The Pact: Episode 1 - The Elegant Solution  - Cover

The Pact: Episode 1 - The Elegant Solution

Copyright© 2009 by Thinking Horndog

Chapter 25

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 25 - In the summer between their Junior and Senior years of high school three young men make a pact to handle their sexual supply problems by seducing each other's mothers. That's just the start...

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Enema   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   BBW   Slow  

"So, you had sex with Candace?" Jean asked. She was sitting astride Toby, cowgirl-fashion, after a ride that brought her two orgasms and a vagina full of Toby's spend.

Toby grimaced. "Yes."

"So how was it?"

"Good..."

"As good as this?"

Toby waved his hand. "Please, no comparisons. That's jealousy talking. I needed to do it, so I did it."

"I just -- this 'just sex' thing -- I'm trying, but..." Jean rubbed her face.

Toby sighed. "You're going to have to," he asserted. "For one thing, until you do, you're going to blame me for doing what I have to do to keep things stable. For another, you promised -- not only me, but the others."

"I know, but..."

"Look how you're acting!" Toby pressed. "Maybe you should plan to take on one of the new guys -- I'm sure you'll be able to treat THAT as just sex..."

"Oh, God -- I don't know..." Jean whined.

"What will it take?" Toby demanded. "Okay, it's like this: No more sex between us until you do one of the other guys -- preferably in front of witnesses." He pushed her off him.

"Toby, please!" Jean wailed.

"I'm serious!" Toby insisted.

"Well, not tonight, okay? Tonight doesn't count. Tomorrow -- starting tomorrow -- that way I can nerve myself up for Friday. Please!" Jean begged.

"Jean, I'm warning you..."

"You're right! You're right! I'll ... do one of the new boys..." Jean insisted. "Just ... let me have another time with you..."

"It'll be the LAST time..." Toby warned as Jean reached for his cock. "This is for your own good."

"Yes, Toby." Jean engulfed his half-hard cock with her mouth. He reached down to rub her neck and back while she nibbled and sucked. Deep throat was apparently beyond her, but she knew where to work on a cock -- and the most sensitive places were easily reached, anyway ... He was up and running in no time, and they made love, missionary style -- gently at first, but with more and more passion until Jean surged against him and screamed while he poured what little semen he had left into her quaking vagina. Afterwards, they slept, entwined...


There was a knock on the bedroom door, and Mama's voice floated through, "Boys? Can I talk to you for a moment?"

'DAMN!' Damian groused to himself, 'Talk about fucked-up timing!' He'd managed to get the tip of his finger in Big Brother's asshole, and he was shaking like a leaf, his eyes rolled up, getting ready to shoot into Damian's sucking mouth! "Just a minute, Mama! We're, uh, not decent!" He jacked Big Brother as he put Mama off, because he was gonna shoot, anyway -- Damian could tell -- then he resumed sucking, going at it hard -- and wiggled the finger...

"HHUUUHHHH!!!" Terence groaned, hunching over his little brother. Damian was right; he'd have shot all over, anyway -- but it wouldn't have been as good. As it was, the shock robbed Terence of some of the joy of his ejaculation -- but that finger Little Brother had slipped in his ass made up for it. He'd tried to be casual about relaxing his asshole so it would go in; hopefully, Little Brother wouldn't give him shit about it... "Fuck!" he hissed, trying to get control.

Damian grinned while he wiped his mouth, then tossed Terence his cum rag. "Here, wipe with this and cover your dick with the sheet. This might be good news..." He paused the video they were watching -- something Damian had found where a woman was giving a guy a rim job -- and minimized it to keep from scandalizing Mama too much. "Coming, Mama!" His own dick was tenting his shorts, but what the fuck?

Mama took in his situation at a glance and looked away. "I'm always interrupting things these days, aren't I?" she mumbled, embarrassed. Terence opened his mouth, caught Damian's warning head shake, and shut it. Damian just shrugged.

Louise settled into the task chair, distantly taking in the title of the video they were watching, still displayed on the task bar -- 'Shut Up And Lick My Ass 3'. They were getting into heavy stuff, obviously... "I, uh, came to speak to you about this group thing," she continued lamely.

"Okay." Damian took the lead. He was acting a little funny, Louise thought, like he had an odd taste in his mouth...

"The group has accepted us, but they are VERY nervous about it," Louise related. "There are three or four open issues. They are worried about your father, for one -- very worried. There are no adult men in the group, and since your father and I aren't seeing eye to eye these days, if he discovers what we're doing, it could lead to BIG trouble. I may need your help..."

"Doin' what?" Terence grunted.

"Best case?" Louise replied. "Catching him with his pants down. We may need a threat of our own to balance anything he might discover. The worse it is, the better, since we'll be doing some things that are considered too illegal, immoral, and fun for straight people to deal with..." She grinned to take the sting out.

Terence was his father's son. "I don't like that shit."

"Nobody said we had to MAKE Pa do shit," Damian interjected. "We just have to CATCH him." He locked eyes with Terence. "That means he's doin' it, anyway..."

"Terence, if you don't want to be involved..." Louise began.

"Well, not in THAT," Terence grunted.

"Then look the other way, Bro," Damian said smoothly. "You want to pass on the pussy, too?"

"Nah," Terence groused. "I just don't want to be in on stickin' it to Pa."

"I promise you, Boy, that we won't do anything we don't have to. If your Pa never starts any shit, it'll just lie there." Louise asserted. "I don't want to tear shit up -- I want to make sure HE thinks twice before starting it on HIS end -- okay?"

"Okay," Terence sulked. Damian winked his off-side eye -- the one Terence couldn't see; he would handle Big Bro. Louise smiled recognition.

"The next problem is you two," Louise related. "They don't have a handle on you -- and if you blab what's going on all over school..." Damian opened his mouth, but Louise forestalled him with a raised hand. "I'm gonna have to give promises -- guarantees. And I'm gonna have to do something I'm not thrilled about."

"Like what?" Damian wanted to know.

"Basically, I'm gonna have to guarantee you two will behave yourselves," Louise explained. "And to back it all up, they want some blackmail material on ME -- pictures -- so if you two screw up, they can toss me to the wolves." She sighed. "Basically, it'll be your word against theirs -- but they'll have pictures of me with young guys. They might get away -- but I'll DEFINITELY go to jail! It'll look like you two are just trying to get them in trouble out of spite..."

"THAT'S some shit..." Damian opined.

"Well, they're between a rock and a hard place, Son," Louise replied. "They never really wanted me to find out about their little secret in the first place -- now they have to put up with us or risk getting caught. You wouldn't like it, either."

"Mebbe not," Terence grunted. "Is there any GOOD news?"

"The first party is Friday afternoon," Louise murmured, eyeing her sons sidelong.

"Hey hey! Cool!" Damian erupted. "Pussy!" He reached out to high-five his big brother, then caught himself, "Oops! Sorry, Mama!"

"It's okay, I guess," Louise smiled. "I expected some excitement..." She flicked a glance at Terence, "Son, you're making a wet spot on the top sheet, there..."

"Huh? Shit!" Terence's cock had been dribbling out the dregs of his load as it shrank, making a wet, translucent patch in the sheet covering it. He shifted his cum rag to a better position to cover it, looking for a dry spot that escaped the deposit of the rest of his goo. "Jeezus, Mama! You embarrassed the shit outta me!"

Louise continued to grin. "Well, I guess you may as well get used to such things -- in my experience, these groups are clothing optional. I imagine you're gonna see me fuck -- and vice-versa!"

"No shit?" Terence grunted. THAT thought was an eye-opener!

"Well, it will be just watching, Boy -- you won't be playing with your Mama!" Louise admonished. "But we're gonna be swimming, for starters, and they've already told me that suits probably won't stay on for long!"

"I'm gonna have a hard-on before I get there!" Terence grunted with an embarrassed laugh.

"So will everybody else, Boy!" Louise replied, grinning, "I hope!" She got up. "Okay, I'll leave you to..." She squinted down at the computer screen, "... 'Shut Up And Lick My Ass 3'..." Chuckling, she swayed out.

"Ho Lee Shit!" Terence rubbed his face, thoroughly embarrassed.

"Relax, Bro!" Damian chuckled. "Mama was just letting us know she knows what we're jackin' off to!"

"Yeh," Terence grunted. "But jackin' off wasn't all we was doin'..."

"Well, maybe not -- but maybe Mama would be cool with the other thing..." Damian proposed.

"Ya think? I dunno..." Terence scratched his head.

"Bro, if I got nothing else out of the last couple of days, it's that there is a lot more to Mama than meets the eye..." Damian insisted.

"Yeah, mebbe..."

"Your turn, Big Bro -- you GOT YOUR nut..." Damian changed the subject, restarting the video.

"Yeah, yeah," Terence groused. "I almost fuckin' exploded when she knocked on the fuckin' door, tryin' to hold it..."

"Yeah, well, you didn't. Get down there and give me mine..."

"Awright, awright," Terence pretended reluctance, thinking, 'Maybe I'll stick my finger in YOUR ass and see it YOU blow a nut!'

Damian just grinned and pretended to watch the screen while Big Brother's hot mouth moved up and down his pole. Big Bro was kidding himself, but he wasn't kidding Damian -- and when his finger started fiddling insistently with Damian's asshole, Damian knew that they had moved on to the next level. Yeah, Big Bro was gonna hold still for dick at some point -- unless pussy was plentiful enough to put the whole thing on the skids ... Damian didn't give two shits about that, anyway -- if it WAS, so be it -- no need to fool around like this. If it wasn't, or shit went downhill, they could always take up where they left off ... Meanwhile, he worked to relax his asshole so Big Bro could poke it... "Ah! Yeah, Baby! Suck it..." He was creaming in Big Bro's mouth in no time, wondering idly when it was that Big Bro had started swallowing ... Tomorrow, he'd feel Mama out some ... She had shit to tell that she hadn't said anything about -- now was the time...

Louise was downstairs in bed, wishing she could masturbate. Fred had gone to bed at nine-thirty and was pretending to be sound asleep as usual; it was a game he played so he didn't have to fuck her. Louise hadn't actually CAUGHT Fred, but enough strange and odd things had happened lately to make it clear that he wasn't being a monk -- besides, Fred had never done without sex for more than a week in their entire married life. No, he was getting it elsewhere ... She ought to diddle herself here in bed just to fuck with the bastard's head -- but she wouldn't. Maybe this blackmail thing the group wanted to do was the way to go; after all, divorce WAS on the horizon -- she could feather her nest ... She drifted off to sleep, scheming.


Louise wasn't the only one scheming. Teela spent the evening rubbing her clit and wishing it was Sally's tongue working on her instead of her fingers. The sleep-over Tuesday night had been a dud; despite some risqué videos and some fairly obvious pussy rubbing, Sally didn't take the bait -- even to the point of rubbing herself off. Hunky Boy and his curly friend with the wise mouth had put Sally on a different plane; God knew how long it would take to get her back to desperation! Idly, Teela wondered just how clever Curly's tongue was ... If his dick was bigger than her pinky, maybe ... Shit! Now SHE was daydreaming! It was better to plan on getting something attainable...


For the women, Thursday was unremarkable; Louise hadn't really probed Beth too deeply the night before and everyone was basically sated. Preparations for Friday were an order of business, though; Candace dragged Jean off to collect some pads and pillows and other items designed to make the her rec room a soft, comfortable place for a number of people to use for sex. Beth went along and chipped in until it was time for her to go to work.

Lon wanted to take in a new comedy, and invited Rick -- but Rick's response killed it. "That guy's a dork," Rick declaimed. "I'm not watching ANYTHING with HIM in it -- ESPECIALLY if I have to PAY for it!" So Lon was left to his own devices; Toby decided to hang out with Rick at Rick's...

It was hot, so Lon decided to hit the one-thirty show and collect some air conditioning with his movie- and people-watching. Summer or not, a matinee wasn't going to be crowded -- and it wasn't. It ALSO made it easy to discover Sally Harkness standing in line for the same movie! "Sally?"

"Lon?" Sally looked around. "Where's your friend?"

"We're not joined at the hip -- where's yours?"

"She's off sulking. One of her little projects went thud," Sally smiled enigmatically.

"Yeah? Why?" Lon asked.

Sally grimaced. "I refused to cooperate. I'm not ready to give up on certain things yet ... Let's not talk about it."

Lon shrugged. "Okay. All right if I hang with you?"

Teela would give her shit for WEEKS if she just stepped in it... "Why?"

Lon combed his hair with his fingers -- a characteristic gesture. "Why not?"

"Why me?"

"Is there something wrong with you?" Lon turned it around.

"Well, no..." Sally got flustered.

"I don't think so, either."

'Now what?' "I don't exactly draw a line..." Sally ventured.

Lon shrugged. "Good. I don't want to stand in one."

Sally rubbed her forehead. 'Maybe the direct approach... ' "Look, I'm not easy, okay?"

Lon blinked. "I thought we were going to a movie..."

Sally opened her mouth, closed it. "Okay..." The person in line ahead of her cleared the ticket counter and she named the flick for the attendant.

Lon leaned around her and said, "Make that two," dropping a twenty on the counter.

"You don't have to do that!" Sally exclaimed.

Lon waved at the attendant, who went ahead and processed the transaction, producing two tickets and change. "Well, I figure that if it's that much of a danger to go out with a wild-eyed chick-molester like me, I can at least pay -- want some popcorn?"

"Uh, no. Well, maybe, a small one." Sally was awash.

"The big tub is a bargain, if you don't mind sharing," Lon observed. "But I warn you, I have these chick-molester cooties..." He wiggled his fingers suggestively.

"Well, okay -- do they sell bug-zappers?" Sally glanced at the candy counter.

"Hmmmm ... You could beat 'em with licorice whips..." Lon offered.

"Yeah, THAT'S an idea!" Sally laughed.

"Okay, licorice, too," Lon said to the girl behind the counter.

"This is gonna cost a MINT!" Sally exclaimed.

"It'll be fine," Lon waved it off.

"Well, it's not right -- is this a date?" Sally asked.

Lon shrugged. "It didn't start out that way, but what with hazard pay and cootie preventatives..." He collected the popcorn and the licorice. "Here." He handed her the licorice. "I hope you like salt on your popcorn..."

"Yes, please ... You have to look at this from my side -- suddenly a guy generally considered hot starts hanging out around me ... It's ... unprecedented. Teela swore you just wanted..." Sally's voice trailed off.

Lon grimaced. "Well, okay, do I need to file some kind of letter of intent, or something? Because I'm not ruling that out -- but it isn't the whole plan, by ANY stretch! I mean -- jeez, how do I be honest about this and not get slammed? I mean, if I wasn't interested, wouldn't that be an insult?" He handed their tickets to the usher. "I think the word 'just' is unfair, here. It isn't a 'just' situation, okay?"

Sally had to admit that Lon had a point -- why would either of them bother if there wasn't SOME interest... "It still comes back to the same question, Lon -- why me?"

Lon stared off into space. "Let's just say that experience has brought me a different perspective..."

"That's scary!" Sally exclaimed.

Lon smiled an odd smile. "Let's just take in a movie for now, okay?"

So they did. Lon learned that Sally didn't like diet soda; Sally learned that Lon was indifferent to it, either way. Both of them liked LOTS of salt on their popcorn -- hence the soda ... They learned that Rick had been right -- the movie was TERRIBLE! Sally learned that licorice whips weren't much of a threat...

As they came out of the cinema, Lon asked, "Would you like me to take you home? I won't be running out of gas or stopping on any lonely moonlit roads -- besides, it's only four-thirty..."

"Well, all right," Sally replied. "I think this definitely counts as a date..."

"Are you sure you want it to?" Lon asked, mock seriously. "At the end of date three, I grow long fangs -- and other parts..."

Sally eyed him, worrying a popcorn hull stuck in her gums with her tongue. "Really?"

Lon shrugged. "I'm afraid so. If you declare this to be a date, that's one less time you're safe -- and you can't change your mind, later. It's now or never -- well, technically, you have until I drop you off..."

"I guess I'd better consider carefully, then," Sally replied, mock-seriously. "Shall we go?"

The ride home was quiet -- and direct, as promised. As she opened the car door, Sally looked up, pensive. "I think I can state with some certainty that that was a date," she announced.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.