The Pact: Episode 1 - The Elegant Solution  - Cover

The Pact: Episode 1 - The Elegant Solution

Copyright© 2009 by Thinking Horndog

Chapter 19

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 19 - In the summer between their Junior and Senior years of high school three young men make a pact to handle their sexual supply problems by seducing each other's mothers. That's just the start...

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Enema   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   BBW   Slow  

Early Sunday morning, Candace knocked on Jean's door -- the quicker she could drive a wedge between Jean and Toby, the quicker things would settle down...

But Toby answered the door -- and that put THAT idea to bed... "Oh!" Candace exclaimed. "You're here!"

"Yes..." Toby agreed. "Why are YOU here?"

Obviously, the initial plan was by the boards... "Um, I thought I'd give Jean a shoulder to cry on and some advice, then we could talk about what to do about Lon."

"I'd like to be in on THAT conversation," Toby announced as he backed up to let Candace in.

"Toby? Who is it, Dear?" Jean stuck her head around the corner.

"Our favorite rapist's mother," Toby shot back.

Candace flinched. "This was NOT my idea!" she declared. "I stick my oar in sometimes and stir things up -- but Lon came up with THIS one ALL BY HIMSELF!"

Jean rolled her eyes and stepped around the corner, displaying a short nightie and a distinctly bowlegged gait. "Come on in. Coffee?"

Candace tilted her head, watching Jean's waddle as she made for the kitchen. "Did Lon hurt you, Honey? I'll ground him until he's forty!"

"Huh?" Jean looked back. "Oh, the walk?" She colored. "I've ... had a lot of sex in the last twenty-four hours. Lon contributed, but he wasn't the main source..." Jean flashed a glance over Candace's shoulder at Toby and smiled.

"Huh! I could stand to get fucked bowlegged..." She turned to eye Toby and pursed her lips. "But I don't suppose..." They had undoubtedly overcome the implications of Lon's little escapade and were in full romantic bloom...

Toby surprised her. "I'm about a quart low at the moment -- maybe later."

Candace whipped her head around to catch Jean's expression -- but it was bland. What was up? Suddenly, she was walking on broken glass ... How could she probe this? "Ummmm..."

Jean busied herself pouring coffee so she didn't have to look Candace in the eye while she worked on passing the first serious test of her new understanding with Toby, "It's all right, Candace. I've learned that we both have other demands on us than just each other."

'Hmmmmm. Breakup sex, then?' "I'm sorry," Candace apologized.

"For what? Oh. Toby and I are still, um, pursuing a relationship, Candace. We just realize that it can't be sexually exclusive -- other people in the group have needs, too," Jean announced. "We've even discussed Lon's little blackmail scheme -- and I see that I brought it on myself, in some ways..."

"That's true, Hon," Candace agreed, accepting the coffee. "You were making serious waves. I don't approve of everything he did, but Lon was trying to get a handle on you in order to keep things from crashing."

Jean decided to sneak one in on Candace. She flicked a glance at Toby over her shoulder, then asked, "What about the pictures?"

"I haven't seen them, Hon. He won't tell me where they are," Candace lied.

Jean nodded. Candace didn't have them -- therefore Lon didn't have them, either, because he would never have been able to keep them from his mother. Still, she needed to appear to be concerned... "I really can't feel comfortable about all this as long as they are out there, Candace. Lon needs to make them go away if he ever hopes to repair our relationship. I'm not Beth -- I can't operate normally with that kind of thing hanging over my head!"

"I'll make it my top priority to see to it that he doesn't keep them," Candace assured Jean.

"You'd better," Toby grated. "The stability of YOUR little applecart depends on it!"

Candace turned to Toby and Jean saw fear -- something she'd NEVER seen on Candace's face! "Yes, Toby! I'll fix it! Promise!" 'Shit! His eyes are glowing again!' Candace wailed inside.

"Good." Toby managed to keep from grinning. The pictures WERE gone, now; Toby had dug them out and perused them the night before with Jean, making comments about her responses and her beauty and generally enjoying them with her, then destroyed them. Candace's reaction was transparent; there were no other copies. But it gave him another handle on Candace; if he got angry over it, she would fall all over herself attempting to placate him...

The three of them sat down to coffee, apparently completely normal. "So, you two are okay?" Candace prodded. Just where were they?

"Yes." Jean reached out and took Toby's hand. "I don't do well outside a relationship, but we're going to work on it. I'm going to try to ... contribute ... here and there. But I couldn't really do that without a strong foundation..." Jean's eyes glowed as she shared a look with her lover, then she turned back to Candace. "Lon's in the doghouse right now, but I understand what happened from his standpoint; eventually, I hope to get past it..."

"That's ... impressive restraint..." Candace murmured. "I don't know if I'd give him any breaks after THAT!"

"Well, I sort of brought it on myself ... I know I can be pretty uptight," Jean replied.

"That's for sure! Oops!" Candace covered her mouth.

"I'm pissed that Lon's home training appears to be lacking," Toby grated ominously. "You'd think he would know better. Whose fault is that?"

Candace got distinctly nervous. "Mine, I guess. I'm SO sorry!" She fell all over herself feeding sincerity into the apology. Jean sat bemused; Toby really DID have a handle on Candace!

"I'm not sure that's enough," Toby announced, his mien pensive. "Jean was blackmailed into nonconsensual sex -- something that could have gotten Lon jail time. I really think you should ... abase yourself."

"Abase..." 'What the fuck does THAT mean?' Candace eyed Toby as if he were a rattlesnake. 'Oh, SHIT! The eyes!'

"Abase. As in grovel," Toby amplified, locking eyes with a stricken Candace. "Jean's pussy hurts -- why don't you go over and soothe it with your tongue?"

"Uuuuhhh..." Candace turned a bug-eyed regard on Jean.

"Toby, I..." Jean began.

"Shhh!" Toby interjected. "I know it is unusual, but think of it as an experience thing. And Candace really needs to understand that her mistakes have consequences -- don't you, Candace?"

Candace swung her bug-eyed regard onto Toby, "Y-yes, Toby..."

"I'm sure a little cunnilingus isn't a new thing for you, is it, Candace? You were fine on the receiving end..." Toby drawled.

"N-no..." Was he getting even for Beth?

But Toby divined the question, and answered it. "No, this isn't about Ma, Candace -- you can make her eat you any time you like, as far as I'm concerned. She's into the humiliations involved. For YOU, though, it's punishment, isn't it?"

"Y-yes..."

"Well, go on -- get started." Toby shifted his attention to Jean. "Scoot your chair back, Honey, and spread your legs. Slouch back and give Candace something to lick."

"Toby..."

"Just do it. Oh, and Candace? Get naked."

"Yes, Toby." It was a chorus. Jean scooted her chair back from the table and slouched back in it, spreading her legs as directed. She was not wearing panties, which was uncharacteristic of her, but she WAS a little sore and was 'airing out' her puffy pudenda. Candace got up slowly and pulled her tank top over her head, then stepped out of her shorts and sandals, watching Toby for a reprieve. When it didn't come, she removed her bra, and, finally, her panties. Clearly, she was NOT going to get a reprieve ... She turned toward Jean, reluctantly breaking eye contact with Toby -- but before she could move...

"Crawl," Toby directed.

Jean couldn't get over it; Candace turned wide eyes back over her shoulder for about five seconds, then slowly sank to her knees, dropped onto her hands, and crawled around the table to stick her nose in Jean's pussy!

"The creampie is mine, mostly," Toby added, amused, "although I imagine a little of it MIGHT be Lon's." Jean canted her head, questioningly; Toby clarified, "It's sort of an inside joke." Peering closely, he asked, "Candace, are you licking yet? Show Jean you're sorry -- and clean Lon out of there!"

Jean watched, mesmerized, and Candace locked eyes with her and extended her tongue. It was highly erotic, and it wasn't clear whether the sight or the feel of that first tongue swipe was more exciting! "Aaaahhhh!"

"Gently," Toby admonished, "She's a little sore..." Looking up at Jean, who was clearly transfixed by the whole thing, he added, "Feel free to guide her head, Honey. Make sure she makes you happy."

Jean went from dead zero to highly aroused in a matter of seconds -- the whole thing was just SOOOO kinky! "Oh, GOD!" Gently, she cradled the back of Candace's head. Candace continued to watch her face as she burrowed her tongue into Jean's compact snatch -- something she never DREAMED she would ever do! Toby had assumed correctly; Candace had participated in pussy eating before, but always as the recipient...

Jean started to pant; Toby circled around behind her and began playing with her puffy nipples. In moments, she began to shake, and the tendons stood out in her forearms as she fought the urge to crush Candace's face against her simmering twat. "OooooooOOOOOOHHHH, GUH! GUH! GAWWWD!" She shook like a leaf, and her eyes rolled up; Toby leaned over the top of the chair to kiss her, upside down.

In a moment, Jean pushed Candace away, weakly. Toby eyed Candace, "Did you get it all?" Candace, mute, nodded her head yes. Turning to Jean, he asked, "Dear, do you forgive Candace?"

"Yeah. Sure. Fine..." Jean was busy reaching up to grab Toby; she needed him...

"Okay, Candace, you can run along, now. I imagine you're going to want to punish Lon for getting you into this..." Toby turned away from Candace, patently ignoring her as he pulled Jean up from the chair, seated himself, and pulled her back onto his lap for kisses and caresses. Candace rose like a zombie, dressed in silence, and left.

A few minutes later, Jean came up for air and asked, "How do you do that? It's amazing! Candace was..." She really had no words for it...

"I don't know," Toby replied. "That's why we can't count on it. All I know is that if I approach her just right, Candace is very ... suggestible..."


In her car, halfway home, Candace was asking herself the same questions. "How does he DO that? My God!" She was furious with herself for having totally knuckled under to Toby -- and scared to death because she didn't understand the mechanism involved. What was it -- hypnotism? It had to be that -- it couldn't be anything else! When had he hypnotized her? She couldn't remember -- but was that a surprise?

Lon caught Hell when she got home! "Damn you! You jackass! I ought to beat you to death! Toby lit into me over your little escapade -- and he made me ... do things..." There was NO WAY she was going to tell Lon WHAT, exactly! Fuming, she headed for the bathroom to brush her teeth and gargle... "Don't go ANYWHERE! Clean up your room! Fix the -- AAAAUUUUGH!" She threw up her hands and disappeared into her bedroom suite, slamming the door behind her. Lon stood there, amazed; Mama was beside herself! This was not gonna be good...


Toby headed home around noon; Jean was tired but happy, and apparently running on an even keel. He got home to find Rick slouched on the couch in the living room, looking wasted. "Can I go home now?" Rick asked listlessly.

"Yeah, I think you're off the hook for now," Toby chuckled. "What's up? Ma wear you out?"

"DID SHE? Dude, Your Mom's sweet, and she's incredible in bed, but she's INSATIABLE! We went FIVE TIMES -- and the later ones weren't short! I thought I was gonna die about four a.m.! I think I'm broken..."

"You'll be fine, Sweetie!" Beth's voice lilted in from the kitchen. "Want some pancakes? How about waffles?"

Chuckling, Toby hauled Rick up off the couch and pointed him toward the kitchen, "And the condemned ate a hearty meal..." he misquoted.

Rick got his color back during breakfast -- and Ma was walking on clouds, apparently. "You did good, Man," Toby assured Rick as he let him out the front door. "Ma probably overdid it a bit, but she'll settle down. In the meantime, you're probably set for a couple of days, huh?" He winked.

"I guess!" Rick laughed. "Pool time tomorrow?"

"Cool. Hey, uh, Jean's probably resting -- we didn't exactly lay around watching TV, either..."

"Cool," Rick replied. "I'm gonna pass out for about eight hours..." Toby clapped him on the back and closed the door.

Back in the kitchen, Ma was swaying here and swaying there, humming. "So, how was Rick?" Toby asked.

"WONDERFUL!" Beth gushed. "I could do that EVERY NIGHT!"

"We'd better get you a football team, then," Toby chuckled. "I think you damn near killed him!"

"Oh, bull!" Beth exclaimed, the closest she came to cursing. "In an hour or so, he'd have been ready to go again!"

"Huh! Maybe!" Toby snorted. "I'm gonna go crash for a while. See you when you get off..."

"Okay, Sweetheart. Do you need anything? How is Jean?"

"I'm fine. Jean's fine. I jerked a knot in Candace's tail, but that's another story," Toby related.

"Sweetheart, about Jean..." Beth began.

"Jean needs a lot more than just sex, Ma," Toby interjected. "I do, too, for that matter. But it will all be okay, because if she has a strong relationship to backstop her, she CAN do just sex. We had a long talk, and she's gonna play ball -- with Lon, even."

"Hmmm, well, this 'strong relationship' thing -- are you really up for that?" Beth asked.

"There's really only one way to find out..."


'Damn!' Robert Rankin tore his eyes off the sway of Nurse Tolliiver's ass in her scrubs and buried them in his patient's chart for what had to be the thirteenth time since she came on shift. The top was a flower print, and the pants were magenta -- and they didn't seem to have any control over the motion of that ass -- especially when you factored in the way those hips were rocking... 'I need to get my temperature taken... ' Tolliver was chunky -- not normally a descriptor likely to cause a woman to be in demand, as far as Robert was concerned -- but he was completely overlooking the issue because of the aura she was giving off...

Rounds were long over; Robert had made his second pass through the ward and was cleaning up his paperwork. The patients had been fed their evening meal, each according to his or her ability to absorb nutrition, and things were generally quiet -- but Robert went totally bonkers every time Tolliver passed through his line of vision, and it seemed like by the time he had his head back on straight, she was back...

Now she was leaning on the counter of the nurse's station, talking to Nurse Carter -- and Robert was carefully positioned across the way where he had a three-quarters-on shot of her left side and that delectable hind end...

"So," Louise teased, "How's your new man?"

Beth's eyes popped. "What?"

"C'mon, Honey, you might buffalo a man, but you're not kidding me -- you're glowing in the dark!" the black woman pressed.

"It's nothing -- casual," Beth demurred, "Not a boyfriend -- girlfriend thing..."

"But he's checking the oil in your baby-maker, isn't he, Hon?" Louise's eyes were full of mischief.

"Well, yeah..." Beth blushed.

"You're protected?" Louise queried.

"Oh, yeah. Quarterly injection," Beth replied.

"Good." Louise paused a moment, then murmured, "You know, there's nothing like getting a little to make the other team wake up and take you seriously..."

"Huh?"

"You're driving Dr. Rankin absolutely nuts." Louise pointed him out with her eyes.

"I am?" Beth flicked a surprised glance over her shoulder. Dr. Rankin was looking at something with hungry eyes -- her ass?! He picked up on the fact that she was looking at him and ducked behind his chart. "That's sudden..."

"You're advertising, Hon," Louise chuckled. "You're walking around here with a big sign on that butt of yours that says 'I'm fuckable!' And he's reading it!"

"But I've always been ... approachable..." Beth protested.

"Maybe you have, Hon, but until a couple of days ago, that sign said 'Drone'!" Louise chuckled. Eyeing Dr. Rankin, she whispered, "Do me a favor, Hon -- shift from one leg to the other."

"Like this?" Beth shifted her weight, which, of course, imparted a certain motion to her ass...

Louise snickered, loudly. Robert, red-faced, got up and dashed off.

"Jesus! Now he thinks I'm teasing him!" Beth exclaimed.

"You are, anyway, Honey, whether you know it or not!" Louise giggled.

Things got busy for a bit; it was over an hour before Beth could relax and chat with Louise again. Dr. Rankin was nowhere in sight. "You've ruined it!" Beth sighed. "I had a man actually looking, and you ran him off!"

"He comes by to glare at me occasionally, Hon. He'll be back. Besides, I thought you HAD a supply..."

"Ummm, well, I do, right now -- but it's ... not suitable for a long-term relationship..."

"Oh?" Louise raised her eyebrows. "Why not?"

"He's, umm, quite a bit younger than I am," Beth confided.

"You dog!" Louise slapped her on the arm. "Robbing the cradle, are you?" Beth blushed. "It's nice, isn't it, being desired by a young guy?"

"Very," Beth agreed, nodding.

"It does wonders for your self-image -- no wonder you've perked up!" Louise giggled. "You're obviously not in love, or anything."

"No," Beth agreed, "Lust will have to do. It's pretty good, though..."

"I bet! Younger guys..." Louise ruminated a bit. "So go after Rankin -- he wants to put his hands on your ass in the worst way..."

"Why, do you think?" Beth wondered.

"Because you're oozing sex through your pores," Louise replied. "But you know what? The hilarious thing is, HE doesn't know why, either -- and it's killing him! All he knows is that suddenly you're a hot property..."

"Hmmmm," Beth pondered, playing with a water ring on the counter top. "I might like being HIS property..."

Louise shrugged. "You'd be an improvement over the bimbos I've seen him with; the only good thing about them is that they don't last."

"Why is that, do you figure?" Beth asked. Maybe Dr. Rankin was poorly equipped...

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.