The Pact: Episode 1 - The Elegant Solution  - Cover

The Pact: Episode 1 - The Elegant Solution

Copyright© 2009 by Thinking Horndog

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - In the summer between their Junior and Senior years of high school three young men make a pact to handle their sexual supply problems by seducing each other's mothers. That's just the start...

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Enema   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   BBW   Slow  

Lon Carpenter laid back in his lounger, sipping his canned soda, "Thank God for summer vacation!"

"No kidding!" Rick Flanders sat up in his beach chair to pick his drink up from the patio table. "I couldn't wait!" Summer was finally here, ending the boys' junior year in high school. In the fall, they'd be seniors, but for now, they were at loose ends...

"Only one problem," Toby Tolliver grunted, dabbing sunscreen on his nose despite the fact that he was hiding under the table's umbrella, "No girls."

Rick grunted, watching the waves lap the side of his family's swimming pool. "Yeah, well, it's not like you were getting any!"

"Yeah," Toby shot back, exasperated, "And at this rate, I WON'T, either, all summer!"

Lon leaned up and pushed his lank blond hair out of his eyes, "Dude, you wouldn't be getting anything from that bunch at school, anyway. They're more concerned at this point about whether their sweaters are fashionable than the bumps underneath them that WE want to touch! Besides, they don't know squat about how to please a man and it'll be a while before it becomes important to most of 'em..."

Rick eyed his friend, scratching his head, his thick, curly, medium-brown locks rippling, "So, what are you saying, Man?"

Lon swept his gaze over his friends, smiling. "Look, girls our age are great display pieces. They look great -- but they don't know shit, and they're not in their prime, sexually -- whereas WE are!"

"Yeah..." Toby eyed his more athletic friend (not to mention 'big man on campus') sidelong. "So what are we SUPPOSED to be hunting?"

"Women in their mid-thirties," Lon replied, smiling as he tilted up his can for another self-satisfied sip.

Toby rolled his eyes. "Like THAT's gonna happen! Girls our age are tough enough! Where are we gonna find older women who will pay any attention to us? Heck, where are we gonna find older women, period!"

Lon shrugged. "They're around. Close in, even. Rick's mama, for instance -- she's hot..."

Fifteen feet away, Jean Flanders froze, her hands in the sink. She'd been doing dishes, listening with amusement to the testosterone-fired angst of the three young men through the kitchen window. Lon's comment, however, floored her!

Outside, Rick rolled his eyes. "Okay, there's some justice in that -- but the problem is right there in what you said, Man! She's my mom!"

Lon shrugged. "She's not MY mom -- and she's not Toby's, either!"

'Of all the gall!' Jean fumed. 'I can NOT believe he's coming out with that... '

"So what am I supposed to do, in the unlikely event that you could sleaze your way into my mother's panties?" Rick wanted to know.

Lon had an answer, though. "Do mine, of course!" he laughed.

"Are you serious, Man?" Rick eyed his friend like he had two heads.

"Completely," Lon replied. "In the last year, Mama's been dating younger and younger dudes -- Hell, at this point, her dates can barely get into bars and buy liquor! Three or four more years won't mean much to her -- especially when she realizes that there is an increase in performance to be had!"

Rick snorted laughter. Toby shook his head, smiling. The shit Lon came out with ... There WAS some truth to it, though -- they'd all seen the young guys that Lon's mother Candace had been stalking lately.

Jean, now actively eavesdropping, thought, 'Wait until Candace hears THIS!' Of course, Lon was right -- but that wouldn't keep Candace from being embarrassed. Maybe she would wake up and fly right when Jean rubbed her nose in what her own son thought of her amorous adventures...

Lon sat up and assumed a serious expression. "Dudes, I'm not kidding, here! We have our own little pool of mature, womanly charms, ripe for the taking! I propose we make a pact: Each of us looks the other way while the other two put the moves on his mother!"

"You're shitting me, right?" Rick gasped.

"Uh uh. Think about it -- it's not a cold contact thing; each of our mothers knows the other two guys, so we're not chasing down some MILF in the supermarket and trying to hit her up while discussing how ripe the melons are..." Lon argued.

Toby looked downcast. "That might work for you two guys, but I don't see where I have anything to offer. Ma is..."

"Porky?" Lon grinned to take the sting out while Toby's eyes flashed. "She's not THAT big, Man -- and she has the biggest hooters in the group!"

"So," Toby eyed Lon sidelong, "You'd do her?"

"Lookin' forward to it," Lon grinned, swilling down another sip of soda. Lowering the can, he flicked a glance at Rick. "You'd do her, right?"

"Yeah," Rick agreed. Toby's mother Beth was short, chunky, and kind of matronly -- but she DID have big hooters. In fact, when you looked at her as someone to stick your dick into (something Rick hadn't really done, to this point), she had three or four other things going for her; she was sweet-faced, had big, full lips -- and a good-sized ass wasn't ALWAYS a bad thing. And there was something indefinable about her personality -- something passive...

Toby stared myopically at his eyeglasses while he wiped a smear of suntan oil off the right lens, thinking, then announced, "Well, it's possible, I guess -- although she hasn't been out since Dad left her..." Suddenly, he assumed a furtive expression, glancing around, "Hey, this is, like, privileged info, but..." He glanced around again. "Ma's got a vibrator and a couple of dildos -- and she's noisy when she uses 'em. I've jacked off a BUNCH of times to the sound of her working it out..."

"Holy shit!" Rick exclaimed. "What a picture THAT brings to mind!"

Lon snorted laughter. "See? Ripe for the picking!"

Jean shook her head, embarrassed for her friend. The boys were 'WAY over the line, here ... She couldn't believe that Lon was leading them off on this crazy fantasy -- or that her own son, Rick, was making noises like he was serious about participating!

Lon turned to Rick. "So. My mama is chasing young dick, anyway, and Toby's is suffering from lackanookie and can probably be brought down -- that leaves yours..."

Rick shrugged. "Well, I've got no big secrets to air about Mom's sex life. She's shy. She's been out a couple of times since Dad died, but as far as I can tell, nothing happened. I CERTAINLY can't tell you what happens to her in the bathtub, or whatever..."

Lon shrugged. "Okay, so, do you think she's shut the thing off?"

Rick shrugged. "Probably."

Lon sighed. "That's a sin and a shame, Man -- your Mama's hot!" He settled back in his chair, musing, "Well, she'll be a project, then..."

Jean stood there, blushing furiously. She was a project, was she? Embarrassment from the compliment mixed with outrage that a high school junior -- well, senior, now, technically, since the boys would all be seniors in the fall -- considered trying to seduce her to be a 'project'!

Odd as it was, though, there WAS something complimentary about the whole thing. Even second-hand as it was, it was the most blatant recognition of her sexuality that had occurred in some time. Actually, when you thought about it, the fact that Lon didn't know that she was overhearing him made the comments more believable, since Jean rightly assumed that Lon would level sleazy compliments at just about any woman who piqued his interest momentarily -- and some that didn't. Since Hugh died, male interest in a thirty-something, narrow, freckled redhead with a teenage son had been distinctly lacking, even after the grief backed off and she began to be able to give thought to the idea of having a new man in her life. Of course, she had limited assets -- her 32A's weren't wildly exciting, even if they WERE perky and had spiky nipples -- and there wasn't a whole lot of ass, there, either ... Candace had twice her figure, and when they went out together those couple of times, Candace collected all of the male attention while she kind of hung around, eclipsed...

To be fair, there was nothing wrong with Jean that better packaging wouldn't have fixed -- but she tended to unflattering outfits that papered over her small bust instead of emphasizing it and baggy jeans that made her ass look saggy, despite being high-waisted. Her flyaway hair tended to be corralled in the severe control of a bun, rather than allowed to flow about her narrow face naturally; basically, she couldn't have looked much more like a scarecrow if she'd tried! Her current outfit was a case in point -- a navy blue one-piece bathing suit of a halter-top design -- but it showed NO cleavage as the front panel extended all the way to the neck! Sure, her back showed -- so what? The dark color made her look narrower than she already was, and the top swept up over her teacup titties, flattening her chest even further ... Candace had disparaged her habits of dress on a hundred occasions, but Jean was habituated; once Hugh had discovered her, back when, he had actually reinforced the bad habits that had made her a wallflower all through high school and halfway through college for reasons of his own -- basically, the LAST thing he wanted was for another male to discover what he'd latched onto -- and of course, since his death there was no visible reason to reverse the trend...

Hugh hadn't been any fool; turned out properly, Jean would have become instantly popular -- and he'd have had a fight on his hands to keep his hot-blooded little red-haired minx! For Jean, once captured, had been a source of incredible pleasure to Hugh -- high-strung, athletic, insatiable, Jean had been the perfect lover, behind closed doors. Unfortunately, Hugh had turned up with an undiscovered heart condition four years ago -- and in the aftermath, shy Jean had put that facet of her personality back in its box...

Outside, Rick sat up and eyed Lon, "So, all I have to do is not get in the way?"

Lon shrugged. "Well, you COULD help..."

"What happens if Mom fails to fall for your boyish charm?" Rick asked, snickering. Toby snorted laughter, too, in the background.

Lon shrugged. "Then we have to take alternate days with Toby's mama, I guess. It'll definitely complicate things. Of course, if you're working MY mother over..."

"Sounds complicated," Rick laughed.

"Only for you!" Lon replied. "I'd be pretty much locked in to Toby's mom, and Toby would have the same issue with my mama -- only you could sample both!"

"Right!" Rick snorted. "Or lose out on BOTH ends!"

"Well, like I said -- you could help!" Lon looked sly.

"Oh, so now it's not enough to look the other way -- I've got to lead her to the slaughter!" Rick rolled his eyes.

Lon shrugged. "We'd be doing her a favor! Look, how old is she -- thirty-five?"

Rick did the math. "A bit older, I think. Thirty-seven? Thirty-eight?"

Lon shook his head. "Man, that's PRIME! She's probably suffering!"

'Suffering!' Jean fumed. Rick's first guess was right -- she was thirty-seven. But suffering? Not likely! She wasn't MALE, after all -- driven by her gonads! You just had to exercise some control ... Granted, it was tough every once in a while, but if you left it alone, things settled down after a bit. Jean knew that Candace masturbated -- and now she knew that Beth did, too -- but she avoided it; her twat (Hugh loved to call it that) was for men -- and if you couldn't find a man, well, fingers didn't belong there. That only led to more frustration, and in the extremity, promiscuity...

All this concentration on her libido, however, was taking its toll; feelings that she'd buried safely for a couple of years were crawling up out of the hole like zombies...

"Suffering?" Rick raised an eyebrow. "I'm not seeing it."

Lon shrugged. "Women in your mother's position get this martyrdom thing going. She probably thinks she has it sewed up and it's not an issue. But if we get the juices flowing, she'll come around..."

Lon's choice of words stung Jean; her juices WERE flowing, suddenly, to her instant mortification! The crotch of her bathing suit was suddenly swampy -- God! What on Earth was she thinking? It was just all that salacious talk Lon was turning out, surely...

Rick shook his head. "Man, I give you somewhere between zero and minus five for chances. Mom's a drone, or something..."

'A drone?' Jean gasped.

Lon sat forward and eyed Rick intently. "Dude, she is NOT a drone! I see YOU sitting there -- and that means she's a proven producer! A woman who has babies fucks -- it doesn't happen any other way! All we have to do is bring her back on line ... Are you in?"

Rick sat back, pensive, pulling his lip. "Are we setting any limits? I'm hearing that I should help..."

Lon shrugged. "Well, you can't DO her -- that's incest. How about this -- the third guy in the situation gets to arbitrate if the guy hunting asks the son to do something the son feels is too kinky..."

Rick flicked his eyes to Toby. "What about you?"

Toby rubbed his oily face and glared at his hand in disgust. Reaching for a napkin, he grunted, "This is way out there, Man -- but on the other hand, Lon's got a point! A woman HAS to be a better sex partner than a girl -- that way at least one of us knows what they're doing ... I think we should give it a shot. Even if your mom isn't going to come out, chances are I can get Lon's to take pity on me, at least -- and, frankly, I think he's got something with this idea that they need it! I think Ma would be a lot happier if she was getting a little once in a while..." Actually, Toby was certain; the crying jags that his mother went on when frustration welled up in her and intensified her low self-esteem saddened him.

Rick locked eyes with the smaller teen. "Are you in or out?"

"In!" Toby replied firmly.

Rick swiveled his regard to Lon. "All right. I'm in."

"Shake on it!" Lon stuck out his paw. The three of them rapped hands. "If nothing else, this will add a bit of excitement around here!" he quipped.

'I have GOT to tell Candace and Beth what these cock-hounds are up to!' Jean vowed to herself. Draining the water from the sink, she backed away from it and headed upstairs to her room where she could have privacy for the phone call.

On the way, however, another thought intruded -- would they believe her? After all, boys did a lot of bragging -- this could all be bravado, loose talk to fill a summer afternoon ... Candace would probably laugh at her. Beth would undoubtedly be horrified and embarrassed, but Toby was the least of the three, where it came to bravery and women -- these revelations and his mother's reaction to them could actively hurt him! No, she had to find out how serious they were about all this before she went blabbing about this 'pact' of theirs...

The thought process left her standing in her bedroom, looking in her full-length mirror. What to do? Obviously, she was going to have to put herself out there as bait ... Would just being there be enough? Or was anything more than that entrapment? The drone comment had stung... 'I am NOT a drone!' Jean affirmed to herself, and turned to her dresser.

Five minutes later, she re-examined herself in the mirror. It had been several years since she had appeared anywhere in the tiny white bikini she had replaced the one-piece with; it was a couple of three inch triangles and strings, above, and narrowly cut enough below that a substantial portion of her tiny ass cheeks were on display. The crotch emphasized the almost three-finger gap in the hollow between her narrow thighs, too. 'I'll have to shave a bit, ' she thought, eyeing the wisps that escaped the edges. Striding to the bathroom, she quickly gathered the materials and whipped off the tiny bikini bottom, foamed up, and narrowed the extent of her fur patch, bending like a pretzel to get the thin wisps in the hollows of her thighs. Along the way, it occurred to her that this was a lot of work to respond to a bit of adolescent male posturing -- but that drone comment still rankled.

When she was done, the patch of fur on her mons was still luxuriant -- but its edges were confined, which should be enough. An attempt to trim the stuff for length would take longer than her resolve might last ... She wiped off the excess soap and hair with a washcloth and looked around for something to use as after-shave, settling on witch-hazel. Then it was back into the bikini bottoms, out to the bedroom to check the effect, and downstairs to see if the boys were still in place.

They were. Collecting a pitcher of tea, ice, and glasses took a moment; some snack crackers, cheese, and sliced pepperoni went on the tray, too. Then she was out the door...

Toby caught it first. He glanced up and caught Jean turning as she came free of the sliding door and his eyes widened while his jaw dropped. Lon glanced at Toby, frowned, glanced toward the door -- and snatched off his sunglasses! "Miz F! Nice suit!"

Rick's eyes popped. How long had it been since Mom turned out in THAT?

"Hello, boys!" Jean smiled sunnily. "I thought you might like some snacks!"

"I guess!" Lon murmured, under his breath. Shit, SHE was a snack!

Rick stifled the urge to tell Lon not to drool on the pool deck, suddenly realizing that the pact didn't allow any such commentary. Lon was busy ogling the exposed cheeks of his mother's ass as she collected her own glass and moved on down to the lounger beyond Toby, but Rick had to let that slide, too; pointing it up might kill Lon's chances to be taken seriously...

Toby watched Mrs. Flanders pass by owlishly; wow, she was so tiny! Well, she was taller than he was, but no wider. Now that he was forced to evaluate her as someone he might want to have sex with, Toby saw a different woman -- and for once, she was decently presented! The bikini displayed a lot of skin Toby had never seen before, and it pointed up some areas that had been under-emphasized in the past ... Mrs. Flanders DID have titties -- little, pointy ones, but they were there, all right! Toby had always assumed she was kind of pancake-chested. And she had a tiny little ass, but it was round and firm and hanging half out of those bottoms ... Probably most amazing was that gap between her legs -- how had he not noticed THAT?

"Toby, is there anything wrong?" Jean caught Toby staring.

"No, M--" 'Yeah, stupid -- great idea! Call her 'Ma'am'! Remind her how much older she is!' "N-no, everything is fine ... Wow, that's a really nice suit!" Toby sputtered.

"Why thank you!" Jean replied, preening and smiling. "It's been a while since I wore it..."

'It sure has!' Rick thought. Dark suspicions began to fester. Lon, seeing his expression, queried him with his eyes. Rick leaned up and hissed, "Do you think she heard us?"

"If she did..." Lon's eyebrows went up. If she HAD heard them, and she changed into that bikini, it meant only one thing, right? Didn't it mean she was playing up? That she wanted it? He swept a wondering glance in Jean's direction.

Jean watched the pair out of the corner of an eye hidden by sunglasses. Rick seemed suspicious; Lon, thoughtful. And Toby -- suddenly, little innocuous Toby was looking at her like he thought she might be edible...

It had been literally years since she'd seen that look -- and it did things to her. She felt her nipples tighten and extend themselves, tenting the tiny triangular cups of her bikini top. A glance up at Lon detected the same predatory look sliding over the blond boy's handsome features. 'Oh, my God! They ARE serious!' Jean realized. 'And I just told them I want to play!' Very carefully, she settled back in her lounger and began to pretend to concentrate on her tea ... Should she make a run for it? Pack everything up and pretend that this never happened? 'Well, at least two of them have decided that I'm NOT a drone!' she thought, smiling crookedly.

Lon thought about it and came up with the next ploy. "Are you wearing any sunblock? A person with your skin shouldn't sit out here in the sun unprotected..." Lon had the same problem as Toby, at this point -- calling Mrs. Flanders 'Mrs. Flanders' or 'Ma'am' or some such introduced an age barrier -- but he neither knew nor had permission to use her first name...

Lon put the ball in the air, but it was Toby who caught it and ran with it. He was up like a shot, crossing to Jean's lounger. "I've got some suntan oil right here..."

"Why, thank you, Toby!" Jean reached for the bottle.

Toby, however, was thinking; instead of handing her the bottle, he squirted some in her hand. "Why don't you do the easy stuff, and I'll do the hard to reach places?" he offered.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.