Life Is a Soap Opera - Cover

Life Is a Soap Opera

Copyright© 2008 by HLD

Chapter 20

"Are you ready?"

"As ready as I'm every going to be," Gabe took a deep breath.

"Close your eyes," Bailey said. The other three girls giggled. Bailey took one hand, April the other. He heard the French doors open and then they led him in to the master bedroom of his mother's house. They took a few steps. "Okay ... one ... two ... three!"

He felt as if he were in an episode of While You Were Out. The only things missing were Teresa Strasser and Andrew Dan-Jumbo.

Gabriel's jaw dropped when he saw what they had done to the room. Nearly everything he had left in the room was gone. After turning the girls loose on the room, he hadn't checked in on the project. Bailey gave him a couple of updates of the most generic kind (ie—"We're almost done painting" or "We picked up an end table the other day"), but other than that, no one said a peep.

With the spring semester over, he came home for a week-long vacation from the show. April and Bailey were taking summer classes and would continue living in the house. They were both doing well, bringing home A's and B's. After pestering the people in the financial aid office, they had secured scholarships that would cover most of their tuition for the summer and the next year. Joanne and Andy were helping out with their books and the girls had each saved up some money from their jobs.

Morgan and Kimmy were moving back home for the summer. Both were having difficulty at school. Morgan's problems were financial; she simply didn't have enough money. Her parents made too much to qualify for need-based aid but not enough to actually pay for college. Kimmy, who was already the wildest of the foursome, had found that without parents there to make her get up for class and without professors who would hunt her down and make sure she did the work, she was struggling to keep her grades up.

In the back of his mind, Gabe knew that there was only a 50/50 chance that all four girls would be back in the fall. That made this time with his "prom dates" all that much more special.

The girls had painted the walls in bright colours. New built-in cabinets framed the television and there was a new canopy bed in the middle of the room; Gabe later found out it had been built by Morgan's father. Pictures covered the walls. Not so many that they were smothering, but enough to trigger memories. Gabe walked around the room in silence, looking at each of the careful touches the girls had put into the room. He could still feel his mother's presence, but it wasn't overwhelming. The furniture had been re-arranged and some pieces brought in from other rooms to make it something new.

"I love it," he said softly. "You guys did a wonderful job. Thank you."

Giving each of the girls a hug, Gabe made sure he let them know how much he appreciated the work they put in to the project. He set up the autotimer on his camera and the five of them posed for a picture, their first together since prom night a year before.

As the girls filed out, Bailey took his hand. She led him to the walk-in closet which was empty save for two items. Hanging over the back of the door were two bathrobes, one blue, one pink.

"When we're here alone, this is all we are going to wear," she said, batting her eyes at him. Before Gabe could jump her, she wiggled out of his grasp, winked and went to get ready for dinner.

He treated the four girls to a nice meal at a restaurant they normally would not set foot in. They talked about anything and everything. The girls told embarrassing stories about Bailey. Gabe dropped names and shared the latest showbiz gossip making the rounds in New York City.

When the meal ended, Bailey drove back to his house with him, the other three returned to their parents's houses.

"We really appreciate you letting us live here," Bailey said as they went into the living room.

"Well, I appreciate you girls bringing a little bit of excitement back to my life," he said taking her in his arms. "I was in a rut and you got me out."

They kissed tenderly, happy to have her in his arms. Her body felt so soft, her skin so smooth. Gabriel savoured the touch of his lover against him.

"Take me to your bed," she whispered.

"No," he left a sloppy trail of kisses across her cheek. "I'm going to take you to our bed."

Picking her up in his arms, he carried her to the newly-remodeled bedroom. Stepping over the threshold, he walked over to the bed as she nuzzled up against his neck.

As he set her down on the mattress, Gabe noticed that the bed was somehow just the right height for him. Bailey pulled his shirt out of his pants and he began unbuttoning her blouse.

"I love you, Gabe MacKenzie," she moaned as he cupped her breasts. She had his belt unbuckled and soon his pants were on the floor as well. Bailey lifted her hips as Gabe pulled her skirt down and flung it across the room along with her panties.

She fell back on the bed, splayed out for him to see. He took her in with his eyes.

Bailey's breasts stuck up in the air. They still sat up high on her chest, although they were heavy enough to be showing the first signs of sag. Her nipples were hard, the aerolae crinkled around them. She had slimmed down a little more, her time on the elliptical and Bowflex paying off. Bailey would never be as slim as her sister, but Gabe didn't care.

He loved her big round breasts and wide hips. He even liked the cute little pooch of her belly. It was who she was, and he never wanted to lose that. Her eyes twinkled in the moonlight shining through the windows and her dimpled smiles made his heart melt.

She spread her legs showing off her neatly trimmed pussy and swollen labia. Her clit was engorged with excitement. The abstinence forced on them by the distance—and the daily masturbation sessions—had taken a toll on her, too.

"And I love you, Bailey Crawford," he leaned over and kissed her. His cock rubbed against her pussy, making it even harder.

"We're going to stay like this for the next two days," Bailey decreed and he was in no mood to argue. "It's going to be just you and me. No clothes. No trips out. We're going to sit around the house, hold each other and when you get your strength back, you're going to fuck my brains out."

"I like the sound of that," Gabe smiled. "Are you sure April won't be back early?"

"I'm very sure," she purred. "She'll be gone until Monday when classes start. Now come here and relieve some of my tension."

"Yes, ma'am," he laughed and fell on to the bed with her.

Bailey pushed him on to his back and began to kiss her way down his body. He moaned when she nibbled on his collarbone.

Gabe's cock twitched in her grasp and she began to stroke him.

"That feels so good, Bailey," he whispered.

"I'm glad you like it," she purred. "I've got a surprise for you."

"What is it, sweetheart?"

"I'll be right back." Rolling over on her side, she reached for the remote control. The TV came on and Bailey activated the built-in DVD player.

"What's this?"

"You'll see."

Gabriel gasped when he saw the custom title screen of the DVD. It was a picture of them taken when she visited him in New York. She hit the "play" button and the first scene started.

She was sitting on one of the couches in the living room wearing a casual outfit.

"Hello, Gabe," the Bailey on the TV said. "I just wanted you to have something to remember me by when we're not together. I love you."

Bailey blew the camera a kiss then the screen faded.

In the bed, she could hear Gabriel's breathing get heavier.

When the image faded back in, Bailey was laying in the bed in the guest room. She was nude. Her hair was pulled back and her legs were spread wide, showing off her neatly trimmed pussy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.