Lady's Next Dance - Cover

Lady's Next Dance

Copyright© 2008 by Ronbry

Chapter 11

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 11 - In the dark corners of humanity an evil exists. Few are brave enough to fight that evil. Join this brave band of modern knights in that fight to save the soul of humanity, if you dare.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Paranormal   BDSM   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Group Sex   Interracial   White Couple   Black Couple   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Voyeurism   Violence   Prostitution  

"Rosa, this is Mr. Smites. He's Sheena's dad. Remember the girl who just moved in and had all those nasty things said about her because she wore her Candy Striper uniform to school?

"Sissy and I are going to visit her at the hospital, walk her home, and spend the rest of the day with her. Mr. Smites came to get us because we are her only friends. We're going to have hamburgers at their apartment."

"Sally, that's wonderful. How long will you be gone?"

Smites replied, "I have to drop the kids off at the hospital and go to work. I'll bring them back after they've had dinner with Sheena. We don't have a phone at the house yet, but this is my cell number."

Sally added, "I have my cell phone, too."

"Everything looks to be in order. Have fun."

XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

As the girls entered the warehouse, Smites went to a cooler and handed them two glasses. "Let's try some of my homemade lemonade to break the ice. This is my secret brew. You're gonna love it."

Both girls nervously sipped their drinks as Smites showed them around. They didn't notice the flush running through their bodies, or the slight slowness in their thought process as they consumed the drinks, nor did they pay attention that Smites drank beer instead of lemonade.

The warehouse was deserted except for the corner that had the set. Three walls were made up to look like the room of an adolescent girl. Pink walls with lavender curtains were offset with a pile of soft stuffed bears, fluffy dragons, plush cloth balls, and dolls of all types. The bed was made up with a spread that matched the curtains, but contained Barbie dolls in various types of clothing. The carpet was very plush white pile that sunk several inches when someone walked on it.

An older girl stood next to Smites. She was about the same size as Sally, but looked a couple of years older. Her hair was the same style and color as Sally's, and her complexion was almost a match. She wore a bathrobe and a pair of spiked heals. "I'm Sheena. I am your mentor and friend. If I have to meet your parents, we can just say I matured early. Good luck today."

The two girls were dressed in the plaid uniform of their private girls' school. Smites addressed the two girls.

"The fist test is to see if you can take on screen directions. We will be asking you to remove cloths, feel each other's bodies, and maybe even kiss one another. It is important that there be a loving touch here. We may ask you to do things that we will not use in the films in order to provide a continuous, smooth movement between scenes. The first time through will be just to get you used to the cameras and lights. Are you ready to try?"

"Yes, sir," whispered both girls.

"Okay, here is the way it goes. You two come in talking about the new male teacher in your school. You think he is really hot. Sally, you're going to say that Sissy doesn't have the body to interest the man, but you do.

"That's when you agree to settle the argument by removing each other's clothes to make a comparison. Sissy, you're going to accidentally cup Sally's bare breast. You become intrigued with it, and kiss it. Just like your boyfriend does yours.

"Sally, this starts to turn you on, but you think this is wrong, so you place your hands on her shoulder to push her away, but she turns and you touch her breast instead. This makes her pull your head to her breast, and you start to kiss it.

"Now while you're doing this, we will make up some stuff for you to do to make sure you can follow orders from off set. NOW, PLACES everyone."

Sally and Sissy came onto the set giggling and talking. Sissy started the conversation. "Did you get a look at Mr. Small? Is he cute or not?"

"I'm in love. He looked at me, you know. I know he wants me."

"Did you see the size of his hands? The high school girls tell me that the bigger the hands, the bigger their thing. He must have a monster. I would really like to get him between my legs."

"Why would he want between your legs unless he was interested in boys? You don't have anything to attract him."

"Do so!"

"Do not!"

"I have just as much as you do."

"OH?" replied Sally. "You think your body is as good as mine?"

"Damn straight!"

"Prove it!"

"How?"

"Let me take off your clothes."

"NO!"

"See, you're afraid to put your body next to mine."

"Am not."

"So."

"No. Why should I let you take off my clothes and you keep yours on?"

"OK, I'll take yours off, and you take mine off."

"I don't know."

"Chicken?"

"Why would I do that?"

"If your body is better than mine, I'll give you that sweater you like so much."

"OK, and if your body is better than mine I'll give you that new swim suite you like so much."

"You're on!"

Sally started to unbutton Sissy's blouse. The director took this minute to shout, "Think of an excuse to kiss."

Sissy gently touched Sally's hand and said, "Seal our deal with a kiss?"

"Good idea." Sally and Sissy embraced each other and gently kissed.

"Good job," shouted the director. "Now start to disrobe."

Sally removed Sissy's blouse and turned around so that Sissy had to reach around her to remove hers. "Good job!" exclaimed the director.

Sissy removed Sally's blouse and then removed her bra. "Sally, stay where you are. Sissy, take off her skirt."

When Sissy moved back, Sally was standing only in a pair of saddle shoes, white socks and her bikini briefs. "Now, Sissy, don't wait for Sally. Take the rest of your own clothes off."

When Sissy finished disrobing, the director called "Cut! Ok, girls, you did a great job so far. The next scene will show a fantasy. We start out with you two on the bed face to face with your bodies together. I want you to kiss each other hard. If you're up to it, try a little tong. If you can do a French kiss, I want the camera to see it. Now after a few minutes of filming, Sally is going to start dreaming about Mr. Small. We fade out, and our actor exchanges places with Sissy.

"Now, Mr. Small makes love to Sally until the end of the scene. Do you have any questions?"

Sally through the drugs Smites had slipped into the lemonade, she angrily said, "I'm a virgin. I am not going to make love to someone. I will not do that!"

"I'm sorry, Sally. This is just acting. Look.

"Johnny, please come here."

A 28-year-old muscle man came from behind the set wrapped only in a towel. In his hand was a very small strap with a tube. The director said, "Take off the towel. The young man removed the towel and stood there in his naked glory.

Sally and Sissy gasped at the beautiful man before them. He was not yet hard, but his equipment was a substantial 7 inches long. His body was a pale flesh color of someone who never gets into the sun, but his blond hair looked sun-bleached.

"This is Johnny Deepone. He is the actor who will be helping you through the rest of the screen test. We are going to end the segment with Johnny's penis loose so that it can be seen. When we get to the love scene, It will be tied back with this strap. This way he cannot enter you, and you will still be intact for your husband when you marry.

"You don't really think I would do anything to hurt my new stars do you? Even if you were willing to do this, I would not let it happen, because you're too young."

"Well, all right."

"Good. Now Sissy, we want to do the same thing for you, but we won't have time to do it this session. We'll have to do it next time. Are you okay with that?"

"Sure, what ever you say."

"Everyone take a 30-minute potty break. Why don't the three of you get aquatinted?"

The girls reached for their clothes, but Sheena stopped them. "I have a present for you from Mr. Smites. These robes will allow you to be comfortable between takes. I just love mine it is so comfortable, that I wear it around the set all the time, even when I'm not shooting."

Sheena moved to Johnny and kissed him on the lips. "Can I show the girls how to handle a man?"

"Baby, you can do anything you want to."

"Great! Lay back, Ducky, it's show and tell time. Come here girls, and learn from the best about the best."

"A man's balls are really tender. You can disable a man through the manipulation of his balls, or you can have him blowing his wad in seconds. It's really up to you. Come here, lift these bad boys and see what I mean."

The two girls moved to either side of Johnny, but moved no further. Sheena laughed as she grasped Sally's hand and placed it under Johnny's sack. "Squeeze them lightly."

Johnny gasped in pain and Sally jumped back. "I'm sorry, Johnny. I didn't mean to hurt you."

Sheena reclaimed Sally's hand and said, "Try that again, only gently."

Sally lifted Johnny's balls and gently fingered them. Johnny said, "You ought to kiss them and make them well. After all, you tried to tear them off."

Sally turned pale and then blushed. "I ... I..."

Sheena and Johnny started laughing, and Sally blushed even more.

"I'm sorry, Sally," said Johnny. "I was just kidding. You didn't hurt me that bad."

"Any way," interrupted Sheena as she traced the underside of his penis. "The balls generate spunk that is sent through this tube into the man's dick. Sissy, why don't you try these babies out?"

Sissy staggered momentarily and reached for Johnny's testicles. She did not stop there, though. She bent over and kissed each one of them. "I don't want my best friend to get in trouble for breaking the props. Besides, these are a lot bigger than Jimmy's. So is this." She continued as she moved her hand up the man's penis. Johnny's 7 inches quickly became almost 10.

Johnny gasp, "You want to kiss that too? Go ahead."

"Oh yes!"

Sheena and Johnny exchanged looks as Sheena went back to her training. "The dick gets hard when it is played with as you can see, or if the boy is really excited. Blood engorges the arteries and veins of the cock. That makes it grow to a much larger size during this excited time. Hormones control this action, and release the blood when the boy ejaculates.

"Sally, why don't you feel this? Remember, gently!"

Sally put her hand next to Sissy's and moved both hands up and down. "You want a taste?" asked Sissy. "I taste Jimmy's all the time. This one's better. Try it."

"No thank you. You go ahead and knock yourself out."

Sissy lowered her head to the man's cock and starting licking it. She was moving to the head when the director came back to the set. "Good job, Sheena. These tests are always easier when everyone gets to know everyone. Thanks."

"You're welcome, Sir."

"Places, everyone take their places. Sissy, you and Sally get back on the bed the way we were before the break. You girls will start up where you left off, but now I want Sissy to kiss down Sally's body toward her vagina. Make sure you stop and kiss each of her breasts. When you get close, the lights are going to fade. When the lights fade, you get off the bed. When you're off, Johnny will enter the room in the beam of a spotlight and leave off where Sissy left.

"Sally, you are going to reach down and play with yourself between your legs. You are thinking about your wonderful new teacher. Call his name while you play with yourself. We are going to bring the lights up around you masturbating. Johnny will have already joined you on the bed. You will grab his dick and guide it to your pussy. At that point, I'll call cut and then Sheena will tie off Johnny so he won't enter you. Then you will act like you're making love. Do you think you can do that, Honey?"

"Yes, Sir," Sally slurred.

"Good. Everyone get ready."

"Wait!" shouted Sheena. "Sally, take my shoes for luck. This is a fantasy anyway, how bout some pretty shoes instead of those saddle things. Also, you need to take off your panties. Remember, it's only make believe."

"Thank you, Sheena."

The director said, "That's a good idea, but let's change all of that after the lights fade so that when Sally enters her fantasy world, she changes everything.

"Alright, here we go, 'Lights, camera, and action!'"

Sally and Sissy again began their embraces. Sissy moved down Sally's body to her breasts. Here she stopped and sucked in each nipple. While she sucked one nipple, her fingers played with the other. The director leaned over to Sheena. "This dark girl is a natural. She reminds me of you when you started out. I hope she turns out to be as good as you are."

Sheena whispered back, "I hope you're right, Dad, I could use some rest."

Sheena's father directed, "Continue on Sissy. Go lower. Sally, I want more reaction. I want you not to be afraid to enjoy this. Give me some joy noises."

Sally started to moan and arch her back as Sissy trailed kisses down her stomach.

The director said in a low soft voice, "Lower the lights, gently now. Proceed

very slowly. When the lights were completely out except for faint red work lights he called, "Cut. Everyone stay where you are. Sheena, make those changes to Sally."

Sheena quickly moved to Sally and removed the saddle shoes and her briefs. She then put the 6-inch spiked heals on her and kissed her cheek. "Sally you're doing great. You and Sissy are going to get this contract if I'm any judge. Don't be scared. Johnny is a very good kisser, and he will be careful not to hurt you. You're almost home. Just follow the director's orders."

When Sheena moved away from the girl, the director again took control. "Okay, Sissy, you are through for the day. If you want, you and Sheena can stay and watch the rest of this or you can go back to the dressing room and change."

"I want to watch."

"Good. Keep an eye on what everyone does, because it may help you to know everyone's function later on. Sally will have the same chance to learn this when you do the fantasy scene."

Sheena draped a robe over Sissy's shoulders and whispered, "Sugar, you are so hot. You and Sally make a great team. You guys are going to do some great work and make a lot of money."

"Cue for Johnny. Action!" said the director in a stage whisper so as not to spoil the mood on the set.

A spotlight appeared next to the bedroom door. Another appeared at the junction of Sally's legs. Johnny stepped into the room with a complete hard-on. Sally reached between her legs and started to play with herself.

Johnny slowly moved to the bed and carefully lay next to Sally. He gently kissed her lips and then kissed her with more feeling as the spotlight widened. Sally responded to the kiss and moved her tongue to his lips. With a satisfied whine, he opened his mouth and their tongues met.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.