Lady's Next Dance - Cover

Lady's Next Dance

Copyright© 2008 by Ronbry

Chapter 18

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 18 - In the dark corners of humanity an evil exists. Few are brave enough to fight that evil. Join this brave band of modern knights in that fight to save the soul of humanity, if you dare.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Paranormal   BDSM   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Group Sex   Interracial   White Couple   Black Couple   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Voyeurism   Violence   Prostitution  

Bob poked Paul in the ribs and pointed to the far corner of the gentleman's club.

"What the hell was that for?"

"Look what the cats drug in."

Paul felt as if a sledgehammer had hit him in the chest. Setting across the room were those eyes. The deep endless valley of blue flashed at the oriental man who sat opposite her. The five other men at the table laughed, lost in the woman's charm.

"Hello," whispered Bob. "This is getting interesting. I know that guy."

"Bro., you're out of your mind if you think that woman is..."

Bob watched the man walk to the woman Paul was watching and gasp. "NO! What is she doing here, and why is she talking to him?"

"You know this guy?"

"He's the guy who tried to wax Shawn after she fired him. Remember, I told you about the guy running girls out of TC's club in Columbus."

"Yeah, I remember. What's he doing here?"

"Better question is what are you two scum bags doing away from your boss, Sly Cy?"

Both brothers jerked around, but Paul was the first to find his voice. "Summers. What are you doing here?"

"I know the new owner and her new manager."

"Who's the new owner," asked Bob.

"Come on, you've been staring at her for a few minutes now. They are clients of my protection company. I supply the bouncers, and Blue Eyes over there pays me with services for my personal supervision of the boys."

"Cindy would never do business with a crooked cop," shot out Paul before he could think. "And I know better than to think she would service a slimy fat scumbag like you."

"Cindy is it? What makes you so personal with Ms Carrie?"

"That's none of your fucking business."

"Oh, but it is my business, and you two just wore out your welcome. Get the fuck out of here before my boys take it upon themselves to help you find your way out."

"Fuck you Summers. I'm not leaving on your say so. I don't know what Cindy's doing here, but she sure as hell doesn't do business with the likes of you."

"This is getting old." Summers held up his hand and three large men in tuxedos appeared from the crowd. Summers pointed to Bob and said, "I'd like for you to stay. I have business to discuss." He then pointed to Paul. "Gentlemen, this customer just grabbed one of our dancers in a very nasty way. I believe he needs to be shown the error of his ways."

One of the three goons pulled a blackjack from his pocket and before Bob could warn Paul, brought it down on the base of Paul's skull. Summers laughed as an unconscious Paul slipped from his seat. "Not so tough now, are you? Take this asshole out back and teach him some manors." Turning to Bob he continued, "Let's go back to the office. I think you need to look into some sort of insurance for that pretty wife of yours. It would be a shame if something happened to that piece of meat."

Bob's hands clenched into fists as he started to rise from his chair, but the third bouncer's hand pushed him back in his chair.

"Now, now, Bobby Boy, don't start out our friendship on the wrong note. You have too much at stake to piss me off. I want a little of what you had with your kid on that video. She's some hot piece of meat."

"Summers, you're a sick fuck."

"I'm not the one porking my daughter on my wedding night. Don't even get an attitude with me. Now come on before you join you brother. We have an offer you can't refuse."

Paul sputtered as the water ran from his face. His head felt as if it had a knife ran through it. He groaned and then felt the boot slam into his stomach. The force of the blow lifted his body as his stomach churned and his dinner came back up. One of the guards pulled Paul up by the nap of his shirt as the other's fist connected with his mouth.

Paul saw colored lights flash through his mind as he flew across the alley. The lid of the dumpster crashed from the impact as Paul's limp body slid back to the pavement. The guards threw another cup of beer in his face to bring him around. Suddenly a hand came out of the darkness and pulled the largest bouncer backward just as his foot was on the way to Paul's crotch. The foot landed a glancing blow on Paul's inner thigh, but the pain was enough to make Paul lose his already shaky breath and pass out.

The second bouncer reached under his jacked and came out with a small handgun. Before he could bring it to bare, a judo chop landed at the base of the man's skull and the gun clattered to the cobblestones, soon followed by the limp bouncer.

The last thing Paul remembered before he passed out was a bald head shaking over him and darkness.

TC looked at Jeff. "Little slow on the backup there buddy. That gun made me a bit nervous."

"TC, I'm sorry I was so late. I know you couldn't wait to save Paul. I should have been faster, but I didn't know he had a gun."

"No harm done. Now we need to find Bob."

Just then, Gerry and Kyle appeared. "I don't think that you ought to do that just now. We just talked to Gloria again. She saw Summers take Bob to the office. She said that he seemed OK. This may be the only part of your plan that is actually working. My guess is that they are going to talk about creating a leak in the financial security of the Casino."

Jeff looked concerned. "How did you talk to Gloria without putting her in danger?"

Gerry gave Kyle a disgusted look and answered for Kyle. "Kyle just had his first ever lap dance. I think he just turned straight and they made me watch my room mate dry fuck my boyfriend. You two are really going to have to make this up to me." She again gave Kyle an angry look and said with an angry voice "You are such a man. I thought you were different."

Just then Paul groaned in pain. Gerry turned pale and the play anger left her.

"Oh no! Paul, is he going to be OK?"

"I don't know we need to get him to Ron."

Kyle was immediately at Paul's side. He measured Paul's pulse and started probing for body damage with a soft touch.

Jeff looked at Kyle. "You know anything about first aid? I thought you were just Ron's office manager"

As Kyle examined Paul he replied, "Yes, I'm that, but I'm also his head nurse and a physician's assistant. Before that I was a corpsman for a Marine Forced Recon unit. You're right though. We need to get him out of here. If you're careful, you should be able to get him back to the ranch. He has some broken ribs and most likely a pretty bad contusion, but Ron can take care of that. Gerry and I should stick around in case Bob needs help, but I don't think you guy's should be seen.

"The owner of the club is the sister of that woman who was killed by that bunch of religious freaks in Akron last year. She most likely knows TC, and everyone knows Jeff. Get him out of here, and we'll take care of the bouncers. Quick."

Jeff and TC gently lifted Paul under each arm and pulled him out of the ally and put him into the back seat of Jeff's car. Kyle turned to Gerry. "Baby, are you mad at me? I didn't know a lap dance could be so intense. You're still the girl for me."

"Honey, I was in a teasing mood until I saw Paul. Your reaction to my roommate was something that surprised me. I thought you were gay."

"I am, but maybe you taught me that there may be more colors in the rainbow than I thought about. Maybe there is a woman out there that I would like to become more involved with."

Gerry could feel a slow anger overtaking her as she slowly whispered, "And just who in the fuck might that woman be? I might want to meet her too."

"Well, the only one that comes to mind right now is you, if that's OK."

Gerry let out a sigh. "I can live with that. Let's take care of these bouncers and get back inside."

Kyle check out the bouncers to make sure that nothing would be hurt but their pride, took Gerry by the hand, and reentered the club.

Bob sat in the office visitor's chair looking at the 4 adjacent 72-inch plasma screens that dominated one side of the office. One showed the private dance room, another showed the show stage, one the front entrance, and the fourth was an split screen showing the bar's 6 cash registers.

"Well, Bob, how do you like my TV's?"

Bob jumped at the familiar voice and turned to look at Cindy as she moved behind the large oak desk that was the centerpiece of the office. "Quite a show you have for yourself here. You ought to tape it."

"Oh we do. At least when there are important people we like to remember and remind them that they're not always angels. You'd be surprised who walks through our doors. Governors, Mayors, Community Leaders, Ministers, Senators, and Congressmen all feel the need to unwind at times. The list goes on, and for the right price, what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas.

"Sometimes, we let other people make the tapes for us. Let me give you an example." With a push of a button all the screens synchronized into a single image. Each screen representing a quarter of the full view. The room showed Bob and Muffin performing their sex act.

"How good is Callie's little preteen? Looks like your having fun with her, but what in the hell made you think you could pass her off as your daughter?"

"What are you talking about?"

"Come on Bob I know your whole family. That's not Sally. This is Sally." Cindy pushed another button on her desk and the scene of Sissy and Sally making out on the bed in their so-called screen test. They watched as a naked Sissy got up and left the room. Next a man came in from the side of the room and replaced Sissy on the bed. Sally and the man started to enjoy each other's bodies and then the camera shifted as the young girl spread her legs and the man's large penis entered the young girl. Cindy turned up the volume and the heavy breathing and sounds of love making filled the room.

Cindy looked at Bob. "God, this makes me so hot. Come over here Detective. Rub me while we watch this again. Just a light touch on the tits, baby. I just can't get enough of that little whore getting fucked. Damn it, doesn't it look like she's having fun? Man is she taking a big cock like a pro. I don't think this is her first fuck. How 'bout it Bob? You get any of that action? As I remember she was sure trying to throw her body around when I was staying at Paul's house. God, she's developing pretty well, isn't she."

Bob sat there in shock and slumped in his chair. Suddenly he leaned forward and threw up on the hardwood floor.

"Oh, yes, Bob. I understand you are looking for another member of your family. You people just can't seem to keep track of anyone. Kind of like you lost my sister and your kid the last time."

"Shut up you fucking bitch."

Summers moved forward with a nightstick in his hand and started to bring it down on Bob.

"No, don't hit him. He's just found out his pride and joy follows her mother's profession. Let's see lawyers and whores are pretty much the same things. It must be in the genes. He wasn't really talking to me. He's talking to his disgusting daughter. Instead of Saint Sally, he has Slut Sally. It's enough to make a grown man cry."

Bob turned and started toward Cindy, but Summers poked the end of the nightstick in his throat. "Set down asshole, we're not done explaining the facts of life to you yet. We have some more images we'd like for you to remember, like this one."

Cindy pushed another button on her desk and the monitors showed another scene. A large dark room suddenly lightened with the large click of stage lights being turned on. On the stage was a large wooden "X" leaning against the back wall at an angle. Sissy was strapped spread eagle on the X. Her unconscious body was covered with a black satin sheet. A death march sounded as a man in a black leather hood and raging hard on walked to her and pulled off the sheet. Sissy was completely nude under the sheet.

Summers took up the conversation. "I've got to hand it to you Bobby Boy. The kids in your family flesh out real good real early. I'd like some of that myself, and I don't normally like Nigers. You know it makes me real mad when you tried to fool me with that whore. If Miss Cindy wasn't here, I'd make you pay for this.

"You don't know what that cross is that she's on do you? Well, take a look at what happens to those mounted on the cross."

Cindy pressed another button and the plasma screens went back to individual monitors. Each screen showed a woman on an X. Each woman was in a different point of torture. Each video's sound competed with the other to be heard. Each of the women were screaming, crying or begging to be released or quickly killed. The sound of splintering bone could be heard as a spike was driven into one woman's hand. The sound as water splashing could be heard as one woman was released from a pressurized enema tube. Another woman screamed over the sizzle of the electrical shock sent through her breasts and genitals. The forth woman screamed as the skin was torn from her chest.

"You know, Bob," cooed Cindy. "Life can be a real bitch, but death can be even worse. Now there are some things we want you to do for us. Now pay attention, because since you people lost my sister, I don't really like you and your family. I'd like to just pick up all your women and put them through the same thing. First, no cops, FBI, or any of that shit like you tried at the church in Akron. I know your tricks and you will not do anything but get this poor girl killed."

"Not only will you get to keep your daughter's latest movie out of circulation, but you just might be able to save your brother's kid and get her back. It all depends on this little job we want you to do for us. Are you with us on this, Bob?"

"Cindy, what happened to you? Surely your sister's killing didn't turn you like this?"

"No, your crew killing my father did. You gonna play ball, ass wipe or you going to get a copy of what we call slaughter flicks starring Paul's slut step daughter?"

What choice do I have?

"That, Bobby Boy, is exactly my point. Here, its a little montage of the show you just saw played out to their conclusion."

Bob left the office in a fog with Summers pushing him forward. In his hand was a bag of DVDs. He walked out the club door and 60 seconds later Gerry and Kyle left too. They quickly looked around until they found Bob stumbling aimlessly through a side street.

Kyle rushed to his side. "Bob. Bob. Hey Bob what's wrong?"

Gerry came to his other side and put a gentle hand on his cheek. "Sugar, come out of it. Come on Baby, talk to me." Her hand moved to Bob's shoulder and shook him. There was no response. She looked at Kyle and shook her head. "Let's get him someplace where he can settle down. Is he hurt?"

"Doesn't look like it. I don't know what that red splotch is on his neck is, though. Let me call TC."

Cindy opened her desk and pulled out a long narrow cigar and a gold lighter. As she lit the cigar, She picked up her phone and called the bar. "Matt, have Gloria come to my office please. Yes, as soon as she gets off the stage."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.