The Pact: Episode 1 - The Elegant Solution  - Cover

The Pact: Episode 1 - The Elegant Solution

Copyright© 2009 by Thinking Horndog

Chapter 15

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 15 - In the summer between their Junior and Senior years of high school three young men make a pact to handle their sexual supply problems by seducing each other's mothers. That's just the start...

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Enema   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   BBW   Slow  

Toby sat on his front steps, rubbing his forehead. 'I should probably be jubilant, ' he thought -- but he wasn't. He'd managed to thoroughly hijack Candace's grand plan to make a sex slave out of Ma, but the complications ... One of the big ones was trying to control Candace, who was a lot trickier character than Ma. When you got right down to it, aside from the fact that she'd probably say no when she really wanted something, Ma was pretty straightforward -- but Candace liked to run things, and even if she seemed to respond to his control, it wasn't her basic thing. That was going to make her slippery -- and Toby was a newbie at being a Dom, even if he'd seen quite a bit. Hell, she was probably scheming ways to get out from under him right now! Sighing, he got up and headed inside, making his way to his bedroom and his computer. 'Better cover my ass, ' he thought, and slipped a blank CD into the drive.

Ten minutes later, he had six CDs and had hidden the original material on his hard drive in password-protected archives with innocuous names. He knew from recent noises on TV that the FBI or even a good cracker could get them eventually, but he was more than willing to bet that Candace couldn't. As for the CDs, he had two with just pictures, two with just video, and two with everything -- a selection from which he could start small and ramp up the blackmail from as necessary. He would hide one set away from the house soon; for the moment, he salted them both in a hidey-hole in a crawlspace that he'd been using for ages. Time to check on Ma...

"Ma?" Toby rapped on the bedroom door.

"I'm in the bathroom!" Beth called out.

Toby entered the bedroom and stood by the bathroom door, "Do you need anything?"

"No, but don't you think we should talk?" Beth asked diffidently. "I'm in the tub. Besides, you've seen it all before..."

Toby shrugged; THAT was true. He'd seen her naked more times than she would probably ever guess... "Okay." He opened the door and strode in, plopping onto the toilet lid.

Beth was in the tub, in bubbles up to her neck, having gone there right after Toby chivvied the others out. She was sore in a few places -- well, three in particular -- but she felt ... eased ... It had been a LOOONG time since Beth had taken on more than one partner at a time -- and it had been almost as long since she had used either her mouth or her ass as a receptacle for a male member -- so she was pretty sore, and probably the previous day's activity only added to things. But she wouldn't have traded the activity that made her ass sting and her throat burn for the world; even tonguing Candace's pussy had been a thrill! And the blackmail thing had such a familiar ring -- the whole 'I own you' thing was like putting on an old pair of shoes, and it added that anxious little tingle that kind of spiced things up. Sure, it was weird -- but being told what to do was so much more comfortable...

Toby easily detected his mother's state -- the issue at hand was trying to talk about it. "So, you're okay?"

"Yes." Both of them knew that there was more to it than that; now they had to get past it... "I'm not hurt, or anything..."

Toby cocked his head. "But how do you FEEL?"

"I'm ... fine..."

"Are you worried about Candace?"

"No, not really. Ummm, she's bossy, anyway. But she's not ... a guy..."

"What if she tries to turn this place into a whorehouse -- puts you out there for money, or brings in a parade of guys?"

"Uuhhh..." How could she tell him what needed to be said? "I..."

Toby's eyes were dark, his expression serious, when he let her off the hook, "You'll do what she tells you to do."

"Yes." Relief colored Beth's shame and humiliation. After a moment, she added, "How long have you known?"

"A long time." How long had it been? How old was he, the first time he'd seen his father do something he knew was wrong to his mother -- six? Eight? The exposure to verbal abuse had come even before that... "I didn't understand, though. I thought it was ... terrible."

"It was ... And it wasn't." Beth's eyes were distant. "I always felt that it was right, somehow. It's ... hard to explain. I hate it -- but I want it. Or, at least, I feel more comfortable with it."

Toby nodded. "Candace ... explained that to me. At first, I was just angry -- I couldn't believe it! But then the lights kind of came on -- everything made sense..."

"How did that happen?" Beth asked.

"Candace was part of it, I guess," Toby smiled grimly.

"Oh," Beth replied -- but she didn't understand. "How?"

"She -- I don't have the terms -- submitted?" Toby replied. "I was really angry, and Candace suddenly fell all over herself to make me happy..."

Beth blinked. "That wouldn't be the Candace I know..."

Toby grunted. "It isn't -- and I don't know just how much or how often she flips over, which makes things tricky. But for now, though, I can dominate HER! The things I said in your bedroom earlier weren't just talk -- I have some control over the situation."

Beth was wide-eyed; things had been going on all around her during the session, and things had been said that she more or less discounted -- or didn't pay any attention to in the first place. Now Toby was telling her there was a whole other layer... "Really?"

"Really. How many people do you think Candace has ever deep-throated?" Toby asked.

Beth shrugged, grimaced. "I dunno."

"Zero," Toby replied. "Lon's eyeballs about fell out! Candace isn't the type to do things for others unless she benefits -- usually. But for me, she broke the rules." He frowned. "The more she thinks about that, the less she's going to like it, I think..."

Beth tittered. "You're probably right!"

"Anyway, for now I'm going to let Candace do as she pleases where you're concerned. You understand what that means, right?" Toby asked.

Beth lifted a washrag and wiped away some sweat that threatened to run into her eye. "Umm, that things probably won't get out of hand?" Somehow, she was vaguely disappointed...

Toby frowned, pursing his lips. That was exactly the case -- but something in the back of his mind told him that it wasn't what Ma needed to hear -- so he took another tack. "It means that, ultimately, Candace isn't the one that owns you -- I am."

"Oh!" Beth blinked, shocked. What did THAT mean? Some exceptionally dark possibilities rushed to the forefront of her attention and her stomach did flip-flops. "Uh, Sweetheart..."

"Quiet, Ma," Toby grunted. "Don't get silly on me -- I know right from wrong."

"There are ... shades of grey..." Beth muttered.

"We'll try to keep to the lighter tones," Toby chuckled darkly. "Ma, Candace is probably going to try to drive a wedge between us so she can get full control of you. That means she's going to try to get you to do things that you can't talk to me about. If she does, it'll give her a separate hold on you -- and eventually, full control." His eyes went dark. "I'm telling you now that I won't tolerate that. You will tell me EVERYTHING she forces you to do -- EVERYTHING! Do you understand?"

"Yes, Toby!" Where had that look come from? For a moment there, he looked just like Roy...

"I'm serious, Ma. She's going to look for something she thinks that you can't possibly bring yourself to admit having done to me -- probably something that directly interferes with my control of you and of her. I'm telling you now that there is NOTHING that you can't tell me -- and if you fail to tell me something and I find out about it, I will personally beat you like Pa used to and you'll have to cover up for a week while the bruises go down! DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME?"

Beth was aghast. "You knew about that?"

Toby looked away. "Yes."

"What else do you know?"

"Quite a bit," Toby sighed. "Pa wasn't as secretive as he thought he was -- or maybe he wanted me to see, after all. I had my ways of knowing what was going on..." He thought about it for a moment. "Candace may try to use your past on you, so I think we should short-circuit that. Tell me about life with Pa. Tell me the high points -- and the low points. Don't whitewash anything, and don't leave anything out."

"Sweetheart, I have to go to work in a couple of hours!" Beth argued, attempting to sidestep the issue.

"We can cover the high points by then. Here," Toby held out a towel, "you're going to look like a prune. Come on out and we can continue this while you get ready for work."

Here, Beth realized was an immediate difference from what she was beginning to think of as the 'old' Toby -- he didn't hand her the towel, get up, and leave -- or even avert his eyes! He stood there, holding it out, waiting expectantly. "Toby! I'm naked!"

Toby nodded. "We cleared that up before I even came in here," he agreed. "We also covered the fact that I've seen it all by now. Come on out." He stood there for a few seconds before impatience began coloring his expression, "NOW!"

Suddenly, Beth was standing in the tub without remembering how she got there! Toby's eyes had gone all dark, like Roy's...

Toby pushed the towel into her limp hands. "Come on, you'll get cold if you aren't careful." He turned away, his point made. "I'll meet you in the bedroom."

Beth dried herself rapidly, followed Toby into the bedroom, her towel tucked around her, and settled herself onto the bed gingerly beside him, hairbrush in her hand; there was no way she could leave it to dry on it's own, and no way she could make Toby wait for her to use a hairdryer. As she began to brush her hair out, Toby instructed her, "Okay, tell me the whole thing. Don't gloss over anything, and don't leave anything out -- If Candace tries to hit you with your past, I want her to be ineffective. I know a bit more than you think, too, so don't let me catch you NOT telling me something important..."

"Yes, Sweetheart." Fortunately, the hair brushing kept her from having to look at her son... "Where should I start?"

"At the beginning?" Toby guessed. "At the most embarrassing? Pick one."

"Okay..." Beth started brushing furiously. "I'm ... obsessed with sex -- always have been..." Over the next half-hour, Toby got the high points. Some of it was highly erotic -- and the fact that Ma's towel-wrap couldn't possibly survive the abuse she was giving her hair added a fine view of her nude body to the mix. But Toby held out; Ma was off-limits. Thank God Candace had drained off his excess!


Candace seethed mildly as she drove home. Toby had humiliated her to death in front of Lon and Rick -- and Beth, too, for that matter, despite the fact that he made it clear that he supported her control of his mother! Lon she wasn't too worried about, but if Rick should get ideas, things could get ugly -- she was NOT going to be every boy's plaything, despite whatever hold Toby appeared to have on her! And as to that ... Candace frowned. It still wasn't clear to her just how Toby did it -- he would just suddenly change his attitude and she found herself doing whatever she was told -- and sometimes, more than that! The mechanism wasn't clear -- and that made fighting it difficult. Obviously, having witnesses present didn't change things, either. The whole thing made her REALLY uncomfortable...

It irked her that her control over Beth was at his whim, too -- that hadn't been the plan. Even worse was the fact that Beth knew it! Well, she would come up with something ... For now, Beth seemed to be fine with the threat of the nonexistent pictures -- but Candace wasn't. There was no REAL threat there, because there were -- apparently -- no REAL pictures; at least she HOPED there were no real pictures, since if there were, she was implicated as well as Beth...

And that was ANOTHER hammerlock Toby had on her! Even asking him about it gave him a weapon; he could lie about it, either way, for instance, and she would never know the truth until he surfaced one! No, her control of the situation was tenuous at best -- and SOMETHING must be done or it might evaporate altogether! But what? Candace didn't know...


Lon was taking Rick home after what both of them considered to be a very full day. "So, Man, what do you think of Beth?"

"Wow!" was all Rick could think of.

Lon gusted a sigh of admiration for the female in question, "I'll never look at chunky chicks the same..."

"Me, neither!" Rick agreed. "But your mom..."

"Yeah, I know -- she was a pain in the butt, poking her nose and that camera here and there, pissing people off ... I think I get the reasons for it, but..."

"It was a total pain in the ass!" Rick ranted. "I thought I was going to start cheering when Toby put her in her place..."

Lon scratched his ear. "That was weird, Man -- you have no idea. I've seen Mama with -- I dunno -- a couple of dozen dudes, and she isn't much for being told what to do." He shook his head, perplexed. "Toby just rolled right over her ... How did she act with you?"

Rick thought about it. "Like normal, I guess. She called the shots. I let her, because she knew what she was doing -- but I don't think she'd have let me tell her what to do..."

"Yeah, probably not," Lon agreed. "I've NEVER seen Mama do deep throat -- I didn't know she could!"

"It sounded to me like Toby was her first," Rick opined.

"Talk about starting with the advanced group!" Lon chuckled. "Toby's a fucking surprise, Man. He's got that dick, and he has SOME damned thing that lets him roll over women, when he puts his mind to it..."

"Yeah, weird." Rick was feeling somewhat inferior over the whole cock size thing -- who would have thought that he would be the smallest of the three of them?

Lon's next question threw him off-guard, "So, Man -- how IS Mama, compared to Beth?"

"Uuuhhh..." Rick thought about it. "She looks good -- but you know that. She's a helluva fuck. She gets big orgasms -- which is nice -- and they're fairly easy to get her to ... She gives pretty good head -- but Beth is better."

Lon chuckled. "Maybe not, now that Toby has broken in her throat!"

"Yeah." Rick shrugged. The two women were very different in approach; Rick hadn't really felt like Candace was controlling him -- merely guiding him to their mutual satisfaction, which had been top-drawer, and left him feeling as if he had accomplished something. But Beth had happily collected her little cums while urging him to take his, anyway he wanted it. Which was better? Tough to say...

"So who is better?" Lon prompted.

"I really can't tell, Man -- they're apples and oranges. You'll just have to ... Okay, forget I said that." Rick covered his mistake.

"Yeah," Lon grunted. "Mama's off-limits." He frowned a bit. "Which brings me to our other problem --I'm the only one who hasn't gotten both of his targets."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.