A Chance to Advance - Cover

A Chance to Advance

Copyright© 2008 by Vulgus

Chapter 3

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Childhood sweethearts marry and after college the husband gets his dream job. He is soon offered a big promotion and a huge increase in salary. There is a catch. His wife must make herself available to the company executives. This was originally written as a story, a sequel and two standalone stories that somehow ended up as part of the original story. They have all been combined here.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   MaleDom   Light Bond   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism  

I picked it up and said, “Hello?” nervously.

The caller was Mr. Morris’s secretary. Mr. Morris is the owner of the company. She asked me if I would be able to come to the office and meet with Mr. Morris in two hours.

I told her I’d be delighted. She probably knew I was lying. As soon as she hung up the phone my stomach was in knots.

I’ve met all of the vice presidents at the various company functions I’ve attended. But I’ve never met Mr. Morris. He doesn’t socialize with the other employees. Or at least he’s never been to any function I’ve attended. I’ve seen him around the plant, though. He’s a very stern man. I don’t believe I’ve ever seen him when he wasn’t glowering. Everyone behaves as if they’re ... well, maybe not afraid of him, but I get the impression they avoid him. I’ve asked about him but the few people I’ve asked have avoided talking about him to me. I’m nervous enough about being intimate with the senior vice presidents. The idea of just being alone in a room with Mr. Morris is terrifying.

I went upstairs and showered. When it came time to dress it occurred to me that I had no idea what I should wear. I didn’t know if I should dress normally, or more in keeping with my new part-time job as one of the company’s call girls. I decided to compromise and wear one of my nicer dresses. But under it I wore some of the slutty underwear I just bought.

I got ready and looked in the mirror. I wish I knew why he wants to see me. I probably should have asked when his secretary called. This is such a strange situation that I have no idea what’s proper. On the other hand, I don’t know how much the secretaries and receptionists know about EPOD, if anything. I never heard of it until I agreed to become a part of it.

I went out and got in my new Cadillac. It’s such a pleasurable car to drive that I was able to relax for most of the ride to the plant. I’ve been there many times over the years Brad has worked at JAM. Even though the guards at the gate all recognize me by now I’ve been asked to show my driver’s license each time I drove onto company property.

Not this time! I was waved right in. The guard even saluted as I drove through the gate!

I drove to the administrative office building. As I was driving down past the line of parked cars looking for a parking place I passed a vacant spot not far from the door. I was astonished to see my husband’s name, Brad Pittman, on the reserved parking sign.

I parked in my husband’s parking spot and turned off the engine. I sat there for a moment and forced myself to calm down. Finally I got out and went inside. A smiling receptionist just inside the door got up as soon as she saw me and escorted me to Mr. Morris’s office.

The people there have always been friendly. But not like now. The promotion Brad received must have really moved him into the upper echelons. Suddenly I’m being treated as if I am someone! It kind of made me uncomfortable. I’m pretty sure I can grow to like it, though.

I arrived at Mr. Morris’s office fifteen minutes early. His secretary looked up and smiled. She welcomed me warmly. She was very friendly right from the start. She sounded genuinely happy to see me when she said, “Mrs. Pittman! Thank you for coming in.”

She got to her feet and came around her desk to greet me. As she approached she held out her hand and said, “My name is Heather. Mr. Morris is anxious to meet you. He has someone in his office right now. Please, have a seat. He’ll be right with you.”

We shook hands and as soon as I was seated in the expensive leather chair she asked me if she could get me anything. After I declined she sat with me and we engaged in a little small talk. Mostly she was telling me how wonderful Brad is and what a high opinion everyone has of him. It didn’t take me long to realize she was trying to distract me, calm me down.

I hate it that it’s so obvious I’m nervous. But I appreciated her efforts.

I asked her if she knew what Mr. Morris wants with me. She smiled and said, “Don’t worry. No one is in trouble.”

She leaned over and squeezed my hand reassuringly. She smiled and said, “You look like you’re about to appear before a judge. Mr. Morris likes to meet with the wives of all of his new vice presidents and get to know a little bit about them. Don’t let his stern demeanor throw you. He’s really a sweetheart. He’s the nicest man I’ve ever worked for, honest. I love working for him and I’d do anything for him. Trust me, you’re going to like him.”

I’m not totally convinced. But she’s very reassuring and I actually did calm down a little. We talked about nothing in particular for a few moments. In no time at all we heard a noise at the inner door. We looked up to see Mr. Morris showing someone out of his office.

They said goodbye and shook hands. As soon as his visitor left he walked over to where I’m sitting with Heather. Wearing the same dour expression I’ve always seen on his face he said, “You must be Janice Pittman?”

Despite his dour expression there’s a light and friendly tone to his voice,

I stood quickly and replied, “Yes, sir.” I added, “Please, call me Jan.”

He nodded, guided me into his office and shut the door. He led me to a comfortable leather seating area in the corner and asked if he could get me a drink.

I would have welcomed a strong cocktail but I asked for a bottle of water. I’m so nervous my throat is dry and I’m having trouble swallowing. But I immediately regretted asking for the water. I didn’t like the optics of having the president of the company waiting on me!

He was very gracious, though. I swear I got the impression he was pleased there was something he could get me! He went to a small refrigerator under the bar area and returned with a bottle of water. After breaking the seal he handed it to me and sat down near me. He was close enough to make this an intimate conversation, but far enough away that I didn’t feel crowded or threatened.

He gave me a moment to take a drink and then he said, “You’re a very beautiful young woman, Jan. I’ve heard a lot of good things about you. I understand you graduated from Middlebury College. That’s an excellent school.”

I nodded and took another sip of water. I didn’t say anything. I’m still waiting nervously to see what this meeting is about.

“Please, my dear. Relax. I’m not nearly as ugly as I look. While I can’t promise not to bite, I promise I’ve had my shots.”

I smiled nervously. He still has that dour look on his face. But I know flirting words when I hear them. I know how to react to a remark like that in a normal situation. But this isn’t a normal situation. I’m still out of my element here.

I said, “I’m sorry, sir. This is all so new to me, this entire ... strange situation.”

He said, “I understand. Just remember you’re not the first to go through this. The EPOD program has been in operation here for nearly a generation now. We’ve all grown accustomed to how strange a situation it is. We all understand you’ll need some time to learn your responsibilities and adjust to them. Don’t be afraid of saying or doing the wrong thing. Whatever mistake you might make has been made before, I promise you.”

I took a sip of water and tried again to calm down. He continued, “I had an interesting conversation with Mr. Kennedy after our morning staff meeting today. He told me all about his visit with you yesterday afternoon. I must say he was totally delighted. Everything he said was quite favorable. I don’t think you’ll have any problems adjusting to your situation here at all with a wonderful attitude like yours.”

I blushed and he seemed to find it amusing.

I replied, “I didn’t even know what to wear when your secretary called. I bought some sexier clothes to wear after I decided to go through with this. But I didn’t want to come dancing in here looking all slutty and upset someone. There should be a book of rules.”

He nodded at me and said, “You know, that’s a good idea. Why don’t you keep it in mind? Make a mental note of your questions and the appropriate answers. Someday when you’re in the mood to do something constructive you can work something up. It would be helpful, wouldn’t it?”

I nodded, and then he asked me if I have any questions.

I smiled and asked, “What should I have worn today?”

He chuckled. But I noticed he never smiles. Now that I’m getting to know him a little better I realize Heather wasn’t exaggerating. He seems quite warm and friendly. It just doesn’t show on his face.

There was a smile in his voice, though, when he said, “You look lovely, Jan. I wouldn’t have you dressed any other way. On the other hand, none of the gentlemen who might call you and ask you to come to their offices in the foreseeable future will have a problem with slutty either.”

“And no one will be offended?”

He shook his head.

I smiled shyly and said, “I’m wearing slutty underwear.”

I almost thought he was going to smile there for a moment!

He looked me in the eyes and with a touch of sadness he said, “Jan, I’m of an age that pretty much all I’m able to do now is look, look and touch. But I do enjoy those pleasures. If you don’t mind, I would love to see your slutty underwear.”

For some reason, I suddenly felt completely at ease with Mr. Morris now that he has opened up to me and made himself sound a little vulnerable. He really does seem like a very nice man. He couldn’t be more polite and he’s totally non-threatening. I realized as my confidence increased that I’d be happy to put on a little show for him. After all, exhibitionism is what I do best!

I got to my feet, stood in front of him and as sweetly as I could I said, “Mr. Morris, I would love to undress for you.”

As strange as it may sound, I felt even more comfortable as I began to undress. I’m in my element now. Undressing to turn on a man is something I understand, something I enjoy. I still remember how exciting it was when I did it for the first time at the age of fourteen. Perhaps it isn’t quite as breathtaking as it was those first few times. But it doesn’t miss it by much. I hope there’s never a time when I don’t get a huge thrill from undressing to please a man.

I reached behind my back and unfastened the catch at the top of my dress. I pulled the zipper down, very, very slowly. I shrugged. The dress slid down off my shoulders and I pulled my arms free. I hooked my thumbs in the waistband and slowly pushed it down over my hips. I bent down and picked it up in as ladylike a manner as possible. I dropped it on a nearby chair and stood in front of him in my lacy bra and panty set and my thigh high silk-look stockings.

I turned around slowly and asked him if he likes my new outfit. He started to reach out as if to caress me. But then he pulled his hand back quickly and asked if it was alright if he touched me.

I thought that was strange. He has probably been in this situation with a dozen young women. He should be feeling much more comfortable than I am. He knows I’ve agreed to be a virtual sex slave to him and his vice presidents for the foreseeable future. I didn’t understand his hesitation. Perhaps it’s generational. Or maybe he’s just a very nice man.

I reached for his hand, feeling almost like I’m the one in charge now. I gently lifted it and placed it on my breast. As his hand gripped my breast through my tiny little bra I exclaimed, “Mr. Morris! You may touch me anytime you want. I love it when a man touches me. It turns me on.”

I moved his hand from one breast to the other, and then I guided his large hand down my flat stomach to my panties. I let him move his hand over my lacy, silky underwear while I reached behind my back and unfastened my bra and dropped it on my dress.

I heard his breath catch when he saw my naked breasts. It made me feel very proud to know that someone who over the years has seen so many attractive women remove their clothing is so impressed by my body.

He was quiet for a moment as his fingers explored. But then, in a breathless voice which made it more than clear he truly meant what he was saying, he said, “Oh my god, Jan! You’re truly beautiful! You’re perfect!”

I guided his hand back up to my breasts and he explored them eagerly, but tenderly. His hands were soft and gentle. His touch felt very nice and I told him how much I enjoyed it.

I let him explore my breasts for a while, and then I bent down and pushed my panties off. I left the stockings on and stood in front of him naked but for my shoes and stockings. He had a look of awe on his face as his fingers trailed down and ran lightly through my bright red pubic hair for a few minutes. Then his fingers moved lightly down to my well lubricated pussy.

I gasped at his touch and moaned, “Oh Mr. Morris! That feels wonderful!”

I meant it. He has a very nice touch.

I could have sworn I saw twitching in his pants as he touched me. I dropped to my knees and said, “Mr. Morris, I know you said you only want to look and touch me. But even if you can no longer have an erection, I’m sure I can make it pleasurable for you if you’ll let. My husband says I’m very talented with my mouth. Please let me try. It’s something I really enjoy doing for a man.”

He responded quietly, “It’s sweet of you to offer, Jan. I appreciate it. But I’m afraid it’s been too many years. I’ve grown tired of the frustration that always results from any such attempts. I’ve enjoyed what we’ve done. Perhaps we should just leave it at that.”

There was a note of regret, of despondency in his voice. It nearly broke my heart. I couldn’t leave it at that. I’ve quickly come to realize Heather was right. Mr. Morris is a very nice man. He’s so sweet that he makes a girl want to hug him. I want very much to please him. I may lose. But I’m not giving up without a fight.

I had placed my hand on the twitching lump in his pants. I can feel the heat from it. It certainly feels like there are signs of life there. It just doesn’t seem possible, or right, he would settle for looking at me, or touching me. I’m determined, and Brad can tell you I can be pretty damn stubborn. I begged him for the chance to try. I insisted that even if he doesn’t get an erection I would love to take him into my mouth. I asked him to think of it as my way of thanking him for all he has done for Brad and me.

He looks skeptical. But I guess sex is a very difficult thing to give up on. He stood up reluctantly, as if he knew he was making a big mistake. I unfastened his pants and pulled them and his shorts down to his ankles. I slipped his shoes and his pants off and spread his legs wide apart.

The size of his soft cock came as quite a surprise. It must have been pretty impressive when he was younger and his virility was intact. It’s pretty damn impressive now! It’s the longest cock I’ve seen yet, at least eight inches and it’s still soft!

I smiled up at him as I moved my hand over his heavy cock and exclaimed, “It’s beautiful! It’s the nicest cock I’ve seen! Though to be honest, I haven’t seen that many yet.”

He ran his hands down over my long red hair and looked at me longingly. It’s easy to see how much he wishes he could have sex with me and I became even more determined to please him.

I encouraged him to relax and stop thinking negative thoughts. I assured him that even if he doesn’t get an erection we can both still enjoy this. I leaned down and I kissed the head of his cock. Then I held it up out of the way and began to kiss and lick his thighs sensually. I began to tease him, slowly working my way up to his large, heavy balls. He sat back and watched in fascination. He’s still tense, though. I can feel it in his muscular legs.

I gently massaged his cock as I licked his balls and then took each one into my mouth and ran my tongue over it.

He’s obviously enjoying the stimulation. But still there was only an occasional twitch running down the length of his big cock. I took his cock in my hands lovingly and licked it all over. I’m sure I’m starting to see signs of life and I’m encouraged.

He started to tell me it’s hopeless but I shushed him. I said, “It isn’t hopeless. And even if you don’t get an erection, it feels good doesn’t it?”

He nodded and I said, “Good, then let me do this. I’m enjoying it. I mean that, Mr. Morris. I like you. You’re a nice man. I like doing this for you. It brings me pleasure to please a man like this.”

I can feel him gradually give in to the pleasant sensation and slowly begin to relax. That may be why I was sure his cock is slowly getting larger now. I worked at it, not desperately, but gently and lovingly. Then I remembered a little trick I read about somewhere, in Cosmo I think. I lifted his legs and draped them over the arms of the overstuffed chair he’s slouching down in and I began to lick up and down the crack of his now exposed ass.

As my tongue moved over his asshole he shuddered and gasped. I moved back and forth over it a few more times before burrowing my tongue right up inside of him. He began to groan and mutter obscenities under his breath.

Finally I wet a finger and gently inserted it into him. I began to massage in the general area where I assume his prostate is located. With my other hand I lowered his legs. His cock is more than half hard now!

I took his cock into my mouth once more and as I gently massaged his prostate I moved my mouth up and down his very impressive organ. With a little effort I was even able to take an inch or two of it into my throat.

I looked up to gauge his reaction. He’s staring at me with the strangest expression on his face. He looks a little like he’s just seen a ghost! Well, a friendly ghost, maybe?

His cock never got completely hard. But in another couple of minutes he tensed up and shot a thin watery stream of cum into my mouth. I moaned around his cock and worked at it lovingly as he caught his breath and then, slowly, the muscles in his body began to relax.

When he was done I sat up and gently removed my finger from his ass. While he stared at me with an expression that was almost love on his face I sucked my finger clean. Then I leaned forward and kissed his cock and thanked him.

He looked at me in disbelief but I could have sworn his eyes were moist. He slowly shook his head and asked, “What are you thanking me for?!”

“For letting me try. And for trusting me enough to relax and let it happen. I’m honored that I was able to bring you so much pleasure, Mr. Morris.”

He sat up, wrapped his big strong arms around me, pulled me close and hugged me. He held me tight for a long time. Then, in a voice choked with emotion he said, “Young lady, you will probably never fully appreciate what you have done for me here today. You are the most exciting, and yet the sweetest and most refreshing young lady I have met in nearly half a century. If, at any time, anyone gives you a hard time here at this company or at any of its functions, I want you to call me immediately. Do you understand?”

I sat back on my heels. I smiled and responded “Everyone here has been wonderful to me. I’m sure that won’t be a problem. But I promise to call you if I need to.”

Then I faked a concerned expression and asked innocently, “That doesn’t mean I won’t be getting used does it?”

He did smile then. I swear to god! It stayed on his lips, too. It wasn’t a fleeting smile. He bent down, kissed me and in a voice choked with emotion he said, “You are truly remarkable. I pray that you’re one of those women who remain unchanged by what you’ll be going through. I’ve talked to your husband. I’m sure he’ll be able to handle it. I would hate to see either of you change. You, young lady, are very, very special.”

“Does that mean we can do this again?” I asked.

“You have my word, Janice. Now, as much as I hate to say this, why don’t you get dressed. I’ll have Heather take you to see your husband before you leave. Thank you for being so nice to an old man, my dear.”

He stood up and was getting ready to dress. I moved closer, hugged him and said, “Please believe me, I really did enjoy it. You are a dear, sweet man. You’re every bit as nice as Heather said you are. I enjoyed pleasing you and I’m looking forward to doing it many times in the future.”

Then I dropped to my knees and helped him with his shorts, after kissing his cock again. I helped him pull on his pants. Finally he sat back down and I put his shoes on and tied them. Then I dressed myself, slowly, giving him plenty of time to enjoy the reverse striptease.

I grabbed my purse and my bottle of very expensive water and he called Heather in. She came into the office and started to ask him what he wanted when she suddenly noticed he still has a trace of a smile on his face, for the first time since she started working for him!

She stopped in mid-sentence and looked at him curiously. She looked at me and then back at him. He saw her looking and tried to stop smiling. He couldn’t. I could read his mind. He’s embarrassed! But he can’t wipe that smile off his face.

He finally shook his head and asked her to take me to Brad’s office and then come back to go over some paperwork he has for her. As we were leaving he asked her to program my phone with all of his phone numbers. That seemed to surprise her, too.

She led me out into her office. As soon as his door closed behind me, she stopped suddenly and wheeled around to face me. I almost ran into her!

She stared at me, apparently speechless for a moment. Finally she said, “I’ve been working for that wonderful man for more than ten years and I’ve never seen him smile. Not once! Not ever! What did you do to him?”

I smiled and answered, “A lady doesn’t tell.”

She stared at me for a moment longer and exclaimed a bit breathlessly, “Well I’ll be god damned! You got him off, didn’t you?”

She clapped her hand over her mouth as if that embarrassing question just slipped out. I really didn’t want to talk about it with her. I just met her and her question seemed awfully personal. So I didn’t answer. Finally she shook her head and surprised the hell out of me when she reached out and took me in her arms and gave me an emotional hug.

I didn’t know how to respond to that! It was brief, thankfully. She released me and stepped back. She took a moment to program my cell phone. Then, with that same strange look on her face she guided me out into the hallway and down to a very luxurious suite of offices at the end of the hall.

Just inside the door of the small reception room sat the receptionist for the four junior vice presidents. Heather introduced me to her. She got up and took me to Brad’s secretary. Brad’s beautiful secretary!

He hadn’t mentioned that part.

She seemed really nice. We spoke for a moment, exchanging vague pleasantries, and then she called Brad on the intercom. He came right out to greet me. He kissed me and led me into his office.

He told me last night that his new office was nice, so nice that he felt like someone must have made a mistake when they told him it was his. But even forewarned I was really impressed. It’s a huge office! It has the same high quality wood and leather furniture Mr. Morris has in his office. And just like Mr. Morris he has a wet bar and his own private bathroom. Actually, his office isn’t much smaller than Mr. Morris’s!

Brad proudly showed me around the room and then he sat me down in the small seating area and asked me why I was there.

I told him I just spent nearly an hour with Mr. Morris. When he heard that he looked like he’d been slapped.

“Oh crap!” he exclaimed nervously. “I didn’t think it would be this soon. I was talking to Carl Scott today and he warned me about some of the things you should look out for. One of them is Mr. Morris. He can’t get it up anymore and he gets upset when the girls try but can’t do anything for him. How did it go? Are you okay?”

I smiled and asked, “Have you ever seen Mr. Morris smile?”

“Nobody has seen him smile in years,” Brad said. “So don’t worry, it wasn’t your fault.”

“Mr. Morris and I got along great. And when I left his office he was smiling.”

“What do you mean he was smiling?” Brad asked. “He doesn’t smile.”

“After he has an orgasm he does,” I said, and smiled proudly.

Brad didn’t know what to say. While he was digesting that I asked, “What else did Carl say I needed to watch out for?”

“Mostly he warned me about Gavin Riggs. He said that most of the VPs are pretty nice. They’re just normal guys. You know. You’ve met them. But Mr. Riggs is a bit kinky and has a mean streak. Carl said he can get rough and he likes to humiliate the girls. Make them do embarrassing things in public or, I don’t know, he wasn’t very specific. Just watch out for him.”

Just then there was a light knock at the door and, speaking of the devil, Mr. Riggs poked his head in and asked if he was interrupting. We stood up and Brad invited him in.

He came in and crossed to where we were sitting. He ignored Brad and said, “I wanted to welcome you to the club, Jan. I have a few minutes before my next meeting. I was wondering if I would be able to talk you out of one of those fantastic blowjobs I’ve been hearing so much about.”

I smiled warmly and replied, “My! Word does travel fast around here. My blowjobs are not all that special, Mr. Riggs. But I’d be happy to fit you into my busy schedule. Let me help you get comfortable.”

I quickly undressed as he watched my every move. Then I walked over to where he was standing, swiveling my hips far more than was necessary to move from point A to point B, and guided him to a large chair.

Brad had begun to move back over to his desk, probably in order to be more unobtrusive. Mr. Riggs stopped him. “Don’t leave us, Brad. You might as well get accustomed to this. You’ll be seeing a lot of it from now on.”

Brad sat back down and I dropped to my knees on the plush carpet in front of Mr. Riggs. I quickly unfastened his pants and pulled them and his fancy silk underwear down below his knees. He sat down and leaned forward and played with my tits for a minute.

I waited patiently while he mauled my breasts. He has a very rough touch. He has a lot to learn about handling a girl’s tits. Unfortunately, in his case it was intentional. Each time he squeezed a breast or pinched one of my nipples he was staring right into my eyes as if to feed off my fear or my pain. He must have been very disappointed when I smiled and acted as if I enjoyed it.

Finally he tired of that game. He sat back and watched as I leaned forward and began to lick and suck his balls.

As I worked with my face in his crotch he kept up a running conversation with Brad. I had the distinct impression he was trying to make both of us uncomfortable. He wasn’t being overtly abusive. There was just something in the way he spoke, something subtle about the way he said things. It seemed obvious he was trying to humiliate us and embarrass us.

Silly man! He doesn’t know us very well. This turns us on!

I gave him my second best blowjob. My best had just gone to Mr. Morris. Before long he stopped talking, sat back and relaxed, enjoying what was happening in his lap.

One thing he doesn’t have is a problem getting it up. He has a nice cock and even though he may have a bitter personality, when he climaxed, in a surprisingly short amount of time I thought, his semen wasn’t bitter at all. In fact, he has the nicest tasting cum I’ve ever swallowed!

I swallowed it all down and smiled up at him. When he finally opened his eyes again I told him how nice his cum tastes. He cocked his head and gave me a funny look. I waited until he stood up and I helped him put his clothing back in order. When he was dressed again he shook his head, thanked me graciously and left.

As soon as the door closed behind him I moved over one seat, on my knees still. Brad and I worked together to free his hard cock and I gave him a loving blowjob. He was more than a little turned on. He hasn’t seen me with another man’s sex organ in my mouth for a couple of years. I got the impression from his hard, throbbing cock that it’s a sight he’s missed seeing.

After he came and he put his clothes back in order he helped me up and guided me to a chair. He dropped to his knees between my legs and eagerly returned the favor. I’ve just sucked off three different men and I’m pretty excited. So I really appreciated it. Sucking cocks really turns me on.

After I messed up Brad’s face with my pussy we both pulled ourselves together and got cleaned up. While he was washing his face I asked if all of the beautiful women I’ve seen running around here know about EPOD.

Brad started to gather some files, getting ready for a meeting he has to attend shortly. While he was doing that he replied that he would ask Carl. It hadn’t occurred to him to ask when they were talking. We kissed again, a long, loving, goodbye kiss. Then he patted me on the ass and sent me on my way.

I went back outside and managed to find my way back out to the front door. The receptionist greeted me by name again and said goodbye. They’re all just so damned sweet and polite and sincere that it made me nervous.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.