The Pact: Episode 1 - The Elegant Solution  - Cover

The Pact: Episode 1 - The Elegant Solution

Copyright© 2009 by Thinking Horndog

Chapter 14

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 14 - In the summer between their Junior and Senior years of high school three young men make a pact to handle their sexual supply problems by seducing each other's mothers. That's just the start...

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Enema   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   BBW   Slow  

Candace blinked. 'Where did THAT come from?' she wondered. Because she hadn't been there for Beth's prep, she had no idea that it had been done... "Well, Hon, it could get messy, but if that's what you want..." She flicked a glance at Toby, but he didn't even wince; Ma had done that kind of thing before, and aside from a couple of pictures, she probably hadn't gotten her humiliation fix, he figured. Candace glanced down at Beth and murmured, "Keep sucking, Hon -- I'm gonna want another cum."

Beth didn't react visibly, which kind of surprised Candace -- but inside she was wondering if her ass remembered what it was supposed to do; it had been a while since anyone had plundered it. Roy had particularly enjoyed doing her ass, claiming that her pussy was too loose and sloppy to get a good fuck from; given the sizes of her other sexual partners -- including the boys -- the real answer was probably that he was somewhat small and that she'd never had any advanced training in tightening up her pussy. Her ass, on the other hand, had been more or less involuntarily under Roy's control; a simple swat on an ass cheek not only provided him with the pleasure of having struck her, it also provoked an involuntary clamping of her sphincter. Roy used to 'fuck her pink' as he called it, raining blows on her ass in time with his strokes until her ass was cherry red.

Lon, having gotten permission, climbed on the bed and knelt up behind Beth, nosing his hot poker against her anal pucker. Candace watched him, considering, then murmured, "Spit on it or something, Hon -- going in dry is gonna hurt both of you a lot!"

Lon tried to work up some spit, but it wasn't really happening. Impatient, he bashed his cock against Beth's anus. Candace glanced down at Beth, who had stopped licking. She wasn't complaining, but her eyes had that distant look that said that her attention was on her ass -- trying to assist in the penetration, no doubt. Lon growled and backed up, "Can she suck me a little to get me wet, Mama?" he asked.

"Sure, Honey." Candace shifted her attention to Beth. "Keep me going, Hon -- I'm doing you a favor, here. Two fingers in me and your thumb working my clitty should do it..."

"Yes, Mistress." Beth made the adjustment to her hand movements and turned to accept Lon's cock as he circled around to her right from his position behind her.

"Yeah, suck me, Slut," Lon groaned as his cock disappeared into the warm, wet cavern under Beth's nose. Beth had PLENTY of saliva worked up from eating Candace's cunt, so she was able to take him right down..."Shit, that's good! You're a world-class cocksucker, I bet!"

Candace nodded to herself; Lon seemed to have the proper attitude in dealing with Beth. Candace hadn't gotten around to calling her names, yet, preferring more subtle activities -- but there was nothing wrong with a blatant reminder of Beth's status. Candace flicked another glance Toby's way, but Toby was taking another photograph -- and since there was nothing to store it on in the camera, the only possible reason was that he approved, right?

Wrong. Lon was naked, his cock being worked on within inches of his nude mother's body; it was probably one of the most provocative pictures available from an incest-portrayal viewpoint -- and there WAS memory in the camera! Toby was carefully incriminating Candace...

Candace made things even better by distractedly rubbing Lon's hip, her attention focused on Beth's fingers working their magic in her cunt. She probably didn't even realize what she was doing ... Toby took another photo.

Candace rolled her head around to face Toby, "Aren't you going kind of wild with that thing?" After all, it was all a gag. Beth's fingers were working wonders on in her twat, but the damned flashes were distracting...

"We should catch everything, don't you think?" Toby asked, nodding at Beth swallowing Lon's length while finger-fucking Candace, then winking broadly. Lon had his head back, eyes closed -- obviously, he was enjoying Beth's mouth -- again!

"Yeah, I guess," Candace grunted, unconvinced.

Beth backed off Lon's now saliva-soaked length. "Maybe a finger first?" she cajoled.

"Uh, yeah, maybe..." Lon grunted.

"I'll wet it, too..." Beth offered. Lon stuck out a finger, and Beth made love to it with her mouth. Lon gasped -- he was even stiffer from what she was doing to his finger! God, what a mouth! In a moment, Beth let go, smiling, leaving his finger spit-soaked, too. "Better hurry, before it dries..."

"Huh? Oh, yeah!" Lon knee-walked back to Beth's plush ass and started gingerly fingering her pucker. Beth concentrated on making things as easy as she could; Lon's finger was inside her very quickly. It hurt a bit, but Beth knew that it was just the fact that she hadn't done anything like that in some time and her poor anus had forgotten acceptance.

"Go for two," she grunted.

"Okay." Lon started trying to insert a second finger -- something no easier than inserting one, at this point.

"Hey!" Candace swatted Beth on the shoulder, "Don't forget about me!"

"Sorry!" Beth got her hand working again; distraction from Lon's efforts had led to a pause in her efforts for her new mistress -- something she knew better than to let happen!

Meanwhile, Lon managed -- very painfully -- to insert a second finger. "How's that?"

"It hurts -- but it'll get better," Beth replied, grunting from the pain. It was already easing, though. "Are you still wet?"

"Not really." Beth's saliva had dried on Lon's cock, for the most part.

"Ummm, things should be slicker inside -- are they?" Beth decided that letting Candace know that she was lubed might not be the smartest thing...

"Yeah, some," Lon agreed.

"See if you can spread it around, then."

Candace lay watching Beth, who had that distant look in her eyes again -- but her hand was working steadily, delivering two fingers inside Candace's twat and thumb work on her clitty, so Candace held any complaints...

Beth took a shot, "There is some lube in the bedside table..."

Candace lurched up, "No! We're gonna keep this all natural! Lon, you can have her slobber on you again, but no lube!"

"Awright." Lon wasn't thrilled, but Mama was calling the tune. He started to come back around to Beth's right.

"Leave the fingers in if you can, Sweetie -- it'll help!" Beth offered.

"Oh. Okay..." Problem was, Lon had his right hand working Beth's ass -- that meant he would have to circle to the left...

That actually made things easier, he realized, when Beth collected his balls with her free left hand. She was putting her weight awkwardly on the hand servicing Candace -- which put a stop to the finger thrusts in Candace's twat -- but there were no immediate complaints. Beth did her level best to lube Lon again, taking just a couple of strokes, then backed off. "Go ahead, Sweetie."

"Awright. Here we go..." Lon circled back to Beth's wide ass and pulled his fingers from her hole. They were a little greasy, but there was nothing visibly nasty on them; Beth's cleanup must have been pretty good ... Thinking about it a second, he wiped his slick fingers on the head of his dick before nosing it to her already closed pucker. "Show time!"

There was a flash; Toby had repositioned for a shot of the penetration. Lon stopped short for a moment, gathered himself, and started pushing, thinking that this was a whole lot more trouble than he'd thought it would be.

Beth's asshole argued, but grudgingly gave ground; Candace enjoyed the grimace on Beth's face as she took in Lon's glans. "That hurt, Honey?"

"Yes, Mistress," Beth grunted. She noted the sadistic gleam in Candace's eye and nodded to herself; yeah, maybe Candace had what it took to be a Domme, after all...

Lon watched Beth's asshole slowly absorb the head of his dick. Jeezus, it was tight! Of course, the flip side was that there was pleasure mixed with the pain ... The death grip her ass had on his dick meant that he was getting a LOT of sensation!

There was another flash as the head popped through; "Hey!" Lon grunted.

"Sorry," Toby murmured perfunctorily, "That's hot stuff -- I thought we ought to get a pic..."

"Sure is!" Rick agreed from where he'd crept up on the right to watch.

"Well, it probably looks better than it feels right now," Lon grunted. It was getting better, though, the thought; Beth's asshole hadn't given up the fight and was currently skinning back his foreskin as he tried to stuff more dick in there, but it wasn't as tough as it had been...

"Saw back and forth some, Sweetie -- spread the lubrication!" Beth suggested.

"Yeah..." Lon backed a bit and pressed the attack again, making more ground. When things got tough, he reversed again, backing until the head only was locked inside her, then pushing for more territory. His foreskin, once it was lubed a bit, helped provide a transfer layer, easing things. "Got things running now, I think..." he grunted.

Beth nodded, her primary attention on that connection to Lon. The pain was backing off, leaving familiar sensations; it had been a long time since she'd had anal sex, but the last time, she'd cum -- maybe she could today...

"Okay, Honey, he's in," Candace interrupted, "You can go back to sucking on my clitty!"

' ... And maybe not, ' Beth mused, mildly disgusted. With Candace aggressively hunting after her end, it didn't seem like Beth was going to be able to have that kind of attention to spare. 'Can I touch myself?' she wondered, meanwhile re-engaging Candace's bald cunt. Roy wouldn't have let her -- but Candace wasn't Roy, by a long shot. On the other hand -- well, on the other hand she really didn't HAVE any hands available, given that one was holding her up and one was pushing fingers in and out of Candace's hungry hole. 'Maybe I won't need it, ' she thought, as Lon's cock, now slithering in and out fairly smoothly, having gotten itself thoroughly coated with the lube Beth had injected inside herself at the end of her enema, hit it's stride. The pain and friction of the initial penetration had settled out and more pleasurable sensations were moving to the fore.

Lon was experiencing a similar switchover. While poking someone in the ass seemed to be a serious pain... -- Lon grimaced at the pun -- it got better quickly. Beth's anal ring was still fighting him, but it was more of a holding action than a further attempt at denial -- and that made for a nice, snug fuck. Holding onto Beth's broad hips, Lon set himself up with a nice, smooth stroke designed to max out his pleasure.

Rick, still watching from Lon's right, murmured, "How is it?"

"Pretty decent," Lon grunted. "Not the same as pussy, I don't think, but once you're in and moving..."

"If she loosens up on you, swat her ass," Candace interrupted. "That'll cause her to clench up involuntarily, won't it, Honey?" Candace shifted her attention to Beth for that last bit.

"Yeth," Beth replied, trying to lick and talk at the same time. Ass fucking was like riding a bicycle -- and Beth had gotten good at it. Control was returning rapidly, and Beth had planned on keeping things such that Lon never had to worry about her going slack, but on the other hand ... On the other hand, a little sting to add to the itchy pleasure of his penetration might be nice! Beth DID like a little pain with her pleasure; she had the ability to mix them into something more profound than just one component alone -- and this WAS an opportunity ... Working at it, she overrode habit and forced some slack in her anal ring.

Lon felt it, ruminated through a stroke or two, and delivered a tentative swat to Beth's right ass-cheek. Beth clenched obediently for a couple of strokes, then let go again. Lon swatted her a second time, and got the same effect. Lon grunted to himself and switched ass cheeks, then laid another one on.

"Aren't you hurting her?" Rick asked.

"A little sting, maybe," Lon grunted. He popped her again. He was getting over his initial reticence. "Besides, it's fun!"

Candace, watching this sideshow while toying with her nipples and enjoying Beth's tongue and fingers, grunted, "Keep it up -- I think she's slacking off on purpose!" Cocking her head, she asked Beth, "You like that shit, don'tcha, Honey?" Beth looked up guiltily and Candace settled back, grinning. "Thought so! Lon, lay it on -- make the little bitch's ass cherry red! She's farting around on you to get the attention, so jack it up so that it isn't fun any more!"

Lon didn't say anything, but his next swat left a bright pink handprint. "AAaahh!" Beth grunted around her mouthful of twat.

"That's it!" Candace crowed, "That got her attention! Beat the shit out of her! Can't have her manipulating us!"

On the face of it, this was the proper reaction -- but Beth had been beaten by experts in her time and while Lon might have succeeded in overriding her rise with a riding crop, all he could do bare-handed was assure her a slow start followed by a climb to an even higher summit. So while she complained, grunting into Candace's pussy, she got wetter and wetter...

Meanwhile, Candace peaked again, hunching against Beth's mouth and groaning, wetting Beth's face with her juices. When she came down, she knew that she was done for a while as far as tongues and fingers were concerned, so she disengaged herself from Beth's tongue and fingers, backing up and swinging her leg over Beth to get off the bed. "That was nice, Honey, but I'm done for now. You can play with Lon..." Eyeing Rick, she had a thought, "Maybe Rick, too! Rick, Honey, do you think you can get between Beth's legs if you lay flat?"

"Uh..." Rick stepped toward the head of the bed to take a look at the opening between Beth's knees as she knelt there, taking Lon's thrusts and slaps. "I think so..."

"Beth, Hon, spread your legs a bit," Candace directed. "What about now?"

"Probably," Rick admitted.

"Why don't you see if you can slide in there and get you some pussy then, Hon?" Candace offered.

"Yeah, cool..." Rick climbed onto the bed and started shimmying down between Beth's spread legs. Beth moved her hands as necessary to help him pass; the thing he couldn't duck was her swinging breasts, which wiped up and down his torso to the rhythm of Lon's thrusts.

Candace watched all of this, amused. When Rick was in a position from which he might be capable of making an insertion, she called out, "Lon, Honey, don't be stingy -- let Rick get some pussy! You can move around a bit to make it work..."

'Just TRY to get a nut with Mama around, ' Lon thought, rolling his eyes, 'Just TRY!' But he held up while Rick and Beth maneuvered themselves into position. Insertion wasn't a problem for Rick -- Beth was sopping wet -- but she had to sit lower and pull her knees up closer to her chest. For Rick to get serious motion, she was going to have to do at least part of the work -- and now Lon had issues...

To solve them, Lon had to basically kneel upright on Rick's thighs, but that seemed to work. Problem was, neither of the boys was in a good position to thrust!

Candace more or less resolved this by stepping up to the trio and swatting Beth on the ass, "All right, Slut -- get moving! If you want two dicks, you're gonna have to work for them! Better make your boyfriends happy -- I'd hate to have to put you on short rations!"

"Yes, Mistress!!" Beth got moving, rocking forward on her arms, then rocking back to a seated position with both of her intruders buried. It was Heaven! Two cocks! The new setup had Lon more worried about his balance and control than slapping her ass, which was good, too, although she had been doing just fine with it; he was pushing and pulling on her hips, assisting her in getting onto and off of the boy's cocks without unseating either of them. Beth provided the movement and Lon provided the guidance, leaving Rick to just enjoy the ride; he collected a dangling breast in each hand and started mauling nipples, groaning, "Shit, that's good!"

"Ummm hummm..." Beth couldn't agree more. Anal sex was good, and vaginal sex was better -- but the two together multiplied themselves, somehow ... Rick's position made every stroke rub her clit, and her nipples were on fire; she started pushing the tempo and urgency of the act.

Lon wasn't complaining, either. He was controlling things, but not working -- and he could feel Rick's hard cock rubbing against his through the walls of Beth's now constantly snug asshole. Had she been messing with them, or were the sensations in her pussy causing her to tighten up? Either way, the heat was on; Lon knew he wasn't going to last long like this.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.