The Pact: Episode 1 - The Elegant Solution  - Cover

The Pact: Episode 1 - The Elegant Solution

Copyright© 2009 by Thinking Horndog

Chapter 10

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 10 - In the summer between their Junior and Senior years of high school three young men make a pact to handle their sexual supply problems by seducing each other's mothers. That's just the start...

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Enema   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   BBW   Slow  

"Oh, here we go!" Candace rolled her eyes. "I KNEW you were going to lay on a guilt trip!" She took a disgusted sip of her coffee and glared at Jean from her seat at their favorite table in the coffee shop.

"Guilt has nothing to do with it!" Jean replied hotly, then leaned forward to continue quietly, "Well, unless you count being guilty of child-molesting."

"I WATCHED you get a cum yesterday, Honey! Don't tell me you didn't enjoy yourself!" Candace pressed.

"You did not!" Jean retorted hotly.

"I did, too!" Candace laughed easily. "You were riding Toby cowgirl-style, busy telling him how good he was! Do you know your eyes roll right up in your head when you cum?"

"Oh, God!" Jean gasped.

"Just exactly," Candace replied. "So don't go getting all high-moral on us!"

"Look, Candace," Jean re-grouped. "This isn't about how good it was, it's about whether it can be allowed to continue!" Whirling on Beth, she added, "The 'age of consent' thing is for them and girls their age! It doesn't count for us! They're still minors!"

"Oh, my!" Beth gasped. "You're sure?"

"I checked it on the Internet last night -- it varies from state to state -- but, yes, in THIS state, we broke the law!"

"Well, nobody has to know, for Christ's sake!" Candace replied. "You act like we're gonna have to wear big 'A's embroidered on our blouses or something!"

"If we could leave it at the point where we did it, things might be different -- but the boys want to treat you like girlfriends, and THAT is a problem in public! Think about how familiar they were being at dinner last night! If they were to do that here..."

"Oops!" Beth looked shocky. "That would be embarrassing..."

"It would be more than that!" Jean pressed. "It would be as good as waving a sign! Some busybody would point with alarm, and the next thing you know we'd ALL be looking out through bars!"

"Oh, come on!" Candace scoffed. "You think they'd prosecute?"

"In the current climate -- with a chance to create a scandal for the six o'clock news? You bet!" Jean affirmed. "And even if they had no evidence, we'd all be smeared! How would the boys ever date YOUNG women, after?"

"Ooh, boy..." Beth moaned. The previous day's activities had been a miraculously wonderful interlude that had whetted her appetite -- and Jean had just pulled the treat right out of her mouth...

Candace glared at Jean, knowing that Beth had just rolled over. "All we have to do is be a little bit careful. The boys will understand -- they know which side their bread is buttered on."

"If we stop now, they'll lay off, and things will be fine," Jean replied, "but if we keep it up, sooner or later there will be a slip-up and someone will get caught short..."

"Oh!" Beth exclaimed, galvanized. Fishing in her purse, she snatched out a pill case, opened it, and passed the pill to Jean. "Here, take this."

Jean frowned suspiciously. "What is it?"

"Morning after contraceptive," Beth amplified. "Unless you guys used a rubber, you're pressing your luck; the Pill takes a few days to get control of things..."

"Oh!" Jean looked sheepish, but eyed the thing, holding it up. "What's this going to do?"

"You'll probably get cramps," Beth replied. "Where were you in your cycle?"

"I'm surprised an ovary didn't go 'ping' while we were doing it!" Jean confessed. "I'm right about there, and Toby -- WOW, he's long! He was right there at my cervix!"

Candace chortled. "I guess when you started talking about being caught short..." Everyone had this vision of Jean with a big belly and poor Toby being fingered as the father ... For two of them, the vision had unpleasant overtones, but Candace thought it was a gas! "I'm looking forward to Toby..." she added.

"Candace!" Jean gasped, "I just spent ten minutes telling you why you can't go around having sex with Toby and Rick! Weren't you listening?"

"I heard you," Candace replied. "I'm unconvinced. If all they have to do to get pussy is be quiet about it, that's what they'll do!"

"You're wrong, Candace!" Jean argued. "Teenage boys brag about sex! And when they do..." She looked at her watch. "Look, I've got to go. Are we agreed that we can't do that again?"

"Yes," Beth nodded -- but Candace just looked stubborn. She and Jean glared at each other for a moment before Jean grated, "Fine! Remember, it's Rick's and Toby's lives you're trying to ruin! Beth, I've talked to Toby already, and he understands. I've talked to Rick, too. With any luck, we can keep Candace from screwing anyone up!" She got up and stalked out.

Candace watched her departure, glaring. "Ever the uptight one," she rasped. Turning to Beth, she insisted, "This is a GOOD thing -- not the end of the world! All we have to do is make the boys understand that it is in their best interest to keep mum about where they're getting their poontang and everything will keep coming up roses!"

"What about that legal thing?" Beth asked diffidently.

"There may --MAY -- be something to it -- but Jean is being an extremist, as usual," Candace counseled. "Nobody is going to be arrested because the boys are a few weeks short of some magic number." Candace eyed Beth for a moment before laying a carefully-crafted torpedo in the water, "It's wise to keep it under wraps, or you'll have half the senior class at the high school knocking on your door looking for a little relief..." She smiled to herself as both dimensions of that comment hit home between Beth's eyes; a short conversation with Lon the previous night had been VERY revealing concerning Beth's behaviors and desires, and Candace had previously unthought-of plans for the chubby nurse...

"Yes..." Beth's eyes took on a glazed look as the idea of having three or four Lons demanding her attention drifted through her mind's eye. It was a recipe for disaster, but all those cocks ... She shuddered, then put the vision away. Jean was right... "That would be too dangerous! OUR boys we can control -- maybe! But other strange boys? The whole thing would crash, just like Jean says!"

"Then I guess we'll just have to control things..." Candace simpered. "If Jean insists on doing without, it's just more for us! She's got this Puritan thing going -- she thinks if it's fun or good for you, it must be a sin!

"Are you sure?" Beth quavered.

"It'll all be fine," Candace assured her. "Toby is no fool -- HE will do things right, and he'll make sure the other boys understand, too! And in a week, when Jean's pussy itches so bad she can't think, he can take care of THAT end, too!" Stroking Beth about her son helped make the whole thing even more palatable; Candace KNEW Beth's pussy was talking to her, so she reminded her of THAT, too! Smiling to herself, she watched Beth's defenses crumble. "I'll have a word with Lon and make sure he understands the issues, and we'll just keep Jean in the dark until she's ready to play again, okay, Honey?"

"O--okay," Beth gulped.

"You're on graveyard tonight, aren't you, Honey?" Candace asked. Beth nodded. "Maybe you have a little time for afternoon delight? I can ask Lon to stop by after I have a word with him..."

Beth rose to the bait. "That would be ... nice..." she sighed. "But I REALLY don't think he's going to want to do it again with me..."

"You'd be surprised, Honey," Candace replied, "and besides, with Jean out of the running, you're his only available source! He can't very well fuck ME..."

"Oh, yeah..." Beth's eyes glazed again. Candace chuckled to herself -- Beth was SO easily led, to be so intelligent! Beth always had been, which was one reason Candace enjoyed crossing swords with Jean so much -- Beth was too easy! But at times like this, it was VERY convenient ... It was going to be fun having her as a sex slave...


Lon thought so, too. The guys had gathered at the food court in the mall to discuss the previous day's conquests -- very carefully, of course, so as not to hurt the feelings of their friends. Lon found it particularly difficult to keep from crowing over what a slut Toby's mother was. "Hey, Man, I'm glad things worked out like they did! Beth's some good shit! She sure drained me dry! I bet she could have handled a couple of other guys, too!"

"Hey!" Toby protested.

"Sorry, Man -- but it IS a fact! Besides, I know Mama, and I know she wants to take you both on at the same time at some point, so it's not like I'm pretending she's superior, or anything!" Lon apologized.

"Well," Toby grunted, only partly mollified. "That's IF we ever get another pass. Jean..."

"Yeah, how WAS Jean, anyway?" Lon interrupted.

"Hot," Toby replied, with a quick glance at Rick, "Damn hot! But I probably won't get to do her again..."

"Why not?" Lon asked.

Rick raised an eyebrow, "Did Mom unload the same crap on you that she did on me?"

"Probably," Toby replied. Turning to Lon, he said, "It's illegal, Man; they're too old and we're too young!"

"Bullshit!" Lon erupted. "I can fuck any chick I want!"

"You can't do twelve year olds -- they'd pork you as an adult. By the same token, Ma and women her age are too old for the 'age of consent' thing -- that's meant to protect us if we do chicks our age, but not women twice as old!"

"Yeah, yeah," Lon grunted. "I expected some shit like that. It's not a problem, Man -- we just keep it quiet!"

"There is more to it than that, Man," Rick pointed out. "If you hang all over one of them in public like we did at supper last night, you might as well be carrying a sign! We have to do the whole 'She's an old woman' thing -- we can't be pinching their asses and playing with their tits and sucking their necks in public. Gotta be real careful ANYWHERE it might be seen!"

"Okay, yeah, I get that," Lon replied. "I can do that. Can you?"

"Yeah," Rick agreed. "I can. Toby?"

"Safest if we just move on, Man," Toby argued. "Safest for everybody. You know once some asshole starts putting it together, they'll decide I'm fucking Ma, and you're fucking YOUR mothers, too! We'll be motherfuckers -- or they'll SAY we are, and we won't be able to prove otherwise! Then what? Do you see us taking THEM to the prom? We sure won't be seeing any girls OUR age!"

"Okay, so, it stays buried. We already weren't planning on letting anyone ELSE in, were we?" Lon asked. Truth to tell, HE HAD been -- and what the other two didn't know wouldn't hurt them...

Rick shrugged. "It's all over, anyway. Mom is probably talking to Beth and Candace right now, and they're gonna have second thoughts and sew it up again..."

"Uh uh," Lon replied. "You're wrong! Mama won't, anyway -- but, hey, think about it -- if they've done wrong, it's blackmail material..."

Rick looked thoughtful. So did Toby. "So you're saying..."

"The damage is done, Man!" Lon amplified. "If they give us crap, we just threaten to out 'em! They'll roll over and spread their legs -- they'll HAVE to!"

"I don't like that..." grunted Toby.

"Well, with any luck, we won't have to use it -- but it IS a weapon, and it WILL work!" Lon urged. "And, frankly, Man, if it has to be done, it'll probably be YOUR woman that we'll have to use it on! Jean's the uptight one!" He glanced apologetically at Rick, who grimaced and shrugged.

"Yeah..." Toby didn't like THAT idea one bit!

Rick sighed. "He's right, Man -- and it's for Mom's own good! I saw you guys in the bedroom yesterday, and that's the happiest Mom's been in a long time! But she doesn't think she deserves it, so she's looking a gift horse in the mouth. You need to stay on her until she gives up worrying and settles in to enjoy it!"

"I dunno," Toby shook his head. "If she doesn't want to..."

"She does, Man. You KNOW she does!" Lon pressed.

"Well, yeah, but she's right about the dangers!" Toby argued.

"Nothing good comes free, Man. The price we pay for this is keeping it zipped and pretending nothing is going down. As long as we can do that, it's pussy Heaven!" Lon pressed. "Tell you what -- today is too early for her -- we need to let her pussy talk to her for a couple of days. You should spread yourself -- get a piece of Mama. I KNOW she's looking forward to it!"

"I dunno..." Toby was dubious.

"I'm serious, Man! You had your mojo on yesterday, and Mama noticed! Don't take MY word for it -- I bet she comes hunting YOU!"

"Yeah, well..." Toby shook his head.

"This is all based on the idea that Mom doesn't fuck things up," Rick grunted. "Personally, I think we might have to do the blackmail thing. And even THAT might not work -- after all, we can't REALLY out them! And they have to know that!"

"Well, maybe there is something less that we CAN do. Give it some thought..." Lon argued. "But if Jean doesn't convince Mama -- and I don't see her doing it based on past experience -- Mama will keep Beth in line..."

Toby nodded thoughtfully. Lon was probably right -- Candace and Jean had dragged her back and forth before; the last woman standing usually got Ma's vote. Sitting back, he reflected on how much things had ALREADY changed -- it used to be, 'your mama' and 'Rick's mama' -- now it was 'Beth' and 'Jean'. Even that little bit of familiarity was an indication...

"Well, it's fairly easy to figure out where things are," Lon mused. "We'll go up to my house after lunch and play some pool. If Mama acts prim, then we know we've got our work cut out for us; if she doesn't, maybe she'll be up to servicing King Dong over there!" He grinned, pointing at Toby. "And if she's still putting out, I bet she'll know if Beth is or not, too!" The other two nodded. It was time to cruise a bit -- ogle some stuff nearer their age. Who knew? Maybe the girls could tell that they were studs now...


It was early afternoon; Candace lolled in her bath, soaking. She was just the tiniest bit sore; Rick had given her a workout during round three the day before -- not that she was complaining! He'd been everything she'd dreamed he would be -- and perhaps a bit more! But Toby looked even MORE interesting ... Who knew the little shit was packing and had the constitution of the Energizer Bunny?

Candace drifted a hand over her rubbery labia; the day after was always bad -- she always ended up even more horny than she started! It seemed like the aches and pains just added to the hunger. Rick had done a fine job the day before, but he wasn't here now...

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.