Suburban Girl - Cover

Suburban Girl

Copyright© 2007 by Punky Girl

Chapter 12

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - In the suburbs of Cleveland, Ohio a young girl discovers that masturbation is a sin. But when she breaks a promise to God to stop her immoral actions she begins to see the Bible's list of sexual restrictions as her most basic and carnal desires. Because for this 13-year-old suburban girl, sin and her wanton sexual needs go hand in hand as she struggles to endure a body built for sex, abuse, and constant orgasm. Inspired by the classic UseNet story "Farm Girl" by Dark Dreamer.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Torture   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Water Sports   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Prostitution  

Two days later Daniel's prediction proved true. He had 33 orders already for more videos of me and it was time to start recording the hard-core scenes.

Jason was my first on-screen partner. As a precaution Daniel told him to wear a ski-mask to hide his identity, an idea my brother didn't much care for. He asked why he had to hide his identity if I didn't have to and Daniel explained, "Your sister's face is what, ahh, sells her as being a young girl. Her breasts are too big for a true child and her body is, ahh, nearly too developed for some of my customers. But her face, ahh, that still has a childish glow to it. You, on the other hand, your face isn't necessary. It'd be foolish to unnecessarily risk exposing it to the audience."

Grumbling at first, Jason agreed to wear the mask, and with my other two brothers and father watching on Daniel recorded us while we fucked on my bed. It was strange having sex under the hot lights Daniel had set up and the constant interruptions kept almost killing the mood, too. Daniel would stop us to adjust where I put my hands or how Jason had my legs splayed. Sometimes he'd just tell Jason to freeze so he could get a good close up of his cock buried in my pussy and that could be agonizing. It reminded me of the time I'd been tied up to the downstairs toilet: I'd get close to cumming and then I was suddenly interrupted. In the end I sort of had to fake my orgasm for the camera because Jason was getting ready to explode.

Daniel had instructed him not to cum inside me. While I squeaked and groaned in feigned orgasmic delight he pulled out of me and I quickly scrambled up to my knees to lick him to climax so the camera could record a "money shot" of his cock exploding across my face. After it did I waved with a fake smile on my face and reminded the audience of my name, "Desp", and invited them to "see me again sometime".

As soon as Daniel announced the scene had been perfect, and he turned off the camera, my father got onto the bed with me. With my brother's cum still coating my face he roughly fucked my juiced-up cunt. It didn't take me long to finally have a real orgasm. Hearing Daniel joke with my brothers about how desperate I looked to climax only made it easier for me to do so. After only a few minutes my dad came inside me and his hot sperm made me shudder again from head to toe.

The rest of that day was spent servicing the men in my life-- Daniel, my dad, and my brothers-- however they wanted. A few days after that Daniel presented my father with an envelope stuffed full with cash. I had no idea at the time how much was in it, but I knew it had to be a lot because he gave each of my brothers $300 from it and even gave me a share, too.

"A proper whore should get paid for her work," he told me as he folded the three bills into my palm. Though I was glad to receive the money I knew he was only giving it to me to further shame me for what I had become.


The last marking period of the school year was nearing and my grades weren't exactly stellar, but they were passing at least. At home I was making about one movie a week with Daniel and my family, some hard-core and some surprisingly gentle. Daniel spoke constantly about how well the movies were selling and he backed up his claims with regular payments to my father. Each envelope appeared to be thicker than the last but my dad always gave me the same amount from them: $300. For some reason I couldn't spend any of the money, though. There were things I would have loved to buy, of course, but each time I considered using the cash on myself the thought made me sick. I was a total whore, and I knew it, but somehow spending my whore-earned dollars made it all too real. So instead of using the money I stuffed it into a rusted-out lamp-pole on my suburban street. It wasn't a particularly safe place to keep the cash but I barely cared.

On the first day of the last marking period of the school year I joined Jessie Tordin and his friends in the cafeteria, much to Daisy's annoyance. Daisy hated the dark-haired and rumpled boy and his group of friends but they'd sort of become my regular clique to hang out with at lunch. None of Daisy's middle-school friends shared our lunch period, after all, and of course her boyfriend Craig and his friends attended the high school across the street.

What really annoyed Daisy about sitting with Jessie and his group at lunch was that they all thought she was like me. They constantly hit on her and copped feels without permission, thinking she shouldn't care since I obviously didn't.

"Stop it, I'm trying to eat!" she shrieked when Dale, Jessie's side-kick, reached out and grabbed one of her breasts.

I laughed and so did everyone else at the table. Jennifer, the only other girl in our lunch group, had a hand down my shorts and all the boys were aware of this. The fact that Daisy would get annoyed by a simple groping of her tits was amusing by comparison.

Jennifer was a slightly overweight blond 7th grader who had idolized me for weeks. An ex-girlfriend of Jessie's, she viewed my total sluttiness as something to aspire toward. I didn't dissuade her from that course but I didn't exactly encourage it, either. She seemed to enjoy touching me in public, though, and had grown more and more bold over the last few days.

"Check out the new girl!" she giggled as her hand finally made my naked pussy turn moist.

At first I thought she was talking about me. I'd been attending Hayes for months, but a lot of people still referred to me as "the new girl". But then I noticed everyone at our table looking across the cafeteria and I followed their stares. Across the room, sitting by herself, was a very pretty 8th grader being harassed by The Stack. The girl looked like she was about to cry and The Stack looked like she was aiming for a fight.

"Yeah, she's in my first hour," Desmond, another of the boys sitting at my table, said. He sounded bored. "She's a stuck-up bitch."

"Then she deserves it," Jennifer purred. Whispering into my ear she added, "You like this?"

I did. The feeling of the younger girl's hand on my cunt was amazing. But I was preoccupied by this new girl and the terrified look about her in the wake of The Stack's presence. There was something about her that seemed familiar, like I knew her from somewhere...

"Careful!" I groaned. Jennifer's eager hand had pressed between the folds of my sex a bit too hard.

"Sorry," she snickered.

I kept my eyes on The Stack as the 7th grader inexpertly fingered my twat. Everybody at the table had their eyes on me and Jennifer again but mine were fixed on the poor, terrified looking girl facing The Stack's wrath across the cafeteria. How did I know her?

"Oh!" I groaned, a sound of pleasure and realization. Jennifer, the 7th grader, had just plunged a finger inside my hole just as I realized who the tormented girl was. I immediately gripped the 12-year-old's arm and pulled her away from me. I stood up from my seat at the table and, since I had never stopped anyone from doing anything to me before, this confused my friends.

"Where're you going?" I heard Jessie say. Jennifer and Daisy also raised their voices in alarm as I strode across the lunchroom in the direction of The Stack and her would-be victim.

Brandi "The Stack" Lemming got her nickname from the size of her tits. They were massive, as was the rest of her body. Nearly six feet tall, the large girl hardly belonged in the 8th grade. It would make more sense for her to be in a prison cell somewhere, actually. Mean and tough, the dykish brunette loved to bully. She'd tried to bully me in the past but I was no fun for her. When she accused me of being a slut I just said, "So?". When she accused me of fucking half the boys in our grade I replied by saying the number was probably closer to two-thirds. Since nothing she ever said to me got me upset, and since I never let her see me sweat, she'd long since stopped bothering me.

The girl she was picking on right now, though, was on the verge of tears. She looked miserable and scared. Part of me wanted to enjoy her predicament since, in a past life, she'd made things miserable for me. But I felt a strange sense of loyalty to her. After all, we were both former students of St. Mary the Immaculate.

"BITCH!" The Stack yelled at the girl, throwing her tray of food off the table. "I asked you a fucking question!"

"Back off, Brandi," I told the giant-sized 8th grader.

She looked at me, as did her victim. Both of them look confused. Brandi said, "This don't concern you, Becky..."

"Jody's my friend," I informed The Stack. "So yeah, it does."

The dykish bitch laughed without humor. Behind me my friends were standing, I knew, ready to back me up if the giant bitch turned violent. Realizing their presence, The Stack muttered something unintelligible and stormed off.

"Thanks," Jody whispered. I invited her back to my table and she readily agreed. I gave her the rest of my lunch and she ate it.


After school my former nemesis cried in my arms. "It's awful!" she moaned. "This place is so awful! How do you deal with it, how?"

I stroked her hair and hushed her in a gentle tone of voice. We were sitting beneath the bleachers on the school's soccer field. I said, "It's not that bad. You'll get used to it..."

"Used to it?" she groaned. "How? Everyone is so mean and dumb and nasty!"

She went on to tell me that she'd been kicked out of St. Mary the Immaculate's because she'd been caught cheating on a Biology test. She insisted that she'd only been caught because sweet, demure Melissa, our former mutual friend, had told on her. Though I comforted the former high-and-mighty girl who had made my life hell at our former Catholic school, I couldn't help but feel a twinge of pride that Melissa, who had always been kind to me, had been the cause of Jody's fall from grace.

"They're letting me finish the semester here," Jody whimpered. "My parents promise they'll find me a decent school next year but I don't think I'll make it. All these jerks, these morons! I mean, anybody can go to public school. Anybody! They let anybody in, like that, that ... troll, Brandi! Did you see what she did with my lunch in the cafeteria? This place is like a third-world country, Beck. I just can't take it..."

She was oblivious to the fact that she was insulting me. I was, by her own words, one of those "anybodies" who could get into public school. But I didn't feel insulted. Instead, I felt powerful. She'd been mean to me back at St. Mary's but now our roles were totally reversed. Here at Hayes I was the one with the friends, the one who wasn't socially awkward. Here at Hayes she was the fish out of water, the one who didn't fit in, the one who had no friends. The realization made me feel strong.

Her breasts were still smaller than mine but they had grown since I'd last seen her. They'd grown well, in fact, and they looked delicious. As she moaned and sobbed about how horrible public school was I found myself staring at them. Out of nowhere a wicked idea entered my head and, while she continued her rant, I gripped her right tit in my hand. At first it was as though she didn't notice. When she did she finally shut up and I felt her body stiffen.

I said, "I'll help you get through the marking period..."

She didn't resist at first, but then she did, pulling away and gasping from my touch. "What!?" she cried.

I lost any sense of sympathy for her at that point. She'd made my life hell at St. Mary's just because her handsome brothers had been turned on by the sight of me in a bathing suit. Just because I'd developed faster than she had. If Melissa had been strong enough to get her kicked out of St. Mary's then I was definitely strong enough to show the bitch her place at Hayes.

I pushed her down into the dirt beneath the bleachers. She struggled against my hold but seemed more shocked than resistant. Even though I was small I was strong enough to control her in her current state. Jody had absolutely no idea what was going on, as was evidenced by the look of shock on her face.

Pushing my hand against her shorts I said, "You want this, you stupid cunt!"

My words echoed those of my father and my former master before him, but I didn't care. I don't know what came over me except that I felt this huge surge of power and it felt really, really good ... especially after she groaned against my touch. I pulled her shirt up her body and began to nibble her left tit with abandon. She had large, dark nipples that grew hard seconds after I began to eat them. For a while she made a pretense of resisting me but then she just allowed her virgin body to relax at my forceful touch. She was simply too terrified and disoriented to put up a real fight.

For the first time in my life I knew what it was to completely dominate someone, to take advantage of someone, and it felt good. I felt high and giddy as I played with her body and she did nothing to stop me. She was no longer resisting in any meaningful way when I unbuttoned her jeans and pushed them down her long, pubescent legs along with her underwear. I buried my fingers in her pussy after that, and was pleased when I felt her grow damp from my expert touch. I continued to nibble her tits while she simply whimpered in the dirt, confused and scared by my actions.

All this made me so aroused that I suddenly stood up. After pulling down my shorts I squatted over her pretty face and demanded, "Eat me."

She panted as I ground my young cunt into her face. When I let her breathe she said, "I don't ... please, stop, I don't know how!"

I leaned forward and dug my hands into the dirt at her sides. Nestling my pussy into her face, I bent over and sniffed her young cunt then bit her clit. She screamed.

"Figure it out," I whispered before returning to her fuzzy vaHolly.

She did. Within moments my former enemy was eating out my twat with an eagerness generated by fear, a sensation I was all too familiar with. Meanwhile I made sure to keep her on the brink of orgasm without quite letting her get there. Her beautiful young body kept gyrating beneath my own for nearly twenty minutes before I felt too sorry to not give her the climax I knew she now craved. I thrust my tongue deep inside her delicious tasting hole and rubbed my forefinger against her clit. She came and I reveled at the taste of her orgasm, even as her own inexpert tongue worked its way across my slit.

After that I came, too. My orgasm was more the result of my actions than hers, though. In the dark recesses of my brain I knew I was practically raping her and that turned me on more than anything I'd experienced in a while. Another entry for my Book of Sins, I thought.

When we were both done cumming I laid down next to her. I gripped her body, holding her small breasts and sculpting my body against hers. She no longer seemed to care that we were laying literally on dirt, or that our naked bodies were out in the open. Jody just sighed as I massaged her breasts beneath the bleachers, loving the feeling of her soft round ass against my naked and wet crotch.


Jody's transformation after that was amazing. Her behavior reminded me of the stories you hear about new convicts in prison shacking up with someone strong to protect them. She basically became my bitch, doing whatever I wanted her to do in order to remain safe from other students like The Stack. On her second day with me she squealed in horror when Jessie started groping her at my locker. When I told her she'd better get used to it she relented. An hour later I showed her how to give her first blow-job in the maintenance closet. When she hesitated at the sight of the greasy boy's cock I twisted her hair until she screamed in pain. Jessie just laughed as he thrust his prick inside my former nemeses' mouth.

Two days after that, on a Friday afternoon, she joined me at my house. When we got to my bedroom she said, "Where's your door?"

I giggled. "I don't have one," I told the confused girl. Growing serious I said, "Strip."

She did. My former enemy, the girl who had made my life a living Hell on Earth at St. Mary's, took off all her clothes without question. Once she was fully naked she closed her eyes but I told her to open them, and she did. She tried to cross her slender arms over her barely-existent boobs but I told her not to, and she followed my orders.

"Do you want to make out?" I asked her.

She looked horribly embarrassed at first and when she answered it sounded like a question. "Yes?" she said.

I just smiled and took off my own clothes before patting the place next to me on my mattress.

It was innocent, at first, the way we kissed. There were four feet on the floor as I kissed her and she kissed me back. I wasn't trying to rape her or hurt her, I simply enjoyed being with her. I sighed as she felt my breasts and I felt hers. It was lovely and sort of sweet but memories of the torments I'd gone through in my life filled my head and caused me to become mean.

Why should she enjoy loving, consensual sex? She'd treated me like shit back at St. Mary's and now she was at my mercy. Realizing this, an overpowering part of me decided that I should use her and treat her as badly as I'd been treated by my dad and others. Practically raping her beneath the bleachers and commanding her to suck Jessie off at school was only the tip of the iceberg as far as I was concerned, I realized.

I wanted to make her suffer the way I had suffered.

To that end I was about to escalate our activities when we heard the downstairs door open. Making a sound of shock she tried to pull away from me, wanting to get dressed again. I held her tight, though, and growled into her ear while twisting one of her nipples. She squealed in pain and relented but I felt her body trembling from head to toe. I focused my hand on her pussy, tickling her there, trying to make her cum. Despite her embarrassment I knew she would soon. I purposely gasped and threw my head of soft, blond hair across her small young tits. She groaned and accepted my kisses.

I knew what was coming. I could hear the heavy footsteps on the stairway. I got more and more excited and more and more determined to get this stupid bitch worked up for what I now realized would be the main event of the afternoon.

"Jody."

I froze with my fingers in Jody's cunt. She simply panted and whimpered with fear. My dad was in the doorway to my room and he looked serious.

"Oh, oh!" Jody whispered in fear and shock.

My dad ignored her protests. He was on her in moments, even as she begged to go home. With one look from him I knew what he wanted me to do and I was actually glad. I helped hold her down while she struggled weakly against my father's large body.

"No, please, Becky!" she screamed as I pinned her arms to the bed. "I--I'm a virgin! Don't ... help me!"

I giggled evilly. "Don't help you?" I mocked. "No problem."

"Love me a no-cherry virgin," my dad grunted. "This is that old friend of yours, ain't she? Well, go one, kiss her while I plug her little hole."

Without a word and while Jody cried I obeyed my dad's command and pressed my lips upside-down against Jody's mouth. I took her scream into my mouth while I pinned her weak, struggling arms at her sides and my dad plugged her virgin hole.

After a moment I couldn't resist anymore. I looked up and watched in fascination while he plunged his terrible cock into the small 13-year-old. She started to cry again after only a few thrusts and I giggled humorlessly. I kissed her again before moving my mouth down to her large nipples. While my dad fucked her I bit down, hard, upon it. I drew blood and it tasted divine.

Jody screamed but it was a scream of lust and wanton depravity.

After that scream she just lay there in a daze, staring up into my merciless eyes. My father was rutting in and out of her with abandon and I knew she was just starting to enjoy it. I whispered in her ear, "It's okay to cum, you little slut...".

Speaking those words made me tingle all over.

Her body started to buck in time with my dad's thrusts shortly after that. I no longer had to hold her arms down so instead I gripped her hands and they gripped mine back but she wasn't trying to push me away anymore. She was simply holding on to me for dear life as her young body experienced its first all-encompassing orgasm. I grinned at her knowingly as she came down from her climax.

My dad had his own orgasm shortly after that. When he finished cumming inside of her I sucked his sperm out of Jody's cunt and managed to give her another small orgasm. The girl was so tired and worn out that she barely moved during it, but her soft cries of pleasure let me know when she got off.

"Hot little piece," my dad said as he zipped himself up.

I cuddled Jody after he left and it was a long time before either of us spoke. She broke the silence by saying, "I can't believe ... have you ... I..."

Giggling at her apparent shyness I whispered, "Call your parents and ask to spend the night."

She groaned. "Yes, y-yes ... okay, but ... why?"

"Because I have a really long story I want to share with you," I said with a smile. "I'll need a lot of time to tell you it."


Jody became a regular over at my house after that night. It turned out that for all the bluster and stuck-up nature she'd possessed at St. Mary's she was actually a born victim, just like me. She never needed to be warned not to tell on my dad or my brothers or Daniel. Even when we first brought her to the kennel and gave her to the dogs she didn't so much as threaten to tell her parents.

She was like a chameleon adapting to a new environment. Where she'd once appeared to be a snobbish and self-assured bitch she now took on the colors of a terrified, willing slut. She needed me to protect her and help get her through the last marking period at Hayes so she became like me. She became what I wanted her to be. The truth is that I didn't even have to try very hard to get her there, either.

A week after my dad fucked her she joined me in one of Daniel's movies. He'd made it clear to me that she was going to do this so I, in turn, made it clear to her. She didn't resist and I shot my first underage lesbian movie with her. After that she was in practically every movie, getting fucking by my dad and brothers and Daniel along with me. Daniel even put her in some scenes where I wasn't present. He said he could start another "franchise" with her by doing this and my dad readily agreed.

Her stage name became "Mary Saint". That was my choice and when I explained my reasons for it everyone thought it was funny.

Back at Hayes High School the boys we were hanging out with now had three girls to grope and request sexual favors from. Jennifer, the 7th grader who looked up to me for some reason, rounded out our group but eventually she got caught giving a teacher a blow-job. It was a really big controversy and she disappeared under the ensuing media firestorm. That left just me and Jody for a little while.

Daisy drifted away from our group during the height of our raunchiness. I think she felt slighted by the sudden presence of Jody. After Jennifer went away, though, she returned when Craig, her high school boyfriend, broke up with her. She felt alone and upset and I took advantage of her state of mind. I wish I could say I was there for her as a friend but to be honest I just wanted to see her finally debase herself the way I always had. She went along with it and soon she became as big a slut in my group of friends as Jody and I already were.

A couple weeks before the end of the school year the three of us became known as "The Three Suck-it-eers" because even Daisy was giving blow-jobs out on a regular basis, now. In fact, Daisy gave the most overt blowjob any of us ever gave when she blew a shy, awkward kid named Bill LaCar during a student assembly. At least a couple dozen kids witnessed the whole thing while the principal addressed the student assembly, oblivious to what was transpiring before him in the throngs of students. I think Daisy did that just to prove to me she "belonged" in my group of friends.

But she didn't. She wasn't like me, or Jody, or even the now-absent seventh grader, Jennifer. She wasn't a born victim like the rest of us. I kept her close, of course, but I never did bring her home.

Everything was good, as far as I was concerned. Summer was almost upon us and my rusted out lamp-pole was rich with the money I was still stuffing inside it every week or so. Jody was my bitch and Daisy was sort of my friend again. I actually felt happy. I was having orgasms whenever I wanted them and sometimes even when I didn't, but even those didn't bother me. My dad still punished me whenever I came home late but I sometimes did that intentionally. I felt lucky, so lucky, to be living the life I was living because it made me feel happy.

My luck never lasted long back then, though, when it came to happiness. I learned this just as the school year ended.


I found out I was pregnant on the last day of school of my 8th grade year.

Not wanting to believe or even consider it a possibility at first, I did what any 13-year-old would do: I ignored it. I ignored the fact I hadn't had my period, which usually clicked over like clockwork. I'd been blessed with short and sweet periods ever since I started having them, so I knew this one was ridiculously overdue. Though the time of month was correct nothing happened. No swelling, no blood, no need for the usual hygiene products. But at first I pretended I'd had it and had simply forgotten about it.

Or it had been an incredibly short, even for me, period. Or I'd been too high during that week to remember going through it. Or it was still going to come and was simply a bit late. Or, or, or...

Ignoring the facts got harder. I tried to ignore the fact that my instinctive impulse was to stop smoking pot or cigarettes with Daisy and Jody and Jessie, for instance. Instead I smoked even more. I tried to ignore the fact that my breasts were beginning to swell and my orgasms were growing more intense. I was just going through a phase, I told myself.

Sometimes I cried myself to sleep without knowing why.

Daisy was the first person to suggest the truth. One day, after masturbating while watching her fuck Jessie, she told me I was practically glowing.

"Well, I just came!" I laughed, not understanding what she meant at first.

"No, it's different than that," Daisy said with a grin. "You remind me of my sister when she was pregnant with my nephew."

"What?" I said, ashen-faced.

"I'm kidding," she said. But I didn't believe her. She had a certain look in her eyes. She knew.

Nate, one of her ex's best friends who still hung out with us after school, fucked me a few moments after that. I just grunted through it, worrying about Daisy's words. After he came inside me I wanted to go home. Clark agreed to give me a ride but on the way home I asked him to stop at a convenience store. What he didn't know, and I didn't tell him, was that I wanted to buy a pregnancy test.

In the relative privacy of the upstairs bathroom back at home I peed on the stick and discovered I was, indeed, pregnant. I cried myself to sleep that night even when Ron joined me in bed just after midnight. Usually I enjoyed his love-making. Of my three brothers he was easily the most gentle and he seemed to actually care about getting me off. That night, though, I just sobbed as he did everything he could to get me worked up. When none of his attentions worked he just started fucking me hard until he finally ejaculated inside me.

The next morning my dad informed me over breakfast that I'd be making a new movie that day. Daniel would be over by noon and he wanted to record yet another movie of me masturbating. He wanted Jody there, too, to lick my nipples while I made myself cum.

I whimpered and sobbed.

"What?" my dad asked. He dropped his fork and raised his voice, confused and angry. It'd been a long time since I'd shown any resistance to any of his plans. He yelled, "What!"

"I can't!" I cried. I bolted from the breakfast table and ran up to my room.

Minutes later he had the truth of my situation out of me.

"Pregnant," he said, dumbstruck.

I sobbed.

"You're sure?" he said.

"Pretty sure," I moaned.

He didn't seem to know what to do or what to say. He ended up leaving me alone in my room and I found him later drinking Scotch straight from the bottle. Daniel was with him at the kitchen table and it was obvious they were discussing me.

"Like I said, it's not that bad," the fat, balding man explained. "It will make for, ahh, good movies."

"I don't get it," my dad said. He was staring at me while he spoke, his voice slurred. "How can that help the movies? I'd thought..."

"You kidding?" Daniel said. He was eying me now, too. "Cute little teenager, ahh, all knocked up? That's even better than the, ahh, lesbian scenes with that slut friend of hers! We can charge a fortune for them, you'll see..."

The greed overcame my dad. He ended up agreeing with Daniel and suddenly abortion was out of the question.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.