A Chance to Advance - Cover

A Chance to Advance

Copyright© 2008 by Vulgus

Chapter 11

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Childhood sweethearts marry and after college the husband gets his dream job. He is soon offered a big promotion and a huge increase in salary. There is a catch. His wife must make herself available to the company executives. This was originally written as a story, a sequel and two standalone stories that somehow ended up as part of the original story. They have all been combined here.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   MaleDom   Light Bond   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism  

When Brad got home I met him at the door with a drink. I took his arm and escorted him to the kitchen. I introduced him to Helen but I didn’t tell him I’d hired her, that she works and lives here now. He just assumed she’s one of my naked friends. I didn’t tell him until after he changed clothes and we were sitting down for supper.

He laughed when he found out and said, “Leave it to you to find a beautiful, naked housekeeper! How the hell do you do it?”

I grinned and said, “That’s nothing! You should see the pool boy I hired!”

After we ate, Brad said, “I don’t want to hurt your feelings, Jan. But that was a fantastic meal! We should have hired someone years ago.”

I faked a pout and exclaimed, “I thought you liked dorm food!”

Helen absolutely refused to let me help her clean up. But I took the dishes out to the kitchen anyway. While she was cleaning up we sat at the kitchen island and she told us a little more about herself. We also told her more about our past. She got a kick out of how I would undress in front of my bedroom window to tease Brad when we were kids.

We all went skinny dipping after the kitchen was cleaned up. I noticed Helen was impressed with Brad’s cock. She tried hard not to stare. But she couldn’t help glancing at it frequently.

While we were floating around I told Brad about my meeting with Mo this morning and asked him if he knew any of the five couples who are on the list of prospective junior VPs.

He told me he knows all the men, though not well. He has the impression that Jeremy Williams is a bit of a stuffed shirt. But it’s just a first impression and it wouldn’t be fair to him if I don’t make my own evaluation.

I think I had pretty much covered the business for the day. Now it was time to relax. I moved over to the side of the pool beside Helen and said, “Guess what Helen did today.”

Brad knew from my teasing tone something was up. He came closer and said, “With you? There’s no way of knowing. I hope you didn’t blow up anything in town.”

“No. But there were some minor explosions in Helen’s bed this afternoon. She very much enjoyed her first experience with another woman.”

Helen blushed. But she didn’t seem upset with me for bringing it up.

Brad looked at Helen and said, “I’m sorry. My wife has taken advantage of you, hasn’t she?”

Helen chuckled and said, “Actually, I believe the advantage was mine. She’s very good at it.”

I put my arm around Helen and said, “We had a lot of fun this afternoon. There was something missing though. I was hoping we could talk you into helping us out.”

Helen is very embarrassed now. She doesn’t know where to look and she’s as red as a beet.

Brad moved closer and asked, “How do you feel about that, Helen? Do you want to do this? Or is my slutty wife putting words in your mouth?”

She glanced at me, then turned to Brad and said, “She’s right. No matter how good she is, there’s something I’ve really been missing since my husband left for Iraq. I know I’m a lot older than you. And next to your beautiful young wife I must not seem very sexy. But Jesus, to be perfectly blunt, I have not had a good fuck in years! And I’m a woman who has always loved a good fuck.”

Brad moved closer. Close enough that his hardening cock was gently resting against her belly. He said, “It sounds like we need to work on your self esteem. You’re gorgeous and you’re sexy as hell. And being a couple of years older does not appear to have had any effect on that. If Jan is as beautiful as you in a few years when she is thirty-something, I just might renew our marriage license.”

Brad moved closer and put his arms around Helen. She reached up and her nervousness seemed to disappear when she put her arms around him. They stared into each other’s eyes and I watched as their lips came together slowly. Their kiss was gentle at first. But soon she was kissing him passionately and their hands were exploring freely.

It’s obvious how much she wants him, how much she needs to be made love to by a man after years of celibacy. It was a very exciting thing to watch.

Brad held her tight and began walking out of the pool. She wrapped her legs around his waist and they kissed as he carried her up the steps. I ran ahead and laid a cushion on the grass for them. Then I got the hell out of the way. I poured myself a glass of wine and sat on the patio while Brad made love to our new housekeeper.

I’ve been fortunate enough recently to be able to watch a lot of people having sex. I’ve discovered something I hadn’t realized about myself. I’m quite the voyeur. I really love watching. It excites me. It’s even more exciting when it’s someone I know well and like, or love. I don’t care what the rules are. Sex is sexy and I love to see my husband enjoy himself.

They made love for a long time. Brad has a gift when it comes to sexual stamina. He made love to Helen in half a dozen positions and she climaxed violently over and over. I was glad we only have one close neighbor. Helen spent a lot of time out of control and she got pretty loud a few times.

I could tell when Brad was finally reaching the point of no return. As he was cumming I got up, went over and stretched out beside them. I waited until Brad kissed Helen and rolled onto his back. I took her into my arms and proudly asked, “He’s good isn’t he?”

Her eyes are just slits and she has a huge grin on her face. She groaned and in between her panting breaths she said, “Good? Hell no he isn’t ‘good’! Oh god! Thank you. I needed that so badly. Listen, about my pay, never mind. I don’t need money now.”

I laughed and said, “You aren’t going to be too embarrassed to work here now are you? All the sex and nudity won’t be a problem will it?”

As I talked I moved my fingers lightly over her sweat soaked body and she shivered with pleasure.

She finally opened her eyes and said, “I love both of you. I wonder how hard it would be to adopt, now that I’m single again.”

Brad moved closer on the other side of Helen. We kissed her and gently caressed her beautiful body for a long time. I’m still more than a little turned on. But I can see Brad is done for the night. He had given Helen his all. I’m not worried, though. I know I won’t have to stay horny long. I seem to be a sex magnet lately.

I got up the next morning and started downstairs half asleep to make Brad’s breakfast while he took a shower. I was almost halfway down the stairs and enjoying the smell of freshly made coffee before I remembered we have a cook now.

I smiled when the memory of the exciting things we did last night returned to my slowly waking brain. I joined Helen in the kitchen, said good morning and poured myself a cup of coffee.

Helen asked me what I want for breakfast and I held up my cup of coffee. I told her what Brad likes and she began making his breakfast while we talked. She thanked me again for last night and I assured her it had been my pleasure. I told her to think of it as a pre-payment for not getting upset at the weird things that happen around here.

She laughed and said, “No, Mrs. Pittman...”

“Jan! Call me Jan or you’re fired,” I insisted.

She rolled her eyes and said, “No, Jan, you don’t have to pay me extra for those weird things. You should be deducting.”

Brad came down just as his breakfast was ready. Helen was putting it on the table for him as he came into the room.

He ate quickly and then sat back and looked at Helen and me as he finished his coffee. He grinned at me and said, “I must have been very good in a past life to be able to live like this now. Look at this! I have a perfect breakfast and two beautiful naked ladies to look at while I eat. I must have been a saint!”

I went over and hugged him. I kissed the top of his head and said, “Yeah, a horny Saint Bernard.”

He got up and gave me a hug and a kiss which I returned with a heartfelt kiss of my own. He finally let me go and thanked Helen for the delicious breakfast. Then he went out and caught his ride. I poured another cup of coffee and refilled Helen’s cup, too. I forced her to join me and relax for a little while.

When she was seated I said, “I have a problem with you already.”

She looked like I had just slapped her and I felt bad for teasing her like that.

I quickly said, “It’s not your fault. You’re perfect! It’s just that it isn’t even eight in the morning yet and I have nothing to do. I have a luncheon scheduled this afternoon. What do I do until then?”

She looked at me and exclaimed indignantly, “That was NOT funny!”

“Yeah. I felt guilty as soon as I saw your face. Sorry. I guess I’ll get dressed and go in and snoop around at the plant for a while. I promised my husband’s boss I’d look around and see if I could come up with some suggestions to improve the working conditions there.”

So I did. I drove over and parked in the usual place. But instead of going into the front offices I went around back and walked out toward one of the plant buildings. I stood outside and looked at the three long, wide, tall metal buildings where most of the real work is done. They’re loud, even standing away from them like this. I imagine they’re terrible places to spend the day.

Halfway down the side of each building is a door opening out onto a small picnic area where the employees can step out, cool off, and either get some fresh air on their breaks or pollute their lungs with cigarettes if they prefer.

I went to the first building in the line. There are eight or ten people sitting around relaxing on the picnic tables. I walked over and said hello.

Everyone looked at me suspiciously as if I were some kind of spy or something. I introduced myself and asked them to relax. I promised them I’m not there to get anyone in trouble. I explained that I just want to talk to them; to see if there’s anything that can be done to make working conditions at the plant better, make it a nicer place to work.

One of the younger men leered at me and said, “Yeah, babe! An hour with you would do it for me!”

They all looked shocked that he had the nerve to say that. They all looked at me to see how I was going to react.

I admit it. I hadn’t expected that response. I laughed and said, “It’s funny you should suggest that. That was my suggestion to Mr. Morris. But he said it might kill you and he couldn’t endanger his employees like that. There’d be all kinds of forms he’d have to fill out and he just doesn’t have the time.”

There were a few muted chuckles and I added, “It’s a shame too. You’re so damned cute.”

I stepped up on the picnic table seat and sat down on the table. I casually flashed my panties at him as I sat down. I was staring right at him while I did it. He knew it wasn’t an accident. So did the three guys sitting with him at his table.

Once I was comfortable I said, “Now that we’ve decided I’m going to let you live, I’m serious about improving working conditions. Do any of you have any ideas that don’t involve getting laid?”

One of the women laughed and said, “You don’t seriously expect him to be able to think after that shot of leg you just gave him do you?”

I smiled and said, “I got his attention didn’t I?”

We finally got serious and started talking about working conditions. They all agree the pay here is very good. Not that they’d turn down a raise if it were offered. There are some aspects of the job that are unpleasant, but unavoidable, hence the nice paycheck. The biggest complaint they all have is the heat. It’s a very hot process and there’s no way to make the plant cool enough to compensate for that.

I thought about that for a minute and I remembered something I’ve seen in one of Brad’s motorcycle catalogs. It’s a cooling vest that keeps your trunk cool when you ride in the summer. I asked them if anyone has ever tried one. They’d never even heard of them.

I suggested we get a few of them and try them out to see if they actually work. They all eagerly volunteered to test them. I wrote down their names and sizes and told them I’d get them ordered within the week and return when they come in. I also gave them my phone number and asked them to talk to their friends and see if they can think of anything else the company can do to improve working conditions.

I smiled at the young man who suggested an hour with me would make his day and told him that if he calls it had best be with a suggestion I can share with my husband.

He rolled his eyes and said, “Damn! I was already planning what I was going to say!”

I sat and waited while they went back to work. A few minutes later a dozen more people came out for a break. The crew I had been talking to must have had enough time to tell them I’m okay. They came out ready to hear what I had to say and ready to talk.

They provided several suggestions about small irritants that could be fixed for little or no money. And they all wanted to try out the cooling vests, too.

Since there are different processes taking place in the three different buildings I asked if the problems are the same at each step of the process. They aren’t. But most of the people who work there have worked in all three buildings. They were able to provide me with a few more suggestions that pertain more to the other steps in the manufacturing process.

I noticed that these people all seem to really like their jobs, or at least they like working for J.A.M. Aluminum. Many of the things they came up with were little things that would cost nothing or next to nothing to implement. I thanked them for their time and their suggestions and headed downtown for lunch.

I got to the café early. I requested a table for five and ordered a drink. Midge showed up soon after and we tried to figure out how to ask a woman we don’t know if she likes to fuck men she isn’t married to on a more or less regular basis.

We came up with some pretty wild suggestions and really cracked ourselves up. We got some funny looks from the people around us but we’re having fun. Fuck ‘em!

Madison and Carol showed up together as usual. I’m starting to wonder if those two are actually living together. They hadn’t even taken their seats when Claire showed up. Madison and Carol are meeting her for the first time. Midge and I met her at company functions a couple of times but we hadn’t done much more than say hello to her.

Claire is anxious to know why we invited her to lunch out of the blue and I wasn’t sure what to say.

Midge must have anticipated that question and given the answer some thought. Without any hesitation she replied, “You and your husband are believed to have a good future with the company. We thought we should get to know you better. We occasionally have a chance to get together at those company functions. But people don’t really talk there.”

It started out pretty uncomfortable and it never got better. Unfortunately, it didn’t get any better throughout the week as we met with the other wives, either. The worst was Jeremy William’s wife Vanessa. God save me from holy rollers! There didn’t seem to be anything of which she didn’t disapprove.

We had one candidate left to meet with and so far our only solid recommendation for Mr. Morris is that he most definitely shouldn’t invite the Williams family into the program.

I didn’t hold out much hope for the last woman we’re going to interview the following Monday. Her name, I swear, is Chastity! I’m glad I don’t know her parents. I think I’d have to say something to a couple who would name their daughter Chastity. I wonder if they considered Frigid, too.

The four of us were pretty depressed as we considered the report we’re going to have to give to Mr. Morris. We had a few jokes at Chastity’s expense and then we decided to go to my place and wrap ourselves around a pitcher of Long Island iced tea.

There were four of us caravanning to my house in three cars and I was chuckling all the way because I purposefully haven’t mentioned I have a housekeeper now. When they see her they’re going to freak. I called ahead and asked Helen to make us some Long Island iced tea and put out five glasses.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.