Swim Team Spirit - Cover

Swim Team Spirit

Copyright© 2008 by Jkl Mor

Chapter 10: Kinky

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 10: Kinky - Janelle is killed when her car is smashed by a train. But why is she still around? And why does she keep seeing people having sex? And was it an accident? Lots of mysteries, lots of orgasms, and some romance.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Interracial   White Male   Oriental Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Enema  

Later Saturday

Janelle was not sure why she was still here, watching the deeply intimate actions of the pair. Maybe because she had played a part in starting all this. Maybe because she could not know this kind of deep and erotic love any more. For whatever reason, Janelle was following the lovers as they left the kitchen and headed back towards the bedroom.

They stopped before they reached the bedroom. Cal took her elbow and led Sue into a large, mostly unused bathroom, where some boxes awaited them on the counter. Before she could determine what was in the packages, Cal had spun her around and was kissing her while he untied the sash on her robe. "Ready?" And he peeled the robe off of her and tossed it.

Sue got in one last kiss, this one on his lips, and it lasted a while. When she broke the kiss, she replied, "Ready."

She was spun and laid face down across the counter before she could think anything. Under her body was a towel and her robe. The edges of the counter were padded enough by the terrycloth that they did not hurt her, but her legs hung off the edge on one side and her arms were draped over the other side. In this position, on a diagonal to the counter, there was space and support for her torso, and room for her legs and upper body to hang over and down. She heard Cal opening one of the boxes, but could not turn to see what was in it.

"Just relax and take deep breaths. No tension. I love you, remember that. I will stop any time you tell me to stop, and I promise not to hurt you." He ran water from the sink into something and shook it to mix it up. Then she heard another package being opened and felt something cool between her cheeks. "This is lubricant, to make it easier." His hand carried some of the cool gel down and rubbed it onto her clitoris, making her hips jump.

"I love you, too. I trust you." Sue responded to his words and his actions. She noticed that, if she lifted her head, she could see Cal in the mirror; she smiled at him. "Go ahead."

Something hard pressed against her anus, then slipped inside, thanks to the lubrication. Slowly, he pushed the object deeper and deeper into her. Then he stretched his arm upwards and hung something from a robe hook high on the wall. Cool liquid began to pour from the nozzle embedded in her ass and she twitched as she felt it filling her.

"We need to make you clean inside, so neither of us gets sick. This is an enema; it can be uncomfortable, but if you just relax, it won't hurt."

Her body was tightening up, and Sue began to be afraid. "Help me, please! I'm getting scared, but I don't want to stop."

Before she could continue, he was kissing her soft butt cheek. Seconds later, he had moved to the other one and was gently nibbling on her. It tickled, but it excited her as well. For a few rounds, he switched back and forth between cheeks, and between biting and kissing and stroking. When all of her attention had moved to her backside, his hand began to stroke over the lubrication on her clitoris. That started her hips dancing with passion.

"Thanks, lover. That feels wonderful." Sue had almost forgotten about the plastic in her anus and the liquid gurgling inside her body. She was relaxed again. As he continued pleasing her body, his other hand started pulling and pushing on the enema nozzle, pulling and pushing and stimulating the nerves in her anus with the motion. At the last minute, he leaned his weight on her back and held her as she orgasmed.

By the time she was back to normal, she felt very full, and the dripping inside her had stopped.

Cal checked whatever had held the liquid which was filling her body. "I think you are almost ready." His fingers started to play with her clitoris again and she forgot about the enema as she approached a second climax. Just short of release, he pulled the nozzle from her back opening and stopped touching her sex. It took almost a minute for her hips to stop rocking, but by then the pressure inside her had made itself felt once more.

"Now you probably need to go to the toilet. I'll help you walk over there." And his hand helped her stand, walk over to the toilet, and sit.

She waited, patiently at first, then with growing impatience for him to leave the room so she could take care of things in private. Cal just stood and watched her as she squirmed with the growing pressure.

"Please," she moaned. "Please let me have some privacy. I will be done in just a minute. Please?" It was harder and harder to hold back the flood trying to escape from her bowels.

"Remember: I am in charge of everything. You agreed. I need to be here in case there is a problem. And if we are going to do what you asked, then letting me watch while you sit on the toilet is minor compared to letting me inside your virgin ass hole."

A nod of her head was followed by a gasp as he stepped up directly in front of her and pulled her knees wide apart. One more shuffle of his feet and she was unable to close her knees again because he was pushing against the toilet bowl with his knees directly between hers. He tipped her head back, bent his body down, and kissed her lips, but before she could let herself relax with the kiss, his hand was between her legs and her clitoris was being rubbed, hard.

There was no warning, and she had no chance to object. She could not look at anything but his face as he continued kissing her. She could not think of anything except his hand on her clitoris as he continued stroking her. Sue was already almost at her orgasmic peak before he started; by the time he had given her a dozen strokes, she was at another orgasm. When it took over, her anus released and everything inside her flowed into the toilet. Her entire body relaxed and shook from the release. Cal held her head and maintained the kiss, keeping her vertical as the rest of her softened.

After the shaking stopped, his other hand reached and pulled a length of paper off the roll and began, gently, to clean her up. Some strokes relaxed her, some excited her. They all reminded her that she was under his control and could only relax and enjoy the feelings; and she did enjoy the feelings as the soft paper was moved over her intimate parts. He made sure she was cleaned, but he wiped more than was really necessary across her labia, and her vagina, and her clitoris. Soon, she was starting to move her hips again as she heated up even more.

His one hand pressed the lever and washed away the liquids in the toilet. His other hand helped her stand; somehow her knees were not very sure and she needed the help. Without a word, he guided her back to the counter where she had lain before and lowered her into the same, helpless position as before. She focused the little strength remaining in her body into her neck, and she lifted her head enough to watch as he opened a tube of something and spread it on his fingers.

Those fingers began a gentle circle on her anal muscles and pressed until the tired muscles opened and a finger slipped inside her. That finger teased her, both inside and out, as it pumped up and down a few strokes. He slid the first finger out, then added more lube and repeated the process with two fingers.

There was no pain. Cal had been gentle, and had kept her focused on the erotic feelings as he prepared her. Even now, with two of his fingers teasing her back entrance, something else -- other fingers -- were stroking across her splayed sex and zeroing in on her swollen clitoris. Sue knew she was lifting her hips and driving his fingers deeper into herself, but she didn't care.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.