The Pact: Episode 1 - The Elegant Solution  - Cover

The Pact: Episode 1 - The Elegant Solution

Copyright© 2009 by Thinking Horndog

Chapter 29

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 29 - In the summer between their Junior and Senior years of high school three young men make a pact to handle their sexual supply problems by seducing each other's mothers. That's just the start...

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Enema   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   BBW   Slow  

Upstairs, things had started slowly, but were moving well. Jean had been obviously reluctant, so Lon had taken things easy, taking her to his mother's room, rather than his own, figuring that was a less threatening environment.

Jean plopped on the bed and put her head in her hands. "Everybody is telling me that I'm acting like a complete fool. That's not the normal thing..."

Lon shrugged. "I think you were right, originally -- but it didn't do any good, because, dangerous or not, we were gonna do it. Now, though -- well, you don't seem to have your head on straight..."

"If you have a relationship..." Jean began.

"If your relationship is based on sleeping around, the rules don't apply," Lon interrupted. "You're talking about love and marriage and stuff. This is sex -- and it's supposed to be JUST sex!"

"Well, what if it isn't?" Jean asked, stubbornly.

"Lookit," Lon said, exasperated. "Even if you and Toby decide to have babies together and make Rick a stepson, Toby has other shit to deal with. For one thing, he needs to keep Mama in line, and that could turn out to be a full time job. Thus far, Beth is the only woman in the group who doesn't want his cock in her -- and she hasn't had him, or all bets would probably be off! Now, what you and Toby do are up to you and Toby -- but if you try to take him out of circulation, there will be trouble -- that's all there is to it! You see that, don't you?"

"Well, yeah -- but I don't have to like it!"

Lon rolled his eyes. "I don't have to tell you what kind of things could happen if you piss Mama off -- you're generally pretty smart. Toby's looking at this from his end -- he's protecting his mama and he's TRYING to protect YOU! But you want to go all jealous on him..." He shook his head. "I'm not here to compete with him -- I'm here more or less to even things up. Toby has to spread himself around right now. You can sit around and count how many times and stew about it, or you can spread YOURSELF -- which has benefits."

"What benefits?" Jean sulked.

"It's not one-sided," Lon replied. "If nothing else, you can say to yourself, 'Sure, he fucks around -- but I do, too.' That keeps you from getting too out to lunch about the whole thing. Second -- do you think that if we have sex -- even GREAT sex -- you're gonna fall head over heels in love with me?"

"Well, no."

"Are you sweet on Damian?"

"No."

"Okay, then. This kind of thing will act as a reminder to you that just because he sticks his cock in some chick, it isn't a contract of marriage -- because it isn't for YOU, either!" Lon insisted.

"Well, what if I get all wild and slutty? It's embarrassing!" Jean retorted.

"You mean like Mama gets? And Beth gets? And, apparently, how Louise gets? You'd be having fun! What's so embarrassing? Especially when everyone ELSE is? Why do you always have to hold yourself to some tight-ass standard?"

"I don't know!" Jean glared at the floor.

"You need to get over it," Lon insisted. "You need to relax and have fun and let Toby do his thing -- and help, if you can. I guarantee you that you don't want to push him to make hard choices. He's still got his head on straight -- where do you figure that will leave YOU?"

This insight rocked Jean's world; Lon's observation hit right at her core. "So..."

Lon saw that he'd finally hit a hot button -- so he hammered it, "If you force him to pick between you and his Mama..."

Jean blanched. "So what do I do?"

Lon shrugged. "I wouldn't give him shit about fucking Mama or Louise, for starters. And I think I'd be making friends and influencing people among the guys. Toby is the unofficial top dog right now -- and, well, it won't be good if you screw that up for him. I mean, if you're his woman, don't you want to help him? Be on his side?"

Jean pondered this. "I'm screwing him up."

Lon shrugged. "I think so. You and he are a lot alike -- generally. But you're all over the map on this, and it's fucking him up. Instead of counting on you he has to baby-sit you..."

"I see that. What do I do?"

Lon shrugged. "Be there for him. Put the psycho-babe stuff aside and do what he needs you to do. Nobody expects you not to prefer to fuck him before everyone else -- shit, you don't think you're not HIS preferred partner, do you?"

"No..."

"Okay, then. He's unavailable right now, taking care of business. You can joggle his elbow by making him worry about what you're up to, or you can help him out by making friends on the male side of the fence..." Lon shrugged. "It's a power base thing, if nothing else -- but it would be better for everybody if you had fun doing it..."

And there it was -- what she'd been lacking: a justifiable reason to have fun. Because if she acted like she was going to the gallows, before or after, she was causing problems for Toby. She turned it around in her head, looking for issues, but it made sense; if she tore at the fabric of the group, she undercut her man -- and if she did that, she endangered their relationship. And that took precedence over any stresses to their relationship that having sex with someone else might cause -- because there was no reason for a little sex with someone she didn't have any emotional attachment to to CAUSE a stress on their relationship! "Thanks, Lon -- this has been ... enlightening. I owe you one. Maybe I owe you two. How about a little foreplay, and then you can collect?"

"Huh?"

Jean wrinkled her nose playfully. "I think maybe we ought to fuck, don't you? That's what we came up here for..."

"Well, yeah..." he eyed her suspiciously.

"What's wrong?" Jean asked.

"I thought we were arguing, basically."

"Well, when you're right, you're right..." Jean replied. "I'm slow, but I'm not stupid. You presented a pretty convincing case -- I'm gonna buck up and stop acting like a fool, because it messes up the man I..."

Lon eyed her. "You might as well say it..."

"Love..." Jean mused for a second on the word and its meaning to her, then changed up: "How about sixty-nine, for starters? That will get everything nice and wet..." She draped herself back on the bed.

"Sure..." Lon wasn't used to winning arguments with women -- but you don't look a gift horse in the mouth, either. He arranged himself on his side opposite her, lifted her leg, and zeroed in on the feminine aroma...

It took him all of two seconds to find what was undoubtedly leftovers from Damian's earlier deposit -- which left him in a quandary. He could have a fit and screw up something that was finally moving in the right direction, or he could ignore the whole thing. After a moment's thought, during which he fingered her a bit, he decided that if they were going to do gang-bangs regularly, this kind of thing was going to happen; best get used to it. Shrugging, he put his tongue back to work...

'Big cocks, ' Jean mused, taking Lon's into her mouth, 'Everybody seems to have one... ' Hugh's endowments, however nice they had seemed to her at the time, were coming up tiny in comparison to Lon, or the Carter boys -- even Rick -- and most CERTAINLY Toby ... Foreskins were a new thing, too, but she was getting the hang of them. She worked her tongue under Lon's, eliciting a groan as she circled the head of his cock with it under the retractable covering. Lon was demonstrating the familiarity with her vagina that he had gained so expensively a few days before; Jean's clitoris was buzzing. The thought that she enjoyed cunnilingus perhaps a bit too much flickered past in her consciousness, but she was in no condition to examine it. Lon's tongue was all over her pudenda, and he knew where to go and for how long ... Fortunately, his penis was extending itself and becoming rock-hard, too, under her lips and tongue, because now that the gloves were off, he was driving her nuts! "Oh, God!" she moaned. "Let's do it!"

Lon chuckled as he repositioned; Jean couldn't say 'fuck', apparently. She could do it, though; she grabbed her knees as he knelt up, pulling her legs up and back, making her wide open as he settled above her. He replaced her hands on her knees with his once the tip of his cock was lodged in her and leaned in to drive it home.

"Huuungh! Uuuuuhhh! Yessssss!!!" Now that she felt free to enjoy herself, making passionate noises was okay, too; Jean let Lon know that he was doing a good job. "God! Yes! Do it! Uuuhh!"

Fairly quickly, Jean encouraged Lon to jack up the pace to the point that it was punishing for both of them; one side effect was that Lon got to actually see Jean's little titties jiggle on her chest -- something that their firmness usually didn't allow. This was a different ride than the time he 'raped' her (he still didn't see it that way); that time had been part demonstration, part rape, and the remainder a contest of wills. This time Jean was cooperating fully -- something he frankly never expected to see. But there it was; she was holding herself wide open and rocking her pussy up to meet him -- and she hadn't fooled with rubbers, either. This was good pussy -- but the ride was bumpy. Lon was used to Beth, who was padded here and there, if maybe a bit less flexible; Jean might have a LITTLE fat under the fur patch on her mons, but it wasn't much -- and there certainly wasn't any along the corded tendons of her open thighs! Somehow, she was rocking her pussy up so his down-stroke went straight in, then dropping it so he rubbed the top of it on the back-stroke -- something only a contortionist should have been able to do -- and it was nice, but he was gonna have a bruised pubic bone. She had her hands on his shoulders, and every time he slowed down past a certain point, she started hauling and tugging, keeping things in high gear.

To be fair, if he hadn't already dropped a load in Beth's magic mouth, he'd have been shooting in Jean inside of three minutes; as it was, Jean got cherry red as was her wont and her grunts went up the scale ... Suddenly, she was wailing, and trying to haul herself up onto his cock by a grip around his hips that she really didn't have arms long enough to get -- and she scratched the living shit out of him! "HEY!"

"Hunh? Oh! Sorry!" Was she getting even again? No, the look on her face was mixed exhaustion and contrition -- he believed her. "I got carried away," she mumbled, gasping.

"Well, those fingernails hurt!" Lon complained. "Watch it!"

"Okay." She rubbed his shoulders in apology. But in less than a minute she was hauling on him again, urging more speed...

Suddenly, Toby was there. "Jeezus, Man!" Lon grunted, "You ... must be ... part jackrabbit! She's ... trying to ... kill me!"

Toby chuckled. "Things are going better than I expected."

"Toby!" Jean cried. "You're hard..."

Toby chuckled. "I saved it for you."

"Gimmee!"

Toby shuffled up close and Jean sucked him in -- but she was glassy-eyed, so her mouth was mostly a warm, wet place to keep his cock hard. "So how are you guys doing?"

"We ... had a ... talk..." Lon puffed. "Suddenly ... she was ... good to go ... She's working ... on two ... Scratched me..."

"Well, you've definitely got her going," Toby observed. From experience, he could tell Jean was close to orgasm. He reached between the pair and collected one of her puffy nipples and started mauling it between two fingers.

"AAWWWWW!!!" Jean squalled around Toby's cock and went nuts, trying to crawl up Lon's cock from below; Lon lost control and crashed into her when she shifted to wrap her legs around him, breaking his bracing position with his hands on her knees and forcing him to brace his arms on the bed, basically carrying her on his hands and knees while she clung to him and rammed her pussy against him.

"Jeezus!" Lon yelled in surprise. Toby had to snatch his hand back during the crash -- and his cock, too, for that matter. Now he stood watching as Jean thrashed her way through an orgasm, while his friend gave him a second opinion on the subject of her orgasmic response. "I think she's some kind of vampire rabbit, or something!"

Toby laughed. The good news was that Jean was apparently going at it full bore and not faking anything. She flopped back down on the bed, visibly wasted from the orgasm -- but Lon wasn't done, and he was going to get even! Jean's antics had brought him to the edge, and he didn't want to lose it while she recovered, so he slid his arms under her shoulders and picked her up like a rag doll while pounding into her, getting the extra stimulation he needed to get him that last little bit. "AAAAAHHHHHHHHGGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!" he yelled, while his cock swelled and pulsed in the tiny redhead's channel, "FUUUUCK!!!"

When it was over, Lon managed to lay Jean down, then back off her before collapsing on his side. "Jeezus! What a workout!"

Toby grinned, eyeing his friend. "Did you leave me any?"

Lon rolled his eyes, but Jean, well on the way to recovery, smiled and murmured, "Always." She reached out and collected Toby's cock in her small hand, rubbing it while she turned to her erstwhile partner. "Thank you, Lon..."

"You're welcome," Lon groaned while he dragged himself from the bed. "You two have fun -- I'm going downstairs where it's safe..." He staggered off.

Toby crawled onto the bed. "So how are you?"

"I'm fine," Jean smiled. "Put it in me..." Toby crawled onto the bed and assumed the position vacated by Lon, kneeling up and inserting the tip of his cock in Jean's weeping hole. Jean pulled herself onto him by the simple expedient of wrapping her legs around his hips and tightening their grip.

"No problems, then?" Toby asked, sighing as his cock seated itself in his lover.

"No," Jean replied. "Lon pointed out something that I'd been missing -- I'd been selfish, causing you problems and undercutting your authority, not helping you. I don't want to do that -- I want to help, not be a burden..."

"You're never a burden," Toby insisted.

"Love me, then," Jean sighed. Lon had gone deep, but now she was full. Toby set up a stroke about half as fast as the one Jean had goaded Lon to maintain; he'd learned to either ignore her urgings for greater speed or make her ride on top -- something he might do, next round ... It was time to remind her who loved her...


Lon stopped to hit the refrigerator for a soda and to pee, then headed downstairs to the rec room. The Carter boys had Beth and Mama bent over the couch, side by side, while Rick was working on Louise atop the pool table, missionary-style. Lon wandered between the two areas of activity, idly getting an eyeful; Rick was using Louise's somewhat deflated-looking breasts as handholds, apparently -- and Louise wasn't complaining. Instead, she was rolling her eyes and snapping her head back and forth an urging him on, "Ride me, Baby! Ride that pussy! Bring me home! Make me cum again, you stud!" Lon grinned to himself; Rick probably needed that ... He swept around the end of the couch and orbited the front side.

Terence and Damian were exhibiting two contrasting styles; Damian was pounding Mama like he was driving nails, while Terence was giving Beth long, slow strokes. Well, Mama liked it hard and fast ... In fact she was she was grunting "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Oh, shit! Yeah! Yeah! Fuck! Fuck!" in tune to Damian's pounding. Damian was grinning fiercely, his teeth locked while he hammered her. As Lon watched, Damian let go of one of Mama's shoulders and grabbed a handful of her hair, pulling her head back. Mama's eyes went wild; she wailed "Oh, no, FUUUUUCK!" and went straight into what was obviously a wild orgasm, quivering all over while her mouth went slack and her eyes rolled up. Lon grunted to himself; obviously, Damian had found a couple of keys to Mama ... Mama sagged, just as Damian slammed her four times extra hard and started grunting, obviously shooting a load into her, from the look on his face. Lon moved on...

As Lon came up on Beth from the front, he discovered why Terence was taking it easy... "It's okay, Sweetie," Beth crooned. "My ass is ready for you now -- you can speed up and enjoy yourself! In fact, if it gets too loose, you might want to swat it to get me to tighten up..." Terence picked up his stroke rate, visibly, without trying to emulate his brother. "Hi, Lonnie! Want me to suck you?" Beth asked sunnily.

"I'll wait," Lon replied, cupping her cheek and smiling at her, "Jean emptied me out, I think..."

"Oh?" Beth replied. "Things went okay, then?"

"Yeah," Lon nodded. "We had a talk. I pointed out to her that she was undercutting Toby and messing him up -- joggling his elbow, instead of helping him. Somehow, I must have said something she considered important, because she settled down ... Well, her head did, anyway; her body sure didn't! Jean fucks like a jackrabbit on steroids!"

Damian, backing away from Mama, grunted agreement. "She gets all stupid, afterward, but she's a helluva ride..." Damian was MORE than happy with the day's activities, despite Jean's crash after their run-in. Obviously, that hadn't been his fault ... Candace had been even better, if possible, and Damian was momentarily sated. "Do you girls clean us up, after?" he asked, eyeing the streaks of white goo striping his shaft.

"I do," Beth replied. "If Mistress won't..."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.