Lady's Next Dance - Cover

Lady's Next Dance

Copyright© 2008 by Ronbry

Chapter 14

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 14 - In the dark corners of humanity an evil exists. Few are brave enough to fight that evil. Join this brave band of modern knights in that fight to save the soul of humanity, if you dare.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Paranormal   BDSM   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Group Sex   Interracial   White Couple   Black Couple   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Voyeurism   Violence   Prostitution  

Leroy was in a good mood when he headed back to his apartment. Billy had taken care of the gang, and they were willing to help Leroy with whatever project he was into. Billy was a good fuck when she was running out of drugs and wanted to make Leroy happy. Yes, she was a damn good fuck, when motivated.

Too bad he was going to have to dump her. The boy's had been right. She was old and used up, and it was harder to keep he motivated. It was a shame too. Except for the drugs, she was a really good-looking girl. Her long dancer legs used to be able to wrap around you ass and make you think that she was pulling you into her cunt. Boy could she fuck. She was stupid, though. Why in the hell would she be turning tricks for Leroy when she could have made a hell of a lot more taking her clothes off on the stage?

It sounded rational at the time. She was afraid that if she stripped, she would be shunned in the casino theaters. If she worked for Leroy, he could screen the Johns and make sure no producers knew she was turning tricks. It worked for a while, too. In fact one of the theaters had almost immediately sent her a job offer. Good thing that Leroy got the letter first. She had seen the letter, but Leroy had convinced her it was for him. He was more careful of her mail after that one, and he tore up 5 more offers before he finally got her hooked on the drugs. Once that happened, she was his. It was nothing personal, just business. Business always comes first. Business, that's the name of the game. He's not a pimp. He's a businessman. He provides personal services and products to a select group of customers, and he had to keep them happy.

That was another reason he had to put Billie out on the streets. He was getting complaints from his customers about her performance. They were complaining that Billie wouldn't do anything but lie on her back and spread her legs. Once, she didn't even clean up between customers. Good thing it wasn't anything more than some kid from the airbase. If it had been a regular, the shit would hit the fan. As it was, he had to keep her out of work until they could conceal the results of the beating. Leroy, the businessman, hated it when a whore lost her motivation.

In spite of his concerns over Billie, Leroy was in such a good mood that he had picked up a six-pack of the most expensive malt liquor he could find. Hell, he just might offer that shit ass Summers a can of the good stuff just to be sociable. As he started up the stairs to his apartment, he started thinking about the deal he had made with Summers and his new partner, the South African. Leroy would find women for Summers and Summers would leave Leroy alone to find some for the business. Business, Leroy liked the sound of that. That's "Business" with a capital "B". The ten thousand bucks for each bitch didn't hurt either.

Yes, Leroy was in a very good mood. He was going to make enough money off of this deal to be able to get an apartment with an elevator. No more climbing stairs. He was gonna be in good shape.

Leroy opened the door and called, "Hey Summers, you want some refreshments?"

Summers came out of the bathroom making a final adjustment to his belt. As he passed the girl that was bent over the back of the sofa, he gave her a mighty slap on the ass. "You're turn now, Leroy. You may want to clean her up a little bit before you do anything. We got a little messy." Summers continued to the door before he turned to Leroy and said, "Have fun Sport." He turned back, walked out the door, and closed it.

Leroy shook his head as he put the six-pack in the refrigerator. "White cops. What a waste," he said to the girl that was still laying over the back of the sofa... "Hey, Baby. I got you some cigarettes. You want something to drink before we have some fun?"

Leroy was not used to being ignored. "Hey bitch! When Leroy asks you a question, you answer. Got it?"

Leroy was beginning to get a little angry now. What right did this girl have to snub him? He smartly marched to her, grabbed her hair, and said, "I'm talk'n to ya..." Then he looked at her. It slowly came to him that this girl was not acting the way she should. For one thing, she wasn't breathing. He shook her, but she was still a lifeless hulk. He slapped her. That didn't change her condition either. "Oh Shit! What do I do now?"

Summers knocked on the door to the hotel room. The South African opened the door exposing only a part of his body. When he saw it was Summers, he stepped back and lowered the automatic.

"When are we going to get our merchandise?"

"Well, partner, there might be a little delay in that. The girl that Leroy chose kind of had an accident."

"What kind of accident?"

"She choked to death on a large piece of meat. We'll have to make Leroy replace her without his normal fee. We can't let him go around providing damaged goods. It'll just take a couple of extra days."

"Why do we need that darkie anyway?"

"It keeps us out of sight. Besides, if he were to talk, no one would believe him. Pimps and two bit pushers don't have a lot of creditability around here. Let's go take in a show. There's a new manager over at the 'Body Shop', and he wants to get in on my good side. Many Swartz is his name. He's just a fucking Jew, but free is free. He told me to come by anytime. We get no cover and no charge for private dances. You want to try it out?"

"This sounds very interesting. I happen to know the owner. She's a business partner of mine. Let's visit Mr. Swartz for a while and see what my partner owns. We could get your friend to keep an eye on my partner."

"Just one minute, I've got to make that call. Did you send the mpeg of Brown and his kid?"

"Yes. I was quite impressed with that little girl. She looked like she could handle anything hung between man's legs. When this is over, maybe we ought to invite the girl to a little party."

"We have to be careful about that one. If we control Brown with blackmail, he knows we know about the kid, and could direct some unwanted attention to us if anything happened to her."

"You're right, of course. It was just a thought. When this is done and he is no longer an asset, maybe Robert Brown needs to visit his ancestors."

"You know? That could be some fun in itself. Maybe, we can send his brother with him." Summers pulled out the girl's cell phone and punched in the numbers.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Bob jumped as the phone rang in the room. "Recorder on?" he asked.

"Go Bro. We got you covered."

Bob picked up the phone and answered, "Brown here. Who is this?"

From the recording speaker in the kitchen came the words, "That's not the question you should be asking. You should be concerned about what we are going to do with the movie that's in your email inbox. You go open your computer and take a look at the movie we sent you. I'll call you back later. I have a little business we need to talk about." The phone went dead as the call was disconnected.

"Well, that didn't take long," said Paul as he placed the recorder back on automatic and left the kitchen. "We didn't get a good location, but I do have his cell number. According to the FBI locator program, the phone was issued to a 13 year old girl who's been missing for about three weeks."

"You got that info already?"

"It's a new system I developed for the FBI. It's still in Beta, but most of the bugs have been worked out. This is most likely accurate information. That Summers has the kid's phone doesn't bode well for her health."

"That didn't sound like Summers," said Jamie.

"That's because he was using a Radio Shack voice scrambler. We have a voice track from that little recording Cy and I made when he was trying to shake Cy down. This system unscrambles the call and compares it to a database of known voices. If one matches, it shows on this screen. See?"

Paul pointed to a LCD screen on the voice-recording device remote control. Sure enough, Detective Summers' name was shown. "This won't hold up in court yet, because it isn't proven technology, but we know who it is. Let's see if his recording of you and Muffin is any better than mine."

Jamie punched her husband in the arm and ask in a stage whisper so that everyone could hear, "Husband, are you a dirty old man or something? Are you really trying to watch kiddy porn?"

"You bet 'chya Red Rider! Let's go see some sex."

"Not here, the kids may wake up," said Shawn. "I'm already on Sally's bad side for telling her to put on a robe."

Jamie replied, "You know, I bet she really appreciates you being interested enough to correct her. Kids really do want to be supervised. It proves that someone cares for them."

"I didn't want supervision when I was a kid," replied Shawn

"Let's go wake up Muffin. She's deserves to see this too."

"You're right, Paul," answered Bob. "She'd be pissed if she missed her internet debut. Call her and have her meet in Cy's conference room.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Cy turned up the lights to the conference room. "Anybody other than me need to cool off?"

"Shit, Bob! I know this was staged, but I'm almost ashamed to be your brother. That was pretty intense."

Jamie pulled Muffin to her side and asked, "Honey are you sure you don't need for Ron to take a look at you? That sure looked like Bob hurt you."

"No, no, no. This was just the way we had it planed. I had applied a ton of KY jelly before we went into the room. Other than when Bob missed with the slap and really hit me..."

"I'm so sorry about that Muff."

"It's OK, Bob, I know it was an accident, and the black eye makes it look real. Anyway, other than that, the pain was mostly fake. I'm sorry, Shawn, but the climaxes were real."

"I'll let it go this time, but if it ever happens again, you and I will have a serious discussion," laughed Shawn. "And Bob may be singing in a higher voice."

'Well," said Jeff, "this is certainly unconventional. The crazy thing about it is that it looks like its working. What spy novel did you get this one out of, anyway?"

"It's actually the way the Russians turned one of their British informants in the Cold War," contributed Rhonda. "Jack uncovered it in one of the files the old KGB kept. Those guys knew some dirty tricks."

"Paul?" ask Cy. "How did you know that they would take the bate?"

"It's obvious that you have a leak in your operation. Someone pretty high up is on the take. When you let it out that Bob was coming in to look into your affairs, there was a better than even chance that it would get back to the right people.

What I didn't know was who the right people were. We still don't know who the leak is. There's only a fifty percent chance this will turn up who Summers is protecting. That's why Mitchell is also running background checks on all your security and finance people. Until we find the leak, everything about this operation has to stay between us.

"Harry should be getting here sometime tomorrow, but we are keeping him at the ranch. We can't take any chances that he can be found out. Even though we have your passwords, Harry is going to break into your computers without them and see how far he can go. I have a feeling that he can hack all the way to your machine language. When we find that, we can trace everything that goes on in the computer system and everything that addresses it from the outside.

"I wish we could include your I.T. people, but one of them could be the leak."

"Is this guy any good?" asked Jeff.

"Let me tell you a story. Last year, President Bush's schedule on his personal secretary's computer was converted to Latin. They had everyone on the carpet. The Secrete Service, FBI, NSA, CIA, and half of the investigators in the White House were trying to figure out what happened. No one could find out."

"What did happen?"

"The Secret Service ran a security check to see if anyone could get to President Bush by breaking into his schedule. They hired Harry to try. He got into the most secure computer on the planet and imprinted Mark Anthony's Caesar's grave speech. Not only did he get a bonus for his work, but he was chosen to write security protocols on all White House computers."

"I can see this guy as a teenager breaking into banks and playing pranks," said Cy.

Paul looked at Cy and smiled. "Try the FDIC at age 6."

"Was he caught?"

"Yes."

"Who caught him, the Feds?"

"His mother did. The Feds didn't have a clue until his mother called them."

"NO SHIT?"

"No shit. He was grounded and couldn't have ice cream for 3 weeks. The government was too embarrassed to press for any other punishment. It seems to have worked, though. Since then, he used his natural talent to block other people who would do harm. His mother convinced him it would be more fun to be the "Lone Ranger" of the Internet, and protect the innocent from those evil information rustlers. He was so good at it that by the time he got out of college, the FBI got about 25% of their hacker leads from Harry.

"I caught him at a weak moment in New York a little over a month ago, and bought his company for an ungodly amount of money, but I had to agree to full autonomy and a 3 month sabbatical before he would agree to run it for me. He had his heart broken by some slick blond the other day and called me to ask if he could come back to work early. When I told him about this gig, he went ape shit. He couldn't wait to get here."

Rhonda added, "Harry is so funny. He called Jack and asked that since he was going to be a detective, could he have a gun. Jack told him that if he were any good as a cyber detective, he or I would teach him how to shoot while he was at the ranch. Frankly, I'm afraid he'll put a hole in his foot, but Jack's the boss. OH Shit! I have to get to the airport to pick up Harry."

"I think we're through here anyway. Jamie, you want to go try out the whirlpool in our room?"

"No, Shawn and I are taking Muffin shopping. We just might put a hole in my household account. We don't want her thinking everyone in the family is a heathen. Do we?"

"Why not?" asked Bob. "I thought we were proud of it."

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

The churning water of the hot tub soothed Paul's aching mussels as Diana Krall's exotic interpretation of Cole Porter soothed his mind. Paul did not hear the door being opened and locked through the headphones, nor did he hear the rustle of clothes dropping to the floor. He started to jerk when the silk cloth was tied around his closed eyes until a "shish" made its way past the music.

"Oh Babe, am I ever glad that you changed your mind about shopping." Paul moved to remove the headphones, but a soft hand stopped his. He felt a small nip at his shoulder, another on his neck. A soft breath in his neck was followed by the light touch of a tongue. Another breath and then a series of kisses moved to his nipples. He let out a sharp "Ouch!" as insistent teeth bit the sensitive nubs. Just as quickly, a kiss smothered the pain and turned the "Ouch!" into an "Ah!" Kisses alternated between his breasts as Paul's breathing deepened.

He felt hands stroking his body and moving to his manhood. He sighed as a gentle hand grasped him and started moving along its growing length. The water level rose as he felt legs straddle his chest and move down his torso. Firm female beasts pushed against his abused nipples and rotated softly around them. Paul could feel his hard throbbing penis being directed to the soft opening of a woman. He sighed as he started to enter the female genitalia. Wait! Those were not Jamie's breasts.

Sultry lips pushed against Paul's. Wait! This was not Jamie's kiss. As her mouth opened, Paul sit up and quickly removed the blindfold and drew in a quick breath of shock and pushed the woman away. "Sissy, what in the hell do you think you're doing? Get out of here this minute. If your mother caught us like this, she'd kill me, and I wouldn't blame her."

A deep raspy voice, dripping with sex, replied. "You don't mean that. You like what I'm doing." She tried to continue. "You're still hard," she moaned as she again tried to impale herself on his manhood. "You want to fuck me, and I want you to. God I want you so bad. You've got to help me get off. You gotta' fuck me! Please!"

Paul pulled his legs up to keep the girl from lowering herself on him. "Stop that, Sissy. What's gotten into you? My God, you're 13 years old. You're a child. I can't do this. I won't do this."

She removed one hand from his penis and cupped one of her breasts to his mouth. "These don't belong to a child. These belong to a woman. I'm no virgin. Jimmy and I fuck all the time, but his thing is tiny next to yours. I like you a lot better. Men are so much better than boys. I know."

"I can't help what happens with you and Jimmy, but it's not going to happen with you and me. What would happen if Jamie or Sally walked in right now?"

"Momma's out shopping, and Sally would join us. She wants to give you her cherry. She really got excited when I told her how my dad got my cherry. Did you know that Sally and I were in the porno business? We did a movie a few days ago. I fucked a bunch of real men in it. That's how I know about men. Sally just licked my pussy and sucked some dicks. She wasn't ready for anything else because she's saving it for you. I, though, am a woman of knowledge and experience."

"Sissy, stop this! You get your clothes on this minute."

"You don't want to fuck me? How about a blow job? My real daddy likes for me to give him blow jobs. He likes blow jobs better, but his dick is not as nice as yours." Her hand squeezed his rod as she continued. "Come on, Daddy, let me kiss it. Let me make you cum. I like cum. I promise I'll swallow every drop, just like I do for my real dad."

"Your Father? I don't believe it."

"Really, did you ever ask your new wife why she divorced her last husband?

"He walked out on her."

"No, Sugar, she caught him in my ass. Oh yeah, that's it. You want my ass! Don't you? You can fuck me in the ass if you like. I'd kind of like for that tool to cum in my tummy. It would be so yummy."

"NO, Sissy!"

"Dad had to leave. Mom was going to put him is jail if he didn't leave. She didn't want me to have to go through that courtroom trauma. I didn't get courtroom trauma, but I sure have trauma missing his dick. Come on Daddy! I'm worth the risk. You fuck me, and you'll never want to leave me or send me away.

"Hey, you want Mom and I to do you together? She would do it, too. She and I eat each other's pussy all the time. You didn't know that your wife is a lesbian, did you?"

"Enough!" Paul picked Sally up and placed her to the side of the tub. "Sissy, get dressed and go to your room. As soon as I get your mother, the three of us are going to have a serious discussion. I think you have some misconceptions about your relationship to this family and me."

"You're turning me down? You won't fuck me? Well, fine, I can fuck anyone I want to." Tears filled the young girl's eyes as she stammered, "I don't need you or your stupid family. I'll just go get another porno role. I can work any time I want to. My director said so." Sissy picked up her clothes and rushed from the room. At the doorway she stopped and turned. "You just wait until I tell Mom you tried to rape me. You pervert!"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.