Lady's Next Dance - Cover

Lady's Next Dance

Copyright© 2008 by Ronbry

Chapter 3

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 3 - In the dark corners of humanity an evil exists. Few are brave enough to fight that evil. Join this brave band of modern knights in that fight to save the soul of humanity, if you dare.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Paranormal   BDSM   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Group Sex   Interracial   White Couple   Black Couple   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Voyeurism   Violence   Prostitution  

The wedding pictures were taken, and Teresa's baby settled down for a while, so TC and Teresa decided to try to catch part of the reception before they went to the hospital. Rhonda set next to Teresa and said, "Dad says you most likely have several hours before little Thomas makes the scene, but he's gonna keep an eye on you anyway."

"Thanks, Rhonda," replied TC as he handed his wife a glass of sparkling grape juice. "That's reassuring. I've never met a preacher that I've liked as much as your dad. He is special."

"Yeah, I think so," said Rhonda. "When the Convention fired me, and my mother and the rest of my family disowned me for the Burton Ministry affaire, he was at my side. He never wavered. He never criticized. He never condemned me. If it was not for my new friends here and my Dad, I don't think I could have made it."

Bob Brown had overheard the conversation and added, "Rhonda, we owe you more than can ever be paid. You helped save Sally. We are your family."

"You also saved Shawn," added TC. "We all owe you a lot. You will never be alone."

Rhonda fought back the tears and reached for Bob's and TC's hands. "I love all of you."

"And you are all in my debt for sticking up for my baby," added Ron Graves.

"Hi Reverend!" said Bob.

"Hey Doc," added TC.

"Bob, do me a favor. Call me Doc or Ron. I am no longer a reverend. I told the convention to shove it where the sun don't shine. In fact, if Judge Parker had not signed the wedding license, today's wedding would not be legal. The church is very unforgiving."

"Those shits!" exclaimed Teresa.

"It's OK. If they want to be that way, it's just dandy. My medical license transferred without a problem from Oklahoma to Ohio in spite of their best efforts to block it. I'll just carry on my ministry the way I did in the jungle, by being an example of what a good person is supposed to be."

TC looked shocked. "You mean they tried to block you from practicing medicine too?"

"Well, someone did. If Paul hadn't stepped in with the Governor, I might have had some problems."

"Are my ears burning, or is someone talking about me?" asked Paul Brown.

"Hey, big shot," said Bob, "Are you through sucken' up to all the celebrities?"

"Not really. You know me. I suck up to power every chance I get. Just remember, you make it not by what you know, but by whom you nose."

Ron looked at Paul and shook his head. "Paul, you don't have the temperament to be a suck ass. Believe me. I have been surrounded by them all my life."

'Has anyone around here seen my husband?" ask Jamie. "Oh, there you are. Come here, Paul we have a problem. The hall manager wants to see us in her office. I think your check bounced."

"What?" replied an upset Paul. "Let's get this taken care of right now!"

Paul stomped off to the manager's office, and Jamie winked at the others in the group, sprouted an evil looking smile and took off after Paul.

Paul busted into the manager's office without knocking. "What in the hell is..." The manager's office had been transformed. The desk was pushed back against one wall, and was covered with a silk tablecloth. Between two lit candles was an ice bucket with a bottle of Dom Perignon, uncorked with two crystal flutes. A crystal bowl of fresh strawberries set in front of the champagne.

Jamie pushed Paul into the room and locked the door.

"This is a little present from my friend, Joan. Now turn around and face the music."

With that Jamie pressed a remote control and soft music came from hidden speakers around the office.

"What are you up to woman?"

"How, can I put this in a lady like manner? Oh! I don't think you are giving me enough attention on my wedding night, and I am going to make you pay for it. I am going to fuck your brains out."

"I am..."

Before Paul could make his protest, Jamie had released the hidden catch on the bottom of her wedding dress and jumped into Paul's arms. Her legs wrapped around his stomach, her arms pulled their bodies together, and her lips smashed onto his. Her tongue jammed into his mouth.

"Get to work buster! This is my wedding day, and you are going to have to learn to keep me happy. Get those clothes off this instant."

Jamie pealed off what was left of her wedding dress and stood in front of her husband with her hands fisted on her hips.

"You better hurry up! We have guests waiting for us to make an appearance, but you aren't getting out of here without a little work out."

Jamie dropped to her knees and heaved on the rest of Paul's pants and pulled his ass toward her. She grasped his prick in one hand and his balls in the other. She stroked him about 3 times and then kissed the head of his dick. As she gently squeezed his balls, she started to engulf his manhood.

Paul was in a state of shock. He knew his new wife was a very sexual person, but this act came from left field.

"Oh, my God! Baby, if this is a bounced check. I'm gonna have to empty my checking account."

Satisfied that Paul was totally hard, Jamie stood up and made her next surprise move. She placed one leg behind Paul and pushed on his chest. Paul fell back onto the pillows that had been strategically placed on the floor. Before Paul could even register that he was helpless and on his back, Jamie impaled herself on his dick.

"Oh! Yessssssss!"

Jamie moved like a woman possessed. She rapidly raised herself almost to the point of allowing Paul to withdraw, and then simply dropped back around his hips. Her pussy was soaking wet and soon the noise and smell of their animal passion filled the room. As Jamie lowered herself Paul would rise to meet her. As they parted, the sound of Jamie's juices reverberated from their juncture.

Paul somehow was able to reach her chest as his mouth ravaged her breast, and his teeth gently gnawed on her nipples. Their breathing became more and more labored until Paul could feel himself nearing release. Just as he was about to erupt into his lover/friend/wife, Jamie screamed.

"I'm cumming! Oh! Paul I love you!"

Her words kicked Paul over the edge and he filled her with his seed.

"My God, Woman," Paul asked as he cuddled Jamie in the afterglow of their lovemaking. "What in the world came over you? Not that I'm complaining, mind you. This was wonderful. I had no idea that a little gold ring on your finger would make sex better than before."

Jamie hugged Paul and replied, "I didn't know how long we were going to be stuck at this party, so I was complaining to Joan that I couldn't wait to get you alone, she offered her office and helped me set this up. She even offered to help me fuck you, but I took a rain check on that one."

"That was generous of you not to scratch her eyes out."

"Paul! You know I'm not the jealous type. Besides, I fully intend to come back from our honeymoon carrying your child. I might need her to sub for me when I'm too fat for you to stay on top. I might even enjoy the three of us before then too. That is, if you think you are up to the task."

"What? I know you and I talked about children, and that I want them terribly, but I thought you wanted to wait a year or so before we did anything."

Paul, trying to show his intelligence, totally ignored the concept of a threesome. Well, Paul sort of totally ignored the concept of a threesome. Well, he tried to sound like he totally ignored the concept of a threesome.

"I talked to your mom, and she said that we should have children quickly before Sissy is too old to baby set for us. Michelle is a damn smart woman. Are you having second thoughts about the kids?"

"No way! I want a little one so bad I can't stand it. I just thought you wanted to wait. When did you go off the pill?"

"About four weeks ago. I have read that sometimes the residual effect takes a while to dissipate. Since you and Jack were at Callie's for the two weeks before my period, I thought I might as well get started now."

"Mrs. Brown, have I told you how much I love you?"

"Not nearly enough, but right now, we need to get back to our guests."

"I have just one question. Are you serious about a threesome? I am totally involved with one woman at the moment, and she's a cop with a big gun. I would hate to piss her off. Especially since that one woman is all I would ever want in the entire world."

"If you like Joan, she wants to share a little bit of our love. She is very lonely, and she really has this thing for you. Besides, it kind of makes me feel like a madam. Now that I think about it, maybe Callie could use some help in the social director area."

"I don't think another women is really where my mind should be on my wedding night. As far as you wanting to be a social director for Callie, It's your call as long as you don't want to be one of the worker bees."

Joan walked past her office and knocked discreetly on the door three times and went on. The three raps on the door reminded the newly weds that there were other people in the world.

Ron Graves saw her walk past her office and ask, "Have you seen the bride and groom?"

Joan blushed at the preacher's question.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.