Waiting for the Master - Cover

Waiting for the Master

Copyright© 2008 by Bitchinheat

Chapter 1

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A young girl is taught some lessons

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   BiSexual   DomSub   Light Bond   First  

I woke up blind and groggy. the last thing I remembered was being on a beach finally ready to give up my virginity. I wanted to loose it on holidays to my boyfriend. He took me to a small beach and said we would fool around a little. I lay down and waited fro him to join me he asked me to wear a blindfold I said yes cause it turned me on to be helpless and I know that it was just Rick my boyfriend. I remember drinking something and then feeling my legs being spread apart and then suddenly a long narrow stick pushed its way into my cunt and I began to struggle. My feet were held firmly in place and I felt a burning sensation in my womb and passed out from the pain. I woke up and found that I was tied to a bed and had just been sterilised.

I yelled and struggled and was ignored. I heard Rick in the room speaking saying that I was a virgin and he had the medical records to prove it. No one would miss me and it had all been arranged. They noticed that I was awake and Rick came over and climbed on top of me. he looked down at me and told me that I was now a whore and had better learn to suck cock really well if I wanted to live and then rammed his cock unto my mouth when I open it to scream. Looking down at me he told me all the horrors I was in store for and as I began to struggled he blocked my nose and started to shoot cum down my throat.

I woke up as he entered the room. Looking towards the bed, he saw the me lying there tied to the four poster bed.

He approached me slowly and quietly and reached towards the sheet that was covering my naked body and ripped it off.

I felt the cool air rush all over my naked body my nipples went hard and with a casual hand he caught them and pinched them until I felt a whimper of pain out.

"Shut up slut. Your my toy now and I can do whatever I like to you."

I lay there hating him and scared yet excited and wet. He noticed my condition and laughed at me. He took one finger and shoved it into my cunt and I whimpered with pleasure. "Now Slut you don't get pleasure unless I say so ever. Do You hear me?" he hit my body full force when I just stared blankly at him and my body tugged against the rope that tied me to the bed. He took out a silk handkerchief and wiped my cunt dry. He looked around the room for something and I lay there waiting for him to say something. He said nothing as he walked over to the dresser. He took an object of the dresser that I couldn't see and made his way back towards the bed.

He took out the handkerchief out of his pocket again and ran it through my cunt again and it came out gleaning with my juices. "You horny slut, you want to feel something in your cunt then I will give you something to fuck." I was so ashamed that I was wet and scared to. He took a candle the dresser it was a huge one and plunged it into my dry pussy. "AH I screamed with the pain." The candle is half way into my pussy stretching me until I thought I was being ripped into two. He toke out a lighter and draws the wick out candle up and lights it. I can feel the heat there and say still afraid that I will burn my self. He laughs cruelly and stated that my pussy would now be wet with hot wax. I yelled as the first drop of hot wax hit my pussy. He scowled and climbed onto my chest and takes out his cock and points it at my mouth and commanded me to suck his cock. I refused and he got angry and hits my tits the blows rocked my body back and forth the candle wax hitting new area of my pussy I yell and he shoved his cock into my mouth. It hit the back of my throat and I gagged. He fucks my mouth hard over and over until its half way down my throat and he came in my mouth leaving it there until he emptied his cock into my stomach. I gagged and he pulls out his cock and wipes it against my face. A drop of cum trails over my face and pools in my eye lids. He laughs and gets off my body. He had left the candle until it is burned half way into my pussy. He pulls out the candle and lifts it to my face so I could see the thing that had tormented me I see that it glistening with my juices and I gasp. "Lick it now" I refuse again a foolish mistakes he tilts the candle so drops of hot wax hit both my nipples. I scream in pain and he laughs and told me that I would scream more when the wax will be pulled of my tender skin. I whimpered when his words registered.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.