The Making Of A Gigolo (8) - Felicity Chumley - Cover

The Making Of A Gigolo (8) - Felicity Chumley

Copyright© 2007 by Lubrican

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Felicity married an older man - a MUCH older man. She loved him, but her 10 year High School reunion was coming up, and he wouldn't go with her. He suggested she hire a younger man to take her, and impress her friends. Her friends were impressed, but not as much as Felicity.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Incest   Harem   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy  

There was a subtle shift in the atmosphere around the Chumley manor, after Felicity watched Bobby kiss Annie. It wasn’t a huge shift, but it made all the difference in the world.

Felicity began to let Bobby flirt with her.

More than that, she flirted back with him too.

Bobby touched her more. Now, in addition to touching her hand or elbow, he put his hand in the middle of her back, and it often stroked her briefly, there. Their dancing became more fluid, as she quit trying to keep her body away from his, and allowed the sensations to create in her the kind of excitement that has made dancing a passion-filled thing for millennia.

She didn’t kiss him ... not even on the cheek. But she knew she would, some day, kiss him. That anticipation made her more passionate in bed, with Chester, and he noticed it. Now, when she took his flaccid penis into her mouth, and worked it until he had an orgasm, she did so with a gusto that had been previously lacking. Not that she hadn’t enjoyed sucking him. She just enjoyed it more now.

His joints caused him trouble when he had to get on his hands and knees, to service his wife in the same manner. It was worth it to him, because her taste was delicious to his aged tongue, and her moans of happiness and completion were music to his ears. But they hadn’t done it often, because it caused him pain. Now, she got over him and carefully lowered her pussy to his lips, as he lay comfortably. She held her weight on her knees and with her arms, as she rubbed, and he licked, and she felt deliciously ecstatic at the orgasms he produced.

At one point, when they lay in each other’s arms, Chester told her he’d noticed her increase in sensuality.

“Has he made love to you?” he asked.

“No,” she blushed. “I haven’t even kissed him yet.” She wiggled against his thigh, pushing her slippery pussy against his bony knee. “I told Annie to kiss him, and seeing what that did to her ... I just got scared.”

“Has he bedded her yet?” asked the old man.

“Of course not,” she said. “He spends all his time with me.”

“What will you do when this is all finished?” he asked.

“It will just be over ... won’t it?” she asked, her eyes widening.

“I suppose that’s up to you ... and Annie,” he said.

“You’re so strange,” she commented. “Most men would be jealous.”

“How can I possibly be jealous, when my wife comes to me insane with passion?” he smiled. “You’ve become an even better lover, my dear.”

“Because I love you,” she said, kissing his shoulder.

“True,” he mused. “But also because he excites you. I get the benefit of that excitement.”

“That’s why I don’t let him touch me,” she said, satisfaction in her voice. “I want you to satisfy me.”

“You’re this passionate when he hasn’t even touched you,” pointed out Chester. “How much more passionate would you be if he did?”

She pushed her pussy hard against his knee, feeling an orgasm possible. She kept rubbing, telling him to just lie still, and let her use his body. As the orgasm seeped through her belly, she admitted to herself that she’d been wondering the same thing.


Two things threatened to undo all the work they’d gone to, to prepare for the fiction they were going to foist on Felicity’s old friends.

The first was that Mirriam began having contractions. Bobby was home, at the time, and took her to the hospital. But the doctor said they were false contractions, and sent her home. Bobby was worried that she’d go into labor while he was in Kansas City. He was due to spend the night before they left sleeping in his guest room at the manor, and he was loathe to leave, if she was so close to delivery.

Ted, having been notified by Prudence, who was notified by one of the girls when Bobby took his mother to the hospital, arrived at the house, having gone to the hospital first. He knew that Bobby had a trip of some kind planned, though not what it was about. He assured Bobby that he’d spend the weekend at the farm with Mirriam, taking care of her. With Flo, Linda and Suzie, not to mention the twins, who were now fifteen, helping him, he convinced Bobby that she’d be well taken care of in his absence.

The second issue happened at the manor, on the Thursday night before he and Felicity were due to leave for the reunion. He’d spent a few hours with both Felicity and Chester in the library, just chatting, like old friends. Felicity had sat with her husband, holding his hand.

Later, while he lay in a strange bed, reading himself to sleep, there was a tap on his door. He was in his jockey shorts, and he thought it must be Felicity, with some last minute instruction. He decided to tease her by answering the door in just his underwear.

It was Annie, instead.

“Is there anything else you ... Oh my!” she yipped, her eyes slithering all over his mostly naked form.

“Oh,” he said. “It’s you. I’m sorry. I thought you were Felicity.”

“Do you often meet her like ... this?” asked the girl, her voice dreamy.

“No.” He grinned. “I was going to tease her, to be honest with you.”

“Well, you’re teasing me instead,” she breathed.

“I didn’t mean to,” he said, recognizing a woman in heat. “But I’d be happy to tease you a little, if you want me to.”

“How would you do that?” she asked, her eyes bright.

“I’d kiss you, and feel those luscious breasts you have,” he teased.

“You would?” Her voice was back to dreamy.

“Don’t you have a boyfriend?” asked Bobby.

“I did, but he went off to college, when we graduated. He has a new girlfriend now.” She didn’t seem all that upset by that.

“Do you need a kiss, Annie?” he asked softly.

“Uh huh,” she sighed.

“Are you a virgin, Annie?” he asked.

She blinked, and then flushed bright red. “No,” she said, her voice small.

“If you let me kiss you, I’m going to want to do some other things too,” he said, smiling.

She looked down, and he almost laughed. He knew he was already hard ... had felt it happening to him, at the thought of playing with this sweet girl.

“I can see that.” Her voice was husky.

Felicity found them in a torrid embrace, Bobby kissing Annie again. They were standing in his open door, and his hands were on Annie’s butt. She was wearing her uniform.

“Ahem,” said Felicity.

Annie, to her credit, tried to escape his embrace. He wouldn’t let her.

“Yes?” said Bobby, holding the girl tightly, his hands still on her butt.

“You need to get some sleep,” said Felicity, feeling the heat of jealousy and desire, at the same time.

“I need to relax,” said Bobby. “So does Annie. She’s very tense right now.”

Annie had stopped trying to get loose, and buried her face in his naked chest.

“Annie will have to find some other way to relax,” said Felicity firmly.

“And me?” asked Bobby. “Are you going to help me relax?”

Whereas, two weeks ago, she would have exploded, and said something like “Certainly not!“, by now, she was more honest with herself.

“Tempting,” she said, regally, “but no. I just came to tell you to wear the apricot shirt, with the chocolate slacks, tomorrow morning.”

“All right,” he said, his hands finally leaving the girl’s buttocks, to slide up her back. “Is that all?”

“Yes,” she said, feeling lost and lonely.

“Okay, then,” he said. “I’ll see you in the morning.”

He pulled Annie into the room, and closed the door.

“We can’t!” came Annie’s dim yelp, through the door.

Then it was quiet.

Felicity stood there for long minutes, straining to hear anything else through the door. She thought about knocking, and demanding that Annie go back to her duties. She glanced at her watch. Annie had, technically, been off duty for over an hour. She had come here, still in her uniform and, Felicity admitted to herself, most likely just to see if he needed anything.

Obviously, he did need something ... something that Annie was willing to give him.

A moan broke into her thoughts, and she wasn’t sure she had actually heard anything. Blushing at her own lack of control, she pressed her ear to the door.

“Ohhhhh, yesss,” came a feminine moan, so faint it was barely there.

Felicity deluded herself into hearing bed springs squeaking, and then remembered, to her shame, that bed springs didn’t squeak in this house. When you spent that much on a bed, it just didn’t squeak.

She jerked her hand off the door knob, and couldn’t believe she had turned it half way.

“Ohhhh Bobby,” came a passion-filled female voice, through the door.

Feeling like she was going to explode, Felicity went to her bedroom. Chester was already asleep, lying peacefully in their bed. She ached with need, but wouldn’t wake him. She knew it would require too much from him to satisfy her.

She went to the kitchen instead, and turned on the light. Her hands pulled the ingredients from the shelves without conscious thought, as she started to make a batch of cookies. She had no gleam of knowledge that, miles away, there was another woman, the woman who had given birth to the man who tormented her, and that that woman too, had made cookies because of Bobby. Though miles apart, both socially and in linear distance, both women resorted to the same thing, from time to time, to soothe their angst.

She had taken the first pan out of the oven, and put the second pan in, when Annie burst into the kitchen. Her hair was mussed, and her cheeks were pink. The smile on her face told what a thousand words couldn’t communicate.

“Oh!” she yipped. “I thought you were Ramona!”

Felicity looked at the girl. She was in her uniform ... again. That caused a cramp of desire in Felicity’s loins. In her hurry, she had buttoned the tunic improperly. Her bra was in her hand, hanging, almost touching the floor.

“I’m sorry, Ma’am,” moaned the girl, mortified. She had been about to share her joy with the cook, and now, she knew she was a few words from being jobless. “I couldn’t help myself.”

The strength in Felicity that she had always depended on ... which had carried her though those first awful days at the company, and then the months that followed ... deserted her at that moment. Her eyes fell on the pan of cookies she had removed from the oven, and she picked up a cookie, changing it from hand to hand, because it was still too hot to hold. She knew the sugar in it would give her strength, though, and she bit into it.

“Please, Ma’am,” pleaded Annie. “I promise it will never happen again!”

Felicity picked up another cookie, and walked around the counter, extending it to the girl. She could smell the sex on her, even over the odor of the cookies.

“I know,” said Felicity, her voice dull.

Annie took the cookie, looking at it in confusion. Her eyes went to her employer, and she saw sadness in the eyes she looked into.

“Are you all right?” Annie asked.

“Not really,” said Felicity. She took another bite of her cookie, and then stuffed the whole thing into her mouth, chewing vigorously.

“Honest, Ma’am,” said Annie. “I won’t let him do that again.”

“Yes you will,” said Felicity, her voice hollow. “But it’s all right. You’re not fired.”

The girl rushed to hug her, something none of the staff had ever done in the four years she’d been their new mistress.

“Thank you!” moaned the girl, pressing her face into Felicity’s chest. “I’m so sorry.”

The odor about the girl ... the odor of lovemaking ... was impossible to ignore. She was trembling. Felicity patted her back, until the maid backed away. She wiped at her eyes.

“Eat your cookie,” said Felicity, turning to go get another for herself.

Standing there, she took a bite, and looked at Annie.

“Did he make you happy?” she asked, almost timidly.

The girl struggled, visibly, but then straightened her shoulders.

“Yes, Ma’am,” she admitted. Her understatement was obvious in the flush that appeared on her face.

“Go on to bed,” said Felicity.

She leaned down to take the other pan out of the oven, even though the cookies weren’t done yet. She put it on top of the stove, and turned the oven off. Annie had scurried out of the kitchen, fleeing to her own room, at one end of the manor.

Felicity stood in the kitchen, looking around. She’d have to apologize to Ramona in the morning for leaving a mess. Leaden feet took her toward her bedroom, where her husband lay sleeping. She was both un-surprised, and resigned, when those feet turned, and went down the wrong hallway, to the wrong room, where her hand reached out and turned the wrong knob.

He was lying, naked on his bed, reading a book. He looked up as she came into the room and closed the door gently behind her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.