The Pact: Episode 1 - The Elegant Solution  - Cover

The Pact: Episode 1 - The Elegant Solution

Copyright© 2009 by Thinking Horndog

Chapter 27

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 27 - In the summer between their Junior and Senior years of high school three young men make a pact to handle their sexual supply problems by seducing each other's mothers. That's just the start...

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Enema   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   BBW   Slow  

Damian and Terence were totally lost, of course, but the others got it -- and Lon assumed a leadership role. Whistling, he gathered the others off near the pool edge while Candace sauntered toward the lounge chairs, the other women following slowly. "Okay, that's the game, then," he announced. For Damian and Terence's benefit, he clarified, "The excuse is suntan oil, but what this really is, is an opportunity to feel up the woman or women of your choice. Basically, nothing is off-limits -- unless someone decides it is, and with Mama running things, that will get frowned on." He thought a moment. "Two on one is okay; you guys probably realize that we only have one new woman to play with, while you have three," he added, picking out the Carter brothers. "Ummm, doing your own mother is frowned on -- one of the basics of the group is no incest -- but you can watch, if you like..."

"Why did you say that?" Rick queried.

"Well, YOUR mother basically MADE you, the other day..."

"Oh," Rick grunted, adding, "I don't recommend it..."

"Let's all move around," Lon suggested. "The only limitation is no rubbing your own Mama..." This got general nods. "Let's not leave anyone out, either," he added. "That's not nice." More nods. He clapped his hands, "Break!" and the boys split up.

Candace, who was standing beside a lounger and starting to get bored, opened her mouth -- and closed it. The boys had obviously come up with some plan ... Instead, she undid her bikini top and bent to step out of her bottoms, flicking a glance at the other women, all of whom had arrayed themselves near loungers, for compliance.

Louise, one lounger down, shrugged, and reached for her top's clasps, thinking, 'Yeah, this will work... ' Jean stopped and looked flustered for a second before pulling ties, but Beth just started peeling.

The boys had a plan, but no assigned targets; they started milling around. "Spread yourselves," Lon murmured, "a bit here, a bit there ... I'll start Beth."

"I got the little one," Damian grunted, orienting on Jean. That more or less set Terence's target for him; he headed for Candace.

Toby eyed Rick. "You take the top -- I'll take the bottom. Then we can switch off..." Rick nodded; Louise was handled.

The next task was locating oil; it was found to be in a couple of beach bags sitting up near the house. Toby headed off to get it, and Candace addressed another issue. "Boys! We're naked, here..."

Lon and Rick glanced at each other, perplexed, then it hit Rick. "Oh! Shuck!" He stooped to get out of his swim trunks.

"Riiiight!" Lon grinned and followed suit.

Jean watched with a mix of fascination and trepidation as the nicer-looking of Louise's sons looked around, shrugged, and shoved down his trunks, revealing a half-hard, uncircumcised penis that was already over five inches in length. Hugh just hadn't been big...

Candace's eyes were just hungry; Terence was already up and running. He exposed a joystick about the same length as Lon's, if maybe a bit thicker, in a nest of dark, springy curls. The suntan oil gambit wasn't going to last long, if Candace had any say in the matter -- she was ready to take THAT on NOW! "Oooo! Nice!" she cooed. "Bring that here, Honey -- I'll oil it while you're oiling me..."

'THIS is shit hot!' Terence thought. 'Three seconds and she's got her hand on my dick... ' Encouraged, he set oily hands directly on Candace's breasts.

"That's it," Honey," she purred, "Work the light spots..."

Damian grinned, watching Big Bro go to work two chairs over. Lon's mama, the bossy blonde bitch, was working his joint already ... In the foreground, Rick was collecting one of Mama's somewhat droopy titties; Mama was basically looking straight up at his meat from under his balls ... The little guy, Toby, was working Mama's left leg, bending it at the knee and spreading it from the other one in the process ... Damian turned his attention to Rick's little mama, who was ogling his dick and licking her lips, nervously. "That's, uh, nice looking..." she stammered.

"Well, it looks like you can touch it," Damian replied, reaching out to put oily hands on the stiff nubs that capped her little titties. This bitch -- Jean? -- was pretty nice, for being skinny; obviously, she was a natural redhead -- her creamy, freckled skin told you that, even before you saw her pubic hair. Damian figured that she was probably a once-in-a-lifetime fuck, unless he became a rock star, or something... "How's this?" he asked, gently working her nipples.

"Nice," Jean replied, looking up from jacking back Damian's foreskin to check to see if Toby was watching. Toby DID look up, but only to nod; then he went back to sliding a hand up Louise's inner thigh and into her crotch. Fine! If he was going to INSIST that she fuck a black guy ... She leaned forward and started licking Damian's glans.

"I'm sorry," Beth sighed, watching the others.

"I'm not," Lon replied. "I volunteered; I want to get mine in before they discover who the best fuck is!"

Beth dimpled. "You say the sweetest things! Let me work on you -- don't worry too much about getting me oily -- but -- ahhh! -- that feels good!" Lon's hands were working her big jugs, collecting the nipples in the web between his thumb and forefinger while palming and squeezing them. She reached up to jack back his foreskin while cradling his balls with her other hand.

Louise glanced around to see what she could get away with -- and determined that it was quite a lot! Everybody was actively fondling a cock -- at least; Jean was sucking Damian off, apparently! That being the case ... Louise reached up to fondle Rick's cock and balls, which were suspended above her head as he pretended to oil -- but mostly fondled -- Louise's tits...

It was a nice cock -- about the size of Fred's, which was generally a crowd-pleaser; odd that the women had indicated that Rick had the least going for him...

It was hard to concentrate on anything, though, because she was getting so much attention; Rick was mauling her tits and making happy grunts in tune with her somewhat clumsy jacking of his cock from below, and she had her knees up and spread for Toby, who was pretending to oil her bottom half -- but was really just beginning to tease the outer lips of her twat with his fingers, having spent the last few minutes kind of sneaking up on it.

This prompted her to glance down between Rick's arms as he mauled her tits to see what Toby was up to. Toby had one knee on the foot of the lounger and was bent forward, sliding his fingers along her inner thighs; Louise's eyes were attracted to his cock as it bobbed under him. Up tight against his belly, she was seeing it head-on -- and what was visible was a nice looking, chunky glans -- hefty looking, like a plum. Then he relaxed a bit and her eyes popped as the tip dropped, exposing the length of the shaft behind it. 'DAMN!' Louise thought, 'the little guy is hung like a small pony! Holy shit!' Toby caught her eye and looked away, embarrassed -- and Louise couldn't begin to guess why! No wonder the women kowtowed to the little bastard! Shit, this was gonna be FUN!

Toby's embarrassment shifted his gaze away from his work to Jean, who was actively sucking Damian -- but watching him out of the corner of her eye. Toby recognized this act of defiance for what it was -- the question was what to do about it. He settled for a tight nod of approval, without an accompanying smile, which might have passed the message that he didn't care. He DID care, but this was the correct thing for her to be doing -- and, to be fair, he didn't care THAT much, because from his perspective it WAS the correct thing. But he knew better than to send any signals that she would interpret as indifference...

So he watched her as she got into it -- and Damian, grunting softly, put a big hand behind her head to drive her a bit further ... Secretly, Toby was mildly amused. 'That'll teach her to act up, ' he thought. After watching a few seconds to ensure that Damian wasn't forcing her too much, he returned his attention to Louise -- but not before Louise grunted, "Damian, be careful you don't get stupid and choke her."

"Yes, Ma'am," Damian replied. Jean hadn't started out that great, but she'd doubled up and things were almost as good as Big Bro could make them, so he really didn't need to force her. Shit, he might bust a nut in her mouth soon if she didn't let up...

Lon glanced around; it seemed to him that everyone had gotten a chance to get acquainted... "Let's swap around, guys. Share the wealth..." Everybody looked up and asked questions with their eyes. "Hmmm. Terence, why don't you come over here. Damian, shift to Mama, and I'll take Jean. Toby, you and Rick can swap ends. Everybody cool with that?" He asked the question, but his eyes were on Jean ... But Jean nodded, thoughtfully, and Lon checked elsewhere, quickly, before directing, "Okay, let's do it..."

Terence wasn't thrilled at the change-up; he had one hand on a decent-sized titty and a finger stuck between the loose lips of a bare pussy -- this bitch was just like the sluts in fuck flicks! She kept telling him shit to do and calling him Honey, but she was jacking his meat pretty professionally ... Candace sensed his reluctance and smiled at him. "I'll be here when the time comes -- you might as well check out the competition..."

"Awright..." Terence withdrew his finger from her wet twat and stood up. At least Beth -- the big bitch -- had nice big tits...

Backing away from Jean's mouth wasn't number one on Damian's list, either, but he did it. As he passed him, Terence winked and muttered, "She's shaved, Man. Hot shit..." Damian grinned. "Hey," he announced himself to Candace.

"Hi, Hon," Candace replied. "Your brother got most of the oiling done, but if you see somewhere that it needs rubbing in or something..."

"Cool..." Damian gave the woman a good visual going over -- and she passed. He was going to fuck this one, if he could. The redhead, too, no doubt about it, but this one looked pretty good... "Did he do your ass and everything?" he asked.

"Well, no, actually, he didn't, now that I think about it..." Candace rolled over and knelt up on the chair, gazing at Damian over her shoulder with laughing eyes. "Think you can get at it now?"

"Yeah, I imagine." Damian, grinning from ear to ear, stepped up and began rubbing her bare ass and exposed bald pussy. 'Yeah, just like a fuck flick slut... ' This was gonna be one Hell of an afternoon...

Lon approached Jean tentatively, "Hi."

"Hi, Lon."

"About the other day..."

"Let's forget about it, okay? It's ... over..." Jean smiled a gentle smile of forgiveness. "It looks like we're doing asses..."

"Cool." Lon waited while Jean arranged herself on her hands and knees then put a hand on her ass, circled to her side, and started rubbing fingers of the other hand along her crack. Jean reached across under her chest with her right hand and captured Lon's cock, jacking it gently.

Terence approached Beth directly; she arched her back to present her heavy, rounded breasts. Now that he got a look at her, naked, she wasn't the porker he'd assumed she would be -- there weren't any huge rolls of juddering flab ... Terence had seen some big bitches in his time, (some of them were relatives), and this ho' wasn't in the same class. Still, she dropped her eyes and muttered, "I know -- I'm an old fat woman. But if you can stand to look at me, you can have it," her eyes came up to meet his, "any time..." By then, Terence had a double handful of fat nipple -- and they were mighty fine!

"I, uh, wasn't nice," he stammered. "You're, uh, not bad..."

"Why, thank you, Sweetie!" Beth dimpled, then got wistful. "Can I touch it?"

"Oh, yeah! Sure!" Knowing hands closed on his meat and started expertly rubbing and pleasing it.

Louise had rolled over and presented her ass end while Toby and Rick switched places; Rick didn't complain, and Louise found herself face to face with Toby's cock. "That's, um, pretty nice," she got out. It was a cock to drool over, if you were into sucking cock -- long, hard, with a purple plum of a head and no foreskin. Toby made to close up and reach under her to collect her tits, which were drooping below her chest, but that put his erection in the way. He made to pass it along her cheek, but Louise looked up at him and said, "Why don't you just feed it to me..."

Toby hesitated and glanced to his left at Jean -- and she was looking back, red-faced, but it was arousal; Lon had her good and wet from the three fingers he was running along her crack from clit to asshole. At this point, watching Toby get serviced was just another source of arousal ... Toby turned back to Louise, backed off a bit, and docked his glans in her open mouth.

Louise knew what she was doing; that was immediately clear. Her mouth was a slick, wet oven that clamped on him while laving the underside of his glans with a saliva-slick tongue. Fred loved getting his dick sucked, and as a result Louise was an expert; Toby groaned in ecstasy.

Damian got a look at Lon's technique and tried it; it brought his dick just under Candace's breasts, which gave it another soft surface to rub against while Candace reached under to jack him. "Mmmmm, that's nice, Hon," she purred as his hand slid up and down along her droopy labia.

Damian played with her ass with his left hand for a bit, then hunched over her to capture a hanging tit. 'Yeah, this is a sweet piece... ' he thought.

Rick, seeing that the position was apparently the preferred one, shifted so he could do the same things with Louise. The undersides of her droopy breasts alternately captured and released his cock as she rocked slowly forward and back, taking in and releasing what she could of Toby's big cock. 'Okay, ' Rick thought, 'she's gonna be fun... '

Everyone was getting heated; suntan oil had long since ceased to be a primary excuse -- and nobody was saying much, other than grunts and groans. This went on for a couple of minutes -- but there was a third rotation required. "Let's go again," Lon croaked. There were multiple groans. "C'mon, it's only fair ... Ummm..." That he was going to Louise was clear -- what else was? "Damian, you're on Beth, Terence, you're here ... I've got Louise ... Um, Rick, that leaves Mama..." Looking down at Jean, he muttered, "Thanks..."

"You're welcome, Dear," Jean replied, eyes smoky.

Damian had the longest walk. "I'll be back," he promised Candace.

"You do that, Hon," Candace replied, smiling.

Rick backed away from Louise, rubbed her ass for a moment, and moved to take Damian's place playing in Candace's crotch.

Toby backed out of Louise's clutches and circled behind her, mumbling, "Your turn," to Lon as he approached. Louise got another eyeful of serious meat; although it was uncircumcised and not quite as big as Toby's, Lon was packing. Louise didn't stand on ceremony; she reached out right away, collecting his shaft and peeling back the foreskin before sucking it into her mouth.

Terence had only a little distance to go, and Jean was ready for him, taking his cock directly into her hand and bringing it to her mouth. Black cocks didn't seem to be that much different than white ones and her clitoris was starting to smoke; Terence was big enough that he could hunch over her and work her labia with a huge hand. As Damian passed on the way to see Beth, Terrence rumbled, "We may have been a little quick to judge that one, Bro," flicking his eyes at Beth. "Those hooters..."

Damian nodded and swept on; Beth awaited him, apparently calmly. "What would you like?" she asked. "Nobody has done my ass..."

"Well, get up that way, and I'll find an end," Damian replied, cocking his head as he looked at her. There was something about the offer ... He shook his head.

Big Bro was right, maybe -- chubby, she was, but she wasn't sporting any major rolls. The jugs WERE nice, and they were the biggest ones in the group; he circled to the front to collect them in his hands for a moment, then moved on. The ass -- well, it was big -- but it wasn't HUGE, like Aunt Matilda's. Beth had some fur on her pussy; maybe he could talk her into shaving it off like the blonde -- Candace? It was just ... sluttier, somehow. The pussy was more compact than he expected -- and wetter! Shit, there was a trail down her leg and the lips were wide open, and he hadn't touched it yet! He went ahead, and his finger sank between her inner lips immediately -- but her hole was tight when he found it. She gasped as he sank it in her to the hilt. "You like that?"

"Yessss..."

He pumped the finger in and out of her -- and she started backing into it. Chubby she might be, but Beth was obviously hot! He'd have to remember to do her -- but the redhead went first.

Terence was pleased with the redhead, too! Tiny as she was, she was almost aggressive, now that she was fired up. She was gonna be a sweet piece; Mama got them into a serious deal here -- that was obvious! He glanced over at Mama, only to find her sucking Lon's dick -- and THAT was arousing ... Mama's thick lips wrapped around the cock of the blonde swim team god -- fuckin' SWEET! Terence got his nose rubbed in the fact that he was going to see his mother fucking at that point -- something he hadn't REALLY thought about before ... She was doing serious slut shit, too, working Lon's cock pretty seriously ... Yeah, Mama was doing her own fuck flick slut imitation, and it was a pretty good one!

"Gawd, I'm sooo hot!" Candace moaned, backing into Rick's hand.

"Yeah, me, too!" Rick agreed.

Louise eyed them and grunted, but her mouth was full -- and Toby was pushing two fingers in and out of her cunt, stirring THAT...

Jean had her hands on Terence's hips and Terence was playing with her hair while she licked and sucked at his meat; he wanted to flex his hips and bury it -- bad -- but he knew better than to burn his bridges...

Damian had two fingers in Beth -- and she was trying to get at his cock, but he was poorly positioned for it, being basically behind her. Damian needed to stick his dick in something; when were they gonna stop farting around?

Now, actually -- Candace gasped, "Okay, everybody's acquainted! I don't want to get a sunburn, so let's all go inside and get comfy and fuck?"

"Hear, hear!" Rick seconded the motion as Candace got to her feet. Louise picked up on things and reluctantly backed off Lon's cock; Toby stepped back and pulled his hand away from her smoking crotch to give her room to move.

Jean's pussy was on fire; Terence's fingers were almost as big as Hugh's cock had been, and she was a good distance downrange toward a climax. As for Terence's penis, well, it seemed to belong in her mouth ... But Terence removed his big fingers from her soaking cunny and backed away, taking his cock with him. "We're movin'," he grunted. Jean looked at him vacantly, not comprehending, so he took her biceps in his hand, tugging. "C'mon Babe." Jean glanced around owlishly as she let Terence lead her from the lounger behind the others.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.