Lady's Next Dance - Cover

Lady's Next Dance

Copyright© 2008 by Ronbry

Chapter 21

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 21 - In the dark corners of humanity an evil exists. Few are brave enough to fight that evil. Join this brave band of modern knights in that fight to save the soul of humanity, if you dare.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Paranormal   BDSM   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Group Sex   Interracial   White Couple   Black Couple   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Voyeurism   Violence   Prostitution  

Mary opened the door to the girl's cell and carried a tray with four collars for the girls. When the door to the cell was locked from the outside, Mary evaluated the girls. Muffin had recovered and was trying to calm the two younger girls as the huddled on Muffin's bunk. Sissy was starring at the group with contempt. Mary felt that by working with Sissy, she would have one allied soul in the cell.

"Hello girls. My name is Mary. I have been assigned as your leader and teacher. We will be learning a lot of new things in the next few weeks. Let's see. You, little one, are Annie. You are so cute. Did you know that you look just like Shirley Temple?"

Muffin pulled Annie and Jessie closer to her.

"You must be Jessie. You are as pretty as your mother."

"You know where my mother is?"

"Of course I do. I just talked to her a while ago, and she is doing just fine. She's worried about her girls, but I told her I would look out for you."

Before Jessie could say anything else, Mary continued. "You are Sissy, and you are Muffin. Muffin, as long as the other girls in this room do what I say, you will be just fine. If not, you will be hurt. The girls are too important to punish, so you will have to take their punishment."

"I'll what?"

Ignoring Muffin's question, Mary turned to the remaining girl. "Sissy, would you please help me place these control collars on the other girls?"

"Why should I help you?"

"Well, I started out just like you. I was stuck in a cell, and I had no privileges. My trainer made the same offer to me, and now I am a trainer. Trainers have unlimited freedom inside the compound. We can go anywhere inside, and do almost anything. I am offering this option to you. You help me, and you will become my assistant. That means you get out of the cell when you're with me, and you can have special treats."

"Can I get cigarettes?"

"If I say you can. Yes."

"Can I leave this place?"

"You eventually can go anywhere in the compound, and that includes outdoors. At first, you would have to go with me, but later you could go outside alone. You could even leave, but it would not be wise. We are in the middle of nothing, and you would die before you could be helped."

"Is that all?"

"You could work your way into the organization. That would be a free ticket out of here. I am almost there myself. I simply need to train my replacement, and I'll be making more money than I ever dreamed of. What do you say? Do you want to be my replacement? I need an answer now."

"Would I get to travel?"

"You would with the organization. Paris is wonderful on an expense account."

"Money ... Travel ... Freedom ... Sure, I don't like these shits anyway. Do I have to wear a collar?"

"For a while, you will. Then you'll get a collar like mine that allows you full access to the area."

"OK, I guess. Where do I start?"

Mary pointed to the youngest girl. "Sweetie, why don't you come over here so we can put this pretty necklace on you?

Annie looked at Mary. "NO! I don't like you." She pointed to Sissy. "You mean like she is. I hate you."

"It's just like mine. You girls put these on, and we can go get you something to eat. Are you hungry?"

The small girl buried her face harder into Muffin's embrace, and let out a low whimper.

"You have to put these on, or they will not let you out of your cell to go eat. You could starve without eating. No collar, no food or drink. You can have anything in the kitchen if you work with me, but, if you don't, you'll go hungry and your sister will not get her medicine."

The girl gathered all her courage long enough to again lift her face from Muffin and turn to Mary. "NO!"

"Look, kids, I didn't want to tell you this, but if you don't work with me, the men who brought you here will come in here and force you to put the collar's on. Believe me when I tell you that I'm a much better deal. I'm not going to hurt you. Those men will."

"Naughty men?"

"That's right, sweetie. If you're with me, they can't hurt you, but if you don't put the collar on, I have to leave and the naughty men come in here and hurt your friend Muffin. I wouldn't like that, would you?"

"No."

"Good. Come here."

"No!"

"Muffin, come here. Let's show Pam that this doesn't hurt."

"I don't think that's gonna happen."

"Oh, it'll happen alright. It's just how much pain you want to go through before it does."

"Fuck you."

"OK, if that's the way you really want it." Mary turned walked to the door and knocked. The door opened and she left. Two minutes later, the master and Summers entered the cell. The master carried a paddle with holes drilled in it. The master pointed to Muffin and said, "Lay her across your lap."

Summers pushed the two stunned children aside, grabbed Muffin's hair, and pulled her off her cot. He sat where she was and pulled her across her lap. The master gently touched the paddle to Muffin's butt and looked at the two now frightened girls. "Well are you going to do what Miss Mary tells you to do?"

"NO!" shouted Annie.

"Good. This is going to hurt her a lot more than it's going to hurt me. In fact, I like for you to tell me no, because I can do this." The master raised the paddle and brought it sharply down on Muffin.

Caught off guard by the sudden assault, Muffin screamed in pain.

"Please, tell me no again. This is fun. In fact, I'll just do it a few more times until you two get the message."

The master lifted the paddle to strike again, but before he could start his strike, Jessie cried out, "Don't hurt her. We'll do what you want. I'll make Annie put on the collar and do what she's told."

The master delivered the stroke anyway and then smiled at the two young girls. "Good for you. Come over here and give me your hand."

Jessie slowly moved to the master. He took her hand and laid it on Muffin's abused backside. "Fell how warm that is? It's warm because the spanking pulls blood to the surface of the skin. If I don't stop, it will start bleeding. If it bleeds, it can make her sick, and she can die. Remember, if you don't do what you're told you could kill your friend. Now, are you ready to do what Miss Mary tells you to do?"

"Yes sir."

How about you little Annie? Do you want your friend to die?"

Annie was now sobbing as if the punishment had been given her. She got out between sobs, "Okay."

"Good, but you will call me sir or master. If you don't, your friend Muffin will pay." With that, he struck Muffin again. "Now, will you do what you're told?"

The sobbing child replied, "Yes sir."

"Good." The master fondled Muffin's abused ass as he said, "If these children do as their told, your remaining months on this earth may not be so bad. Now I'm going to send Mary back in. For your sake, I hope I don't have to come back in. For my sake, I hope I do."

Mary came back into the room and moved to Muffin's side. "Muffin, I'm sorry you had to be punished for what Annie did. I know it's her fault."

Annie started crying. "I sorry Muffin. I didn't mean to hurt you."

Muffin looked at the two scared children. "You didn't do this to me. A very sick man did this to me. Don't worry, but it looks as if we have to put the collars on."

"Let's start over," ordered Mary. "We'll start with you, Muffin." The tray had two white collars, a black and white collar in a checkerboard pattern, and a red collar. Mary removed the red collar. "This red collar is for the punishment subject. As I said before, if anyone does anything wrong, you will be punished for it. We cannot hurt the merchandise, but we must maintain order. Once I put it on, if you try to take it off or try to escape, a fine strip of very powerful explosives with explode in such a way as to cut off your head. Trust me for now. Later I will demonstrate what happens.

"Now, Sissy put your collar on. Your collar does not have the explosive strip. After you put yours on, please put the collars on the merchandise."

Annie turned to Jessie. "What's merchandise?"

Mary gave a tolerant smile. "You and your sister are, honey. You will become an important part of a very wealthy man's harem. He will treat you nice, and you will not have to do anything all day except be your pretty little self and play with toys. You would have no chores. Now doesn't that sound like fun?"

"No!"

Mary sighed and slapped Muffin across the face and asked again, "Doesn't that sound like fun?"

Annie hesitated and then said, "No."

Mary slapped Muffin again. "I don't understand, Annie. Don't you like Muffin?"

"Yes."

"Then why are you hurting her? Every time you're naughty, Muffin is hurt. If you are a good girl, no one hurts Muffin, and Jessie gets her medicine. Do you understand?"

"No."

Mary slapped Muffin again. Do you understand?"

"Why are you hurting Muffin? She's my friend."

"I know, sweetie, but the rules say that if you're bad, Muffin must be punished."

"Why."

Mary slapped Muffin again. A small trickle of blood dripped from Muffin's mouth. If you keep this up, Muffin is going to really get hurt. Are you going to do what you're told?"

"NO! You bad woman."

Mary drew back to slap Muffin again. Jessie screamed, "No! Don't. I'll make Annie do what she's told. Don't hurt Muffin again." She turned to her little sister. "Please, Annie, don't make her hurt Muffin. Do what she says."

Mary lowered her hand and turned to Jessie. "Will you be a good girl, now?"

"Yes Mam."

"Good. I don't like to hurt Muffin. She is such a pretty girl, and so nice, but if I don't hurt her those mean men will."

"First things first. No one goes anywhere without a backup and a location device. Minimum team is three people. We're not losing any one else. We need to find this Leroy and learn everything he knows. Billie, can you give us that information?"

"Fuck that, Paul. I'll take you there. Give me a couple of big guys and I'll bring him to you on a silver platter. I owe that cock sucker."

"Good. Jack and TC should be more than any pimp can handle."

Billie grabbed Jack's butt and gave it a healthy squeeze. "This one will do. Where's TC?"

Teresa smiled at Billie. "Take my word for it, Honey. TC's ass is just perfect, so you don't need to do any testing."

"Do you need me to go along? I know where to start."

Billie jumped at Sally's entrance. "White Bre... , I mean Sally. I didn't know you were here. I know where to start. You'll be of more help here helping take care of Booboo. If we lose control of him, we don't know how much damage he can do, and you handle him better than anyone else."

Sally thought for a minute. "OK, I guess you're right."

Harry looked at a dejected Sally. "Sally, when you're not helping with Booboo, Sasha and I could use some data entry help. Are you interested?"

Sally brightened. "Sure, I'll do anything I can."

"OK," interjected Paul as he took control of the meeting. We need someone to go with me to Cindy's club. Summers' working there makes me think something isn't right. Ester, they don't know you or Steve. You guys make up a cover and see if you can get some private dance time with some of the girls. I want you to take 5 of Jacks people and station them so that they can help if needed." Paul held up one of the watches he had just passed out. "Here is a panic button. Press this, and they come running. And, Ester?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.