Lady's Next Dance - Cover

Lady's Next Dance

Copyright© 2008 by Ronbry

Chapter 6

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 6 - In the dark corners of humanity an evil exists. Few are brave enough to fight that evil. Join this brave band of modern knights in that fight to save the soul of humanity, if you dare.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Paranormal   BDSM   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Group Sex   Interracial   White Couple   Black Couple   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Voyeurism   Violence   Prostitution  

Hobby was fretting in his crib. Colic was something Shawn was not ready to address at this time in her life. The baby was in almost constant pain. He could not sleep, and the medicine Ron prescribed could only be used at night. Jen came in the shop office and set next to the crib and started to rub his stomach in a gentle circle.

"What's wrong with my little boyfriend?"

Shawn sighed, "I'm sorry, Jen. I just don't know what to do for this poor little guy. I can see he is in so much pain. Ron said that if we can't get control of this in the next couple of weeks, I'm going to have to quit breast feeding him. He has done so well on breast milk that I really don't want to do that."

"I know, Honey, but look at Sally. She was not breast fed, and she is doing just great. Sally had a colic problem for a while and the doctors had to replace the formula they used. The only way..."

"Hello, beautiful ladies!"

"Well, look what the dogs drug in that the cats wouldn't touch. How was Mexico City, Bro'?"

"Hi, Bob."

"I just dropped by to see how far you've gotten on Sally's birthday present."

Just then Hobby passed gas and started crying. Bob reached into the crib and lifted Hobby to his chest. He wrapped his arms around the baby and started softly singing.

"Hush little baby. Don't you cry. Bobby's gonna sing you a lullaby."

Bob slowly walked around the room and lay on the leather sofa Jen had at the back of her office. He placed the baby's stomach on his chest, and within a few minutes, Hobby had dropped off to a contented sleep and passed gas again.

Shawn stared at Bob in amazement. "My God what have you done to my son?"

"Looks like the little nipper's sleeping. Colic makes a baby so tired that he can't sleep. He'll be out for at least three hours. By the way, young lady, you look like shit."

"Bob!" hissed Jen "How dare you say that."

Shawn looked at the baby again and said, "How did you do that?"

"I really don't know. I was the only one who could get Sally to sleep when she had colic. I guess babies like lazy men. What do you think?"

Jen snorted, "You got the lazy part right. Now what are you doing here? Sally's birthday is a month off."

Bob ignored his sister, laid the baby in his crib, and said to Shawn, "You really do look like you could use a break. When is the last time you've eaten a full meal?"

"This morning."

"What did you eat?"

"Two pieces of dry toast and a cup of coffee."

Bob walked to her and pulled the pen and paper out of her hands. "You are coming with me. You," he said to Jen, "are baby sitting. We'll be back after I feed this poor wreck of a woman."

"I can't leave Hobby when he is sick!"

"Did you hear me? He will be out for at least three hours. You and I are going to have lunch. I'm not going to take a chance on Hobo coming back to haunt me because I let his woman starve to death. No more lip!"

Shawn and Bob walked into the country club dinning room. The club manager was immediately at their side.

"Hey Bob, are you here for lunch or dinner?"

"Let me have both menus. No, never mind." Looking at Shawn he asked, "Do you like beef liver?"

"Sure."

"OK. George, just sent Lamore over with a huge glass of cranberry juice and a cup of coffee."

"Sure, Bob, right this way." George led the couple to a secluded table and had just seated them when a tall black man in a golf shirt and chinos handed Bob a cup of coffee and Shawn a tall glass of cranberry juice.

"Lamore, the lady will have a large portion of beef liver, steamed broccoli, and candied carrots. Give her vinegar and oil for her salad dressing. You know what I want."

"Very good, Sir."

Shawn sat through all this without saying a word until Lamore left.

"Bob, what do you think you are doing? I hate broccoli, and I don't eat carrots."

"You do now. Doc and I have decided that you are going to see a lot more of us until you either start eating right or start taking those natural vitamins he gave you. By breast-feeding, you are eating for two people, and you are not going to let yourself or your son get the wrong diet. What you eat, is what Hobby eats."

"I took those vitamins!"

"Ron saw them on the kitchen counter the last time he checked on Hobby. The seal was not even broken. You can't hide a thing from a sneak like Doctor Ronald Graves."

"OH? Do you think I'm just going to let you two run my life?"

"That's right. We are really 'control freaks'. Besides, I have a soft spot for redheads."

"Oh, just any redhead?"

"Well, I have my eyes on a kind of special one. She is really some kind of a woman. She is a little strong willed, but I think I could learn to like that if she were to eat properly."

"Do I know this redhead?"

"I have a feeling you know her quite well. She is a friend of my sister and brother."

"Oh? It would be my guess that this redhead has some feelings for you too."

"I certainly hope so."

"In fact, I would bet that this woman would like for you to take her to the country club dance next weekend."

"Would you Shawn? I mean, would she really now?"

"Well, in the order you ask the questions. Yes and yes."

"That's great. I'm not really good at these games. I don't usually play games."

"I know. That's why I said 'yes', but I have one stipulation."

"What's that?"

"You have to give up on that friend of your sister and focus on me."

"She's a dead woman."

When Bob pulled his car into the back lot of Jen's Shop, he placed his hand on Shawn's shoulder.

"I really do care for you Shawn. I'd like to see you before the dance. Could we have dinner one night?"

"Only if I get to order what I want."

"I'll make a deal with you. You take those vitamins, and I'll buy you anything you want."

"Seal it with a kiss?"

Bob pulled Shawn to him and softly touched her lips with his. When he pulled back, he asked, "Do you know how long I've wanted to do this?"

"I know because I feel the same way."

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

The trees could be seen surrounding the large pond of water. Two windmills worked against the gentle breeze to pump water into the man made water hole. A small spillway allowed water to flow over the dam and into a series of what looked like small creeks. Grasses were growing along the sides of the creeks, but looked as though they were tended by an expensive gardener.

"How do you keep the water in the pond?" asked Jamie.

"The bottom of the pond has a plastic liner under packed clay. That keeps the water from going into the ground. It's the same system they use for hazardous wastes. The spillway is not protected, because we want that water to go into the ground to support the vegetation that the horses eat. The spillway also allows us to recycle the water through the pool so we do not have any build up or nasty stuff."

"Where are the horses?" asked Ben.

"I have no idea," replied Paul.

"Carla's husband, Thomas, told me that the horses roam from tank to tank when the grass in one gets low," said Muffin.

"Is that why the grass is so low?" asked Jamie

"Yes it is, but that means we have the best seat in the house for our picnic," replied Muffin.

"That's right," shouted Jamie. "I'm starved. Let's eat."

Ben and Paul took care of the horses, as the girls laid out the food and blankets. After the horses were given a drink, they were hobbled and allowed to roam free in the pond area.

"Paul, I'm glad you guys joined us for our ride. This is great country. I like what you're doing with it. So many people are trying to get rid of these horses. They have always been here. It's a shame to screw them now."

"Did you know, Ben, that horses are not native to the New World? They were introduced by the Spanish in the sixteenth century. That was one of the reasons they were able to walk all over the natives. Horses scared them."

"Really?"

"Yeah, but they've been here a lot longer than we have. I guess that gives them some rights."

"Let's go eat."

"Good idea," replied Paul as he turned to shout to his wife. "Hey woman! Your man's hungry. Are you ready to feed him?"

After lunch, Paul leaned against the single tree under which they had eaten while Jamie laid her head in his lap. Muffin set next to Paul while Ben's head lay in her lap.

Muffin said, "Look at these two. We ought to dump them and go skinny dipping."

Paul said, "Sure, I'm up for a little swimming. How about you two?"

"I'm a wounded man," replied Ben.

"I'll just keep Ben company," added Jamie.

"Your loss. Come on Muffin. Last one out of their clothes and in the water is a rotten egg."

Clothes started flying in the air with an occasional boot as the couple ran to the water's edge. Muffin ran into the water first and turned around just in time for her to see Paul trip over one of her boots. Muffin started laughing as an embarrassed Paul got up and kicked the boot to the side.

"Laugh at me will you, you little hussy. I'll get you for that."

Muffin dove deeper into the water as Paul splashed toward her. He jumped to his belly and started swimming to her when she turned and came up under him. The first thing she did was to grab his penis and give a mighty pull.

Paul screamed in surprise as he went under the water. He came back up spitting and coughing. As he gained his composure, he looked to see three people in extreme mirth.

Muffin had swum to the spillway and was hanging on for dear life. Jamie and Ben stood on the water's edge and leaned against each other to keep from falling down laughing.

Ben helped Jamie stand straight and said, "We gotta get into this. They're having too much fun. Before long, two more piles of clothes were on the bank while Ben and Jamie swam to join Muffin.

"What did you do to my husband?" laughed Jamie.

"I'm sorry, I sort of got carried away and kind of grabbed on to a handle that I shouldn't have. Don't get mad at me. I didn't mean anything by it."

"Don't worry, Honey. Paul is a big boy."

"Boy you can say that again!"

Jamie pushed Muffin's head under the water and winked at Ben.

Ben's eyes grew wide a second later. He drew a quick breath, and then let a smile cross his face. He leaned back and brought his legs to the surface of the water. Between his legs was Muffin. She had his manhood completely in her mouth and a hand on each cheek of his ass. As he turned, he brushed against Jamie's breasts.

With one hand on the spillway, she pulled his back to her. With the other arm she supported the two lovers in the water. She suddenly felt a pair of hands coursing over her breasts under Ben's back.

"You sexy little hussy, what are you doing pushing those tits that I own onto another man?"

"Just keeping my options open in case I get a better offer. Why, is this worry from a man who just got a hand job from a ten year old?"

"Hey that's not fair, I almost drowned because of that."

"See, we are all punished for our sins."

Ben and Muffin were not following any of the conversation. Muffin's head was bobbing up and down on Ben as Jamie kept both of them above water.

Ben started to moan and shouted, "Muffin, I'm gonna cum."

Muffin reached under Ben and shoved her finger into his butt. He screamed as he unloaded into her mouth. As she swallowed, Ben thrust upward trying to get as far into her face as he could.

Muffin looked at Paul. "You next?"

"The only woman I want to sin with is one who I can't sin with, because I'm married to her. That makes it not a sin. I don't know if that takes the fun out of it," replied Paul.

"Maybe we could act like we were living in sin for the fun of it or not," shot back Jamie. "What do ya think?"

Ben gently turned to Jamie and reached around Paul and her and kissed her tenderly.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.