The Pact: Episode 1 - The Elegant Solution  - Cover

The Pact: Episode 1 - The Elegant Solution

Copyright© 2009 by Thinking Horndog

Chapter 17

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 17 - In the summer between their Junior and Senior years of high school three young men make a pact to handle their sexual supply problems by seducing each other's mothers. That's just the start...

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Enema   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   BBW   Slow  

"You owe me five bucks!" Lon chortled as he and Rick entered the house.

Rick grimaced; well, it had all come out okay, so... "Yeah, no problem. Remember what you promised about those pics!"

"No, it's cool -- you're right!" Lon agreed. "We'll need to whip them on her, but after that, they're gone -- I'll let you do it, okay?"

"Thanks, Man," Rick replied, relieved. "When, do you figure?"

"The sooner the better," Lon replied. "But I don't think we want to rub Toby's nose in it, do you? They're getting kinda close..."

Rick nodded. "Too close, maybe..."

"Let's play it by ear." Lon pitched his voice to carry. "We'll be up in Rick's room, playing video games!" he yelled.


"Gawd!" Jean started. "Do you think they know... ?"

Toby pressed her back. "They know we're not in the kitchen -- and what they think about it is clear, since they're giving us space. Relax."

"Okay." Jean was dubious. "It's a bad precedent..."

"What?" Toby replied. "Them being courteous?"

"No, us..." Jean started.

"Don't," Toby admonished. "Don't get all wrapped around the axle. This is private compared to my house yesterday. Everybody saw everybody doing wild stuff -- Ma took Lon and Rick BOTH on, and licked Candace's pussy! You have nothing to be embarrassed about!"

Jean's eyes bugged. "At the same time?"

Toby nodded. "Like I said, once Ma gets going, it's going to be hard to draw a line..."

"I guess..." There had been a couple of close brushes in her teen years, but Jean had never had sex with another woman. "She's pretty far out there -- I'm surprised."

"Well..." Toby shrugged. "Ma says she always liked sex. Apparently, she lost her virginity at a fraternity gang-bang. And Pa reinforced it, not only by constantly telling her what a slut she was but by bringing in others and doing a lot of edgy stuff. He also pretty much smashed her self-esteem. She's prime for just what Candace wants to make her -- a sex slave!"

"And you're going to let it happen?"

Toby shrugged. "For now. If we're lucky, she'll overdose or something and settle down. If not, at least she'll be happy for a while." He backed up and rose from the couch, then pinned Jean before she could rise and kissed her. "Let's see how it goes. In the meantime, there is the issue of us..."

"Yes." Jean looked away. "I shouldn't, but ... I'll be here."

"So will I." Toby collected his discarded clothing and headed for the downstairs half-bath to clean up.

"God, I hope so!" Jean whispered under her breath. After the first time, she was well along toward talking herself into giving him up -- but now ... Now it just wasn't possible. Maybe later, when they tired of one another ... She got up, making a face at the puddle on the leather of the couch, and waddled off after him, trying to keep from dripping, her nightclothes in a wad over her arm.

An hour later, Toby was gone; he'd gone up to hang out with the other two, but found that he wasn't in the mood for anything but solitude. Jean had cleaned up both herself and the sticky evidence of their tryst on the couch and was relaxing, watching a talk show in the den.

Video games had not been Rick and Lon's sole occupation; Rick had downloaded Lon's pictures to his laptop, carefully deleting them from the camera in the process. By the time the pair were done reviewing them, he was wishing he hadn't; the pics were hot, but that was STILL his mother obviously having a ball absorbing Toby's meat. Now he had a hard-on and no place to stick it ... Well, this was supposed to cure THAT, too...

Lon winked at Rick and announced, "I think it's time we paid your Mama a visit..." Rick grimaced, but nodded, and the pair headed downstairs.

"Hey, Jean," Lon announced himself at the door to the den, "Got a minute?"

Jean eyed the blond boy askance; THIS was a new approach... "I guess. What can I do for you?"

Lon appeared to change the subject. "How did things go with Toby?" he asked innocently.

"Oh, fine, fine..." Where was this headed?

"So, are you still down on Rick for this whole sex thing?"

Damn. Jean hadn't decided exactly what to do about Rick. "It's still dangerous. Frankly, it's your mother that worries me -- and those pictures! If they ever get out..."

"Mmmm, yes." Suddenly, Lon was as cool as a cucumber. "Speaking of pictures..."

Jean was instantly uneasy. "What about them?"

Lon pulled a face. "Not THOSE pictures, necessarily," he chided. "I imagine just about ANY pictures would be an issue, don't you? These, for instance..." He sat the laptop on the table in front of her and pressed the spacebar, and a slideshow of her morning tryst with Toby began flickering across the screen, one picture every 5 seconds or so -- plenty of time to see enough detail to know who it was and what they were doing.

Jean went slowly ashen. "Yes," she croaked. "These could be a problem..." She flashed a glance at her son -- 'How COULD you?' was clear in her expression.

"This wasn't Rick's idea, Jean," Lon pulled her back. "It was mine. But it will fix Rick's problem, I figure. Won't it?"

Meanwhile, the slideshow progressed to the point where she and Toby had entered the den and really gotten going. Jean wet her lips. "What do you mean?"

Lon shrugged. "I'm thinking that what's good for the goose is good for the gander -- don't you? You and Toby had it on pretty hot and heavy in here. Do you think it's fair to ground Rick and keep him from getting any pussy when you're handing it out?"

"It wasn't like that!" Jean protested.

"No? How was it? That's you ripping Toby's clothes off, isn't it?" Lon pressed.

Jean eyed Lon as if he were a wild animal -- and he WAS -- and his mother was WORSE... "What do you want?" she asked fearfully.

Lon pursed his lips. "Well, I want you to lighten up and let things go, for one thing. You're in this just as deep as everybody else, don't you think? We can't have you going all noble and dumping the whole situation on somebody who might screw it up -- you see that now, don't you?"

"Yes," Jean replied hoarsely.

"That'd be item one," Lon resumed coolly. "Item two we've already kinda touched on -- I think you need to back off on this idea of depriving Rick of pussy -- don't you?"

"I'm just trying to protect him!" Jean looked up at her son; her eyes pled.

"Sure," Lon agreed equitably, "But you're setting up another unfair situation -- you get to fuck, Mama gets to fuck, Beth gets to fuck, Toby gets to fuck -- but Rick DOESN'T get to fuck. That leads to serious hard feelings, you know? And people get all vengeful, and shit falls apart. I'm sure you understand."

"Yes," Jean agreed dully. What ELSE was she to do? When it came right down to it, Lon was obviously right, because there Rick stood, an accessory for this bout of blackmail.

Lon plowed blithely on, "In fact, I think you ought to send him off to get some pussy from Mama or Beth right now, 'cause I know that he's worked up from seeing these pics ... My, THAT's a nice on, there! Look how red in the face you are! Anyway, I think he should go get laid, because Toby already has today and he'll get left out..."

"Well," Jean choked out, "YOU haven't..."

Lon grinned like a crocodile. "Yeah. That brings us to item number three. You see, something else unfair is in the wind. Rick, here -- he's had Mama, and he's had Beth. Toby's had Mama and he's had you! Of the three of us, I'm the only one who hasn't had two of you. I think it is time you were nice to me once, don't you?" He flicked a glance at the laptop, where the final, totally damning pictures were cycling through. "Given the situation?"

Jean sat in open-mouthed shock. "They said yes! They volunteered!"

Lon nodded. "Yeah, they did." He winked. "I think you ought to too, don't you?"

'This is so unfair!' Jean wailed to herself. 'I don't want to just fuck Lon because he is one of the boys!' "B-but..."

"Mom," Rick interjected. "Lon's right. You're not going about this right -- you're getting all romantic and gooey with Toby and YOU told ME that THAT isn't smart! You need to do someone else, here, and get some perspective, before somebody gets hurt! Lon won't hurt you or anything!"

Jean stared at her son as if he had two heads! Was he NUTS? But Rick pressed, "You need to think rationally, Mom. What are you going to do -- have Toby's kids?"

Jean's eyes popped and she rocked back, collapsing into the couch back. Good God! "I, uh..." She flicked a glance at Lon, who merely underlined his position by glancing at the slideshow, which was starting to replay. Jean swallowed and looked away from both of them, but murmured, "Rick, maybe you should go see Beth -- or Candace -- whichever one you want ... I'd ... call Candace first, though..."

Satisfaction flowed from Lon. "That's perfect. Tell you what -- I'm gonna have Rick take this thing with him -- but don't you think you ought to sit through the whole thing first? It's only a minute or two..."

"I..."

"I'll restart it." Lon did so. "I'm gonna plop down here." He settled next to Jean. "Rick, you want to give us a couple of minutes while you change? By the time you're done, she should have seen it all..."

"Uh, sure..." Rick was dubious -- was Lon going to press for something else while he was gone? Well, he'd gotten his end -- Lon ought to get his, as long as he wasn't a TOTAL asshole about it. He turned and headed out.

Lon watched him leave, then turned to Jean, who stiffened. Lon grimaced, "Hey, don't be like that! I don't plan to push you into all kinds of terrible shit, or anything -- I just want my sample, that's all! There IS an upside to this, you know -- Rick's right, you can't, like, MARRY Toby! You need to make some comparisons before you get all tied up with Superdick!"

"Superdick?" Jean eyed Lon incredulously. "You call him that?"

"Watch the show!" Lon ordered imperiously, then added, "We really ARE gonna send it out when Rick comes back down -- you need to see it all. Yeah, I sorta coined that name for him -- he IS pretty damned big, you know!"

"I wasn't..."

"Sure?" Lon finished for her. "See? That's all part of the problem -- you got no basis for comparison! Here..." He started undoing his shorts. "Keep watching the show -- you can look at it later -- but for now, you can get a feel..." He shucked out of his shorts and underwear, took Jean's hand and placed it on his aching cock.

Jean willed herself not to recoil, flicking a glance at the object in her hand. It was ... different...

"Yeah, I'm not circumcised," Lon grunted. "Watch the show! If you're lucky, this will be your only opportunity!"

Jean had seen plenty, but she turned back to the laptop obediently -- Lon was holding all the cards. "What are you going to do with those?" she asked.

"Nothing, hopefully," Lon replied. "This really IS the limit of it -- we just want you to cool out and get with the program! Tell you what -- I'll tell Rick to give'em to Toby, okay?"

"Nooo!" Jean wailed. "Not that!" God! What would he think of her?

Lon frowned. "Take it easy! It isn't as if it's pics of you and ME! Why are you freaking?"

"I look like a slut..." The picture being shown was one of the latter ones; she was humping up at Toby, red-faced.

Lon frowned, waving at the picture. "You sure have a different take on being a slut than guys do! This is HOT! YOU are HOT! That's a GOOD thing -- and Toby would agree with me!"

"Maybe," Jean wrung her hands, "but I'm not sure I want to be thought of as a slut -- especially by Toby!"

"Oh," Lon countered. "I get it -- but I think it's the wrong attitude. Like Rick says, you can't be getting all lovey-dovey with Toby -- he's too young! Give yourself a break! You want to get hurt? You want HIM to get hurt?"

"I ... Ah..." Jean realized that she was massively confused. The slideshow began recycling, offering a distraction. "That's over," she offered.

"Are you done with it?" Lon asked seriously. "We could probably do a copy for you..."

"No..." Jean croaked. Was he teasing her deliberately? He looked serious... "I don't need it."

Lon shrugged. "But do you WANT it?"

"Uh uh," Jean waved her hands feebly. "Please, make it go away..."

"Okay." Lon shut the laptop. "I just don't get chicks, I guess. I'm lucky -- I know just how good you can be..."

"Yes..." Jean choked out. Had Lon always been such a subtle torturer? She hadn't noticed...

"Well, hey, can we get started, then? You were interested in my dork, there -- take a look! I know you suck cock, so..." He shrugged. "How about taking your top off?"

"Okay," she husked. He had her as surely as though he had a ring through her nose, tugging it with a string. Jean flipped her tank top over her head, revealing her tiny bra.

Lon wrinkled his nose. "What do you wear THAT for?" he asked. "You don't need a bra!"

"My nipples pop out," Jean muttered, red-faced.

"And that's BAD?" Lon rolled his eyes. "Chicks ... Take it off, please?"

"Okay." She did so.

"Better," Lon enthused. "Those are NICE nips!"

"Uh, thanks..." How far was this going? She was undoubtedly going to have to fuck him -- were they going to pretend it was amicable the whole time?

Lon flopped back against the seat cushion, "Okay, it's all yours..."

Jean got the point, turning her attention to the handful of cock she was holding. The way the skin rolled over the tip -- very weird... "This is uncircumcised?"

"Yeah," Lon grunted, "Au naturel, so to speak. Never seen one like this?"

"No."

"Jack the skin back -- it'll look familiar."

Jean did as she was told; sure enough, the skin covering slid back and exposed the familiar purple head. Lon's seemed narrower than Toby's but maybe that was just his state of excitement -- God knew Jean hadn't given him much to work with, yet! The shaft seemed thicker, either because of the covering or just because it had more girth. "You can jack it a while if you like, but I'm really gonna want more," Lon said conversationally.

"Ummm, yeah," Jean got the hint, lowering her mouth to his erection and extending her tongue to the already somewhat gooey tip.

"Run it around under the foreskin -- yeah, like that!" Lon gasped. 'Maybe she'll settle down yet!' he thought.

Rick found them like that, his mother bent over Lon's lap, tonguing his cock. "I'm back," he announced. "Everything cool?"

"Sure, sure," Lon nodded, distracted. "Take that thing, willya? Where you going?" He waved at the laptop.

"Toby's, I think," Rick muttered.

"Okay. Look, don't get him all excited for an hour or so, okay? If he gets all pissy..." Lon warned.

"Right." Rick eyed his mother, who was watching him with an indecipherable expression, but who had not stopped rimming the tip of Lon's cock. He took the laptop. "Dude..."

"Relax, Man -- it's all gonna go according to plan! I got no reason to do anything stupid, here; we're gonna keep this all friendly -- right, Jean?"

Jean eyed Lon, then eyed Rick, but she nodded. Rick wasn't sure it was all cool, but he collected the laptop. "Okay, I'm gone. Mom, if you've got some idea in your head that this is like, the rack and thumbscrews, shake it. Try to go at the whole thing from the proper perspective. Lon isn't raping you, or anything ... It's just sex -- do the 'fuck-buddy' thing."

'Like Hell he isn't!' went through Jean's mind, but she had to admit that he hadn't strong-armed her. He was either awfully smooth, or he literally had no idea what he was saying -- and Jean couldn't afford to believe the latter. Instead of replying, she merely eyed her son and nodded fractionally, her tongue still probing under Lon's foreskin.

Rick couldn't take any more. "I gotta go," he croaked, turned, and left the room. The other two heard the front door slam moments later.

Lon chuckled, "You were killing him, you know..."

"Huh?"

"First, he gets to see you tearing it up with Toby, then he comes down and you won't even talk to him 'cause you're too busy licking me. There's this hot babe at his house -- and she's his mama, so he can't get any ... His balls are probably swollen up the size of tennis balls right now. Beth's gonna get a load..."

"Maybe. What makes you so sure she'll just roll over and give him sex on no notice?" Jean groused. "Besides, I'm only doing this because you're holding a gun to my head..."

Lon blinked, genuinely hurt. "That's not how this is, really! It's just ... We're trying to balance things..."

"Lon," Jean ranted, "Either I have a choice and can get up and walk away from this couch, or you're blackmailing me and this is tantamount to rape!"

"Naw..." Lon looked distinctly uncomfortable. "Why do you have to be such a bitch about this? Beth..."

"Beth is a very different person than I am!" Jean retorted hotly. "She'd have to be to just accept blackmail and threats!"

"Except it didn't happen that way!" Lon roared back. "Beth had sex with Rick and I before anybody said ANYTHING about blackmail -- that was Mama's idea! Beth was perfectly happy to fuck both of us until our eyeballs fell out, no questions asked! YOU, on the other hand..."

"What about me?" Jean snapped.

"You're a hypocrite! You love sex and you fuck like a mink, but you act like it's dirty and your pussy is priceless and any time you fuck it's reducing the number of times you CAN fuck, so you have to be picky..." Lon ranted. "You idiot! Even I know that if you pass up a fuck, that's one less you'll get -- there's nothing stopping you but you!"

"I AM picky!" Jean shot back. "I like to CHOOSE my partners -- not be railroaded into having sex with somebody because he thinks he's been left out!"

Lon sneered. "YOU didn't choose Toby -- HE chose YOU! And YOU are not in control of THAT situation, either! Toby can steamroller you on demand, and you can't do shit but spread your legs! What makes ME so different?"

"Charm, I guess!" Jean shot back.

"Charm? Toby?" Lon sneered again. "I think it's more like once somebody gets a hand in your panties, your brain short-circuits!" He hauled her roughly across his lap and started hauling at her shorts. "What do you want to bet I can get your attention THAT way?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.