Co-Worker Takes Revenge on My Wife - Cover

Co-Worker Takes Revenge on My Wife

Copyright© 2008 by maxmarieuk

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - My aggressive wife upsets a colleague once too often and he takes enormous revenge on her.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Mult   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   True Story   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Wife Watching   DomSub   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Interracial   Anal Sex   Bestiality  

Barry's parting words rang in my ears — "I want her at my party on Friday evening. You will bring her to me — use a taxi — you won't be able to drive after and I don't know when you will be getting home over the weekend, sometime by Sunday evening anyway — who knows what might happen when a bunch of friends are having fun. You will bring her to the party wearing high heels, a short skirt and a silky blouse — not a stitch more. I want to see her tits swinging under her silky shirt — I want it unbuttoned enough to show some tit — and bare legs, shaved smooth like her cunt. Oh, and by the way, make sure the cunt is on the pill cos we are not gonna use condoms."

Knowing another man had total control over my wife Sue was unimaginably horny, scary, dangerous and potentially humiliating all at the same time — and for her it was just scary.

We both knew she had no choice so we left work early on Friday afternoon and got her ready. She bathed and shaved her cunt and legs as instructed and she selected her outfit — it did not take long to dress — just a white silky blouse, short dark blue skirt and dark blue high heels.

Her large dark brown aureoles and nipples showed through the blouse which swayed as she walked leaving no doubt that the tits underneath were unencumbered and free.

We unfastened a few to show the swell of her breasts as Barry had instructed and now she looked like a hooker about to go to work which I am sure is exactly what Barry was aiming for. By now she had had a few glasses of wine to calm her nerves.

The taxi driver looked impressed and tried to look up her thighs as she got into the taxi — if he had realised she had no panties on he would have bent a little lower to get a view of her cunt but as it was he saw enough to bring a smile to his lips. "Out on the town then?" he asked and I said — "no, we are going to a friend's party" in case he thought she was a hooker off to work.

We got to Barry's house on time to find the place heaving, luckily none of them from work so he had kept to his word so far. It was obvious that Sue was expected and there were cheers and whistles as she arrived and we soon saw that she was the only female there.

A large glass of wine was pushed into her hand — Barry was no fool — he wanted her relaxed for whatever was ahead. We all knew she had no choice but he still wanted to make sure it happened smoothly.

Barry clapped his hands for everyone's attention and the place went quiet.

"First of all I want to thank Max for bringing his slut wife to our party tonight and donating her to my friends here — we really appreciate it Max and now I will take charge of her" he laughed as he gripped her hand and pulled her close.

I was embarrassed but also turned on wanting to see what they were going to do to her.

She was obviously worried and tried to smile and look relaxed but it was obvious she was far from relaxed.

Barry stood behind her and put his arms round her to cup her tits — as he jiggled them he said "you don't need me to tell you these puppies are loose and easy to get at" and then he reached down to lift her skirt to show her naked bare cunt "and the whore's cunt is easy to get at as well" he laughed.

"Sue — I want you to get to know my friends a bit better — circulate — say hello — you guys, leave her dressed for now but check out the goods — off you go whore" and he pushed her forward into his friends and slapped her bum as he did so.

The crowd closed in on her and all I could see were hands groping and pushing to get at her as she was passed from one to another, guys kissing her, squeezing her tits, making her yell and fingering between her legs.

Her silky blouse clung to her tits and nipples as drinks were spilled on it making it wet much to everyone's delight.

After a while Barry called for her to come to him. He put some music on and told her to dance and entertain his friends. She knew what was wanted and did a sensual dance to the raunchy music, grinding her hips and shaking her tits at them, knowing that if she didn't please Barry her future would be very difficult.

Guys were clapping and cheering and soon someone shouted "show us your tits" and Barry shouted to her — "you heard my friend — get your top off slut and lets see what you've got for us — they are not the biggest tits you've seen guys but very nice and firm and great to squeeze".

She unfastened her cuffs, unfastened the few remaining buttons and let it slip off her shoulders as she turned and dropped her blouse to the floor, her bare back facing them and her bare front facing me but she no longer saw me — she was in a different place, trying to be the whore she had to be for the night, or maybe even for the weekend.

She spun round and flung her arms out to present her bare tits to them all and a loud cheer went up.

After a short while she was told to lose the skirt so she was then naked except for her heels and guys clapped as she danced.

By now her body was shiny with sweat from the exertion of her dancing and Barry called her over and pointed to the ground.

Like an obedient dog she dropped to her knees in front of him. She knew what was expected and opened Barry's trousers to take his cock into her mouth while his friends laughed and cheered. She sucked him till he couldn't hold out any more and he pulled her head into his groin as he pumped spunk down her throat.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.