Lady's Next Dance - Cover

Lady's Next Dance

Copyright© 2008 by Ronbry

Chapter 9

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 9 - In the dark corners of humanity an evil exists. Few are brave enough to fight that evil. Join this brave band of modern knights in that fight to save the soul of humanity, if you dare.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Paranormal   BDSM   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Group Sex   Interracial   White Couple   Black Couple   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Voyeurism   Violence   Prostitution  

The girls decided to take a shortcut through the Section 8 housing development. As they were laughing and discussing who was whose boyfriend, they passed an alleyway. A sudden shout of "Action!" drew their attention. Being curious, young, and stupid, the girls turned down the alley.

As they passed a ninety-degree turn in the alley, they came on a movie set. Along one side of the alley was the scene being shot. Three cameras were recording a nude black couple kissing. The young man was stroking the girl's body as she was moaning in pleasure. Just out of view of the cameras a boom mike was picking up the sounds of the action.

The man leaned back on the small loading dock they were using for their pleasure. As he leaned back he pushed the girls head to his groin. She engulfed his manhood and looked back at him through her long eyelashes. Slurping sounds filled the air as the man started to moan in pleasure as she licked his erection. She shifted her legs so that he could service her in the same way she was serving him.

The girls silently approached the backside of the cameras when suddenly a cat ran past them followed by an angrily barking dog. The cat ran directly between two cameras and jumped on the back of one of the cameramen. He fell against the large light standard, and caused it to fall on top of the script girl.

As the heavy spots struck her unconscious, the sheets of paper she held flew into the air. When the lights bounced off the script girl's head, they landed on the cobblestones of the alley and blew up. The makeup girl screamed as chards of glass struck her barely covered skin.

The cat jumped from the cameraman to the props table and sent a shower of assorted junk into the air. The dog then hit the table and toward the two actors on the dock. Before the dog could rejoin the chase, the cart was knocked into a set of trashcans opposite the loading dock, scattering them like a racked set of billiard balls.

The prop man in an effort to escape the showering props ran into the soundman who knocked the boom mike over. The mike crashed onto the male actor's shoulder. This caused the man to clench his teeth on the woman's clitoris and bring his knee onto the head of his partner. The woman screamed in pain and bit down hard. As she pulled away from the man, blood squirted from the teeth marks on his partially severed member.

The cat, thinking it was almost rid of the dog took one more jump and landed on the dinner table set up to the side of the set.

The frustrated dog took one last leap at the cat and landed in the middle of a huge cake that exploded into a shower of cake and icing. As the cat scampered out of the alley, the dog stopped to lick up the spilled food from the table.

The cameraman that was not affected by the first rush of wild animals ran toward the dog with the intent of chasing it away from the food. Having lost the cat, the dog was in no mood to lose the meal he had just conquered. As the angry cameraman ran at the dog, the dog dropped the sub sandwich he was holding and lunged at the man.

"Cut! God damn it! Cut! Where in the fuck is security?" The director turned and looked at the two girls. "How in the hell did you get back here? Are those your fucking animals?" Just then, an older man in a rumpled guard uniform with an open fly came running around the corner. "Where in the hell have you been? You supposed to give us some privacy. My actors cannot do their job in front of a bunch of kids and rabid dogs."

"Sorry, boss. I had to take a leak."

"Get the fuck off this set. You just cost us..."

The director was interrupted by the girls laughing. "What in the fuck do you think is so funny?"

In reply, the girls just pointed to the movie set. Smoke was filling the air from the broken lights, one camera lay in pieces on the ground the script girl was just coming out of her daze. The bloody makeup girl was setting on the ground crying like a baby. One cameraman stood in shock. Another lay on the ground with his dislocated shoulder jutting out at an odd angle. The third cameraman was flat on his back screaming at the dog that had his crotch in its mouth.

The actors were clutching themselves and moaning on the shipping dock, but this time the moans were pain. Blood ran out of each actor's genital areas and mixed into the dirt around the dock.

The director turned around, took one look, turned white, and passed out into Sally's arms. As Sally stood between complete weakness from laughter and concern for the man in her arms, a bright red corvette pulled into the alley.

As the tall bald headed giant of a man got out of the car, he surveyed the scene and asked in a sharp South African accent, "What the bloody hell is going on, here?"

Just as he ask the question the cameraman with the dog between his legs gives up on yelling at the dog, and started screaming for help. Suddenly the South African reached back into the car and pulled out a 9MM Beretta, took aim and shot the dog in the shoulder. The impact of the bullet knocked the dog off the man.

"These people are hurt," cried Sissy as she pulled out her cell phone to call 911.

"WHO ARE YOU?" screamed the man. "And put that phone away. I'll take care of this."

Sally lowered the small man to the ground and asked, "Is there anything we can do to help?"

"You know any first aid?" asked the man as he opened the trunk of the car and pulled out two first aid kits.

"First in my "Y" class," replied Sissy.

He handed one of the kits to Sissy. "OK, you take care of the girl that is crying. I check out the rest of the company. Be careful of any glass left on her skin. I'll get the actors. You!" He pointed to Sally. "Take care of those darkies on the loading dock."

Later that afternoon Sally, Sissy, the South African, and the cameraman that missed all the action, were in a coffee shop talking.

"What kind of movies do you make, Mr. Smites? I thought movies were made in studios in Hollywood," asked Sissy.

"I produce a lot of different types of films at many locations. We are always trying out new areas. This just happens to be one. Hollywood has not used the back lots in a big way for several years. It just costs too much to keep up. I would guess 90 to 95 percent of all movies are made, at least in part, on location."

"I hope everyone is going to be ok," said Sally.

The cameraman interjected, "I just called the emergency room. Everything is just fine. Harmon is going to have a little problem taking a leak for a while. Bunny is not going to be seeing double for a week with her concussion, and normal sex is out until her clit heals. Everyone else should be ready for work on Monday."

"Bloody Hell! We just lost our female star," the bald man said. He looked at Sissy and asked, "Would you girls like to take a screen test?"

"What do you mean?" asked Sissy.

"How would you like to be movie stars?"

"I don't know," hedged Sally. "I don't really know if Porno is something I would like to do."

"Porno?" asked the South African. "If you mean that nude scene, I resent what you just said. Do you consider Jennifer Lopez a porn star?"

"NO!" both girls answered.

"How about Hale Berry?"

"No," answered Sissy.

"How about Ashley Judd?"

"No," replied Sally.

"Well each of those women have done nude scenes in their movies. All it takes is class from the actor and good taste from the producer and director. In fact, in Europe, movies without any nudity are considered unmarketable."

"Really? I never thought of it that way," mused Sally. "I don't see anything wrong with it myself, I just thought that my dad would kill me if he found out."

"OK. Let's do it without his knowledge. How about you Sissy?"

Sissy looked at Sally and asked, "Do you really think we could do this without being caught? I have always wanted to be a movie star. This could be my big chance."

"How would we do it, Mr. Smites?" asked Sally.

"We will hold the screen test whenever you can get away. We don't usually pay actors to do screen tests, but, looking at the area you live in, my guess is that you don't have a lot of money to cover expenses, so I'll give each of you two hundred and fifty dollars in expense money to take the test. If you pass, we will set up a production schedule around your availability. Because you are just starting out, I will only be able to pay you day rates for the shooting. I wish it could be more, but my other actors would be very angry if they found out I was doing anything different."

"But we don't really live here," Sally started to say, but before she could get beyond "But we Don't," Sissy poked her in the ribs.

"How much is day rate?" asked Sissy.

"It's only a grand a day, but some day you could be getting $20 million a picture like Julia Roberts."

"Wow!"

"Don't you need permits and paperwork to do all this?" asked Sally.

"I take care of all of that stuff. That's why they call me a producer."

"Sissy and I have to figure out how to handle the problem of getting here and how long to work, but if we can, count me in."

"Me too!"

"Good. Now girls we need a few rules. First, I will be putting a lot of money into this film. If any of my competitors find out what we are doing, they will try to shut us down. I need for you both to not tell even your parents."

"I can trust my dad!" exclaimed Sally.

"I know, honey, but it has been my experience that parents like to brag to their friends. Then their friends brag to their friends until the wrong person gets the word, and all hell breaks loose. It's just better not to put them in the way of temptation. Really it is for their own good. If some mistake caused the project to be shut down, you could loose your big chance. Your parents would never forgive themselves."

"I see you point," said Sissy. "OK."

"OK," added a hesitant Sally. "When do we start?"

"When can you get some free unsupervised time?"

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

"OK, you two, where have you been?" asked Jen. "Rosa called me over two hours ago to let me know you were coming by cab to work."

"A friend and her father ran into us at the Mall and offered us a ride," said Sissy. "So, we stopped off and had lunch. If we had known you were expecting us, we would have called you. Sorry."

"Well, OK. I don't want to get you guys in trouble, so even if you don't think I'm expecting you, give me a call anyway."

"Thanks, Jen!"

Sally lowered her head and mumbled something Jen could not understand. "What did you say?" asked Jen.

"Oh, nothing much, I was just wondering what you want us to do today."

"Well, we just got in a shipment of material. I would like for you to sort it, and put it into inventory. Right now it's in the back room. Here is the shipping and receiving papers. Just check everything out, and then put it into the computers so our designers know what's here."

"Thanks, Aunt Jen. We'll get right on it."

Sally and Sissy took the paperwork and headed to the back room.

Sissy turned to Sally and asked, "What are you trying to do? If your Aunt got wind of what we are up to, we'll be grounded for the next four hundred years."

"I've never lied to Jen before. I just don't feel right about it. Jen's cool. She would never botch this up for us. We can trust her."

"Remember what Mr. Smites said about letting adults know what we are up to. It's not right to put Jen in a position where she has to make a choice. Remember, it's our bodies to do with as we want."

"I know, I just don't like playing games like this. It's just not the right thing to do. Besides, there is something about Mr. Smites that doesn't sound right."

"Sally, I have always dreamed of being in the movies, but I can't do this without your help. If you ruin this for me I may never get another chance. You remember what Mrs. Clark said in English the other day? 'When you get a chance for greatness, you have to take it.' Remember the guy that went after all those windmills? This is my chance to make my dreams come true. A true best friend would not destroy my dream. Are you going to take away my big chance?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.