Co-Worker Takes Revenge on My Wife - Cover

Co-Worker Takes Revenge on My Wife

Copyright© 2008 by maxmarieuk

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - My aggressive wife upsets a colleague once too often and he takes enormous revenge on her.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Mult   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   True Story   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Wife Watching   DomSub   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Interracial   Anal Sex   Bestiality  

Barry thought about what to do next.

Originally he planned to get his revenge on Sue by showing the video to their colleagues at work who would then get their own back on her for all the times she had been bossy, aggressive and bitchy — but, and it was a big but, having seen how spectacularly successful his scheme had been he thought there maybe was a better way to play this.

He had drugged her with a date rape spike in her drink and made a video in which she appeared to giver herself totally willingly, stripping for the camera, doing everything he wanted sexually then being used by three strangers and finally being used by a German Shepherd, all the time talking to the camera, appearing to enjoy it all and be willingly taking part, every little detail and close up captured. Having tasted power over her he wanted to keep it — once he showed the video to their colleagues he had played his hand whereas, by not showing it, he could keep his control over her.

The idea of her doing all this again but this time fully conscious and knowing was such a turn on that Barry knew it was the best way forward.

He would enjoy using her so much more knowing that in future she would be giving herself against her will, that he would be humiliating her at every step and at the same time gathering more stuff to use against her — a perfect situation for him.

So — how best to start this ball rolling in this new and exciting direction?

Barry realised he could not just come out with it to Sue as she was likely to react very badly — no, that was not true, she was guaranteed to react extremely badly — so the choice of how and where was important.

He opted for asking her if she could help him with a project he was working on after hours that evening and told her he would be grateful for her help if she could stay on a bit later tonight and join him in the meeting room. Sue liked the idea of Barry needing her help and was quite condescending when she said she supposed she could make time to help him. Barry bit his tongue and thanked her.

The clock ticked so slowly that afternoon but eventually it came to knocking-off time and everyone left except Barry and Sue.

She swept into the meeting room ready to play her usual superior role and was surprised to find Barry in such a good mood, not at all bothered about having to ask her help. He had the large screen TV set up linked to a DVD player and asked Sue to sit down as he had something to show her.

"Barry, what is this about?"

"Sue, do me a favour and you will soon understand exactly what we are here for" he replied and hit play.

He had set the DVD straight to the part where she stripped to the camera and Sue's face looked puzzled for a fraction then she screamed — "what the fuck is this Barry?" as she realised it was her on screen.

"Where did you get this? How dare you" — she flew at him and he had to grab her wrists to calm her down and push her back in her seat.

"You better see it all before you say anything" he told her.

She sat watching — her mood changing from anger to surprise to fear to anger to puzzlement to anger and ended at fear again as she realised the power this gave Barry.

"Sue, when you woke up on Saturday morning did you feel as if you had had a bit of a work-out?" he asked as the video continued.

Sue slowly nodded, realisation dawning on her.

"Was your cunt sore? Was your arsehole sore"?

"You bastard, what have you done to me? How did you get this, I never did this!"

"Well actually you did — we both know you were drugged but with careful editing you can see that no-one will ever believe it. Last Friday evening you did all this for me and in a moment you will see how you also gave yourself to three strangers and, best of all, a lovely big — wait for it — a lovely big DOG" he shouted and laughed at the look of horror on her face.

"You dare not show this to anyone" she said, relying on her usual bluster to win through.

"Oh yes I dare and we both know you dare not risk being wrong on that. I have copies already made ready to send to everyone in the office so that will make your job impossible and anyone asking for a reference will get a copy so job hunting might be tricky. I will also send copies to your husband of course and to your neighbours so life could get interesting for you. How many internet sites do you think your video will end up being posted to? With your full name and address known to everyone, someone will post the details I am sure."

Sue had gone quiet as he said all this and realised he was right.

It would destroy her life, her job, her marriage, everything.

Quietly she asked him "what do you want Barry? I can pay you a little but I don't have that much left over each month."

"Oh you will pay me Sue but not in money. You will pay me in something much more valuable. You will be my personal whore. You will be my sex slave. You will do whatever I tell you."

"Please Barry, please don't do this, I beg you, please — why are you doing this to me" she sobbed.

"Because you have been a bitch to me and everyone else in this office and its about time you got your just desserts."

Sue begged him but he just laughed.

"Think back to all the times you have been a real cow to us all, how many times have you been a cock tease and laughed at us? Well its pay back time. Speaking of which, lets start as we mean to go on."

She realised she had no choice and waited to hear what Barry would want of her.

He told her to stand up and stand in front of him. She obeyed.

He looked her straight in the eye as he opened her blouse buttons as her eyes glared back at him in ager and frustration that she could not stop him and humiliation to be in this position.

Barry reached into her lace bra and lifted a tit out and held it in his hand. He stared into her eyes as he slowly and deliberately squeezed it hard, making her yell.

"That's nice bitch — take your blouse and bra off and offer your other tit to me and ask me to hurt it."

"No way you bastard, fuck off" she yelled.

"OK, get dressed, go home. I have missed tonight's post but the DVDs will be with everyone by the day after tomorrow so you have 24 hours to plan how you are going to deal with it. Goodnight Sue."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.