Suburban Girl - Cover

Suburban Girl

Copyright© 2007 by Punky Girl

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - In the suburbs of Cleveland, Ohio a young girl discovers that masturbation is a sin. But when she breaks a promise to God to stop her immoral actions she begins to see the Bible's list of sexual restrictions as her most basic and carnal desires. Because for this 13-year-old suburban girl, sin and her wanton sexual needs go hand in hand as she struggles to endure a body built for sex, abuse, and constant orgasm. Inspired by the classic UseNet story "Farm Girl" by Dark Dreamer.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Torture   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Water Sports   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Prostitution  

I awoke the next morning with the dawn. I was still naked, my hair was still pulled back tight, and I stretched away my lingering dreams in the middle of the big family room. Outside the first rays of day were beginning to settle and I realized I was famished. I stood up from the sofa and began pulling on my PJ's, not bothering with the underwear. When I noticed the pack of cigarettes on the coffee table I shrugged and thought, What the heck? I lit one after a long yawn and then padded softly toward the kitchen.

Breakfast was a big bowl of Cinnamon Toast Crunch along with a slice of watermelon. I ate and smoked and then decided to take a shower. I absentmindedly played with myself as I scrubbed my young body down, giggling occasionally as memories from the night before flashed in my mind. How amazing it had all been! And I'd thought it was going to be just another boring birthday.

After dressing in some scrubby clothes I went about my chores. The work seemed to fly by as my mind fantasized about Amy, about the way she'd treated me, about that woman in the movie getting fucked from behind by that man. And the dildo, my God! I had two cucumbers left, I could still do that to myself tonight if I wanted. Occasionally these thoughts got me so worked up I had to stop what I was doing and quickly pleasure myself. Nothing major, just enough to take the edge off. By 11 in the morning I'd done that at least three times, and all of the indoor work was done. That just left the stupid dogs. I pulled on an old pair of sneakers and sighed with dread at the nasty work ahead of me.

The kennel my dad had built for his dogs years before I was born wasn't anything you could buy in a store. Combined with the fenced in area attached to it where the dogs had some room to stretch their legs it practically filled up the entire backyard. The structure itself was almost like a second house. It had a roof, insulated walls, and working electricity for heat, air conditioning, and light. Before my mom died he used to breed the large mastiffs, bringing them around the state to dog shows and even once to a national competition. He had several awards displayed prominently in our house, along with many pictures of him hugging the winning dogs. In comparison, there were no pictures of him with me. Anyway, after my mom died he stopped breeding the dogs since he had no time anymore but he continued to raise them and buy new ones when the older ones died. One of my weekly chores was to clean out the kennel and it was filthy, nasty work that I always dreaded.

I started by letting the three he'd left home into the fenced in area. Part of the reason for insulating the kennel was to muffle their endless barking, and it worked pretty good. Once you slid open the massive door, though, the sounds could be deafening. They were yapping and barking loud enough to wake the dead as they bounded past me, almost knocking me over. After letting them pass I stepped inside and wrinkled my nose. It reeked of dog poop. With a sigh I grabbed the shovel which hung just inside the sliding door and began scooping. It took about an hour for me to fill up a wheelbarrow with the stuff and by that time I was sweating like a pig. It was turning into a hot day already so I turned the air conditioning on. Next I slid open the back door of the kennel and wheeled out the pile of dog crap all the way to the property line at the back of our yard. Next to one of the giant oak trees that divided our yard from our neighbors behind us I dumped it onto an existing pile of the stuff. I got a hose afterward and sprayed out the wheelbarrow and then filled up the dogs' water trough. After filling up their bowls with food the large canines knocked me this way and that as they fought to get to their lunch. I decided to have another cigarette as I waited for them to finish eating. It didn't take them long and soon I got out the leashes.

This was going to be the really interesting part. The dogs weren't used to having me walk them and they seemed suspicious. I made gentle sounds to the biggest of the three, Patton, and somehow got the leash attached to his collar with little trouble. Next I turned to MacArthur. He was the youngest mastiff my dad owned and he didn't seem to trust me at all. I had to chase him around the enclosed area. I fell down several times in the process and even stepped on a pile of dog poo. Finally, though, the dumb dog leg me attach his leash. The final dog, Marshall, was the gentlest of all my dad's pets. After getting his leash on I more or less led the three slobbering dogs to the end of the enclosure, opened the gate there, and then held on for dear life as the three mastiffs ran around the side of the house.

It was all I could do to keep up during our walk. The dogs were insanely strong and could easily have escaped me but they were also pretty well trained. I guided them around the block, sweating nastily now. After only about twenty minutes I decided to head back. It had to be nearing 100-degrees and I felt icky and hot and nasty. On the way home, though, I heard laughter from one of the houses I passed by and stopped.

"I didn't know the Sullivan's got a new dog!" a young female voice was saying sarcastically. "Oh, wait... hi, Becky!"

Giggles followed the insult. When I spotted where the sounds were coming from my heart sank. It was my friend Jody's house, the place I'd been sunbathing at the day before. With her were two of my other supposed friends and all three of the mean girls were laughing at me.

"Uhm, hi," I said as I struggled to control the dogs.

"Jesus, Becky, are you walking them or are they walking you?" Jody quipped. She stood from the porch and was walking toward the driveway. She was wearing a towel around her body and it looked like she'd been swimming. Then she wrinkled her nose and looked at me with disgust. "Oh, geeze, I can't get any closer! You smell awful!"

The other girls had followed her and they were laughing. "Maybe it's just the dogs," one said.

"No, dogs don't smell that bad," the other observed. "But look, Becky's legs are spread apart!"

My face burned red with anger and sadness. They were right that I stank: I was sweating and covered with dog crap and wearing old, hand-me-down overalls I'd inherited from one of my brothers. I should have showered and dressed up nicer before going out to walk the dogs but I'd been working all morning and I'd just wanted to get my chores over with. With a strained voice I cried to them, "Why are you being so mean!"

"Why are you such a bitch?" Jody said dryly. "Oh, wait. That's what a female dog is, right? A bitch? I guess I just answered my own question."

Jody and her friends were all laughing at me now. I was half tempted to sic the mastiffs on my former friends. Heck, I would have settled for a good departing remark. Instead I just choked back some tears, stared intently at my muddy boots, and led the dogs away as fast as I could.

The encounter with my former friends hurt. It hurt bad. I mean, I'd known they were starting to resent me. And I'd always known how cruel Jody could be. But my strategy in social situations with other girls had always been to fly below the radar, to never be too popular or too stand-offish. It had served me well. And with my body growing so rapidly, and obviously becoming a source of envy for Jody, I'd already accepted that Melissa would most likely be my only real friend once 8th grade started. I'd figured that at the worst Jody would just cut me out of the loop. Now it was obvious that she didn't just want to socially isolate me, though. She wanted to socially castrate me. And that meant that I might not even have Melissa left as friend come Tuesday morning. Jody would probably get her hooks into the girl and turn her against me like the others. That's how Jody worked. I'd seen her do it before, and now it shamed me to realize that I'd always played along. Sure, I had always been too quiet and demure to join her in her nasty barbs against other girls she had set her sights on, but I'd never done anything to stop her either. Now my former friend's sights were set on me. Eighth grade was going to be Hell and there was nothing I could do to prevent it.

When I got back to the house I led the dogs into the fenced in area, took off their leashes, and went inside the house. I planned to round them up and put them in the kennel later. I was in no mood right now. I went upstairs and stripped out of my soiled clothes and took a good long shower before going to my bedroom to dress and do my hair. After that I went downstairs, found my cigarettes, and lit one up. To my dismay I saw that there would only be two left after that one. With a sigh I plopped down onto the sofa, turned on the TV, and started playing the movie from the night before.

Another major letdown. It turned out that the lesbian scene was the last one on the DVD. I watched it again since I'd slept through a lot of it, but it just wasn't the same. It wasn't new and exciting anymore. I mean, yeah, it got me turned on all right, but not like it had the night prior. With a groan I ejected the disc and checked the other movie I'd rented. Unfortunately the owner of Blue Moon Video hadn't made any mistake with that one and I was in no mood for a teen comedy.

Just as I was standing up there was a knock at the front door and I practically fell over myself running for it, hoping against hope that it would be Amy. To my disappointment it was only her mom. I chatted with Mrs. Sanford for a few minutes, assuring her I was okay by myself, thanking her for her compliments about how pretty I looked, that sort of thing. I managed to ask about Amy before she left but the fat middle aged woman just gave me a scowl and said that her "thankless daughter" had packed up and left that morning without even saying goodbye. After she left I slumped back against the door. God, what a horrible day it was turning out to be.

It was almost four in the afternoon now and suddenly I decided something. It had been a horrible day. I'd busted my butt doing chores and my reward had been getting ripped apart by three girls who were supposed to be my friends. I'd been everything Amy wanted me to be the night before and my only reward had been... well, an intense orgasm and some unforgettable memories, true. But she was gone. She'd left me. She'd used me for what she wanted and just left. It didn't really surprise me but I'd been holding out hope she'd get in contact with me again. But no. Now I had just a couple days left of my summer vacation. I had just turned thirteen but hadn't even a birthday card to show for it.

Well, forget that! I thought. Forget all of that! I was going to enjoy the rest of my day alone, and I was going to enjoy all of tomorrow alone, too. Come heck or high water I was going to enjoy my last days of freedom before having to suffer through another year of school, one that would no doubt be worse than any before it now that Jody had made me her public enemy number one. Marching into the family room I grabbed the two movie cases, and then I pounded into the kitchen. I grabbed an index card. After writing out five words in big black letters I shoved it into my tight little shorts. Next I grabbed my purse and went outside and got on my bike.

When I got to Silver Star Liquor I had grown so nervous that I'd stopped noticing when guys I passed by checked me out. What if Amy had been wrong? I kept wondering. What if I was about to make a colossal fool of myself? After seeing that there were several customers in the store I chickened out momentarily and crossed the street to Blue Moon Video. At least this place was deserted. It would make what I had planned a lot easier.

I took a moment to catch my breath before entering the store. When I did I smiled prettily and looked for the owner. He was at the far end of the counter talking with a young man who apparently worked there. When the owner saw me he straightened up and looked around outside. He seemed worried. He said something to the young man, who had a stack of movie cases in his arms, and walked toward me slowly. The young man went out onto the floor to put away the cases.

I smiled as prettily as I could, and even fluttered my eyelashes, as the big greasy haired man approached. He didn't seem to be checking me out the way he had the day before. Rather, his eyes kept darting to the floor-to-ceiling windows as though he expected someone would be following me in. Despite this unexpected development I kept my prettiest smile plastered on my face and said to him, "Hey, what's up?"

"Ahhh," he said softly. "Well, that depends. I think I know why you're here, Becky."

My heart began to race. "Oh, really? Uhm, I mean, I was just going to get another movie... here."

I pushed the two DVD cases toward him. For a moment he just stared at them. I saw beads of sweat forming on his big shiny forehead. Then he said, his voice all serious, "Look, I want to apologize. After you left, ahh... another customer came in. He wanted to rent this one particular... ahh, well, adult movie, let me say. When I went to get it from the drawer, though, ahh, the wrong disc had been filed there. The one that belongs in that case." He pointed at one of the cases I'd placed on the counter, the one with the porn movie inside. "I think a mistake was made. I think the two movies were, ahh, swapped. Accidentally."

I nodded along slowly as he talked. When he finished I mustered up all my courage and tried to play dumb while keeping the nervousness out of my voice. "Uhm, I don't know what you mean," I said. "The movie in this case, it was exactly what I wanted."

For the first time since I'd gotten there his eyes met mine. I smiled as casually as I could. Then he reached slowly for the case, picked it up, and opened it. After examining its contents he looked back at me. "So, ahh, you saw it?"

I bobbed my head up and down. "Oh yeah!" I chirped, beginning to relax a little. "It was great! I mean, I'm sure there are better movies out there, but this one was awesome!"

He half laughed, half grunted at my words. His eyes were still locked on mine as though he were trying to read my mind. Speaking slowly, and lowering his voice a bit, he said, "Well, this particular movie, I'm sure you noticed, has three distinct, ahh, acts. Which was your, ahh, favorite?"

He's testing me, I thought. He wants to make sure I really saw it. Whether or not he'd given me the movie intentionally the day before or not, he still wanted to be able to cover his ass. I chewed on my lower lip for a moment and rolled my big eyes upward as though I had a hard time deciding. In reality I just wanted to figure out how best to word it. Just then the bell above the door rang and a man and a little boy walked in. The owner greeted them and I pretended to be studying the case of the other movie I had rented. After the man led the boy toward the new releases at the back of the store I looked back at the owner.

"I guess my favorite was the first act," I said, keeping my voice soft. Something came over me at that moment and I crossed my arms together on the counter and sort of leaned forward upon them. I had to go on my tippy toes to do it right, but the result was a mashing of my breasts together in a very suggestive-- but possibly accidental, from his standpoint-- way. I was wearing a sleeveless yellow shirt with a scoop neckline and suddenly the decent cleavage I'd sported became outstandingly sluttish. Especially from his vantage point high above. I continued smiling, rolling my big blue eyes up to look at his, and nearly giggled when I realized they were locked on my chest.

"The actress wasn't the best," I went on, trying to pretend I was oblivious to what I'd just done, "but I like how she... uhm, you know. Got what she deserved?"

The owner was smiling down at me now, finally. He said, "So you like how she got treated by the, ahh, hero?"

I nodded eagerly. "Yeah, definitely! I mean, act two was great and act three was, too, but I so loved how the uhm... villain in Act One got what was coming to her, ya know?"

The owner seemed satisfied now. More than satisfied, actually. He grinned at me and announced in a normal tone of voice the title of a movie he said I would probably like. I'd heard of it before but had never seen it, some animated movie from the 1990's. I smiled and thanked him and then skipped out onto the floor, feeling his eyes glued to my butt as I went. I found the movie without any problem and then went back to the front counter. The man and little boy were just finishing their checkout when I bounced over to the owner and slid the empty DVD case across the counter to him.

He smiled. "Glad to see you took my, ahh, advice," he said. He whistled softly and turned to the drawers behind him. After a few moments he turned back around, closing the case and putting it into a bag for me. I'd already produced the credit and video rental cards, but he just slid them back to me. Leaning down close he whispered, "Not to worry, Ms. Samson, I trust you'll return this in your own due time. Just wish I didn't have to, ahh, work late tonight. I'd like to watch that, ahh, movie with you." He gave me a sleazy wink.

I just smiled back at him and whispered, "To be honest I kinda wanted to enjoy this by myself, ya know?" I winked back.

He chuckled as I waved goodbye. Before exiting the store I heard him call, "Come back anytime, Becky! We have lots of movies here I think you'd, ahh, enjoy! Lots of heroes and, ahh, villains!"

It was a rush getting onto my bike and riding off. I was almost giggly. It had gone perfect, better than perfect! I'd handled myself so well I couldn't believe it. It hadn't gone like I'd planned but I'd rolled with the punches and come out on top. I was so high on my victory that I rode boldly into the Silver Star Liquor parking lot with all the confidence in the world.

There were two customers in the store when I entered so I made my way bag to the soda section and pretended to browse. For nearly fifteen minutes I did that, going from aisle to aisle pretending to check out the merchandise of the brightly lit liquor store, waiting for all the other customers to leave. When one did, though, another would enter. Several times this happened and I was beginning to lose my high when all of a sudden I realized I was the only person not being paid to be there. Gathering my courage I approached the front counter and smiled at the dark skinned man behind it.

"Hiya!" I said happily, immediately regretting it. I should at least pretend to sound older, I thought. The dark, serious looking man raised an eyebrow but didn't say a word. Finally I went on, "Uhm, give me a pack of those menthol cigarettes."

The man glanced over his shoulder at the pack of cigarettes I was pointing at, then looked back at me. He raised a bushy black eyebrow and said, "How old?"

He had a thick accent, and I hadn't been prepared for the question. "Uhm, 21," I said, almost making it sound like a question.

The man laughed and shook his head. He said a few words that weren't English before saying, "My daughter older than you. Go home, go home."

I blushed. This wasn't going nearly as well as it had with the owner at Blue Moon. "I am too 21!" I protested, trying my best to sound indignant. Then, without really thinking, I pointed at a bottle of liquor on another shelf behind him and said, "And I want that, too!" That hadn't been part of the plan at all, but the words spilled out of my mouth before I could think.

Now the man actually seemed mad. He called loudly through a door behind him in whatever his language was. Another voice called back. An exchange seemed to follow before the second man appeared. He was younger but obviously of the same Middle Eastern race. When he saw me he smiled, said a few words to the older man, and then said to me, "How may I help you, honey?"

"Uhm, I just wanted some cigarettes and, uhm," I began. After straining my eyes so that I could read the label on the liquor bottle I continued, "And, uhm, Bacardi. But like, this guy thinks I'm too young or something!"

"Well, I'm very sorry for the misunderstanding," the young man said gravely. His accent wasn't nearly as thick as the older man's. "If I could just see some ID we'll get this straightened out."

The ID! The first man had made me so nervous I'd forgotten about that part. "Oh!" I said as I pushed my hand into my tight fitting shorts pocket, "Yeah! I forgot! Here!"

I pushed the piece of paper across the counter and suddenly my heart was really beating hard. The younger man gave the older one a sideways glance, but even his eyebrows seemed to perk up at the sight of the 3"x5" note-card. They exchanged a few quiet words in their language and then the older man, apparently upset, marched out from behind the counter and went to the entrance of the store.

The young man read the paper. He didn't seem to be surprised by what he read, and now he was looking at me differently. Grinning a little he said, "Well, this seems to be in order." He turned back to the shelf and grabbed a pack of the cigarettes and the pint of liquor. After ringing them up he put them in a big brown paper bag and waited.

"Oh!" I said while trembling in relief. I put down my purse and pulled out the credit card. He took it, read it, then placed it to the side. He was still grinning at me, still waiting.

"Oh," I said again, softly this time. This was it. I looked over toward the entrance. The older man was craning his neck in my direction, but his body was blocking the entryway. Taking a deep breath I pulled up my yellow shirt, forcing myself not to stop, my face burning red as the man behind the counter grinned all the more. After pulling my top up over my breasts I just stood there, shaking.

"The rest, sweet honey, and hurry," the young man urged me.

I wasn't sure what he was getting at, and then I remembered the bra. For a moment I stood there frozen, holding my shirt up, feeling totally humiliated. How was I supposed to remove my bra without removing my shirt first? But Amy had said I just had to flash them, not strip for them! There was no the way I could get halfway undressed in the middle of the store in front of this total stranger.

"Just pull it up, pull the bra up," the younger man whispered, his face all grins.

Duh, I thought, and without thinking I obeyed his command and suddenly my breasts spilled out into plain sight. The man behind the counter whistled softly when he saw them. I continued to hold up my shirt and now my bra, too, for him, frozen in place like a deer caught in the headlights. How long was I supposed to bare my tits for him? How long was a "flash" supposed to last?

"Okay, okay," the young man said wistfully after what felt like forever.

Instantly I pulled both top and bra down. The young man was chuckling but he was running my dad's credit card. With my face burning red I tried as best I could to get my breasts back inside the bra, but it would have been much easier if I could take the top off first. Breasts aren't supposed to be fed into a bra from the bottom up. I ended up glancing around the store before thrusting my hand down the shirt and awkwardly tugging at my tits to get them back into the support garment. I was more or less done when I heard the credit card receipt printing, but I vowed that from now on I wouldn't wear a bra into this store... if, indeed, I had the courage to ever do this again at all.

"Now," the young man said as he dropped the receipt into the bag and handed me back the credit card, "if you get stopped on the way home, or anyone at all is to ask?"

Catching his meaning I said softly, "Uhm, a stranger bought this for me?"

He smiled, and actually reached over the counter to pat me on the head. "Good girl," he said. "Now go on. And please be sure to shop the Silver Star again."

I grabbed the paper bag, my purse, and muttered my thanks before marching out of the store. When I got on my bike I didn't feel bubbly or super confident at all. It wasn't like leaving Blue Moon Video. This was more like escaping a train wreck. But after a minute or two of riding my bike the embarrassment sort of dissipated and I realized that I was wet between my legs. I even lifted my butt up off the bike seat and pushed it back down hard a few times and could feel echoes of pleasure radiate up my body. It made me shudder. I kept doing this all the way home and by the time I reached my neighborhood I was smiling from ear to ear. I even waved at every guy I caught checking me out. I was feeling so good when I got back in the house that I actually began spinning around and laughing.

What to do first? I wondered happily. I was so high from my successes that I walked into the family room, then into the kitchen, then toward the stairway. I did this over and over again and then laughed at myself. It was ten past six so I decided on dinner first. I hadn't had lunch and I was starving. I opened the fridge and eyed the cucumbers. "I'll have you two later," I said out loud. Then I hummed merrily as I found a microwave dinner and waited for it to cook. After it was done I wolfed it down, barely tasting it. I was too anxious to get started with the night's festivities. I had a movie to watch, cigarettes to smoke, and cucumbers to, well... experiment with. I kept eying the bottle of booze, too. What was I going to do with that? Not drink it, certainly. I had just become a teenager but I was still only thirteen. That was way out of my league.

After eating I ran upstairs and stripped naked. Giggling to myself I began posing in front of the mirror, trying to look sexy and probably looking more like an idiot, but I didn't care. After studying my budding body I realized that from now on, if I was going to tan, I should do so in the nude. My skin looked good with a light tan but my skin was pale and white where my bikinis always were and it looked sort of silly. There had to be tanning salons that let you lay out in the nude, I figured. With a shrug I pulled on my PJ's, not bothering to put on any underwear first, and went back downstairs.

It was a quarter to seven before I got a can of soda, an empty can I could use as an ashtray, and the DVD disc I'd successfully rented earlier. I put it inside the player and sat back into the comfy sofa when suddenly the phone rang.

It was my dad. He asked me if I'd done my chores and I said that yes, I had. He asked about the dogs, though, and I froze.

"Uhm, they were sorta restless so I let them into the yard," I said, referring to the caged in area. I don't know why I didn't just lie and say they were in the kennel. It was like my dad had this power over me, forcing me to be meek even when he was miles away.

"Unsupervised?" he asked incredulously. "They'll shit all over the place! You best put them back right now and clean up whatever mess they made tomorrow or your ass is grass, got it?"

"Yes, Daddy," I replied softly. The phone clicked dead, then, and I sighed.

The movie was going to have to wait a few more minutes. My dad was right, actually. If given the choice the dogs much preferred pooping on the grass than on the dirt inside the kennel and it was a lot harder to clean up there. I went outside, confident enough of the high fences and tall trees that encircled our yard not to be embarrassed about being outside in my PJ's, and found the dogs asleep in a pile in a corner of their fenced in area. I opened the gate and walked carefully inside, keeping an eye out for dog poo. When I got to the giant beasts I clapped my hands and called their names until one by one they woke up. It wasn't difficult getting them into the kennel after that. The dumb animals knew enough that they'd gotten away with fresh air long enough. After herding them back into their home I closed the sliding door and went back inside the house.

"Whew," I said. Sitting back down on the sofa I lit the last cigarette Amy had given me and started the movie.

What I ended up seeing absolutely took my breath away. I thought the one from the night before was graphic, but "Hungry Horny Angels 4" had nothing on "Group Girls 2". I had checked the menu before starting it and saw that it contained four scenes, each of which ran about forty minutes. And each scene starred one actress. And three men. That's right. Three men for one woman. I'd never heard of such a thing but the idea made my breathing shallow and my body tremble. As the first scene progressed the woman, a tall skinny blond in her early 20's or so, was led into a room blindfolded by a large man dressed in slacks and shirt. She was told to undress, which the woman did willingly, even though she was blindfolded. Her tits were about the size of mine but they looked smaller on her larger, more developed frame. They were still wonderful. She was then told to get down on her knees. At this point the camera zoomed in on her face, her blindfold was removed, and she gasped happily. The camera zoomed back slowly to reveal she was surrounded by three hard, naked cocks.

She sucked each cock in turn as the men both encouraged and insulted her. Some would grab her face and really gag the poor woman by her head and fuck her throat until her face turned purple. She went eagerly from one cock to the next, though, stroking whichever ones she wasn't sucking whilst enduring their dirty words and incredibly ungentle treatment. I was totally naked and rubbing at my quivering cunt after only ten minutes of this harsh action, and I was practically chain smoking too. Already I'd had a couple of what I'd used to consider real orgasms-- a spasm of delight that while fun was nothing in comparison with a good and hard cum. When two of the men grabbed the woman and carried her over to a small bed, I paused the movie. I knew what was coming next and I wanted to be a part of it.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.