A Chance to Advance - Cover

A Chance to Advance

Copyright© 2008 by Vulgus

Chapter 12

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Childhood sweethearts marry and after college the husband gets his dream job. He is soon offered a big promotion and a huge increase in salary. There is a catch. His wife must make herself available to the company executives. This was originally written as a story, a sequel and two standalone stories that somehow ended up as part of the original story. They have all been combined here.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   MaleDom   Light Bond   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism  

When we pulled into my driveway she sat with her mouth open and stared at my house. After a long silence she said, “You live here?! It looks like a fucking palace!”

I laughed and said, “Yeah, we moved in about a week ago. And believe it or not, that’s what we call it, The Palace.”

She got out and stood looking at the car for a moment. Then she turned and looked at the house and asked, “Your husband is a junior VP, right?”

I nodded.

She asked, “Are you rich?”

I shrugged and replied, “We just have my husband’s income from the plant. Maybe I can explain later if we start getting along a little better.”

We headed inside. Half way through to the kitchen I heard her behind me when she exclaimed under her breath, “Holy shit!”

I looked around and saw Helen dusting the living room. She looked up and said “Hi, Jan. Do you and your friend want something to drink or a snack?”

I said, “How about making a pitcher of Long Island iced tea and joining us? The rest of the gang is on the way.”

She answered, “Okay, I was just finishing up in here anyway.”

I reached back and pulled Chaz along. We went through the kitchen to the patio. I offered her a seat at the big table in the shade where we always seem to congregate.

While she sat down I slipped out of my dress and my panties and sat down beside her. The look on her face was priceless. Of course, if this doesn’t go well there’s going to be a lot of talk about me at the plant.

I smiled and said, “You look like you have some questions. Go ahead. What would you like to know?”

She kept glancing at my chest and then forcing her eyes back up to my face. She finally managed to stutter, “Who was that ... the woman in the living room?”

“That’s Helen, my housekeeper,” I answered as if having an attractive, nude housekeeper is perfectly normal.

Before she could ask another question the other three girls arrived. Helen came out with a pitcher and six glasses. The others kept their clothes on, not sure of Chaz’s reaction.

I stood up and while I poured everyone a drink I asked Helen how her day is going.

She smiled and said, “Another day in paradise. Karen came over a little while ago. She wants to invite you and Brad to dinner tomorrow night. I told her you’d call her later.”

I sat back down and sipped my drink and said to Chaz, “It’s time to stop pussyfooting around. We don’t give a damn about your education, girl. We were hoping to discover you have a personality. All we got from you at lunch was anger. That isn’t all there is, is it?”

She looked at Helen and then she looked at me. Suddenly she smiled and asked, “Am I on Candid Camera?”

Carol asked, “What’s that?”

I rolled my eyes at Carol and said, “No, Chaz. There are no cameras. I’m going to be honest here. It’s time we leveled with you. Being discreet hasn’t been working well for us. Your husband may be offered a promotion. He and four other men have been selected and are being considered for the one position that’s open. The pay and benefits are fantastic. There is a catch, though. It involves you. I don’t suppose you’ve heard any rumors about EPOD have you?”

She shook her head.

I was about to continue when Midge stood up and said, “This is ridiculous. I never wear clothes when I’m here.”

She undressed quickly and after glancing at Chaz to see her reaction, Carol and Madison stood up and undressed too.

Chaz looked around. She shrugged and said, “What the hell!”

She stood up and undressed. She impressed me because she still doesn’t have a clue as to what this unorthodox meeting is all about.

I was pleased to see that she didn’t seem the least bit self conscious about her body. I couldn’t help but notice that she’s just as beautiful undressed as she is with clothes on.

After she returned to her seat and took another drink I said, “EPOD is the acronym for Executive Pussy on Demand. It’s a secret society, almost certainly illegal, made up of the wives of the junior vice presidents. We’re all in it, even Midge, though her husband is now a senior VP. She missed it and got back in.

“We’re all available to the company president and the senior VPs and the occasional important client, or at least so I’m told. I haven’t had to service a client yet. Sometimes they come to our homes. Sometimes they call us and we go into the office and have sex with them there. We do it any time and any place they wish. That can also include an evening out.

“In case you’re wondering, we love it and half of our husbands get a big kick out of it, too. Unfortunately, Carol and Madison aren’t so lucky. Their husbands aren’t nearly as happy about it. But they go along to get ahead.

“There’s an opening now because one of the junior VPs got promoted. The reason we’re having this strange conversation is that the man who was promoted and his wife both hated the program. Without a clue as to how difficult it would actually be we foolishly went to Mr. Morris and suggested he let us talk with the wives of the prospective candidates, discreetly, to see if any of them would be better suited to the program than the others. It’s much more fun for all of us if the wife, and the husband for that matter, are not having a terrible time and if they don’t resent the program.

“We’re just trying to find out how you and your husband would feel if you were offered the promotion with the standard provision. That provision being that you must make yourself available to the people in upper management.”

“That probably sounds awful to you. You probably think it’s degrading and dehumanizing. Believe me, Chaz, we don’t feel that way. First of all, the men all treat us with respect. We’re friends with all of them and with their wives. More importantly, we have a lot of fun. When the guys aren’t taking advantage of our charms we often get together and play among ourselves. That part isn’t a requirement. It just seems to be something we all enjoy. So relax, think about it, drink up and try to decide if you’re still offended by what we’re doing here today.”

Everyone was looking at me like I had three heads. I turned to Midge and the other two and said, “Yeah, I know. It’s a secret and I shouldn’t have said anything. At least I didn’t show her the secret handshake.”

I continued to talk to them but I watched Chaz out of the corner of my eye as I spoke. “We’ve talked to the other four candidates and we didn’t like any of them. I think Chaz is different. She’s certainly beautiful. She undressed and she didn’t blush. And I think I like her attitude. She was all set to tell us all where to go at lunch. She has a backbone. The only questions are, does she like to fuck, and what does she think her husband will do when she tells him about EPOD.”

Chaz smiled for the first time. It lit up her face and I couldn’t help thinking what it must be like for some poor man to be on the receiving end of one of those smiles. He would be totally helpless. In a much softer voice she said, “I’ve never had sex with a woman.”

I returned her smile and said, “I hadn’t either until a couple of weeks ago. Midge took my cherry. I just corrupted Helen, too. I guess Carol and Madison are sluts from way back, though.”

“Hey!” Madison said and grinned.

Carol laughed and said, “Oh shut up, Madison. She described us perfectly!”

I poured us another glass of Helen’s killer iced tea and sat back down. Nobody spoke for a few minutes. It’s all up to Chaz now.

Finally Chaz said, “It takes a lot of fucking nerve to invite a stranger to join that EPOD thing you guys have got going on. How did you know I’d even consider it?”

“I didn’t. It was the Long Island iced tea talking. I think Helen makes it too strong.”

She looked at Helen and asked, “How did you find a beautiful, nude housekeeper?”

“Actually, it was a lot easier than trying to find the right girl for EPOD. Have we?”

Helen interrupted to say, “I’m not sure I like being called easy.”

There was a pause and then she said, “Oh wait! Yes I do, never mind.”

Chaz raised her glass to Helen and said, “It’s very good tea. Thank you.”

Then she looked at me and said, “I’m intrigued. I’ve enjoyed a couple of threesomes in my misspent youth. I enjoyed the hell out of them. Mike knows about them and he was very turned on when he found out. He has hinted from time to time that maybe we should try it. He’s carefully trying to talk me into another one but I’ve been afraid of how it might affect our marriage. I think he might like this EPOD thing of yours.

“That brings us back to my original problem with you ladies. I’ll admit I’m not bad looking. But I still lack an education and I’ve never pretended to be sophisticated. I watch the news and I read a lot. But I’ve noticed that whenever I go to one of the company shindigs I’m very self conscious. I tend to stay to myself and keep my mouth shut so no one gets embarrassed, especially me.

“Do you really think a bunch of well educated, sophisticated, worldly executives would be interested in me?”

I looked at her for a moment and then I asked, “Are you sure you aren’t a fourteen year old virgin? I can pretty much guarantee every guy you’ve ever passed on the street has turned to check out your ass! Girl, we have to work on your self esteem!

“In the first place, except for your misplaced anger when we first met, and I was really hurt by that, by the way, there has been no difference between you and any of the other girls I call my friends that I can detect. You have a good command of the English language and a more than adequate vocabulary. Not that any of the guys are going to care about that while they watch you undress and wrap your lips around the head of their cocks.”

Chaz shuddered when I said that and I asked, “Was that revulsion?”

She grinned and shook her head.

I decided it was time to sweeten the pot a little. “You seem interested. Would you like to hear about some of the benefits, aside from a lot of nasty sex?”

She nodded her head and said, “Yes, I’m curious. I want to find out how you got this house and that one hundred and fifty thousand dollar car on a junior VP’s salary.”

“WHAT!?!?” I screamed.

She grinned and asked, “You didn’t know?”

I shook my head.

Chaz looked at me curiously for a moment. Then she said, “My husband and I were watching a show on the Speed Channel last night. They were doing a segment on luxury cars. This year’s CL600 Coupe is a few pennies under a hundred and fifty thousand dollars. We were joking about leasing one. They’re charging more for that car than we paid for our house!”

Midge said, “I’ll explain the car and the house after she tells you what the peasants receive.”

I turned to her and exclaimed, “Midge!”

She stuck out her tongue and said “We’ve had this talk before. You know I’m kidding, you dumb slut!”

I turned my attention back to Chaz. She’s smiling. I like it that she finds us amusing. I sighed and said, “And she’s one of my best friends!”

I took a deep breath and began to describe to Chaz what she and her husband could expect in the way of compensation if they accept the position. “Okay, here is what you get if you take the position. Your husband’s salary will more than triple. It will start out at two hundred thousand a year and increase rapidly. Then there’s another hundred thousand in bonuses and perks. One of those perks is the use of a new Cadillac every year.

“Well, you’ll get screwed on that this year. This year I understand you’ll be forced to settle for the one I selected a few weeks ago. It only has a couple hundred miles on it, though. I almost refused to give it back when he gave me the Mercedes. You’ll also receive a credit card for clothing and any other expenses you might incur as a result of EPOD.”

Madison smiled and added, “They don’t check the receipts all that carefully. In case you were wondering.”

There was a pause while Chaz had visions of sugar plums dancing in her head. Then she pulled herself together and said, “All of that and all the sex a girl could ever want!”

“You’re interested?” I asked.

“I don’t want to offend my new friends with my course language. But FUCK YES!”

“How do you think Mike will take it? You need to give it some thought. Carol and Madison both have husbands who are very unhappy that their wives are involved, despite the fact that they talked their wives into accepting the position in the first place.

“They’re doing it for the money and the career opportunities. That’s a terrible reason to get into this. They’re both miserable. My husband and Midge’s husband are huge perverts and they love it. That was why we got into it; the sex, not the money. And let me assure you, they are just as happy as we are. Think about it for a few minutes.”

We let Chaz ponder the question and we talked about my new car for a few minutes. Before we got Chaz’s answer the doorbell rang and Helen stood up. Doing her best Benson imitation she said, “I guess you want me to get that?”

I laughed and she went to the door. She came back with Dave, Midge’s husband. He came in and said hello and feasted his eyes on all of the nudity. Chaz sat quietly and watched curiously. I noticed she didn’t seem embarrassed, though. Or at least she didn’t seem as embarrassed as a normal woman would have been under the circumstances.

Dave said hello to everyone and went around and gave Midge a hug and a kiss. He turned to me and said, “I have a few extra minutes and since you live so close now I thought I’d drop by and tell you how much I’ve missed you. Do you have a minute or is this a bad time?”

I smiled and said, “You can talk in front of Chaz. It looks like she’s about to join our little organization. And I always have a moment for you Mr. Burton! Where would you like me?”

He said, “I don’t want to embarrass your friends. Do you want to go upstairs?”

“I’m yours to command. I’ll suck your sweet cock right here if you want.”

He rolled his eyes, chuckled in amusement and said, “I wish you’d stop playing so hard to get.”

He took my hand and helped me to my feet. Then he guided me upstairs. Once we were out of earshot he said, “I hope I didn’t upset your new friend. She’s really cute. I’d hate it if I scared her off?”

I laughed and asked, “Are you trying to make me jealous?”

“I don’t know. Are there any advantages to that? Would you try harder to please me?”

“Please you?! Dave! I’m not doing this to please you. I’m just using you!”

We entered my new bedroom. He pulled me close, hugged me and asked wistfully, “Where has the innocence gone? So young to be so jaded!”

I shut him up by kissing him and then holding the kiss while I worked on his belt. I broke off the kiss finally and while I finished removing his pants I said, “My new friend is someone you will probably get to know a lot better in the very near future. For now, though, I’m afraid you’re going to have to settle for me. What are you in the mood for, Master?”

“That’s more like it! Nothing strenuous, I don’t have that much time. Just a little quickie to take the edge off would be nice.”

I pulled his pants and shorts and shoes off all in one big bundle and pushed him back on the bed. He slid up onto the bed and stretched out across it. I knelt between his legs and sucked his cock until he was hard and ready. Then I climbed up over him. I sat down on his nice hard cock and slowly let it sink down into me. He groaned in pleasure as my pussy swallowed him up. After pausing for a moment I began to bounce up and down on his cock.

He loves the way my tits bounce around, and I love the way it turns him on when he watches me.

He must have really been horny, or I was. I’m not sure which. It didn’t seem like very long at all before he said in a breathless whisper, “Just a little faster, I’m almost there.”

I reached down and brought his hands up. He cupped them over my tits. His fingers clamped down and I started fucking him hard and fast. In a minute he groaned loudly and his fingers squeezed the hell out of my tits. I felt him tense up and I knew he was cumming in me. I didn’t climax. It was over too quickly for me and there had been no foreplay. It was fun, though. It’s always fun. And I know I can take it out on Brad later.

I stopped and let him catch his breath. Then I asked, “Do you have time for a shower?”

He smiled wistfully and said, “I wish. I love your showers. I have to get back, though.”

I stood up carefully. His crotch was a terrible mess. He must have been really horny! I told him not to move. I went in and got a warm, damp cloth and a towel. I cleaned him up and then, while he dressed, I cleaned me up, too.

He took me into his arms and thanked me warmly. I kissed him and said, “Anytime. I was beginning to think you guys don’t like me anymore.”

“Yeah, that’s a big worry.”

Before he left I said, “I haven’t had a chance to ask Midge yet. Did she talk to you about taking Carol and Madison and Brad and me to The Slave Traders again?”

He nodded and asked, “Are you sure they’ll go for that? I’ve never been too sure about how much they were just going along to get along.”

“Not a problem. They try to act coy to please their husbands. It’s their husbands who are going along to get along. The girls are just as slutty as me and your lovely wife.”

“I guess we’ll find out Friday night.”

That was about a week sooner than I anticipated. But I’m sure Brad won’t have a problem with it, especially since we aren’t going in the middle of the week this time. We’ve both been looking forward to returning. I hugged him and said, “I can’t wait.”

Then I said, “I have to make a phone call. Will you tell the girls I’ll be right down?”

He kissed me and said, “I’ll see you Friday, darlin’.”

Then he was gone.

I sat on the bed, picked up the phone and called Mo. He took my call immediately. I said, “We’ve made a selection, Mo. Chastity Clarke is sitting downstairs naked right now. She’s the only one of the five wives we spoke with who seems acceptable. She’s almost certain her husband will enjoy it, too. Do you want me to tell them? Or do you want to have one of your senior VPs take care of that? Or do you care?”

“Chastity? Are you certain?”

I laughed and said, “She’s called Chaz. I already told her more than I probably should have about the program. I thought she was the right girl for the job and I was tired of beating around the bush. If I may be just a bit presumptuous here, I think the best way to tell them would be to let us invite her, and let her explain it to him.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.