The Pact: Episode 1 - The Elegant Solution  - Cover

The Pact: Episode 1 - The Elegant Solution

Copyright© 2009 by Thinking Horndog

Chapter 22

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 22 - In the summer between their Junior and Senior years of high school three young men make a pact to handle their sexual supply problems by seducing each other's mothers. That's just the start...

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Enema   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   BBW   Slow  

Teela was dealing with the aftermath of the encounter, which had gone all wrong, from her point of view! "God! The NERVE of them, trying to put the moves on us in the middle of the mall!"

Sally was smilling vaguely. She caught herself and retorted, "Huh? I didn't get 'moved' on -- Lon was being nice! Besides, wasn't that what we were here for? To see if somebody -- anybody -- would notice?" Teela's reaction to Lon didn't make much sense to her; from where she sat, it was a pleasant encounter with a guy who she had previously considered absolutely unattainable -- and Teela had done her best to ruin it!

Teela seethed, trying to figure out how she could recover things. HER objective for the day and the stated objective were two radically different things -- and Lon, while he had accomplished the stated objective, had torched -- or at least delayed -- Teela's hidden agenda by quite a bit!

Teela had given up on boys -- well, not totally, but for the near term. Eventually, she planned to lower her standards until the acceptable and the achievable matched, somewhere -- but at this rate, she would be thirty before she identified a likely candidate. In the meantime, solo masturbation was becoming a bore...

That's where Sally came in. Teela had been slowly desensitizing Sally to the idea of girl-girl fun for some time. She was a perfect choice; she was sweet natured, she could be led -- and best of all, she was Teela's friend! Teela had decided about four months previous that she wanted her pussy licked -- bad! -- and she had been slowly paving the way through a series of salacious activities at sleep-overs and other 'slips' of nudity and familiarity -- including the occasional public display of affection of some type. This, too, was deliberate; if boys decided they were lesbians, then that would isolate Sally even more...

Today's exercise was to get Sally out in an outfit that she considered daring, but would attract no male attention, whatsoever -- softening Sally up even more on the heels of the disappointment. But Hunky Boy and his curly companion with the big mouth had come along and fucked things up by validating Sally's outfit! All Teela could do now was to fall back on the idea that it was all a trick on their part to get into Sally's panties...

Therefore... "Well, yeah, that was the plan," Teela admitted, "But I didn't intend to draw a couple of letches who were just looking for a quick blowjob! They'd have kicked us to the curb in no time! Do you REALLY think you're gonna get the time of day from the likes of Lon Carpenter?"

"Well, he was talking to me!" Sally protested.

"Maybe," Teela agreed, "but it would only last as long as it took for him to get his hands on your jugs! Jeez, Sally! Wake up! Guys like him flex their muscles and girls come running! You expect him to be serious about YOU?"

"I don't remember seeing him with a line waiting..." Sally argued.

"Probably because he does them all in secret!" Teela spat. "Besides, look at his friend!"

Sally looked amused. "He had YOUR number!"

"I was trying to help!"

"Well, you weren't -- and he made a fool out of you!" Sally flashed back.

"He called me names, too!" Teela ranted.

"While he was telling you what nice tits you have," Sally observed coolly. "I'm guessing that that was the most attention you've gotten from a guy since I've known you!"

"Some attention!" Teela complained -- but she looked back at the table where the boys were sitting, a thoughtful expression on her face. While she watched, the boys got up and headed for the door. "Well, they're done for now..."

"If they are done forever, I am NOT going to be happy!" Sally announced, acid lurking in her tone. "YOU should think about YOUR options -- that other guy wasn't that bad, considering how YOU were acting!"

"WHAT?" Teela howled. "He was bossy and abusive and insufferable..."

"And you were just as sweet as pie, weren't you?" Sally returned, cocking her head and popping her eyes. "He treated you like you treat Fluffy -- probably because you were acting like him!" Fluffy was Teela's pet dog -- one of those dust-mop creatures who think they weight one hundred pounds and have foot-long fangs...

"He stuck his..."

"Did he? I didn't see it! What did it look like?" Sally prodded. She popped her eyes, made an 'O' of her mouth and covered it. "Was it big?"

"Sally! Dammit!" Teela whined.

"Well? You ran off what was just about the only boys EVER to pay attention to us!" Sally replied waspishly. "I wanna know why?"

"I don't know," Teela sulked. She couldn't admit the REAL reason, and now she wondered if it was even relevant ... One thing was certain; Sally was going to be in no mood to be led by the nose today...

"Come on, let's go get a pretzel," Sally offered.

"Okay."

Sally watched her friend out of the corner of her eye; she wasn't nearly as stupid as Teela sometimes seemed to think she was -- she was merely tolerant of her friend's many foibles. While she didn't have a handle on today's hidden agenda, for instance, she knew Teela was up to something -- and she knew what, too, generally. She had also spent more than enough time with Teela to know that she was NOT a lesbian -- and that her current pet project would fall by the wayside if anything decent in the way of a boy approached her. Sally was merely playing slow and dense in this case in order to gain time and maneuvering room; she couldn't decide whether she REALLY wanted to get into the kind of thing that Teela was advocating, even as a stopgap solution. What if she got into tongue rides, and then Teela left? THAT would be all she needed -- having to go hunting for a bull dyke or something ... And what if she got a reputation as a lezzie? Boys were virtually impossible to come by NOW ... No, for now she would pretend to be dense but trusting -- and make the call only when it was completely necessary.


Beth wasn't home, so the guys headed for Lon's house -- only to find all three women there. Jean was civil, but acting a little weird; Lon's Mama took one look at Rick and shook her head, claiming that she was tired -- but she turned to Beth... "Give them some head, Hon. That'll hold 'em until tomorrow. Sorry, boys, Beth is being punished -- no pussy today. But you can face-fuck her..." She looked at her watch. "Hurry, though -- she's got to go to work. Take her down to the rec room..."

Lon and Rick shared a glance. Mama was running shit again -- something that made them both leery. Still Beth gave a helluva blowjob ... Lon waved for Beth to lead the way back to the scene of recent excesses.

As the trio disappeared into the stairwell, Jean announced tentatively, "I-I should go..."

Candace eyed her. "Not yet, Hon. Stay a while. Come have coffee." She took Jean's elbow and led her toward the kitchen. Jean allowed herself to be seated at a barstool and watched distantly as Candace made coffee. "Talk to me," Candace prompted.

"I ... This is all ... Oral sex, artificial penises, what we did..." Jean sputtered.

"Things coming at you a little fast, Hon?" Candace queried.

Jean sucked in a breath. "Uh huh."

"What's your biggest worry?"

"I liked some of that stuff -- a lot," Jean replied slowly. "I don't know what that makes me."

Candace pursed her lips. "More adventurous than you thought you were, basically. Other than that..." She shrugged. "Anything specific?"

"Well..." Jean became apparently enthralled with the granite countertop. "The vibrator thing..."

Candace shrugged. "We ALL like vibrators, I think. In our case, we were just using the same one at the same time."

"And your breasts?"

"I asked. You like it, too. Nobody got hurt. Are you afraid you're moving to the other team, Hon?" Candace asked.

"Um, well..." Jean squirmed uncomfortably. "I've done a lot of that stuff in the past couple of days -- a LOT!"

"Well, having Lon lick you doesn't count," Candace argued, putting a cup of coffee in front of her friend. "Was there anything seriously different between him and, say..." she paused momentarily, "me?"

"I ... guess not," Jean admitted. "No. But it raises something else ... I got this rush, kind of, from the control ... And doing Beth with the vibrator brought the same thing -- kind of a guilty pleasure..."

Candace shrugged. "That's nothing, Hon. So you want to be a bad girl occasionally -- so what? Don't worry about it. As to the other thing, I think you're in the process of discovering that pleasure can come from more than one source -- and that's probably a good thing, too."

"If you say so," Jean replied, dubiously sipping her coffee.

"If you're worried, Hon, go back to the basics. Have Toby come over and give you a good going over and see if there is really any competition. I guarantee that there won't be." Candace sipped her coffee reflectively. "You're just broadening your horizons -- very rapidly. Some of it can't be helped. Oh, you can avoid some of it -- but things have changed in our little group in the last week or so, and they're going to again. If you can point to something and say, 'I don't like to do that', that's one thing. If the thing you want to say is 'I don't think I SHOULD do that', then you need to look hard at why. If there aren't any good, solid reasons out there, then the basis is probably because you don't want to be perceived as a slut. Well, Hon, I'M a slut, and sluts have more fun!" Candace grinned over her coffee cup. "Nobody in THIS group is going to point fingers -- except at Beth, who gets a naughty thrill out of being the target."

Jean shook her head, "I still don't understand that."

"Remember that nasty thrill you got, sticking that vibrator against her clit, knowing you were gonna make her cum despite what I was doing to her?" Candace asked. "Well, what Beth has is the flip side of that. She enjoys having shit done to her. She likes being called a dirty slut because it frees her to do whatever anyone tells her to do. Blackmail is a way for her to excuse doing the nastiest things anybody can think of -- because she's being blackmailed, she has no choice, and therefore isn't responsible." Candace sighed. "Beth could get out from under my thumb like that," she said, snapping her fingers, "but she won't, because she's happy where she is."

"But you beat her..."

" ... And I tell her what to do and I humiliate her and I lead her around by the nose -- and I'll be setting some dangerous challenges for her and making her do outrageous things," Candace replied. "And it's all fine -- she wouldn't have it any other way. She craves attention -- even negative attention -- and she wants to be told what to do. She wants someone else to be responsible for her life, in many ways -- it's a relief to her, and if she has to be punished to get it, she can accept that." Candace smiled crookedly. "I can't get my head around it all the time -- most of that lecture came from a professional Dom I hooked up with for a while."

The pair of them sat musing for a while before Candace piped up with, "Better?"

Jean pursed her lips. "The vibrator thing..."

"Hon, if you decide that you want to get romantic about it, or French kiss me while we're doing it, then it might be time to worry -- otherwise, it's mutual masturbation." Candace chuckled. "That was the first time for me, too -- and I'm not all bent out of shape about it. Chances are, we'll never get around to it again."

"If you haven't used it before, where did it come from?" Jean asked.

"Oh, I used it, once," Candace replied. "On a man. That Dom I was telling you about swung both ways -- or at least enough to work over subbies. That's how I knew that nasty big dork would fit in Beth's ass..."

"Wow!" Jean shook her head. Candace was full of surprises...


Downstairs, Lon was collecting another award-winning blowjob from Beth, who was kneeling, nude, and allowing each of the males to maul one of her big breasts. Candace hadn't said that she couldn't do THAT, and besides, they liked to play with them...

"Go ahead and play with yourself," Lon offered.

Beth backed off his cock, "I'm not allowed."

"Hmph," Lon grunted. "'That sucks..." He scratched his head. "Any rules against having your pussy played with?" Beth managed to transmit 'no', despite having his cock throat-deep. "Rick?" Lon asked.

"Sure." Rick squatted and went after Beth's clitoris with three fingers.

"Mmmmmm," Beth groaned. That felt SOOOO good!

Lon got his share of gratitude from her moans vibrating his cock. "Yeah, Baby! Hum job!" There was something primal about standing with your cock in a woman's mouth while she makes every effort to swallow the thing ... Lon knew that some chicks couldn't -- or wouldn't -- do what Beth was doing -- and they could FORGET hanging with HIM! Blowjobs were Heaven!

Rick buried a thumb in Beth's vagina to use as a pivot point for the operation of his three fingers and Beth moaned in pleasure. Since he was working from behind her, she had worried initially that the condition of her ass might scare him off -- but her sphincter HAD closed, sore and pulled out of shape or not, and the red spots were no big deal -- except when she sat down. "Uuuummm, uuuuummmm, uuuummmm," she moaned as the rush of an orgasm enveloped her.

She dove on Lon's cock like there was no tomorrow, throat working, and Lon grabbed her head to hold it to him as his nuts let go. "JEEEZUS! What a mouth!" He poured the first two shots down her throat directly before he remembered himself and backed off so she could have a taste. "Thanks, Baby! You're the greatest!"

Beth swallowed and smiled up at him, "You're welcome, Sweetie! Any time!" Turning to Rick, she cooed, "You're so sweet! Come here and let me pay you back!" Smiling, she sucked in Rick's rock-hard member.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.