I Feel Lucky - Cover

I Feel Lucky

Copyright© 2007 by cmsix

Chapter 19

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 19 - REWRITE IS DONE - ALL NEW CHAPTERS NOW. A new Corvette for your fourteenth birthday and beautiful twin sisters to start your harem and then help you add Mom and more to the mix. Along comes the PE teacher who lets you discover a mind control trick that's all in the way you ring her chime. Lo and behold, home schooling teachers with titties for days. So what if the Homecoming Queen tries to hold out, you can pick her up on the turnaround.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Mind Control   Science Fiction   Mother   Son   Sister   Harem  

Despite the late night and the exertion it involved, I was up before seven the next morning. I needed to piss and I woke Mom getting out of bed. She wasn't mad about it and she gave me a kiss to let me know.

She followed me into my own bathroom and after we both relieved the pressure she talked me into a shower. I wasn't hard to convince and I spent a lot of time washing her lovely titties and great ass cheeks before I turned her toward the wall, had her grab the handhold and bent my knees to get my dick up her.

She held on to the grab bar and I held on to her titties while we both went a little crazy with our hips. No two ways about it, I loved my Mom's pussy and the rest of her too and after I'd pushed her over to a really good come I pulled my dick out of her pussy and pressed it to her asshole.

"Oh God, Jimmy, you wouldn't," she moaned, as I teased her rosebud with my knob.

"Oh yes I would, but not this morning, I'm just teasing you now, a little foreshadowing. What do you think it'll be like?" I asked.

"It'll be like a telephone pole up my butt. You really intend to do it someday, don't you?" she asked, panting.

"Without a doubt, an ass that pretty needs my dick in it every now and then."

"Have you done it to anyone there?" she asked, bouncing on it just a fraction now.

"I'm saving the first time for you, or Judith, or Gail. I can't make up my mind," I told her.

"Jack's never done that to me, but I've thought about it before, I'll be ready next time, I have to get my mind set for it, but I will. Jesus, it feels sexy but I'm not ready yet," she said, almost pleading.

"I'll wait," I told her, pulling my dick back and sliding it up her pussy again.

Mom worked it over more thoroughly this time, probably thinking she had a better chance of keeping it out of her ass if she got me off. She was right but I couldn't complain, I was happy to pump come up her.

After I blew, my mind strayed back to Mom's ass, and Judith's and Gail's, Shelia's, Shelly's and then came to rest on Kathleen's. All but hers almost announced that they were meant to be fucked. They all had great asses, but somehow Kathleen's was cute while I considered the others beautiful.

That didn't mean I didn't love Kathleen's ass, I did. It just seemed different; then it hit me. Kathleen's ass matched her personality; it was impudent, sassy even. For the moment it marched right up to the top of the list for a fucking and I could just imagine the scene, Kathleen panting and complaining the whole time she was using her own hands to pull her cheeks apart for me.

Mom and I leaned on each other, kissing and fondling, until we had our breath back and then we rinsed off and got out. The rest of them were still asleep so we went downstairs and I drank coffee while she fixed us both some breakfast.

I woke the others when I'd finished eating but Shelly and Shelia refused to get out of bed, even when I offered to get them a Hummer too.

"What do we need with a Hummer, our brother has one and he drives us anywhere we want to go?" they said, and then Shelly poked her tongue out at me.

I let them sleep but since Gail, Kathleen, and Judith were in terrible need of someone to wash their titties, asses and pussies, I got naked and showered with them too. It was inspiring and we played a little, but other than swiping my hard soapy dick up along their ass cracks a few times threateningly, I didn't get going with them.

We had some shopping and other things to do and I could tell, even though they had tried to get out of it, they were excited about getting a new ride this morning.

Deciding to give them a little time to build their excitement, after they ate, I took them to Kathleen's apartment first so that she could get a few things and then to Gail's so she could. Both of them brought the vases that I'd sent them and Judith was proud to tell them that she had one just like it. They were all more than ready to head to the car lot by this time though.

When we got there I told them that they didn't have to buy a Hummer and could pick out anything on the lot. Forget that, every one of them found an H2 that they said they just couldn't live without.

"Gail, what are you trying to pull? Judith and Kathleen might be fooling me too and they might get away with it, but I know you're trying to put one over on me," I said.

"What do you mean, I picked one," she said.

"You picked out an H2 and I seem to remember that you told me just yesterday that you liked the H1 better. Which is the truth?" I asked.

"But the H1 cost twice as much as the H2 and it wouldn't be fair to Judith and Kathleen if mine was that much more expensive."

"Fine, you pick out an H1 and if they'd really rather have an H2, I'll get them two apiece," I said.

"That's just silly, Jimmy. I like the H2 better but I don't want two," Kathleen said.

"Me too and me neither," Judith said.

"What?"

"I'd rather have an H2 and I don't want two either," she said.

"Either of you going to feel slighted if Gail picks an H1?" I asked.

"Of course not, I wouldn't even have known there was a difference in price if she hadn't mentioned it," Kathleen said.

"Me too," Judith said.

"What about it, Gail, are you going to make me be the only one driving an H1?" I asked.

"No, I'll pick an H1, but this confuses me. In the first place it's really weird that you're insisting we let you buy us a car, and in the second place, what boyfriend makes sure that his girlfriends buy cars that are expensive enough, and who ever heard of a guy with three girlfriends taking them all car shopping at the same time," she said, looking to Judith and Kathleen for support.

"I know what you mean, it's confusing, so I just quit trying to understand, but I can tell that he wants to buy us each a car, and I like the H2 I picked out and I'm just going to let him do it. It seemed wrong to me at first but even his Mom insisted," Kathleen said.

"We just don't know how lucky we are, or I just can't believe it," Judith said.

"I'm still confused, but I don't feel bad about it anymore, I'll just try to double up on thanking him," Gail said.

Fitzsimmons came up then, huffing, puffing, and sweating. I was afraid that the poor guy was going to have a heart attack. He tried to greet us, but didn't seem to be able to catch his breath. Gail opened the door to a nearby H2 and I helped him sit in the passenger seat.

"Mr. Fitzsimmons, you didn't have to come running out here to see us, we'd have been looking for you in a few minutes anyway, we've picked out two H2s and we'll be picking out an H1 and then we'll need the winches installed. I'm assuming that whatever you get figured out for the back winch on my H1 will work on the other one too," I told him.

He hadn't caught his breath yet and I was beginning to get worried about him. He did nod his head to signify that he understood what I said. After a few more minutes he seemed better.

I asked him how long it would take to get the front winches installed on the two new H2s while Gail, Judith, and Kathleen went in search of an H1 for Gail. I knew damned well that none of them needed a winch, front or back, but I wasn't about to backwater now.

Fitzsimmons looked a little panicky again and then he finally told me that they didn't have any more kits for winches right now and it would be Thursday before they got more.

"That's fine, we don't need them today or anything."

He looked like he was ready to kiss me but I wasn't ready for that. He used his cell phone, calling the shop and telling who ever answered, that there were three units on the way and they were to be readied for the customers at once.

When the three got back, we went to all three selections and Fitzsimmons opened the car lot's lock boxes to retrieve the keys for each and give them to the girls, then they headed over to the shop.

I followed in my H1 and when we got there I saw our truck parked out on what I assumed was the ready line. Fitzsimmons had ridden with me and I asked him about it.

"Yes, it's ready and even if I am bragging, I think they did a hell of a job on the back winch," he said.

We got out and I walked directly to the back of the truck. He had been exactly right, if it worked, and it sure looked perfect.

Nothing was visible, except a cutout in the bumper that had the normal winch cable guide bolted to it with the hook and the end of the cable sticking through. Everything else was behind the bumper and back under the truck's bed. The trailer hitch had been changed though. It was no longer bolted through the bumper. It was in a receiver hitch, like many cars had. It was welded to the frame up underneath the bed and had a place to slide different hitches into it.

"It looks perfect and I guess they changed the trailer hitch to make it possible to get it out of the way if the winch is needed."

"Exactly, I hope that you like it that way," he said.

"It's better than I expected, thank you for your attention to detail and for the very quick and professional job," I said.

"We'll be ready to get to work on your two H1s as soon as we get our shipment, Thursday, and Bob told me that the trailer's manufacturer has promised a complete set of plans for the trailer installation within three days."

I was impressed, once they had decided that it was do it or miss the sales they had gone ahead full bore and even better, they hadn't tried to get by with a half-assed job.

I decided to leave in the truck and asked Fitzsimmons if he could get the gun racks installed in my H1 while we were gone. He said that he'd be glad to and I asked the girls if they wanted to take a ride and they did.

We just rode here and there getting used to the truck and to the people staring at it. After a few minutes I had a thought about the gun racks.

"Gail, there's no way that the Barrett is going to fit in a gun rack is there?" I asked.

"You might hang it up somehow but it would be dumb. You don't hang a twenty thousand dollar rifle up in a window for the whole world to see and about half of it to try and steal. If you want something to put in the gun racks, go to a pawnshop and buy some Winchester Model 94s. They look like the old time cowboy rifles and if someone steals them you haven't lost much," she said.

I laughed long and loud and when I managed to get stopped the first time, I thought about it and broke up again.

"What is so damned funny?" Gail asked me.

"All this truck, hummer, and camper buying got started because I couldn't put a gun rack in the Vette, and now I have an H1 and a pickup truck, both will have gun racks but I won't be putting my new rifle in either one," I said, and then laughed some more.

"Well, it isn't that funny, and if I were you I wouldn't mention it to your Dad," Judith said.

"It doesn't really matter, I can still carry them in the truck or the H1 but it was just the thought that struck me funny. Where's the nearest pawn shop?"

We went to five different pawnshops and none of them had anything worth a crap at a reasonable price. I didn't really care about the money but I wasn't going to let someone rip me off just because I had plenty. After the fifth try we loaded up and went back to the gun store that had called the cops on us.

The same damned clerk waited on us, but he was a hell of a lot more polite this time. I only needed three for the rack in the pickup. The rack for the Hummer wasn't across the back window, it was inside and it would probably end up being a pain in the ass to keep guns in it all the time. I hadn't even had the gun rack installed in the pickup yet and I could have just left it off, but I didn't.

Dad had sent me shopping because I'd popped off about a gun rack and I was at least going to make sure that he saw one somewhere, with guns in it. I finally decided on three Winchester Model 94 Timber Carbines, since in my eyeball's estimation, they looked more classic than the classic Model 94. I didn't care that they shot 450 Marlin, instead of 30-30. I'd probably never fire them very much anyway. I did get three thousand rounds of ammunition though; mostly just tweaking the clerks nose again.

Gail was going to sign the paperwork, but the clerk told us that the sergeant had signed two dozen blank ones for me, in case it came up again. I wondered how many guns he thought I might buy but I didn't say anything.

The clerk tried to show me some gun cases for the rifles but I told him they were for the gun rack. He looked at me funny, and so did everyone else in the store, as I walked out carrying the ammunition and the girls left, with a rifle each over their shoulders.

Gail started calling out a marching cadence, as if they were troops on the move...

"Ya left, Ya left, Ya left, right, left. Sergeant Farmer's turning green, left, right, left, right. Someone pissed in his canteen, left, right, left, right"

I asked her to cut it out because I was laughing so hard it was tough to keep hold of the ammunition boxes.

We still had plenty of time before they could pick up their Hummers, so we went back to the house. We carried the rifles and ammunition inside and Shelly asked if I were planning on a young war. I had Gail tell the whole story, while Shelly, Shelia, and Mom listened and she had us all laughing until our sides hurt. She could tell a joke a hell of a lot better than I could.

After lunch, taking the new Winchesters with us, we all got in the pickup to go back to the dealership. Mom noticed right off that there were seven of us to go in the pickup, which was obviously built with six passengers in mind.

"It'll work out fine Mom. You, Shelly, Shelia, and Kathleen are the perfect size to sit in somebody's lap, so we'll have room left over," I said, teasing her.

"Great, can I sit in your lap Gail?" she asked.

"Anytime," Gail told her.

Fitzsimmons was out to greet us almost before we could get stopped. He gushed over Mom and asked her how she liked the new Hummer, but he seemed a little let down when she told him she hadn't had time to try it out yet.

I asked him about getting the gun rack installed in the pickup and he said they could do it in ten or fifteen minutes, so I told him to go ahead. He drove it to the shop himself. The three new hummers were ready and when we were showing them to Mom, Shelly, and Shelia, I noticed my Vette sitting right beside them. I'd forgotten about leaving it here.

I asked Shelly and Shelia if they'd drive it home and they didn't really want to.

"You know we only drive in emergencies," Shelly said.

"Well, can't you just do it this time," I asked, not quite begging.

"Oh, all right, I'll do it but Shelly has to come with me," Shelia said.

I went in and got the keys and when I came back out they had the top down again and were sitting in it waiting. I gave them the keys, they fired it up, and headed for the street. When Shelia pulled out onto the road, she nailed it, and as the tires screamed, smoke boiled from the rear ones. She didn't cut it any slack either and when it shifted the tires just kept spinning.

"I see why they only drive in emergencies now," Kathleen said, and we all howled.

Gail, Judith, and Kathleen were ready to go too, so they took off, but without any tire smoke. Mom looked at my H1 and then looked back toward the shop where the pickup had disappeared.

"Jimmy, you intend for me to drive that giant truck home, don't you?" she asked, accusingly.

"I'd hoped that you would. It has power everything and an automatic transmission," I said.

"It might be fun, but the tires better not do that when I leave," she said.

"They won't Mom, especially if you don't stomp it to the floor."

She seemed satisfied but since we were standing around waiting I asked her if she wanted to go look at the campers. She did, so we headed over to see Bob.

Of course he was glad to see me and even gladder to see Mom. He had us out, going through the big bus type RVs almost at once. Mom bragged on all of them but she didn't bite. We headed back to get the truck and my H1 after about thirty minutes.

"One of those big things wouldn't be a bit like camping, it would be more like taking a damned Greyhound somewhere. I've never wanted to ride a bus," she told me, on the way back.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.