Co-Worker Takes Revenge on My Wife - Cover

Co-Worker Takes Revenge on My Wife

Copyright© 2008 by maxmarieuk

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - My aggressive wife upsets a colleague once too often and he takes enormous revenge on her.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Mult   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   True Story   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Wife Watching   DomSub   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Interracial   Anal Sex   Bestiality  

My name is Max — I am Sue's husband.

I knew as soon as Sue came home that something was wrong. She was very definitely nervous, apprehensive even and seemed to be avoiding me one minute then looking like she was going to say something then changing her mind.

Not wanting to start a row I did the usual husband thing and ignored it — on the basis that if she did have something to say then its best to let her say it when she is ready.

Neither of us were hungry so we had plenty of wine and a little biscuits and cheese that evening.

Sue is by nature aggressive but she has a strong submissive streak which surfaces every now and then and when that happens she likes to feel abused and often likes some pain. But for most of the time her aggression either puts men right off or it challenges them to overpower her sexually.

When she eventually came clean and told me about Barry I thought she was recounting a fantasy — as we often did with each other, telling some nasty scene as if it was really happening. However, when she sheepishly handed over the DVD I began to realise this was different — massively different.

I put the DVD into the player and sat down with very mixed feelings. Scared that someone had control over us and angry at her stupidity but also aroused at the idea of her getting her cumuppance at last.

As the video played my stomach churned in a mix of emotions and she sat mesmerised as if this wasn't really happening.

Seeing her used by the dog was the final straw and I am embarrassed to admit that I came in my pants.

"What the fuck do we do now? How could you be so fucking stupid?"

She surprised me by being meek — I was expecting her usual angry response — nothing is ever Sue's fault, but this time she was obviously defeated.

"Max, I don't know — I really have no choice or he will send copies to everyone at work so my job has gone and it will go on the internet with my details so all our friends and family are soon going to see it. You know that would just destroy me — I have no choice but to go along with it in the hope that he gets fed up and bored soon and leaves me alone."

"Mmmmm, nice idea but my fear is he will just show everyone anyway after he has had what he wants from you but I agree that's a risk we cannot avoid. Perhaps I should go and visit him?"

"I think he wants you to visit him but he told me to tell you that if anything happens to him copies will go out anyway — I think he was worried you might be violent."

I rang Barry — her key colleagues home numbers are in our phone list. He did not seem surprised and when I said I wanted to see him tonight he agreed that would be a good idea.

I rang for a taxi as a drink driving charge was the last thing I needed and headed off to see Barry.

He opened his door smiling at me and waved me in.

To be honest I am not sure how I felt. Part of me wanted to strangle the bastard, part was scared that I was now as much under his control as Sue is as he can threaten me in exactly the same way.

He set the tone immediately — " have a seat Max, we have lots to talk about — what a dirty whore you wife is, and a great fuck, even better than I expected."

I sat down — a bit deflated by his confidence — we both knew he held all the cards.

He poured me a drink — which I needed — and he asked "well, be honest, what did you think of the video?"

"Barry, a big part of me wants to tear you apart."

"But" he interrupted "I hope you got the message that some trusted friends have got copies all packed and ready to mail if anything happens to me?"

"Yes I got that message so you are safe."

"Max, looking at the bulge in your trousers I would say that you are turned on at least a little by her predicament. Come on, be honest, you know she has teased guys for years — she had this coming."

"Barry, I cannot deny that but boy you have gone overboard — she didn't deserve this much shit."

"Maybe not but its fun — don't tell me you didn't enjoy seeing her used like the whore she is?"

I couldn't deny that so just stayed silent, which Barry noticed.

"Well Max at least you don't deny it. Lets revisit some of it, I would enjoy her husbands comments on her performance."

He flicked the remote and his large screen TV lit up with my wife being fucked by strangers, her body covered in sweat and spunk as she writhed under them.

"Aren't roofies great things" he roared with laughter, "you would never know she was drugged would you, looks totally willing."

"Well come on Max, what do you think?"

I decided to be honest, there was no point being otherwise and he held all the cards anyway.

"OK Barry — yes, I did enjoy seeing her used like that, especially with the dog."

"Oh yes the dog, that's something we must do again, but not too often, the cunt might get to enjoy him" he laughed again.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.