Lady's Next Dance - Cover

Lady's Next Dance

Copyright© 2008 by Ronbry

Chapter 2

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 2 - In the dark corners of humanity an evil exists. Few are brave enough to fight that evil. Join this brave band of modern knights in that fight to save the soul of humanity, if you dare.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Paranormal   BDSM   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Group Sex   Interracial   White Couple   Black Couple   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Voyeurism   Violence   Prostitution  

"I'm never going to get this dress on, Jen!"

"Teresa," replied the slim brunette, as she adjusted the dress's modifications over Teresa's eight and a half months of pregnancy.

"You need to talk to TC about that little problem. After all, he's the one who destroyed your figure. Besides, I wouldn't have to do this over if Thomas hadn't rearranged his apartment and moved lower."

"Well, destroying Teresa's figure really was kind of a joint effort, wasn't it?" asked Shawn as she held little Hobbie to her breast. "Where is that big lug, anyway?"

A smile crossed Teresa's face and she laughed, "He's out showing everyone in the church the sonograms of the baby. What a softy he is. You know he already has the baby a toy Harley? It's almost embarrassing to see him acting like a little kid, waiting for Christmas."

Shawn's eyes misted over as she said, "I wish I could be embarrassed like that."

"Oh, my God!" replied an ashamed Teresa. "Shawn, I wasn't thinking. I'm so sorry! Hobo would have been the same way, wouldn't he?"

"Yes, he would."

The room fell silent for a moment as the thoughts of Shawn's husband, Hobo, filled the room. This man had given his life in an attempt to save the lives of Sally Brown and Heather Carrie-Burton.

The women in the room could feel the waves of loss radiating form Shawn as she thought back to the last time she had seen her husband alive.

Paul had paid for a private room for Hobo after the accident. This was a complete shock to Shawn and Hobo, because Hobo had actually attacked Paul in a bar room fight. Paul had not even touched Hobo, but had allowed him to fall from his own momentum. Hobo's friend, Ratso, did the damage.

Ratso had tried to kill Paul with a steel wrecking bar. Paul had avoided the blow, and it landed on Hobo's arm instead. Shawn had stood up for Paul and stopped any other fighting. In gratitude, Paul had agreed to pay the hospital bills for the unemployed autoworker.

The day before Shawn went undercover to help find Sally and Heather, she walked into the hospital in her shortest LBD (little black dress). Hobo was depressed, and Shawn was determined to cheer him up. She talked to the floor nurse, and they came up with a plan.

The head nurse entered Hobo's room and removed the bed covers and started taking off his hospital gown. "What are you doing?" asked a stunned Hobo. "Leave me alone!"

"I am going to give you a bath. You stink."

She had completely disrobed Hobo when a voice came from the hallway.

"Nurse, you are needed at the station. We have a problem."

"Oh, shit. I'll be right there," she said. She looked at the nude man lying on the bed. "Now don't you move! I'll be right back."

As she left the room, she turned off the lights, and the room plunged into total darkness.

A few moments later, the door opened again, and a woman slipped in. The nurse's voice came to Hobo's ears. "Now let's get started here. I need to give you a tongue bath."

The door closed and the room went back to darkness. Hobo heard a swish like a piece of cloth falling to the floor and then felt a hand touch his knee. The hand moved up his leg until it had reached the top of his leg. The hand then started playing with his balls as a mouth engulfed his penis.

"What in the hell are you doing. I'm a married man! My wife will kill both of us if she catches you doing this." He reached down to push the woman's head off of his manhood, but the woman forced his hand to her bare breasts. Suddenly Hobo stopped struggling and squeezed her breast.

"Shawn you little sneak! I could tell those tits anywhere. Oh Baby! What a great surprise!"

"Hobo, you dumb ass. I shouldn't do this. I told you to stay away from those two losers, but you are such a stud-muffin that I can't keep my hands off." With that, she pushed him back to the bed and climbed on top of him. "This is just a little taste of what you are missing by moping around a hospital room all day. You come home, and I'll make it worth your while."

She leaned over and kissed him. He slid his tongue into her mouth and played with Shawn's She broke the kiss and whispered in his ear.

"You are going to be so worn out when I get you home that you won't be able to move. You better get your rest now. You're gonna need it when you get home."

Shawn moved back, grabbed his dick, and impaled herself on it. As she felt him enter her innermost parts, she remembered how much she loved him and gently placed her palm against his cheek.

"You son of a bitch," she whispered. "You scared the hell out of me. You ever get into another fight like that again, and this is what you are going to miss."

Hobo reached the side of Shawn's breast and gently lifted it as he rubbed his thumb over her nipple.

"I'm sorry, Honey. I love you too much to risk losing you over some silly bullshit. I didn't mean for it to get that far out of hand."

While conversation is one thing, the activities that they were doing to each other started doing its thing. As Shawn started moving, her breathing became labored and her thrusts became more rapid. Hobo lifted to meet her as he ignored the pain in his arm.

"Oh God! Oh Shit! Fuck me, sweetheart! OH YESSSSS!" screamed Hobo.

He suddenly felt the surge starting from his balls, and let go with spasm after spasm of cum deep into Shawn.

As the first squirt of cum filled Shawn, her orgasm began. The lewdness of having sex in such a public place as a hospital room increased the sexuality of the act to a point where Shawn's orgasm exploded like it had never done before. The room began to spin, and Shawn felt her vision become narrower and narrower. Then consciousness left her.

Shawn came back from the spinning vision as her thoughts of Hobo came full circle. She slowly remembered her own hospital room as a white faced Rhonda and a tear filled Sally stood in front of her. They told her that Hobo's body had been found in a pickup at the back of the farmhouse where she and Rhonda had saved Sally's life. The waves of loss and tears came back to Shawn.

Each wave built in intensity until finally little Hobbie felt the tension in the air and clenched his gums as if in pain himself.

"Ouch!" exclaimed Shawn. Suddenly remembering the result of her and her husband's last act together, she cried out, "Hobby! Have you grown teeth already?"

With the tension in the room broken, Jen laughed.

"I told you that diaper rash was teething. I'm an expert. I helped Bob and Callie raise Sally. You should listen to me more often. After all, I am your boss."

"You're just one of my bosses and the bitchy one at that. TC never complains about my work. Besides, Hobbie is only 3 months old."

"I don't complain. Rhonda and I just make constructive suggestions about some of the things you design. TC doesn't complain about your work because Teresa would break his butt."

"OH? My roommate and boss gang up on me and you call it constructive. You guys should be glad that I love you like sisters, or I'd have Hobbie, here, take care of you both. He handles my light work, you know."

As the room filled with laughter, the door to the dressing room popped open and two bubbling 13-year old girls rushed in to finish getting dressed to be a part of the wedding party. "Teresa, did you know that TC is out there showing everyone in the church pictures of little Thomas? You are so lucky to have someone that sweet. HOBBIE!" Sally screamed when she saw Shawn feeding her baby. Can Sissy and I hold him? Please?"

Sissy chimed in, "Oh please! Can we?"

"You two are going to spoil this kid rotten," replied Shawn. "When he finishes eating, you can take him. He needs to be burped and changed."

"Oh boy! Can I change him?" asked Sissy.

"No! Let me!" protested Sally.

Teresa and Shawn looked at each other and rolled their eyes.

"Look," Shawn said. "Hobbie will need to be changed several times today. Why don't you two take turns?"

Sally looked at Sissy and said, "Okay, go ahead cousin, I'll help this time, and you can help me the next time."

"Deal," replied Sissy.

Teresa looked at Shawn and said, "I hope you haven't gotten them all babied out by the time I need help with Thomas. I can't believe they like to change diapers. It's unnatural. I hope they don't come to their senses before Thomas is potty trained."

"Don't worry," piped Sally. "There're two of us, and we are bigger than they are. Sissy and I can do it. It's like playing with a real doll."

She walked to Teresa and started to touch the bulge of her stomach and then stopped.

"Can I?"

"Of course, buddy. Hurry, feel your future godson. He's kicking. Give me your hand." Teresa placed Sally's hand to the side of her stomach.

"Wow! He is strong! Come here Sissy."

Teresa looked at the brown skinned girl and nodded her permission.

"Oh my God, this is awesome!"

"Hurry up you two," chided Jen. "You have to get dressed. After that, you can play house with the baby."

"No they don't, its time to let Grandma take care of Hobbie."

"Mrs. Elliot!" cried Sally and Sissy in joy.

"Hi, Mom," added Shawn. "Where's Dad?"

"He and TC are comparing sonograms with baby photos. Men can be such babies." Connie Elliot was a very young fifty-year-old woman. Her hair had never seen the wrong side of a dye bottle and was as jet black as the day she was Sally and Sissy's age. She still had a slight German accent even after thirty three years in the States. Her five foot, three inches contained one hundred ten pounds of pure energy, that was constantly recharged by her hobby of running marathons.

Her husband Samson ("Don't call me Sam!") Elliot was just the opposite. Like the biblical hero he was named after, he was a six foot five inch, two hundred twenty pound hunk of solid steel. He was the working owner of one of Cleveland's largest general contractors. Samson and Connie had pulled Shawn out of the maze of aborted attempts by various foster homes and had provided a real home for Shawn after her natural parents were brutally murdered in a convenience store hold up.

"I just checked in on Michelle and Jamie. Jamie is such a beautiful bride, and Michelle is a great stand in for her mother." Connie continued, "Listen to me. I haven't been this excited since Shawn's wedding."

"It's okay, Mrs. Elliot," said Sissy. "Mom said she thinks you are a really neat lady. She is excited that you are excited."

Just then, the women heard a gentle knock at the door. Jimmy Travis looked into the room and said, "Jack just sent me back to tell..." The 15 year old boy's eyes grew wide as he stared at the breast left bare as Shawn handed her baby to her foster mother.

Shawn noted the boy's awkwardness and slowed the covering of her breast to allow the boy a better view. Shawn lowered her voice in to a sultry drawl.

"Jimmy, why don't you come in and join us?"

"Uh, uh, uh... , Jack wanted me to tell you, you uh, have fifteen minutes until the wedding starts."

Shawn then replaced her breast into the hidden nursing supports and adjusted her dress.

"Well, then I guess we had better get a move on. Would you be a dear and tell Jack we will be on time?"

"Ah, ah ... yes Ma'am."

Sissy couldn't take any more of watching her boyfriend making a fool out of himself in front of a semi-nude woman.

"How dare you look at another woman like that in front of me, you pig!"

"Sissy, I ah, I ah didn't see you standing there."

"No, of course not! You play with my bare tits and tell me they are the most beautiful things in the world, and the first chance you get to ogle some other woman's tits you cheat on me! Get out of here, you asshole!"

"Sissy, I didn't mean anything. I didn't know..."

Shawn couldn't help but rub salt into the wound.

"Jimmy, why don't you come back after the wedding, and you can help me feed Hobbie his afternoon snack? There might be some left for you."

Jimmy, realizing that he was in over his head, turned a bright red and ran out of the room.

"Shawn! What are you doing with my boyfriend?" asked an astounded Sissy. "I thought we were friends?"

"We are," gasped Shawn between tears of laughter. "I just taught your boyfriend a lesson for you. Poor Jimmy will think twice before he invades the privacy of another woman feeding her baby. Honey, Jimmy's reaction was normal. Men can't help themselves."

"I don't understand," stammered Sissy. How did you help me?"

"There is an attraction between men and women," interjected Jen. "Nature made opposite sexes attractive to each other to make sure they mate. One of those attractions is a woman's breast. It is unnatural for a developing or developed male to turn his head away from a beautiful woman's body.

"I will never understand why a woman will pay large sums of money for a dress with a plunging neckline and massive cleavage and then bitch about men looking at what she is displaying. If it's not supposed to be looked at, then don't show it."

Teresa added, "By the way, young lady, does your mother know that you let Jimmy play with your bare tits?"

"No, but there will be nothing to know anymore. That shit isn't going to touch me again. Did you see the way he looked at Shawn?"

Shawn tried to undo some of the damage. "Honey, listen to me. We caught him by surprise. Besides, I used to earn a lot of money by knowing how to make men look at me. Sometimes, I just do things without thinking. Don't blame poor Jimmy for being a male. It's a weakness that infects almost half the population of the world. I think his embarrassment should be punishment enough. Why don't you let him off the hook, after you let him squirm for a while?"

Sissy looked at Sally and asked, "You think I should?"

"Yes, but Shawn's right. Make him squirm and beg for forgiveness. You might even get a present out of it. At the very least you'll get some flowers."

Jen looked at her niece. "Sally, how did you get so cynical?"

"I am my mamma's daughter, and I take real good notes. Some day I'll let you read the diary Jamie is making me keep as part of my therapy."

"I think I need to. I'll bet it makes for great reading. Now you two get your asses moving before I have to spank them. We just told Jack we would be on time. I don't want to make him mad, and I still have to adjust Teresa's dress. Now where did I put my sewing basket?"

"It's under the table with all the boxes on it. Don't worry about Jack," said Sally. "He's so stuck on you, he would jump off the Terminal Tower Building if you told him to."

"I don't know about that," replied Jen. "He just finished setting up the security for your mother's Gentlemen's Ranch in Nevada. All he could talk about was how good looking the women were who worked there. I should never have let him take that job."

"What's a Gentlemen's Ranch?" asked Sissy.

"You need to talk to your mother about that one," replied Connie.

"Yes. She'll know what it is after she and Uncle Paul spend part of their honeymoon there," added Sally. "Mom invited them to stop by and explore the ranch. It's kind of like a dude ranch, I think. It's hard to believe my mom really owns 100,000 acres and all those horses. That is a lot of land."

"Paul actually owns the land, Sally. Your mom just has an open ended lease on it for $100.00 per year, and the horses are wild mustangs," explained Jen. "But you're right. That's a lot of land."

What Jen did not explain was that the lease was a bribe to allow Sally to stay with Jen and Paul's brother until she was of legal age. Callie still had visiting rights and Sally could visit Callie on holidays and for two weeks during the summer.

Callie had agreed to keep her away from the activities of the whorehouse. They did that by building a special guesthouse on the ranch about two hundred yards from the main house. When Sally was in Nevada, Callie would move into the guesthouse with Sally and let her partner, Ester, run the business.

Sally turned her head to the door.

"Grandma's coming. See you later, Sissy."

Michelle poked her head into the room.

"Is this some kind of hen party in here? Come on, Jen. Jamie wants to see you and Sissy before we get started."

As Jen and Sissy walked into the bride's dressing room, Rosa stepped back from the bride to study her work in fitting Jen's creation to Jamie.

"My dear Miss Jamie, you are the most beautiful bride in the history of weddings."

Rosa was Paul's housekeeper and an adopted part of the family. Her husband and son had recently been killed in Central America by drug dealers because of his anti-drug activities. When she went to Central America for the funerals, the bodies were missing, and she came home more devastated than when she had heard of the killings the night of Sally's rescue.

"Am I ever going to get you to drop that Miss business?"

"I'm sorry, Jamie," replied Rosa. "Old habits are hard to break."

"I know, Rosa, but unless I'm wrong, you could be actual family before long. I see Bob hanging around the house an awful lot here, lately. My guess you are the reason."

"Don't pick on poor Bob, Jamie. He lost his true love just like I did, and we are supporting each other through these times, but that kind of love is not part of the equation. We are friends not lovers."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.