The Pact: Episode 1 - The Elegant Solution  - Cover

The Pact: Episode 1 - The Elegant Solution

Copyright© 2009 by Thinking Horndog

Chapter 21

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 21 - In the summer between their Junior and Senior years of high school three young men make a pact to handle their sexual supply problems by seducing each other's mothers. That's just the start...

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Enema   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   BBW   Slow  

WHACK!

"Seven! Thank you, Mistress!" Beth blubbered.

WHACK! Candace moved the ping-pong paddle to the other ass cheek. The paddle was a good choice; it really couldn't permanently injure Beth. Candace had tried out quirts and such on subs under the direction of a professional Dom, but she was well aware that there were safety issues with whips. She would have to get a refresher -- and first, she would have to get a whip. She could have come up with a makeshift cane, probably -- but they were dangerous, too. No, this would work, applied hard enough and often enough -- and that should be no problem...

Meanwhile, Beth wailed, "Eight! Thank you, Mistress!"

'At least I don't have to teach her the rules, ' Candace thought.

WHACK!

"Nine! Th-thank you, Mistress!" Candace was getting past Beth's control; she was really laying it on, and Beth's ass was pinking up on both sides.

WHACK!

"T-ten! Th-thank you, Mistress!" Beth bawled.

This went on to twenty, at which point Candace could barely make out Beth's responses and Beth's ass was cherry red over its entire surface. "Now, are you going to be telling anyone else about our little group?" Candace asked.

"N-no, Mistress! No! Please, no more! Please!" Beth bawled.

Candace glanced around her basement recreation room, pondering what to do next. "Don't get snot all over my pool table! Go over there and kneel in the corner facing the wall and be totally silent until I tell you different!"

"Yes, Mistress!" Beth got up from her position draped over the end of the pool table and hobbled off toward the corner.

"And get naked before you do it!" Candace added. Beth's shorts and panties were around her ankles, but she was otherwise clothed.

"Yes, Mistress!" Beth started tearing her way out of her clothing.

It was time to add insult to injury... "Hurry up, Slut! You're as slow as molasses! Your nose had better be in that corner when I get back..." She headed up the stairs, Beth's muffled response echoing up the stairwell behind her.

Upstairs, she headed for her bedroom, and the toy stash in the closet. Physical punishment having been meted out, it was time for humiliation; the optimum solution involved having Jean there to help, but Jean had wimped out on the physical piece, and there was no guarantee that she would show up to help with the other chunk, either. Maybe babysitting Beth was going to be more trouble than it was worth ... Well, at least Candace would get her pussy licked, and vibed, and -- yes! -- she DID still have the strap-on! She fished it and the two attachments down from the shelf.

The strap-on had fallen into her possession during her brief stint with the professional Dom, who was bi and had a female switch for an assistant. She'd gone to a session where they had worked over a male sub -- to include ass-fucking him with the strap-on. The switch had complained about fit; she'd been a big, chunky woman and the straps had given her problems and the attachments hadn't ridden on her pubis correctly -- so Candace had been encouraged to try the thing, and after she got a pretty good cum riding that subbie's ass, the Dom had said she might as well keep the thing, since it wasn't any good to him. The thing had lived in the closet for a couple of years; Candace gave it the once-over, and checked the attachments, one of which was a hard-shell, eight-inch vibrator. The batteries were okay, apparently, but Candace hit the junk drawer in the kitchen for a second set. While she was digging, a knock sounded at the door; Candace rolled her eyes and collected her armload of toys, hoping that the person at the door was Jean.

It was. After confirming this through the peephole, Candace backed up and called out, "Come on in, it's unlocked -- and my arms are full!"

Jean opened the door and came in, closing it carefully before turning to take in Candace's burden, "Good God! What's that?"

"Beth's new lover," Candace grinned tightly, "among other things. Come on, you're just in time for Phase Two."

As Jean followed Candace to the stairwell, she asked, "Are you done beating her?"

"Yeah," Candace replied, grinning. "Now it gets personal." She grinned over her shoulder at Jean as she headed down the stairs.

Jean picked up Beth, kneeling facing the corner near the entertainment center, as she cleared the stairs. Beth's ass was cherry red -- something easy to see, since she was naked. Candace glanced back at Jean and asked, "Is the recliner okay?"

"I guess..." Jean wasn't sure what she'd bought into.

Candace clarified things. "Get up, Slut, and get Jean out of her shorts, then start munching her rug! I want to hear her get off twice while I'm preparing the REST of your entertainment. MOVE! Hands and knees, Slut! You don't have the requisite brains to walk upright!"

Jean found herself staring down at her heavyset girlfriend as Beth unsnapped her shorts and slid them down her legs, then slipped her panties off. "Please sit down ... Jean," Beth requested obsequiously. Jean did so, settling on the edge of the recliner and leaning back as Beth wormed between her thighs and extended her tongue for Jean's third bout of cunnilingus in three days!

Beth wasn't shy about it, either -- she dove right in! Tongue rides had been a low-priority thing when she was with Hugh; Jean decided that maybe that was because he wasn't that good at it. Apparently, there was a long list of things Hugh wasn't that good at -- many of which she had assumed that he WAS good at at the time ... Well, he'd been her man, and overall, he'd done a pretty good job... "UUHHNNGGGHH!!!" Tongues were better than fingers -- that much she had learned and learned well in the last week!

Candace, naked, was belting herself into some contraption. Looking up, she said, "Make sure you get everything you want from her, Jean! Grab her head and haul her around to the itchy spots!" Jean did as she was bid, burying her fingers in Beth's thick, springy hair and getting full coverage on her clitoral hood, then pulling her head down to get a tongue-fuck. Cocks were better -- especially Toby's -- but this was nothing to sneeze at...

Beth had been mortified at Jean's arrival and Candace's instructions, but Candace had clearly asserted herself on Beth's ass; as far as Beth was concerned, there was no denying the blond woman. She wasn't Jean's peer, anyway; this just ended the deception, as far as Beth was concerned. She went where Jean led her; if Jean thought to get her asshole rimmed, she would do that, too...

Through a haze of pleasure, Jean watched Candace ponder which of two objects she was going to attach to the harness she was wearing. The mount point seemed to be right over her mons; the objects were a hard-looking eight inch vibrator and a gnarled-looking replica of a penis in black that was even bigger! As she watched, Candace tossed the vibrator on the pool table -- then her eyes rolled up and she saw nothing for a bit as an orgasm tore through her. She was coming down, eyes closed, when she heard Candace say, "Up on your knees, Slut! It's time to party hardy!"

In the interim, Candace had lubed the artificial cock liberally -- but she deliberately did not lube Beth's ass. Experience told her the monster phallus would go in -- and it wouldn't ruin Beth, because she knew what to do with such things and it WAS lubed -- but it was going to hurt like a sonofabitch!

"OOOOGG!" Jean had a front row seat to watch Beth's eyes pop as Candace applied pressure, forcing the blunt tip of the artificial cock against Beth's unprepared anus. It was quite a sight, and she had to admit that whatever that made her, Jean was aroused by it.

"You'd better be eating pussy, Slut!" Candace grated. This wasn't pleasant for her, either; she deliberately shifted the harness upward so it was more on her pubic bone and less on her clit. Once things were going, she could move it back down...

'Gawd! What IS that? A baseball bat?' Beth wondered. No, it was a little softer than a bat would be, thank God! She did what she was supposed to do to minimize the impacts, pushing as though she was using the toilet, and her opening gave way and began to flower open under the pressure.

But it had a long way to go, and a short time to get there; the blunt head of the artificial cock took a full normal distension of her anus and kept on coming, forcing Beth's protesting sphincter to dimensions it hadn't seen in some time -- if ever! "AAAWWWWWW!!!!" Beth wailed around a tongue buried in Jean's channel -- all she could do, really, with her attention focused on the painful invasion of her ass! Tears poured; the thing hurt like Hell! But it was going in, and there didn't seem to be anything she could do about it, pinned between Candace and Jean...

Finally, the mushroom head of the fake phallus passed her distended anal ring and Candace began rocking back and forth, working the ridged shaft into Beth's abused ass. While she reached for the lube, Candace noticed that Beth's efforts at pleasing Jean had slacked off, so she delivered an open-handed smack on Beth's ass, forcing a cringing involuntary clamping down on her invading plunger, howling, "Lick, Bitch! You're not done there!" Agonized by her involuntary reaction to the swat, Beth rushed to put her tongue back into gear.

Jean found that she wanted her nipples tweaked badly, but she was too inhibited to do it herself. Beth was draped on her, anyway, maybe... "Play with my nipples," she croaked.

After God knew how much painful jockeying, Candace was beginning to get some free play in that dildo's motion in her ass -- which meant she was starting to bang into Beth, rocking her. Beth didn't really know whether she could get at Jean's nipples or not ... She wormed her hands up over Jean's narrow torso.

If Jean had been any bigger, it would have been impossible, but Beth found her fingers were just long enough to push at the edged of Jean's sports bra, trying to get under. Jean wrenched at her sleeveless blouse, popping a couple of buttons while hauling the bra up out of the way, and Beth's fingers closed on two pointed nubs.

For Jean, that jacked things up -- especially since with Candace pounding her from the rear, Beth was only capable of a more general flat-tongued wash of Jean's slit. Jean helped steady Beth and control her by the grip she had on her hair, but it still wasn't the targeted attack that Beth was capable of before Candace went to work abusing her ass.

Still, a couple of minutes later, Jean got her second orgasm of the day and collapsed back into the chair to let Beth tongue her wherever she was capable as she came down from the peak. Soon, things got a little too sensitive, and Jean backed off the chair, crawling over an arm to settle beside it and catch her breath. After resting a moment, she circled around to get a look at what horrors Candace was inflicting on poor Beth...

At some point, Candace had managed to get that monster dong all the way inside poor Beth; now she was running it back and forth over virtually its entire length in Beth's distended ass. The thing was HUGE -- over ten inches, certainly, and thick -- and it was NOT smooth, having been sculpted with ropy veins and other lumps and bumps theoretically found on the real cock of some troll. Beth was visibly unhappy; now that she no longer had Jean to work on, she was more or less free to wail and grunt and moan as the giant phallus stretched and abused her anus. "Won't that ruin her?" Jean asked.

"No," Candace puffed -- the effort being serious work. "You'd be surprised what can go up there, if you take a little time with the initial work. But she'll probably be sore for a week or so, anyway, and might have to take some precautions to keep from messing herself..." Candace grinned evilly. "You can help, you know..."

"Um, I can?" Jean blinked.

"Yeah. I want to make her enjoy it, godawful as it is, just to bring it home to her what a slut she is. Why don't you take that vibe," Candace pointed it out on the pool table, "and run it under there and give her clit a good going over..."

Jean felt this odd rush of unholy glee; God, Candace was SOO bad! This was just NASTY! She lost no time collecting the vibrator, then slid under Beth and went to work with it.

Beth started ogling her, bug-eyed, when the vibrator hit her clit; she couldn't seem to say anything -- her mouth just opened and closed a few times. In the meantime, Candace backed off the jackhammering a bit to ensure that pleasure got the majority position in the activity.

Beth knew she was being played, somehow, but the details escaped her. The pain had backed off, first because she had managed finally to adapt to her intruder, and second because Candace wasn't trying to push the fake phallus out of her mouth any more. But the vibrator was a surprise, as was the fact that Jean was wielding it. It was a pleasant surprise, too, the jazzy buzz overpowering and absorbing the irritation component of Candace's pounding and turning it into ... something else...

Beth's eyes popped again when she discovered just what that 'something else' was -- the buzzing wave of an orgasm rolled over, leaving her gasping in shock! "Oh, Gawd! Ungh!"

Candace grinned evilly and hissed, "What a TOTAL slut! Have you ever seen anything like her, Jean?"

On cue, Jean responded, "No, I can't say that I have..." It was true, too, but Jean would have been a bit more charitable about it. Candace, on the other hand, was making a point.

Beth, totally humiliated, got it -- but Jean was still using that vibrator to make her clit dance, and as long as that happened, she was going to add it to Candace's abuse of her ass to generate orgasms -- she had no choice!

Candace waited until Beth was in the final approach to another cum and laid into her with a vengeance -- and Beth wailed like a banshee, but cum dribbled down her thighs. Candace stopped then, panting from her efforts; Beth slumped forward, but didn't disconnect. Candace turned to Jean and gasped, "Jean, Honey, I hate to ask this, but I didn't plan for the mess this is gonna make. Could you run upstairs and get a couple of towels so Slut Baby here doesn't crap up the rug?"

Strangely, Jean found this to be funny, and burst out laughing. Candace caught it and started cackling, too, leaving Beth to hang her head mortified, as Jean sprinted up the stairs to collect some towels.

Minutes later, towel in hand, Candace extracted the dildo from Beth's gaping sphincter. Beth followed the extraction with a loud, wet fart, which caused another fit of feminine giggles while Candace wrapped the dildo in a towel and Jean placed the other towel to catch drips from Beth's abused ass. "Here, take this!" Jean directed, leaving the towel in Beth's control.

Candace gave the dildo a perfunctory wipe, disconnected it from the harness while holding it with the towel and handed it to a shell-shocked Beth. "Here. Go clean this up. When you're done, put the towels in a trash bag and take them home and wash them -- you can bring them back tomorrow. Hurry up! I expect that you can do simple things, like handle feces..."

"Yes, Mistress!" Humiliated beyond words, Beth waddled to the stairs and headed up.

"Don't make a mess in my bathroom!" Candace yelled.

Jean giggled again. "I feel so bad for her, but..."

"You've got a bathroom humor thing," Candace finished. Meanwhile, she was affixing the vibrator to the harness. "C'mere, Hon."

"Why?" Jean eyed Candace's new appendage. She had no intention of being brutalized...

"Oh! You think... ?" Candace shook her head. "I want her to find us having some girl-girl fun -- and to be told she can't play," she explained. "I wouldn't try to do to you what I did to her..."

"Well, what DO you plan?" Jean asked, leery.

"The vibrator is a whole different thing, Hon," Candace assured her. "When I press with it, then I get a tingle in my clit, too -- you see? Tell you what -- just come over and straddle it, and see if you don't want a little more..."

Jean sidled up, nervous. Candace, being taller, had to squat a little, but there was plenty of vibrator to go around; it slid between Jean's legs, parting her vulva and buzzing, buzzing. "Ah," Candace grunted. "That's nice! It's pressing against my clitty..."

Jean had to admit that it was nice, too... "What do you want to do?" she asked, cautiously.

"Well, this would do," Candace admitted, "until my back gave out. How about if you sit on the edge of the table and I try to work it around under you?"

"Will that work?" Jean asked. The vibe was certainly tantalizing...

"I think so -- especially if you can get your knees up and spread. I don't think I could do that, but you're pretty athletic..."

"Hmmmm. Like this?" She hopped up on the edge of the table and sat like a frog, her knees up and her feet splayed along the table edge. Her little pussy popped open, looking cute, like that of a much younger woman -- but it was tilted up, now, and Candace wasn't going to come in contact with much above her perineum if she slid the vibrator between her legs.

Candace came forward gamely, but it didn't look like the whole thing was going to fly. She worked it under to prove her point, then slid the tip back up between Jean's open labia. "It'd be a whole lot easier, Hon, if you'd just let me fuck you!"

"No," Jean retorted, but there wasn't a lot of emphasis behind the denial. Candace had wedged the tip of the vibrator under her clitoral hood, directly against the sensitive nub, and the sensations were intense -- too intense! Jean shifted to escape the overload, and the vibrator tip dropped to her vaginal mouth and wedged there.

Jean glanced up, surprised, but Candace merely grunted, "I TOLD you so!" But she didn't press, merely moving the vibrator around using the inserted tip as a pivot point. The base of the vibrator was transmitting vibrations to a specially designed point on the harness that sat right over her clitoris; anything Candace did was pleasurable, as long as she maintained some pressure. "How's that?" she gasped.

Well, it wasn't killing her -- THAT was for sure! Jean's pussy was lit up like a Christmas tree, and she could tell that Candace was getting her ride, too, from the way she was acting -- grunting and gasping and flexing her knees to ride the vibrator up and down against her obviously itchy clit. "G-good!" Jean admitted.

Meanwhile, Candace was winning by default; Jean's vagina was flowering open and moistening under the stimulus and mild pressure, so the tip penetrated deeper and deeper within her. Jean recognized this and gave up -- her body wanted it, anyway ... She dropped back on her elbows -- but she wasn't a pretzel, so her feet came up.

"Over my shoulders, Hon ... That's fine..." Candace puffed. The tip was in, now, to a depth that made wallowing it back and forth more difficult; now, to maintain pressure on her clit, Candace needed to press it in. "I'll go slow..."

"Uh huh," Jean got out, distracted by the feel of the hard plastic shaft slowly penetrating her depths. It went DEEP, but Candace was as good as her word, taking it slowly so that she could enjoy the pressure on her own clit. The hard cylinder was slick enough not to hang for lack of lubrication; it slowly slid in all the way -- until Candace was pressing the base against Jean's clit, too! "Oooohh! Stay like that!"

Candace was more than happy to! She ground her pubic bone against Jean's, transmitting pleasure from the embedded vibrator to both of them. "Okay," she gasped. "Why don't I just do this?"

"Yessss..." Jean clamped her heels against Candace's back, helping to increase the pressure. Her whole crotch was humming...

But Candace had already given Beth a workout and the motions of male fucking were unusual ones for her; she was exhausted. "C-can we do this another way?" she gasped. "I can't stand like this..."

Jean reined herself in -- a difficult proposition, since she was approaching orgasm. But Candace had done a lot today, and she hadn't had any relief... "Let me think," she gasped. THAT wasn't easy...

But she came up with something relatively quickly. "Why don't you ... lie ... on your back ... on the floor," she gasped, "and I'll ride ... on top..."

"Oh! Oh! Good idea!" Candace gasped, also close. Reluctantly, she staggered back when Jean raised her legs.

"Hurry!" Jean urged. "We don't want to lose it..." She sounded selfish, but Candace was in full agreement. Candace arranged herself on the rug with the vibrator pointing straight up from her groin, and Jean aligned it with her channel and began settling on it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.