The Pact: Episode 1 - The Elegant Solution  - Cover

The Pact: Episode 1 - The Elegant Solution

Copyright© 2009 by Thinking Horndog

Chapter 28

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 28 - In the summer between their Junior and Senior years of high school three young men make a pact to handle their sexual supply problems by seducing each other's mothers. That's just the start...

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Enema   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   BBW   Slow  

Damian levered himself up off of Jean and she immediately grabbed a couch pillow to cover her face with. "What's wrong?" he grunted.

"I'm so embarrassed," Jean replied, her voice muffled by the pillow. "I acted like a total slut..."

"Oh." 'Wasn't she supposed to?' Damian sighed and got up. "Want something to drink?"

"Okay. Sprite or something?" Jean's voice sounded choked.

Damian headed for the mini-bar, idly watching Rick plow Beth. She was getting into it -- you could tell by the things she was saying -- calling Rick 'Baby' and 'Sweetie' and such...

"Get up," Terence grunted. He was thirsty, too...

Candace, straddling him, asked, "Why? You're still hard..."

'And you're greedy, aren't you?' Terence thought, 'As well as being bossy and havin' a big head... ' "I'm thirsty."

"Oh, all right..." Candace climbed off Terence and slid down off the table. "So," she asked Toby, who was using the table edge for support as he got up, "How's our newest female member?"

"I had fun," Toby replied, smiling down at Louise.

"Shit, so did I!" Louise exclaimed. "Don't feel like you've got to do without while I'm around!"

Damian appeared around the corner of the table and waved a hand at his mother to shush her, then turned to Toby. "Jean was fine, during, but I think she's fucked up now..."

Toby grimaced. Louise lifted a hand. "Help me up -- I'll go with you." Toby hauled on her, almost overbalancing, but he braced against the table while Louise got her legs under her, then the trio headed for the couch.

Terence, at the mini-bar, selected a soda and asked, "Want anything?"

Candace, watching Beth and Rick with a mildly irritated expression, murmured, "A coke, I guess."

Beth was on her knees and elbows, puffing, moaning, "Oh, Baby! That's it! Yes! Yes!" Rick was grinning from ear to ear as he continued to stroke.

Terence grimaced -- what the fuck was that bitch Candace's problem? She seemed to be Hell bent on keeping Beth from having any fun ... He brought back the soda to Candace and turned to watch Beth and Rick enjoying themselves. "I don't get it."

"What?" Candace eyed him.

"Why are you on Beth's case? Doesn't she have enough problems?"

"What do you mean? What problems?" Candace demanded.

"Well, she's big ... of the three of you..." Terence shrugged.

Candace sighed. "Part of it is personal -- you wouldn't be here if she hadn't fucked up. But part of it is my job, sort of. You see, she likes being bossed around -- and I like doing it. So I'm sort of her keeper..."

"But you have to mess with her?"

"It's part of the deal. If I don't make her do things she doesn't want to -- or at least challenge her -- then I'm not in control..."

Terence stood there watching, poker-faced. "She sucks a helluva mean dick, from what I saw..."

Candace eyed him for a moment. "Choke her a bit, if you can."

Terence shrugged and stepped forward...

Lon had it all from the couch arm; Toby, Damian and Louise coming around to see Jean, and Mama siccing Terence on Beth. Well, he could probably listen to Jean...

Terence approached Beth, "Hey, uh, Beth..."

"Um?" Beth was recovering from one of her short-pop orgasms. She looked up at the black boy owlishly.

"I'd really like to get one of those blowjobs..."

"Oh ... Uh! Kay..." Beth struggled up on her hands. Terence and Rick locked eyes, then Rick's glance shifted to Candace and disgust colored his features.

Terence grimaced. "I'll, uh, wait..."

"Thanks, Man." Rick grinned.

"I can, um..." Beth protested -- but she was clearly not all there...

"Well, why don't you just hang onto me while Rick finishes..."

"Okay." Beth took Terence by the hips and buried her nose in his crotch next to his erect cock, where she obviously took great delight in inhaling his musk, by the sound of her gasps and snorts...

Lon shook his head and shifted his attention to Ring Two...

"Jean?" Toby said gently.

"What?" The response was petulant.

"What's wrong?"

"I ... YOU know! I made a spectacle of myself..." Jean wailed.

"More than anyone else here? Are you sure?" Toby replied.

"I'm ... not supposed to!"

Toby opened his mouth, but Louise forestalled him, "Why, Honey?"

"It wasn't Toby."

"You're not married, Hon. Hell, you're gonna raise a lot of eyebrows if you try!"

"That doesn't mean..."

" ... That you're not in a relationship?"

"Yes."

"Honey, he had sex with me! Does THAT mean you don't have a relationship?"

"Well..." Jean grimaced.

"Sweetie, do you REALLY think that I stand any chance of having a relationship with him?" Louise chided.

"Well, no -- no offence..."

"None taken, Hon," Louise smiled. "So why would you think that just because Damian gave you a tickle, Toby might think you would take up with him and have his babies, or whatever?"

Jean blanched. "Babies?"

Louise smiled. "Ridiculous, isn't it?"

"Uh, yeah..."

"Okay, then. You had sex. You enjoyed it. Your relationship with Toby is not affected. End of story..."

"But it's WRONG!" Jean wailed.

"Why, Hon?"

"It wasn't supposed to..."

"Feel good?" Louise finished. "Bullshit! Hon, your head and your heart and your pussy are in three different places -- and in many ways, they're completely independent! You need to stop being silly..."

"Toby?" Jean looked up, distraught.

"I TOLD you, Babe! It's just not a problem!"

Louise went at her again, "You need to settle back and enjoy things, and then take your man home and have HIM and see if you can't tell the difference! If you can't, then you DO have a problem -- otherwise..."

Candace had sidled up in the interim. Turning to Damian, she said, "Thanks for being sensitive to this and letting us know..."

Damian shrugged, "Hey..."

"You busy?" Candace asked. "Your brother has wandered off to get a blowjob..."

"Sure..." Damian took Candace's offered hand.

"Damian?" Jean's voice sounded behind him. When he turned to regard her, Jean added, "Thanks..." Damian waved it off; he'd just done what made sense. Besides, he had something new to deal with...

Louise drew Toby away for a private conversation, "Son, she shouldn't be here."

Toby shrugged. "I know, but we really haven't had much choice. I NEED to be here, and if she doesn't play..."

" ... She'll just get jealous," Louise finished for him. "Most times, she'd be okay, since her attitudes match what we'll call 'accepted social norms, ' but swinging? No. She needs to grow up."

"She's been hit with a lot in the last week or two."

"What about you?" Louise countered. "She's not being fair to you, either, trying to tie you down emotionally."

Toby shrugged. "In most ways, we're soul-mates. Only on this subject does she get emotional."

"She's a lot older than you are, Hon -- ultimately..."

"Ultimately will come along in due time," Toby replied. "Until it does, we both have a chance to grow..."

Louise cocked her head. "A healthy attitude -- but someone is gonna get hurt. You probably haven't been yet -- she has. I'm guessing that the sun rose and set in her hubby's ass -- and he up and died on her..."

"Something like that," Toby grimaced.

"And you're twice the man he was, in some ways..." Louise eyed him sidelong.

"Apparently."

"You're too good to give up -- but that doesn't mean she ought to have you in the first place ... It's a recipe for trouble, Boy."

"I'm playing the cards I'm dealt," Toby insisted.

"Well, all right. She has to understand that she has to share -- it'll help when the time comes," Louise advised. "We need to get her to play, too -- but this might be too public for her, you know?"

Toby grimaced. "I hadn't thought of that."

"Maybe her next partner ought to do her in private."

"Good idea."

"I can jack Terence up..." But a glance showed Beth lipping Terence's glans.

Toby frowned. "Lon might be a better choice, all around..."

"Okay," Louise nodded. The pair walked back to where Jean was watching them with some trepidation. "Honey, is this a little too public for you? A little too embarrassing?"

Jean's eyes flicked back and forth between the pair confronting her. "Well, yes."

"Would you feel better having some privacy?" Louise pressed. Jean nodded.

"I still have things to keep an eye on, here," Toby said. "I'll come to you later. In the meantime..." He turned to Lon, "Lon, could you take Jean somewhere quiet and show her a good time?"

"Huh?" Lon, blind-sided, took a moment to get himself together. "Yeah. I could take her up to my room -- or Mama's. If she wants..." He eyed Jean.

Everybody was bending over backwards; Jean realized she could be a big girl, or she could be a fuck-up... "Sure ... Okay." Remaining issues with Lon or no, she'd just consented to have sex with him, publicly -- but it was what was required...

Toby pulled her up from the couch and hugged her. "Have fun and stop worrying about what other people think. Lon will be good to you -- won't you, Bud?"

"Absolutely!" Lon took her hand and Jean found herself being led toward the stair. Looking back, she found Toby waving encouragement. He was serious, apparently...

Louise watched them depart. "Wait a bit, then go up and catch them at it if you can," she advised. "Ask her how she's doing; stick your dick in her somewhere if you can, preferably while Lon is poking her. It'll be a seal of approval thing..."

"Good idea." Toby nodded.

"I wonder when THAT is gonna shake out?" Louise wondered aloud, eyeing the Beth sandwich.

"Soon, I think," Toby opined. "Rick's had a lot of distractions, but he can't last forever..."

Sure enough, Rick suddenly went wild, humping Beth manically from behind, then buried himself, grunting as though he was trying to crawl inside of her. Beth mumbled, "Goo! Goo! Gooo!!" around the head of Terence's cock as she accepted Rick's flood. In a moment, Rick rocked back on his heels and grunted, "Thanks, Beth. I needed that," and rubbed her ass. Beth waved her arm behind her and grabbed his hand, squeezing it -- but she had other fish to fry. Rocking back and lowering her ass, she pulled Terence forward as she assumed a more vertical position, then, locking eyes with him, she started trying to shove his cock down her throat.

Terence's eyes bulged slightly as she took him down in three strokes -- half, three quarters, nose in his pubes -- and then swallowed around his buried meat. She was fucking incredible!

Louise, watching, grunted, "Damn, she's good at that shit! Go Beth!" Beth waved.

Toby, smiling gently, murmured, "Ma is what you call a total slut -- she even likes hearing about it ... She'd go for three at a time if we could organize it."

Louise shook her head. "I never knew."

"She wasn't practicing," Toby replied. "Didn't think she could. She was sure nobody would ever want any..."

Louise snorted. "It's a seller's market! If I can get laid..." She cupped her somewhat droopy tits with her hands. Her nipples still pointed outward, but overall, her breasts had that deflated look and sagged to two ribs below their attachment point on her chest.

"Yeah, well, maybe," Toby agreed. "But this crowd is known for their low self-esteem..." Louise nodded.

"That's pretty impressive!" Damian observed, from his seat on the pool table. Candace sat beside him, coaxing an erection out of his semi-soft dick with her hand; Jean had robbed him of any urgent desire by freaking on him, the silly bitch. Damian had a finger in Candace's slot, though, wiggling it between her droopy pussy lips, and he was showing signs of life...

"Yeah, she's something," Candace agreed. "I can do that, sort of, but it isn't easy..."

"Really?" Damian eyed her.

'Damn! Me and my big mouth!' "Well, like I said, sort of. I can't jam it again and again like she does, or hold it forever -- I gag three times out of four," Candace replied.

"Oh, okay." Damian sounded disappointed -- and he was.

... And Candace knew it. "I ... guess I could practice a bit..."

"That'd be cool..." Damian didn't want to press, but having Candace swallow his dick seemed like a great idea...

Candace sighed and climbed down off the table; it was time to put up or shut up. She hated to give head because it was something for nothing, but... "Uh, do you want to finish this way, or... ?"

"Huh? No, we'll fuck, if that's cool with you..."

Candace's smile was answer enough; she went to work on Damian's cock, engulfing the half-hard length and pushing her tongue under the foreskin to get at his glans and stimulate it to swell fully.

"Looks like giving head is the next order of business," Louise observed.

"I should probably save it," Toby remarked.

"Yeah, but you should be ready when you get there ... Tell you what -- I'll do Rick, if he's willing, and you guys can get another picture of me with a dick in my mouth. Then once he's up and running, I'll fluff you for Jean while he fucks me and you guys can get pictures of me doubled up..." Louise offered.

Toby eyed her suspiciously. "How come you're suddenly hot on the pictures?"

Louise grinned. "If I get a chance to show my old man at some point, he'll shit a brick! I just can't pass up the idea of having him see that..."

"I don't get it. You said you've done this all before..."

"Well, yeah, but it's a race thing. I've only done, you know, black guys. My old man could handle that, generally. But you're bigger than he is -- and you're WHITE -- he's got issues, sort of like Jean, and he'll come unglued!"

Rick, who had wandered over when his name was mentioned, whistled. "Man, that's cold!"

"Well, I owe him one -- or maybe two," Louise replied. "You two don't mind, do you? Hell, if I could organize it, I'd do all three of you, just to get the picture..."

Toby shrugged. "I'm sure it's possible, but maybe not today..."

"Some other time, then," Louise grinned. "There WILL be other times, right?"

"Looks like it," Toby observed. "Nobody has killed anybody and things are generally going well. It's probably up to you, anyway, although the existing pics are a lever..."

"I think we all want to continue to play," Louise replied. "I don't like doing without..."

"Nobody does," grinned Rick.

"Why don't you bring me that and I'll see if I can put some lead in it for you?" Louise smiled back, going to her knees.

Rick shuffled up -- who would want to pass on a blowjob, anyway? -- and Toby realized that he had photography duty. Sighing, he headed for the mini-bar.

"Jeezus! How do you do that?" Terence asked Beth. He could feel the ring of the opening of her throat around his cock...

Beth backed off. "Do you want me to do it or talk about it?"

"Both."

"Okay." She sucked him down three consecutive times and came up for air. "It's all about learning how not to gag. My ex liked to stretch my limits, so he made me practice with dildos..." She swallowed him down again.

"I'm just fuckin' amazed! Is it hard to learn?" Terence asked.

Beth backed off and eyed him, wondering why he was so fascinated with the technique and not the sensations, "It's about willpower, I guess. Once you've gotten past it the first time, then confidence kicks in and helps..." She pushed him into her throat, swallowed, backed off until she was kissing his glans, took in his head, tonguing the underside, backed off, and went deep again and swallowed before backing off again. "See? I'm not sure that deep-throating alone is the way to suck..."

"Nah," Terence agreed, "You're probably right. But us guys like to bury it -- especially when we shoot."

"Yeah," Beth mused, popping off him again. "That sucks for me -- I like the taste. When it goes right down the throat, you're past the taste buds."

"Hmph. Never thought of that," Terence grunted. "Shit! Goddamn!" he exclaimed as Beth ran through a couple of long-short cycles. "You're fuckin' amazing!"

"Why thank you, Sir!" Beth backed off and dimpled. "Are you gonna give me this load?"

"Yah."

"I'm going to get serious about it, then. We can talk after..." Beth started seriously playing the skin flute, then, leaving Terence unable to do much more than grunt and groan and clench his big fists. After a moment, seeing this, she backed off and said softly, "You can hold my head. You can fuck my face. You know I can take it. I'm your fuck toy -- play with me..." Then her mouth sucked him in again...

Titillated beyond endurance, Terence went totally fucking nuts! He put both hands in her hair and long-stroked her face for an eternal ten seconds, then held himself deep as his balls crawled right back up into his body while the crazy bitch SWALLOWED around his cock a couple of times -- then he backed off, roaring, so he could shoot seed at the back of her throat from the gates of her mouth!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.