Lady's Next Dance - Cover

Lady's Next Dance

Copyright© 2008 by Ronbry

Chapter 4

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 4 - In the dark corners of humanity an evil exists. Few are brave enough to fight that evil. Join this brave band of modern knights in that fight to save the soul of humanity, if you dare.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Paranormal   BDSM   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Group Sex   Interracial   White Couple   Black Couple   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Voyeurism   Violence   Prostitution  

The sound of the slots hitting jackpots rang through the concourse. The city fathers were smart. Put the 'loose' slots at the airport so that the tourists could get a taste of winning, and then let the people spend their time in the casinos and go home with a small fortune.

Of course, to leave Las Vegas with a small fortune you have to come with a large fortune.

Paul and Jamie looked around the Las Vegas airport baggage claim, but they couldn't see Callie anywhere.

"Well, I guess we're going to have to hoof it," said Paul. "I wonder where Callie is."

"Isn't that Ester?" asked Jamie as she looked at the young black woman running down the concourse.

"Yep, that's her."

He lifted his hand and waved to her until she saw them.

Callie's business partner and significant other jumped into Paul's arms and kissed him hard on the lips. Her tongue forced its way in to Paul's mouth as she rubbed her body against his.

"I'm so happy to see you again," she said as she broke the kiss. "I have really missed our bedroom sessions together."

Paul's new wife took a step back from the intertwined couple.

"Bedroom? Sessions? Together? Am I missing something here?"

"No, you lucky duck. You married the best set of fingers that ever gave a massage. Your husband is incredible."

"Well, I thought so before I saw what I think I just saw."

"Don't worry about this guy. Every girl at the ranch was throwing herself at him while he and Jack were setting up our security system. All he ever talked about was you. God, girl, you are a lucky woman."

Paul pushed Ester off his body and asked, "Where is Callie? Wasn't she supposed to pick us up?"

"Well, she had this big rock star client, and he wouldn't take any other girl except Callie or me. I had him the last time, and it was her turn to handle this weirdo. I got the better job."

"What's wrong with this guy?" Paul was instantly worried about his niece's mother.

"Nothing, except he never stops. I had to take two days off to rest the last time he was here. He wore me out. I don't know if it is drugs, power bars, or nature, but this boy never stops. Strange what you do for $15,000.00 a day. Isn't it?"

Jamie looked at Ester and quietly said, "$15,000.00 for each day?"

"Sure, you want a job?"

Paul cleared his throat and said, "Callie told me about this guy. Not everyone pays that much money, but it is the only way he can get laid by the owners. The girls make a lot less money than that."

Ester leaned over and kissed Paul one more time before she said, "Spoil sport. I almost had a new girl. Jamie, you ever get tired of magic fingers, here, call me. With your looks, I could make you rich."

Paul reached behind Ester and slapped her on the rump. "You will not recruit my wife for your wicked ways, young lady. Besides, she is already rich. Let's go get our luggage."

"By the way, Stud, I know one guy who could get this owner on her back for nothing."

As Paul put the last of their luggage in the van, Ester asked, "Do you mind if we stop over at the Greyhound station? We had a part shipped out of Seattle for one of the horse watering pools, and that was the best way to get it here."

"No problem," said Jamie and Paul together.

The van backed into the loading dock at the bus depot and Ester went in to pick up the package. Paul looked at Jamie and said, "I don't know about you, but I need to stretch my legs. I hate airplanes."

"I don't know," replied Jamie. "I could get used to this first class stuff. I have never been treated so well on an airplane. I thought it was great."

"Well, it is my job to spoil you so you don't look at any stray men. I don't consider marriage as a competitive sport. This is nothing, though. When we get back, we'll have to take Sissy to Orlando on the company jet."

Paul noticed Jamie's attention had strayed to a tall black man in a velvet cape with an ebony walking cane. He had cornered a good-looking blond in a revealing business suit that somehow struck both Paul and Jamie as familiar. Snippets of their conversation carried over to Paul and Jamie.

"I am not trying to move into your turf. I am getting off the bus from Seattle, and looking for a place to stay until I can get a job. Please leave me alone."

"Listen, Cunt! I can see a working girl a mile off. You have a lot of class, but you're fishing in the wrong stream. The way I see it, Baby, you have two choices. You can go to work for me, or you can get cut up. You chose."

"I'm telling you, asshole. I am not here to do anything. I'm just passing though."

Just then, Ester walked to the girl and asked, "Are you going to stand here all day? We have to get on the road if we are going to get back to the ranch before dark."

"Fuck off Bitch, or I'll give you a taste of this too."

The black man lifted his walking stick to strike Ester, but when he tried to bring it down on her face, it didn't move.

"What the fuck?" the man asked out loud.

Paul gently said, "I think you almost made a mistake, Sir. This is a friend of mine, and you obviously didn't know that."

The man whirled on Paul, and Paul could see the inflamed eyes and beads of sweat indicative of some kind of drug use. With the flick of his wrist and a pull on the handle of the walking stick, the man removed a 3-foot sword from the stick. An evil grin spread over the man's face as he advanced toward Paul

"I'm going to stick your honkey ass and split you like a watermelon. You gonna die, sucker."

"Listen, buddy," reasoned Paul. "We really don't have to do this you know."

"Oh, yes we do. You meddilen' in my business, on my turf. You gonna have to pay."

With those words, a piece of iron pipe arched through the air and landed on the back of the pimp's head with a sharp crack. The man fell to his knees, his eyes rolled back into his head, and then fell face forward.

Jamie stood there with a look of pain as she shook her hands loose. "Damn, that hurts."

"Yes it does, Honey, but he deserved it."

"Fuck him! My hands are burning like I just got stung. That's worse that hitting a softball with an aluminum bat."

"Leroy!" screamed a woman from the door of the bus station. She ran at Jamie with her long red fingernails extended like claws and her long blond hair flowing behind her. "What did you do to my man? You bitch, I'm gonna tear your eyes out."

Suddenly a hand reached out of the doorway and grabbed the woman's hair. Ester stepped out of the door with a look of shock on her face. The woman continued at Jamie as if nothing had happened while Ester continued to stare at the blond wig she held in her hand.

Paul was in shock as the woman and Jamie met. Jamie was able to miss the lethal looking fingernails, but slipped on the pavement and fell to her back. The woman turned and was on Jamie's stomach in a flash. Just as she was about to bring her nails down on Jamie's face, Ester came out of her stupor, and kicked the woman in the side with a nasty side step that toppled the woman off Jamie.

As the woman landed on her back, Ester put her hiking boot between the woman's breasts and pinned her to her back. The woman railed at Ester and Jamie. "You cunts! When I get up from here, you are dead. Leroy is going to slice you up like hamburger!" Suddenly she remembered what had started all of this, and started to scream in fear, "Leroy! Leroy! Baby, are you OK?"

Paul kneeled next to the inert body of the black man and felt for a pulse. "He's going to be just fine. Maybe he will think twice before he makes unwanted advances on innocent woman travelers." He then remembered the woman who had been accosted and turned to look for her. She was nowhere to be seen.

"Where in the hell did she go, anyway."

The woman on her back spat, "That was no innocent traveler. She was trying to move in on my Johns. She had just propositioned a man when Leroy caught her. She's a fucking whore."

Ester looked at the woman on her back. She could have been any age except young. Her natural brown now mostly gray hair had worked its way from under the hairnet, and lay around her head in a dirty sweaty halo. The makeup on her face was overdone in order to hide the lines of a hard life and the bruises of an abusive relationship.

On reflex, Jamie pulled one of the woman's arms to her, and looked at the inside of her elbow. There they were. The line of little black dots and red blotches followed the line of the veins of her arms. This poor woman was not long for this world. It did not take a fortuneteller to see an overdose or case of AIDS quickly ending this poor woman's life with extreme prejudice.

Jamie and Ester looked at each other and shook their heads. Ester gently asked, "Honey, what's your name?"

This tack took the woman by surprise. "Billie."

Jamie asked, "Billie, how old are you?"

"32. Why."

"How long have you been hooking the streets?" continued Ester.

"Two years. When I broke my ankle the free clinic did not set it right, so I can't dance anymore. All the legit clubs wouldn't talk to me. I couldn't find a job, and at the time, I was too proud to strip. Now I couldn't even do that. Leroy picked me up and I've been working for him ever since. He gives me drugs and I do what he wants."

Jamie looked down on the hooker and commented, "You're too proud to strip, but you turn tricks in the bus station. Lady, you got a strange set of standards."

"You don't understand. If I don't turn tricks for Leroy, he takes away the drugs. They help me hide. They keep me alive."

Jamie looked at the wreck of a person below her and whispered, "Not for long."

"Listen," said Ester. "If you're cool now, I'll let you up. OK?"

"Yeah, sure."

"OK, if you try anything, I'll put you back on your back."

The woman slowly got to her feet and pulled her dress back over her exposed breasts. She looked defiantly at the three people in front of her.

"You going to let me go?" She looked at Paul and added, "Or I'll give you the best fuck you ever had in your life for fifty bucks. I'll even let you tie me up and beat me for a hundred more. You make up your mind. You cunts can take notes to see how it's done if you want. Extra 25 each you can join in and we can do a little BI stuff at the same time. So, we got a deal, or you gonna call the cops?"

"OK, sure," Ester replied. "I'm sure not going to call the cops, but you may want to know that you just attacked a cop. Here." Ester took a business card from her back jeans' pocket and handed it to the woman. "If you ever decide that you want to kick the drugs and regain your life, give me a call. I'll come and get you, and help you through this hell."

"Why? You ain't no cop. You some sort of preacher, or something?"

"Look at the card. That ranch is not exactly a church. No, it's just that us working girls have to stick together. Think about it. We have no names, no history. If you want help, call me. There are no conditions except that you really want to get your life back. If you jerk me around, I'll personally deliver you back to Leroy and give him the knife he'll use to cut you up. It's my opinion, Honey, that you need to make that decision fast. You're using up your life in a hurry"

XXXXXXXXXXXX

Callie pulled the recording star onto the bed and turned him so that she straddled his stomach. "You been seeing some other girl, Mr. Rock Star? You know I don't like that. You are supposed to save all that beautiful cum for me. Have you cheated on me? Give me that hand." She stretched the hand to the corner of the poster bed where a woman in a black leather teddy handed her the velvet-covered shackles. Callie locked it around his wrist. "Now, the other one."

The man obliged without comment as another black clad woman handed Callie another restraint. Soon he was spread on the bed without clothes. Both legs and hands were strapped to the bed. The women left Callie on her knees between the man's legs. In her hand was a whip of nine individual strands of softened leather.

"Did you cheat on me when you were gone?"

"No, Mistress. I would never do that."

"Who was that bitch I saw you with in "People"?

"I didn't do anything with her!"

Whap went the whip across the man's legs. "If you are not lying to me, you are an idiot. That girl was beautiful, and she was all over your body. If you didn't put the moves on that girl, you're queer. Are you a gay boy?"

"No, Mistress! She was just a date. She was told to hang on me by the record company. She was gay, not me."

Whap! "Oh, so you tried to cheat on me with a dike, did you?"

"No, Mistress!"

Whap! Whap! Whap! The whelps were beginning to grow on his side, but Callie was careful not to break the skin of her best client.

"I know, she was too old for you. You like children, don't you?"

"Callie, don't even go there. Its out of bounds."

"Muffin, get over here, take off your cloths, and take care of this lying cheat. I don't want to waist my time of this lack of talent nobody! All he is good for is molesting children. Can you imagine someone paying money to hear this shit sing?"

Muffin was a real find for Callie. She appeared to be 11 years old, and had looked like it since her 11th birthday 10 years ago. Her breasts made Callie's sister in law's breasts look huge, and Jen was an "A" cup. Muffin's skin was smooth as a baby's, and her figure barely showed curves. She was dressed in a blue plaid uniform skirt and a pale, solid blue, cotton oxford shirt with a grade school tie. She wore no underwear, but she had on crew socks and plain white tennis shoes. Her long red hair was arranged in two ponytails and her makeup was applied to make her look younger and at the same time emphasize her emerald eyes.

"You're not even worth adult supervision. I'll let the children discipline you. Muffin, I want you to play with his balls and dick. Since you've never seen a naked man before, you might as well play with this one."

Muffin removed her clothes and stood in front of the man. Her nipples were erect, but her breasts looked as if they had not yet started developing. Her hips were slight, but pronounced. The firmness of her body showed the slight ripple of her one hundred situps per day and her two-mile runs. Red fuzz was on her mound and stood in sharp contrast to her white skin.

She moved to Ben's side and reached between his legs and felt his manhood. "Mistress!" she said in her little girl voice. "He is so big for me. This is going to be my first time. Will this hurt me?"

"Yes, my child. He will hurt you bad, because he is a lying cheating bastard. He will hurt you bad, and he will enjoy it. He does not care about you or any other little girl. You will fuck him and your cherry will bleed all over him.

"But Callie. You've never done this before!" cried the man. "My deal was with you."

Whap! "You will call me mistress, and I am in charge here. You have no right to question my authority."

"Yes, Mistress!"

"Muffin!"

"Yes, Mistress," Muffin said in that high little girl voice.

"I want you to punish this lying cheat. Give him ten lashes with the cat o' nine tails."

"Yes, Mistress!"

Whap! Whap! Whap! Whap! Whap! Whap! Whap! Whap! Whap! Whap!

"That's ten, Mistress! One for each of my birthdays."

"Good, now give him a very strong one for allowing a ten year old to have sex with him! Then, I want you to fuck this nasty child molester." Callie blinked her eye as she said that.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.