Nothing Left To Wager - Cover

Nothing Left To Wager

Copyright© 2008 by Lubrican

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - There are lots of stories out there about how some woman gets caught up in some kind of bet, and then tries to wiggle (heh heh heh) her way out of it. While this is just like them. it's not really one of THOSE stories.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Caution  

We lay there recuperating. She was the first to say anything.

"I never tasted myself before."

"Sorry," I sighed.

"It wasn't at all like I thought it would be," she said.

I turned my head toward her.

"Really?" There was a lot of hope in my voice.

She rolled toward me and lay one arm across my chest.

"I can't believe we did that," she said.

I didn't say anything.

"I can't believe it was like that," she added.

"Hasn't it ever been like that before?" I asked.

She actually snorted. She didn't blow snot, which was good, but she would have if there had been any in there.

"No WAY," she said.

I don't think I've ever been that proud of anything I did.

"So you'll stay?" I have no idea why I gave her the out, but I did.

She looked at me a long time. Her eyes were serious.

"I said I would." Her voice was soft, but firm.

"You have no idea how glad I am to hear you say that," I sighed.

Her hand slid down to my penis. It went right through the spunk still coating my abdomen, which by then was cool, but she didn't recoil. She gripped my still flaccid cock.

"I think I have some idea," she said. She leaned closer to me. "I want to kiss you again."


"Deeper!" she gasped.

I jammed my finger as far into her as I could. I'd been fingerfucking her pussy for a while now, while I kissed her. My fingertip ran into something round and rubbery and I explored it by massaging in a circle.

"Yes!" she croaked. "Right there!"

I knew enough about female anatomy to guess that I was pressing against her cervix. I'd always thought that the clit was the sexual pleasure center on a woman. It turned out there are lots more "centers" for some women. I learned a lot with Ellen that night.

Her hips started bucking again as I continued to prod and caress that rubbery bump. I found a center that I could just barely get the tip of my finger in and pressed harder. Her legs flopped open and she started to wail. When I leaned over and sucked a nipple, she flopped like a fish out of water.

Her legs slammed together and I knew, instinctively, to stop. I left my finger in her and lightened up on trying to get milk out of her breast. Another fifteen seconds went by and she reached for my hand.

"Slowly," she panted, pulling.

It felt like my finger was glued to the walls of her pussy at first. Once that bond broke, my finger slipped out of her. She sighed and relaxed, and it sounded like it was from the easing of some pain.

"Did I hurt you?" I asked.

"No," she panted. "It's just really sensitive ... after."

"I don't want to hurt you," I said.

Her head rolled towards mine. Her green eyes were smiling. Her fingers were still holding my hand, which she had helped me remove from her crotch. She pulled it up and examined my fingers. The middle one had a slightly milky coating on it. It was the one that I had used on her cervix. It was awkward, until I realized what she was trying to do, but when I helped by folding the other fingers down, she got that finger into her mouth and sucked it clean.

"I can't believe I like my own taste," she whispered, licking her lips.

"I can," I said. "I love your taste."

She sucked the finger again, then sat up, convulsively. She stared at my crotch, where I knew my little buddy was standing at the position of slightly drunken attention, poking out of the little forest of brown hair down there. She rolled to her hands and knees, her face right above my cock.

"Will I like your taste too?" she asked.

"I don't know," I answered honestly.

"I've never done this before," she said, reaching for my cock.

"Really?"

Her head swiveled and those green eyes pinned me. She didn't have to say a word. She was unhappy that I had doubted her.

"You don't have to," I said, feeling the excitement I was about to let her deny me.

She looked back at the thing in her hand, still not saying anything. She leaned down and kissed the tip. Then she skinned the foreskin back and kissed the uncovered knob. She gave it a tentative lick with just the tip of her tongue and tasted. I don't know if she liked the taste, or if maybe there WAS no taste, but she lowered her head and I felt heat surround the glans.

I must have sounded like I was dying, because she pulled off and looked up at me. I lifted my head as cool air returned to surround what had been warm before. Maybe there was a look of pleading on my face. I don't know. All I know is that she looked back at it and took it in her mouth again.

She may never have sucked a cock before, but she'd eaten a popsicle, or something similar. And that was just fine. I never felt anything so good as what she did. I'd only gotten two girls to do this in the past, so it was still something relatively new to me too. And as much as I was enjoying it, she seemed to be having a pretty good time too.

Ten minutes later, after making it rock hard again, trying to get the whole thing in her mouth and choking on it, she pulled off.

"How come it isn't squirting?" she asked.

This I knew the answer to.

"It feels really good," I panted. "REALLY good ... but you have to rub it to make me cum."

"Oh," she said. "Why didn't you say so?"

"Because I was having too good a time," I moaned. "I didn't want it to stop."

"Well aren't you sweet," she purred.

Then she went back to sucking it ... and added a hand to the mix, stroking.

The other two girls had sucked a little bit and then just jacked me off. I think I expected her to just do the same thing. I'd heard of girls swallowing, but since I wouldn't want to swallow it, I didn't really expect anybody else to want to either, especially not her.

Which was why, when I felt it coming, and started gasping and crying like a baby, and she DIDN'T take her sucking cheeks off the knob, I blew like a geyser. I felt like my whole insides were coming through that tube in my prick. I felt her put her whole weight on her right hand, which was on my abdomen. I know she was just trying to keep me from flopping around like she had, earlier, but it also felt like she was trying to push everything out of me ... through that tube in my prick. My nuts felt like squashed ping pong balls when it was over. They ached from trying to provide more to her sucking mouth.

She sat up and tilted her head. Her cheeks were all puffed out. She looked up and opened her mouth, to take in a ragged breath, and then closed it again. Her head turned to me and her eyes were wide. I saw her cheeks move. She was tasting. It was obvious. The only thing that wasn't obvious was whether she'd puke all over me or not.

She sat on her calves, almost like she was deflating a little bit and then, loud in the sudden stillness ... she swallowed.

It was one big gulping swallow and her mouth came open as she expelled her breath and took in another. Her lips smacked and her tongue came out, briefly, to lick her upper lip. She closed her mouth and swallowed again. Her lips came open and I could see the ends of her upper teeth as the corners of her mouth lifted slightly.

"Not bad," she said. She looked at me. "Not as good as I taste ... but not bad. I wouldn't mind doing it again."


We fell asleep lying in each other's arms, talking. She drifted off first, which made me feel good, because it meant she was obviously comfortable. I wanted to stay awake, to relish the feel of her in my arms. It had gone so amazingly better than I could have hoped it would that I was a little stunned. She was my buddy too, just like she was the buddy of the others. The term "fuck buddy" came to mind. I'd never been in that kind of relationship before. It was hard to imagine, the way they wrote about it in stories. Hard to imagine with Ellen, anyway. On the other hand, the idea of us doing this, maybe semi-frequently, was VERY attractive.

The clock read three when I had to get up and drain out some of the beer and soda I'd drunk while playing poker. I went to the bathroom in the dark, sitting down. I never turned a light on. That's because I tried to stay in a doze when this happened, so I could go back to sleep easily when I got back to bed.

This time, though, there was a soft, warm body in bed when I got back. She moved as I crawled in with her.

"Gotta pee," she mumbled. She'd drunk a beer and some soda too.

I reached for the reading light, and she squinted and covered her eyes as she stumbled over our clothes still lying on the floor and went in the bathroom. She turned on the light as she closed the door.

She was in there a long time, it seemed, but I was awake now. Watching her bouncing white bottom walk away from me had gotten me going again. I was stiff when she finally came out. She wasn't squinting any more. She came and stood by the bed, staring down at me.

"Again?" Her voice held a mixture of surprise and ... something else ... something I couldn't quite identify.

"It's OK," I said. "You more than paid the bet as far as I'm concerned."

She folded her arms under her breasts. She looked fabulous. Her hair was short enough that even when it was tangled, it looked good ... kind of windblown looking.

"You said all night." She also frowned. "You also threatened to tell people I didn't pay up."

"You know I wouldn't have done that," I said.

Her arms dropped and she smiled. Her smile was brilliant.

"I know," she said, almost happily. "That's why I want to go again too." She lifted one foot and put it on the bed, displaying her pussy lips. "I washed for you, after I ... well ... you know."

If I hadn't been rock hard already, that would have done it for me.

"Get up," she ordered. "Me first, then you."

I got up and dashed to the bathroom. I hadn't washed. When I got back, she was splayed on the bed, her heels drawn up and her knees wide open. She was playing with herself, rubbing her clit. She was also making little moaning noises.

My motto is if it ain't broke, don't fix it. I basically gave her a repeat of my first performance, sucking her clit and licking all over her pussy lips. Knowing how she liked that pressure way up inside her, I tried adding a finger, but I couldn't get it in her enough to reach her cervix. She obviously liked what I was doing though. She told me so.

"Oh yeah, Bobby ... mmmmmm ... yeah ... oh fuck that feels good!" She bucked and panted while I tried to bite her clitty again. "Fuck I wish I'd known you were this good back in high school," she whined, as she had an orgasm.

Talk about building a guy up. I felt like I was on top of the world. I didn't even care if I had to jack myself off after hearing that. I mean the inference was clear. If she'd known, we would have done this a long time ago. She made me feel good!

I wanted some more of those kisses when she went limp this time, and I worked my way up her body again, stopping at her breasts, of course. Her hands came to play with my hair as she made more of those noises I was loving so much. She pulled at my hair gently, and I went up her throat and over her jaw, to find her lips waiting for me.

She sucked her juices off my lips and licked my cheeks.

"You're scratchy. You need a shave," she said between licks.

"Sorry," I said into her mouth.

I shifted my knees, so I could get to her mouth a little better and, like magic, I felt the head of my prick enveloped by heat.

We both froze, our lips together. The urge to push forward was so overpowering that I felt my whole body shake with the effort it took not to. I knew I should get it out of her. This wasn't part of the bargain. But just like I couldn't let myself push in ... I couldn't pull out either.

Her hands had tightened on my hair, and they relaxed now. I pulled my face back. Her green eyes were looking at me. You know how, in some of those old movies, one of the characters rolls his eyes really fast, when he's scared or something? Mine were probably doing that.

"Uhhhhh," I groaned. I was unable to say real words.

We just stared at each other. Her hands dropped to my shoulders, just resting there lightly. My hips went sideways as I made a supreme effort to jerk it out of her. It should have been easy. Only the head was in her. But instead of taking it out, my hips let another inch go in.

"Uhhhhhnng," I panted.

"It's in me, Bobby," she whispered.

"Sllllungh," I gasped. It was supposed to be, "Sorry."

I felt something squeeze the tip of my cock. It was exquisite. I'd never held just the tip of my prick inside a girl before. To be honest, it had always been pretty much wham, bam, thank you ma'am before. I wasn't proud of it, but I at least admitted it.

"You want to fuck me," she said, her voice very breathy.

Her hands slid from my shoulders to my back. Then she pulled them away and put them under my arms. I knew she was going to "help me" ... to push me out. I was perfectly willing to do that. I just couldn't do it by myself. That was all.

She slid her hands down my sides to my hips. I felt the nail of each thumb press into the sensitive skin on the front of my hips. I gathered every ounce of strength in my body, knowing I needed to jerk it out quickly.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.