I Am So Lucky! - Cover

I Am So Lucky!

Copyright© 2008 by sam177

Chapter 9

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 9 - A girl gets lucky as her dreams come true.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Mind Control   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   InLaws   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

When I awoke, the first thing I saw was Johnny gazing at me and I felt this surge of love flow through me as our eyes met. "Oh, Johnny!" I cried and reached out for him, pulled him to me, and covered him with kisses. I just knew, without a doubt, he would be my husband and the father of any children I had. I also knew that while we were definitely destined to be together, that he wasn't my true Master. I wasn't sad about that though, because I knew Johnny served him too, which made me happy. I don't know how I knew those things, but I did.

Johnny kissed me back just as passionately, and soon climbed back between my legs. It was uncomfortable at first, but I didn't let that stop us as I pulled him to me and ground myself against him moaning, "Oh, Johnny! I love you so much! Fuck me! Fuck me, Johnny!"

He fucked me to three more orgasms before finally cumming with a roar and collapsing on top of me. Then we finally slept.

I woke feeling very relaxed the next morning. Not needing to be anywhere for a while, I snuggled back down and started to go back to sleep when I heard the toilet flush, then the sound of running water. A moment later Johnny appeared, said "Good morning, Beautiful," and it all came back to me. Johnny had proposed and we'd spent a most wondrous night together.

I sighed happily, and lazily stretched my arm out to him, "Morning, my Love. Last night really happened, didn't it?"

"Yes it did," he beamed back at me, taking my hand as he climbed onto the bed and leaned down to kiss me.

"Oops!" I said, and covered my mouth. "I haven't brushed."

Johnny took my hand away and kissed me anyway. You got to love a guy who'll kiss you before you've brushed your teeth.

"I've got the bath ready for you," He said softly and I smiled. He thinks of everything.

I started to get up, but my body said, "No, you don't!" and I flopped back with a groan.

Concerned, he asked, "Are you okay?"

I shook my head, "I'm sore." Then I groaned again. I was thoroughly convinced that I would never be able to close my legs again. "I think I'll just stay in bed today."

Johnny laughed and said, "No, Dear, we've got places to go."

I frowned, "I don't wanna."

"Come on, Love. We've got to go down for lunch."

Something clicked inside my head as I realized where I'd spent the night. "Ohmygawd!" I gasped, starting to panic.

"What is it?"

"I didn't go home last night! That's what! Mom'll freak! And everyone will know that we ... that we..." my voice trailed off, as I blushed clear to my toes.

Johnny chuckled and kissed me. "Don't worry, my Love, everyone already knows and why would they freak out? They know we're engaged. They were there, remember?"

I nodded.

"So don't worry. They'll be happy for us, and if I know my family, they can't wait to swoop down on you to get all the juicy details."

"Ohmygawd! Ohmygawd!" Before I could say it a third time Johnny kissed me, silencing me. He continued kissing me until I kissed him back and let my hands roam over his body. When they reached his cock, I was surprised to find it hard again.

"It's hard again. Doesn't it ever go down?"

"Not with a beautiful girl in my bed. Especially when she's nude."

I blushed again, but was pleased. Then I remembered the ache between my legs and groaned. "We've really overdone it so I can't take care of it that way."

"Sorry, my Love."

"It's okay. I like this way too." I said pulling him by his cock, up to my lips.

"Mmm, so do I!" Johnny said, as I took him into my mouth. When he came there wasn't very much to swallow. I guess he still hadn't completely recharged from earlier. There was enough to enjoy though, and I did.

While I sucked him, he'd started to reach down to play with my pussy, but I warned him off and he contented himself to playing with my breasts, which I didn't mind at all. He continued to play with them after as we snuggled some more.

Then there was a knock on the door and Susan poked her head in.

She saw us and smiled saying, "Oh, there you are. We'd all wondered," as she entered the room.

When I saw her, I gave a surprised, "Eek!" and pulled the blanket up to cover myself.

Susan came over, sat on the side of the bed, and reached over to lightly caress my cheek. "How was it, Dear? Did he treat you right?" she asked softy.

Blushing, I nodded. "Y-yes, but I'm sore now."

"That's to be expected," she said. "You must have enjoyed yourself though. You're glowing."

I put my hands to my cheeks as I said, "I am?"

"You are, so it must have been good."

I nodded. "He made me made me feel so good, I passed out." Then I blushed hotly, "N-not the first time b-but later."

"Oh my!" Susan said, smiling brightly, "That explains it then."

She flung the blanket back, making me gasp, "What are you doing?" I gasped, as she placed her hands on the inside of my knees and pushed them apart.

"I'm doing what all good mothers do, Dear, cleaning up after our children." Then she bent down and began to gently lick me.

My hips bucked as I arched my neck and gasped, "Suss ... oooh!"

Susan licked me to a nice gentle orgasm and then moved up to look down at me. Smiling she said, "There now, all clean," and kissed me.

I kissed her back, tasting myself on her lips. I heard Johnny moan, and I looked over to see he was stroking his hard cock.

"Oh, Dear," I pouted playfully. "See what you've done? You've got him all hard again, and after I've taken care of him too."

Susan looked and then grinned. "Would you like me to help you with that, Dear?"

"Would you? I'm too sore."

I suppose it's weird to ask my future mother in law to take care of her son's erection, especially after she just licked me to a nice orgasm, but I didn't think anything of it. I also suppose it's weird that I wasn't jealous seeing Johnny with another woman, or shocked that that woman was his mother. It just feels natural to me to share him, and that they should be together. Besides, I know he loves me, so I didn't have any problem when Susan straightened up and flung off her robe, revealing her nude body, and resumed her position over me on her hands and knees, adjusting her knees so she straddled me. In fact I was eager to watch!

"Come on, Johnny. It wouldn't do for you to go down to lunch like that," Susan told him.

Johnny eagerly replied, "Yes, Mom!" and moved behind her.

Susan closed her eyes and moaned as Johnny's cock sank into her. They soon had a rhythm going and both of them were moaning and gasping with pleasure. Susan's breasts were rubbing against mine with every thrust, sending sparks through me. Wanting to be a part of it, I reached up and cupped her breasts with my hands.

It was the first time I'd held another woman's breasts. I'd limited my groping in the pool to sides, back, and butts. I liked caressing her breasts. It was kind of like feeling my own, but different. Susan's breasts, being bigger than mine was a lot of that different, but still ... you know what I mean.

I guess I was doing something she liked, because Susan moaned, "Oh yes!"

Suddenly curious, I scrunched down, captured a nipple with my mouth, and began to suck. Susan gasped, "Yes Baby! Oh yes, that's it! Suck on it," as she held my head to her breast.

As I sucked the hard nipple, I reached between her legs to feel that strange, similar, difference again. I could also feel where Johnny's cock split her and feel him thrusting in and out, his testicles slapping my hand.

Johnny grunted at the contact, while Susan gasped. "Oh, that's it! Rub my clit, Lisa! Rub my clit!"

I did, and a few moments later, she let out a scream as she came. Her upper body collapsed onto mine, our breasts flattening against each other's, while Johnny continued to thrust into her. Finally he let out a grunt and went rigid for a while, before flopping back on the bed. Susan rolled onto my other side and said, "Thanks, I needed that," her fingers trailing over me, making me shiver in delight.

When they caught their breath, Susan said, "We really need to go before someone comes looking for me. Johnny's bed isn't big enough for all of us."

We laughed and she said to Johnny. "Why don't you run a bath for her?"

Johnny smiled. "I already have."

"Isn't he thoughtful?" Susan smiled. "Then let's get cleaned up and go downstairs."

I started to panic again, "I can't! Everyone knows! What'll they say? What'll I say?"

"Don't worry, Dear. We're all very happy for you. Now go take a bath. Johnny?"

"Yes, Mom," Johnny said with a grin, and gently scooped me up.

I gave a startled cry and held on tight as he carried me to the bathroom. Johnny's bathroom is the size of my old bedroom. There was a big Jacuzzi tub that could seat two at least, a shower for four, in addition to a sink with a big counter top. He even had a urinal next to the toilet!

Like Johnny had said, the bath was ready for me. He carried me over to it and gently lowered me into the water. I winced when the water hit my pussy. For a bit I didn't want to stay in, but I knew I needed to.

Susan added some bath oils and turned on the water jets. "There you go, Dear. Take your time and have a nice soak. I'll let everyone know you're okay, and don't worry about what to wear. I'll have something waiting for you when you come out."

Then she and Johnny had a quick, playful, shower before giving me a kiss. Then she headed out of the room. As she left, Susan dimmed the lights and turned on some soft music. Johnny really does have a terrific bathroom!

By the time I got out of the bath, I felt almost normal again. I still walked a little bowlegged though. After brushing my teeth with a spare toothbrush and brushing my hair. I put on the sundress Susan had laid out for me and went back and looked at myself in the mirror. Apart from the glow, I didn't look different from before. I felt different inside though. I wasn't innocent any more. I was also loved and owned. Losing my innocence had been painful, but it was more than worth it. When I left Johnny's room I was smiling, even though I was terribly nervous.

Johnny met me coming down the hall and hurried over to give me a hug, lifting me off my feet. "I love you," he said, setting me back down. I smiled more and told him I loved him as we went downstairs. I had to walk a bit slower, but Johnny didn't seem to mind. The closer we got to the family room though, the slower I walked as I was still nervous!

We'd just walked in when Joan saw me, let out a scream, and came running. The others looked, screamed, and ran over too. Before I knew it, they were dragging me off to the kitchen to talk all about it. So all of us; Me, Mom, Susan, Joan, Justine, Natalie, Beth, and Anne sat around the counter, each talking about our first time, while Mom made tea and sandwiches.

They wanted to know all the details. I was totally embarrassed, but they got them out of me. They were sympathetic when I said how much it had hurt at first. Several of the others said their first time had hurt too. When I'd told them he'd made me pass out, they all let out another scream and gave me a hug. Then they started talking about how fantastic their experiences were, being fucked until they passed out. I was surprised Johnny had been with all of them, especially Mom, and that he had taken Joan's and Natalie's virginities, but in a way it made sense for him to be their first, and to be with all of them.

"Doesn't Michael mind?" I asked.

"Of course not. He couldn't be happier," Susan told me. "He sleeps with all of us too. Besides it's not as if he isn't getting any on the side," she added, hugging Anne to her making her blush.

That's when I learned Michael had been Justine's first. I looked at Mom and she smiled and said, "Last night."

That surprised me. I thought that if she'd spent the night with anyone, it'd have been Hank, but I didn't say anything.

I asked when Mom had been with Johnny and she said, "Just after Susan hired me. The charmer took advantage of me when I was insensible."

"What?"

Susan smiled and said, "Don't worry, Lisa. Lauren wasn't complaining a bit. In fact she was begging for more!" She and the others laughed as Mom blushed.

"But what do you mean insensible?" I asked.

"I was a bit shocked, so Susan gave me a drink to calm me down and it went right to my head," Mom explained.

"And he took advantage of you?" I asked shocked.

Mom blushed, "It was more like we took advantage of each other. You don't mind do you, Dear?"

I shook my head. "Not as long as you're okay."

"Honey, he made me pass out with pleasure, how could I not be okay?"

I gasped, "So that's why you were glowing when you came home!"

We all laughed as Mom blushed.

"But wait! I thought Johnny was in Texas? He said he called from there."

"He was," Anne said. "We just didn't take off until your mother had worn him out."

They laughed again.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.