Look at it that way."

Dee Dee shrugged. "I picked Duane. I picked wrong, but..." She waved her hand at the ring. "This is all so... haphazard..."

"It's an honest game, though," Marissa pointed out, waving at the stands. "They're all real honest-to-God selectees..."

"Yeah, but... Old guys?" Dee Dee shivered.

"They may look old today, Honey," a woman nearby said, "but in a couple of weeks, they'll LOOK twenty-five! And they'll still BE old, between the ears -- which means they'll be smarter than anything you're probably dating now..."

"I just..." Dee Dee shivered again. "remember all of those TV shows where they caught Internet predators? Child molesters..."

The woman eyed her. "You're not a child -- or you wouldn't be here. So what if the guy picks you because you're young? Honey, I don't know if you realize it, but the way we have been doing things in this century has been unusual -- for centuries, parents have bartered off their daughters to old, rich guys for a bride price... It wasn't really any less a sale than this is -- and in some places, it STILL HAPPENS!"

"Yeah, I guess..."

"Why don't you just wait and see what happens? I wish I had what you have to offer..." The woman sighed; she'd been up once, and suffered the embarrassment of having no one bid on her. Martha Sangler was just too big to make the cut on the first pass -- to heavy, too motherly, too dowdy. Even out of her clothing, her body didn't exactly scream 'sex toy!' -- even given her massive breasts. Maybe it was the Caesarian Section scar -- or the way fat lay on her body because of it. She had a number of nice features -- but they weren't packaged very well; putting her auburn hair up in a bun was a mistake, for instance.

Marissa was quick to point this out, "Why don't you let down that bun? It makes you look OLD..."

"Do you think?" Martha asked. "I can't have it in my way, though, if I'm going to have to, you know, give oral sex..."

Marissa looked amused; this lady was planning on giving blowjobs in public -- but couldn't SAY blowjob... "There is still stuff we can do to make you look younger -- I mean, you aren't REALLY fifty, are you?"

"Good God, no! I'm thirty-six!" Martha burst out.

"Dee Dee, do you have your brush and those combs?" Marissa asked.

"Of course..." Dee Dee had naturally curly hair and never went anywhere without the supplies to push it back from her face.

"Well?" Marissa stuck her hand out and Dee Dee started digging.

"I can't thank you enough!" Martha purred when the girls were done. "That's MUCH better!" They'd turned the bun into a ponytail -- and fluffed it so that its body showed, enhancing Martha's face, at least, quite a bit. "What else should I do?"

Marissa looked at Dee Dee, got a nod, and said, "Take off about half of those rings -- they tell people that you think you have fat fingers -- and that you're embarrassed about it."

"Oh." Martha blinked. "Good idea." She DID have pudgy fingers -- but it the girls were right, she was pointing them up, not improving things. She started pulling them off. "What on Earth can I do with them?" Actually, her fingers weren't that bad -- Martha's perceptions in this area were flawed...

"Pinky ring on the second toe?" Dee Dee suggested. "You're wearing flip-flops..."

"Yeah..." She pulled them off and got ready to sit and place them on her feet -- but Marissa stopped her.

"You don't want a dusty ass," Marissa pointed out. She took the rings and slid them onto Martha's toes. The fit wasn't perfect, but it wasn't too bad...

"What do I do with the rest?" Martha wondered aloud. "I know! Pick one! Each of you!" Marissa and Dee Dee shared a look; what were THEY going to do with the things? -- but they understood that the woman meant well. "What else?" Martha prompted.

The pair thought about it, scoping the older woman from head to foot. She had nice ankles... "Ankle bracelet -- definitely!" Dee Dee announced.

"Really?" Martha blinked, then sighed. "Where am I going to get one?"

Marissa scratched her head. "Run a necklace around it twice?" She started digging in her purse. "I've got an old necklace that Duane gave me..." She made a face. "Actually, it's perfect -- it's got that nasty charm..." The charm was a stylized cock poking a heart -- Duane had made her wear it regularly, so he could poke fun at her over it. Marissa wrapped it around Martha's ankle twice. "Yeah, that'll work. Okay, let's see how THIS goes..."

Up in the stands, Jimmy Preston, only recently arrived from outside, was complaining, "Where are all the hot girls?" Jimmy was a seven point seven at sixteen -- somewhat owlish in his eyeglasses. He'd been at the top of his class in high school -- and a year ahead -- but as occurs regularly, his social life had lagged. Jimmy was already pegged for a naval R & D site -- and if he hadn't showed up at the fair, a team would have picked him up soon, anyway -- but it would have been his first pickup of any type, ever... Now, he was sitting in the stands, on the cusp of FINALLY collecting four women who WOULD meet his every need -- and the selection sucked...

Gerhardt Martin had a different outlook on things. "Sonny, you still need a mama. Young girls, they are nothing but problems -- and they don't know what they're doing when it come to the sex things, ja? Pick an older, wiser head -- you can always make her younger and prettier -- and she'll be very grateful, not so? An older woman will take care of ALL your needs, not just those of your schwanz..."

"Yeah, well, if that's the smart thing, how come nobody's doing it?" Jimmy countered.

"Who said everyone is smart?" Gerhardt countered. "Most men think with their schwanz. Pick some young ones -- but pick an older mama for her experience -- if not for you, do it for the young ones..."

"If that idea is so smart, why are you looking at young chicks?" Jimmy pressed.

"I am older -- I can teach!" Gerhardt retorted, then leaned in to add, "Can YOU teach?"

Jimmy grunted, annoyed -- but the old guy was right; you can't teach what you've never experienced -- at least, not where sex is concerned...

Smitty, the impromptu auctioneer, glanced over the remains of the pool. Things were getting pretty thin... There were a couple of younger chicks on the sidelines, but they weren't in the pool. He'd talked to Gunny about dragging in some more talent from outside, but that was somewhat dangerous, so they didn't want to get too serious about going outside if they didn't have to... "Okay," he announced, "looks like it's time to look over the performance-oriented crowd..." Pointing, he picked out five of the leftovers. "Go over and stand in the focus over there, the five of you, and we're gonna put your claims to the test..." Turning back to the stands, he announced, "Okay, I need five volunteers to put these women through their paces! You don't have to buy, afterwards -- you're just gonna get a piece and let them prove whether they're really any good or not..."

Jimmy squirmed in his seat and Gerhardt chuckled. "Go down and have one of them suck out the excess man-juice," he urged, "Then maybe you will be able to think clearer, ja?"

"Yeah, good idea," Jimmy muttered, hopping up. There was no way he was going to pass this up, but the old guy had given him a face-saving reason to go down there. "Which one, though?"

Gerhardt surveyed the available talent. "The second from the right," he opined.

Jimmy looked the woman over -- not hard, since she was being displayed by the holographic projector at several times life-size. "I dunno. What's up with her stomach?"

"She has had babies by C-section -- they cut her open to deliver them," Gerhardt related. "Things didn't heal pretty. But that is easily fixed by the machines in the colony ship..."

"Her boobies are just HUGE!!!"

"Ja, she's a big mama -- and that's a good thing. If they're too big, you can have them reduced..." Gerhardt reminded him. "She has a pretty face..."

"Yeah. Are you going down?"

"I'm still an old man," Gerhardt replied. "Today is for young men."

Jimmy nodded; he could have used the support, but he understood. He headed on down the bleachers, stepping from empty seat to empty seat; there weren't that many sponsors left in the stands, either...

Jimmy had no trouble homing in on his selection; he was the first one to move to volunteer. Others overcame their reluctance only upon seeing him making his way down. Stepping into the marked-off area, he approached the woman, "Hi..."

"Hi." The woman was Martha Sangler -- who couldn't decide whether attracting a guy this young was a windfall or a ticket to failure. "Ummm, what would you like?"

"I, uuuhhh," Jimmy tripped over his tongue. "Maybe you could, ummm, show me the ropes..."

Martha cocked her head. "How close have you been?"

"I -- not close. Not at all," Jimmy admitted.

Both of them had forgotten that they were on display. "Come here, then. Have you ever touched a woman's breasts? Go ahead, they're sensitive, but they're not easily damaged." She hefted one of hers and when he reached out, she laid it on his palm.

Jimmy's eyes widened; it was soft and warm -- and heavy! "Don't you get backaches?"

"Regularly," Martha admitted. "That feels good all over, but the nipples are the most sensitive areas..."

Jimmy brought up his other hand to tweak her nipple -- and watched it extend itself and her areola crinkle. "Wow!"

"It likes you..." The boy was clumsy -- but that paradoxically added to Martha's arousal. He was a virgin, for God's sake! She'd gotten a hold of a virgin! Martha could feel herself lubricating.

There was a roar from the stands, where they were getting a free sex show. Many of the sponsors had one or more women already, and most of the males had a head in their lap, working, while they watched this. Three of the other women were already giving head, and one was knelt up and accepting a cock in her ass -- obviously painfully -- but, oddly, most of the attention was focused on Martha and Jimmy -- and the audience could see Martha's outer labia pink up and get puffy and pop open in response to her heightened arousal.

Jimmy was all but drooling; Martha encouraged him to continue. "Go ahead, you can suck it. Even chewing on it gently is pleasurable..." She arched her back as Jimmy lifted her breast some and bent to pull in her nipple, then closed in a bit more so she could rub the lump at his crotch.

Jimmy moaned around her nipple; just the touch brought him close to cumming. "Don't cum!" Martha enjoined, "I want to taste it. It would be a shame for your cum to be wasted in there... Can I take it out?"

Jimmy backed off the nipple to try to get some control. "Uh huh."

The fight to retrieve Jimmy's cock through his fly actually served to cool him off somewhat; Martha had to resort to opening his belt and pulling his pants and underwear down. "Oh, my!" she breathed when her prize was actually firmly in her grip. The lanky boy had a sizeable cock -- a porn video spectacular, long enough for her to wrap both of her small hands around the shaft!

"I'm close..." Jimmy gritted out, barely in control.

Martha's knees kicked up dust clouds as they thudded into the ground; she let go with one hand and wrapped her lips around his glans, tickling the underside with her tongue was she gazed up at him...

... And Jimmy immediately erupted into her hot, wet mouth, "OMIGAAAAWD!" His knees shook and his balls bounced up and down and his cock pulsed and pulsed and pulsed... It was nirvana, and it lasted probably thirty endless seconds... He came to himself to find that he was holding her head in place with both hands -- but she had her eyes closed and was humming, obviously in no distress...

Jimmy was right. Cum varied, and Martha had swallowed quite a bit over the years -- some of which she hadn't enjoyed. But this load was wonderful; she could suck it all day -- which was probably a good thing, considering the copious quantities Jimmy delivered. Apparently, he'd never heard of the fact that the average male came about a teaspoonful... "You're still hard," she observed, pulling back off him.

"Yeah," Jimmy croaked. He'd cum and cum and cum -- and his pecker was still rock-hard and incredibly sensitive...

"Let's do it, then," Martha said, dropping onto her back in the dust. "Don't look at it -- some young girl with a pretty pussy can give you the tour some other time. Just give it to me and I'll put it in and we can both enjoy ourselves..."

Jimmy didn't think about it; he didn't think about the audience making catcalls in the background. He just dropped to his knees and let her take his pecker in her hand and rub it between her legs -- and when he was seated in the opening, he plowed forward, going deep... Speech wasn't possible; the feeling was beyond description. But when he opened his eyes and saw the look on the woman's face, he knew that she knew all about it.

"Oh, God!" Martha gasped as his hot, hard rod plunged deep into her. The unknown boy's cock was the largest she'd ever tried to accommodate -- and it felt incredible! "Fuck me! Fuck me HARD!!!!"

Jimmy was only too happy to oblige! This felt a LOT better than his imagination --or his fist -- had ever produced! Pussy was hot and oily and slick and... just felt incredible! What needed doing was clear -- his body knew, even if his brain didn't know in advance how it was going to be -- his hips snapped, driving him deep in her clasping tunnel and then recovered, only to snap again... He'd never thought of himself as being particularly athletic, but this... this, he could do all day...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.