Lady's Next Dance - Cover

Lady's Next Dance

Copyright© 2008 by Ronbry

Chapter 27

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 27 - In the dark corners of humanity an evil exists. Few are brave enough to fight that evil. Join this brave band of modern knights in that fight to save the soul of humanity, if you dare.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Paranormal   BDSM   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Group Sex   Interracial   White Couple   Black Couple   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Voyeurism   Violence   Prostitution  

Two days later a group of four men stood outside of an upscale condominium. Jeff Jefferson held up three fingers and whispered "Three, two, and one." As he lowered the last finger into a fist, the two large men next to him pulled back the battering ram and slammed it into the door of the apartment. Wood splinters filled the air as the door flew off its hinges. The two men dropped the ram, pulled their weapons and followed Jeff and another man into the apartment.

Before the young woman could do more than lift her head the man she was sucking on ejaculated in her face. Jeff rushed into the room and pointed his weapon at the girl. "Federal agent! Sheena Darling, you are under arrest on Federal charges of child pornography, and illegal trafficking across state lines. Any thing you say can and will be used against you in a court of law if I don't kill you myself."

Sheena froze as the white slime dripped from her face. "What in the hell are you talking about?"

Jeff ignored her question. "We are also looking for your father, Richard Darling and your husband, Johnny Bigg."

The man underneath Sheena stirred and pushed Sheena off. He turned his wet face to Jeff. "I'm Dick Darling. Who in the hell are you? We've done nothing illegal in Nevada."

"Shut the fuck up you fucking piece of shit. Jesus Christ! You're porking your own fucking daughter. You're wanted for illegal interstate flight from prosecution on Ohio State child pornography laws. You directed and filmed two thirteen year old girls having sex."

"I did nothing of..."

Phillip Jennings stepped around Jeff and put his finger to Dick's lips. "If you're smart, you won't say anything else until you both see your lawyers. But that is if you were smart. After what I'm seeing here, I wouldn't bet the rent money on that."

Jeff reasserted himself. "Both of you stand and put you arms up."

As she stood, Sheena reached for the bed sheet to wipe her face. Jeff snarled, "Leave it there. Stand up now."

"Let us get dressed."

"No fucking way. Turn around." Jeff pulled her left hand roughly behind her back and put one side of the pair of handcuffs on that arm. He pointed at the older man and pointed to a spot next to his daughter. He pulled the man's left hand behind him and cuffed it.

"Let's go. Phillip and I are going to take you to headquarters." He pointed at the other two men. "Exercise the search papers. Follow us with anything you find. Don't miss an inch of space. I want evidence for murder trials. We have everything else."

Dick and Sheena both shouted, "Murder?"

Jeff roughly pushed the two toward the door. When they got close to a pink panel truck, Jeff ordered, "Get into the van."

They were forced into the floor of the van so that in order to face each other Sheena had to put her arm around her father. He pulled the sobbing girl to him and tried to comfort her. "I'm sure we will get this straight when we get to police headquarters. Someone is going to pay for this. I have connections in the police force."

Phillip got into the driver's seat. Jeff sat in the passenger seat, but turned to the naked couple. "I never said anything about police headquarters."

"You can't do this. We have rights. This is America!"

Jeff laughed. "You gave up your rights when you started doing business with terrorists. Since September 11, terrorists have no rights. I could mutilate and kill both of you and still be following the law. No, folks, your asses are mine, and I don't like child pornography or the slime that lives off of it."

Sheena gasped between sobs, "We aren't terrorists. I love my country. What are you talking about? And I've never hurt any children."

"Shut up you piece of shit. I think you and daddy are going to watch a little movie you made when we get to where we're going. Until then, if I hear a word out of either of you, I'll consider it resisting arrest, and shoot you."

Phillip turned to say something to Jeff, but a stern look from the angry man caused Phillip to return to his driving. He slowed the van down as he saw one of Security International's Hummers parked at the opening of the dirt road that lead to the old missile site. He stopped at the vehicle, and spoke to one of the woman manning the checkpoint. "Diane, I thought you had a week off. How'd you get stuck with this?"

"I wanted to get my hands on these shit heads. Jack let me put off my vacation until we get these slime balls put away. You got 'em?"

"Yeah, we'll have to disinfect the van when we're through, but their naked butts are in the back."

"Let Sophia and I take them into the compound? We have issues that we would like to explain."

Phillip looked at Jeff. Jeff smiled and nodded his head. "Be my guest."

The pink van pulled in behind the Hummer in front of the old slave compound. Diane and Sophia opened the back of the van, pulled the naked couple out of the van, and looked at each other. "Who the hell are they?" They asked Phillip.

"They're a big part of the movie end of this. They controlled the snuff flicks, and tried to hurt Sally and Sissy."

Paul, Jack, Gunny, and Sally came out of the front door. Sally rushed o Sheena. "What are you doing to Sheena? She helped me escape Mr. Smites. Let her go. Where are her clothes? How dare you treat her like this?"

Jack took off his shirt and wrapped it over Sheena's shoulder. "Phillip? What is the meaning of this? We represent the American Government. We don't degrade people like this."

"Hey, Boss! You told me to do what Jeff said for me to do. I didn't like how this went down, but we didn't really hurt them. I would not have been a part of that."

Jeff came around the van. "Hold on here bubba. I'm in charge here. We do things my way. You understand?" Jeff pulled Jack's shirt off of Sheena and threw it to the pavement. "This bitch doesn't get special treatment. She's gonna be dressed just like the other people she helped put here. Get these two scum bags inside."

Diane looked at Jack and he nodded his head. She and Sophia gently escorted Sheena and her father into the conference room. Paul slipped a lab coat over Sheena and her father. He then stepped in front of Jeff as he moved to dislodge the coats. "You will not treat anyone like this. Not on my watch. You want to make an issue of this? You touch that girl again, and you will not like what happens. Let's do this by my book, not some crazy lawyer's in Washington."

Jeff reached for his weapon, but Gunny pulled Jeff's Glock from its holster before he cold reach it. "Son, this is the wrong place and the wrong people. If you want to keep your weapon, keep your hands away from it."

Jeff stopped his movement and sat down. "I can't believe this. Phillip, show that video we found. You won't be so willing to cuddle this slime. Sally get out of here you're too young to see this."

"NO! I am not leaving Sheena. I owe her too much."

Jeff looked at Paul. "She really shouldn't see this. She's just a kid."

Gunny answered before Paul could respond. "You have no clue to what this girl is. She has been through more than most people will in their entire life. Sally does as she wishes."

Paul nodded.

Jeff shrugged. "Okay. I tried. Go ahead Phillip."

The rooms lights dimmed, and the full wall turned into a view screen. A young mutilated black girl lay nailed to a wooden "X" in a ditch. Sheena whispered, "Oh my God. Isn't that..."

Before she could finish her question, her father harshly shouted, "Shut up you fool! Don't say anything."

On the wall, the image faded and was replaced with a scene of Sheena and the black girl in an active 69 position. Moans of pleasure could be heard from both girls. After a few frames, Sheena got off the girl and offered her hand to help her off her back. The two girls walked to a wooden X with Velcro straps. They kissed and the blond helped the black girl onto the cross. Sheena strapped the girl onto the cross as the girl willingly spread herself. Sheena kissed and stroked the young black girl with a velvet cloth. The scene ended with the girl shaking and crying out in pleasure.

The next scene showed the young black girl as a captive shaking her head no. The captive could be heard begging as a female hand forced a large spike into the girls black fist and brought down a large mallet on the head of the spike. The unfortunate girl screamed in pain as the camera pulled back showing the backside of the naked blond. The next scene showed another angle of the same procedure as the other hand was nailed to the wood. Again the scene only showed the back of the blond.

Jeff interrupted the video. "I don't think we need to see anymore." He turned to Sheena, and sneered, "Unless, you want to see more of your handy work. You want to see the part where you ripped out her guts and wrapped them around your neck while your victim watches and screams for you to put her out of her misery?"

Sheena was white. I know Bunny, I would never do this to her. I never did this."

"You are saying that's not you having sex with her? I have you here killing this poor child. How are you going to deny what is in plain sight?"

"No, that's me, and I helped her get on the X. I sucked her tits, teased her with toys, and ate her out. I also helped her off the cross when we were through. When I left, Mr. Smites and she were going to lunch."

"Do we look like fools here? I just saw you drive spikes into her hands. What you didn't see because Sally is here the rest of the torture and mutilation you imposed on this 16 year old girl."

"That's not me. I would never hurt Bunny. She's special."

"She is dead, this shows you doing it."

Sheena was screaming now. "God damn it! That's not me."

Sally moved to Sheena's side and said to Phillip, "Can you run this back until she lifts the mallet for the second time?"

"Sure, honey." The video reversed until the blond lifted the hammer for the second time.

Sally forcefully ordered, "Pause the scene. Now, zoom in. Look under her arm. See that scar?"

Jeff said, "So?"

"Sheena?" quietly asked Sally. "I hate to ask you this, but could remove your lab coat and lift your arm like you were going to lift a hammer?"

Sheena shrugged, unbuttoned her coat and dropped it to the floor.

"Now, run the video backward until they show a full back view."

The video continued to run until Sally again said, "Pause! Now look at the left hip just next to her ass crack. See that tattoo? Now look at Sheena. You'll see no marks in either place. That killer is not Sheena."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.