The Pact: Episode 1 - The Elegant Solution  - Cover

The Pact: Episode 1 - The Elegant Solution

Copyright© 2009 by Thinking Horndog

Chapter 30

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 30 - In the summer between their Junior and Senior years of high school three young men make a pact to handle their sexual supply problems by seducing each other's mothers. That's just the start...

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Enema   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   BBW   Slow  

Candace was amazed; the active sex part of the party was over by about three-thirty, and Beth took the Carter family back to the hospital about five. Candace had Beth come back, ostensibly to pick up Toby -- but Toby left with Jean, so when she got back, Candace decided to get in a little abuse. "Come on up to my room, Hon -- my pussy's sore -- I want you to lap it." Beth didn't complain; soon the pair were naked on Candace's somewhat-used bed (Toby, Lon and Jean had left a wet spot) and Beth was lapping her Mistress's vulva. "Um, yeah, that's it..." Candace moaned, tugging a nipple. "So what did Terence think of the enema demonstration?"

"He was very interested, Mistress," Beth supplied -- but she didn't volunteer a couple of facts -- like the fact that Terence actually took and suffered through an enema! He was very embarrassed about it all, but fascinated with her deep-throat prowess and the whole enema issue -- and he apparently liked having his ass played with ... Beth basically felt that he had more or less divulged secrets, so even though he had asked her not to tell any of the guys, she extended her vow of secrecy to Candace -- besides, Candace might use it on him if she found out...

"Look," he'd begged, "Next time you do that and I'm around, see if you can come up with some way for me to watch up close, willya? I'm REAL interested..." Beth had promised -- but she wondered why Terence was so interested in such things. The obvious conclusion didn't make a whole lot of sense, since Terence was obviously a stud...

Since Toby was obviously spending the night with Jean, Candace extended things, keeping Beth with her for the night. It was a pleasant evening for Candace -- and not too terribly onerous for Beth, although she knew better than to say as much. About ten p.m., Candace sent her downstairs for the strap-on and proceeded to use it on her -- but again, that wasn't the punishment it might have been. The ping-pong paddle swats on her ass, on the other hand, were less than pleasant -- but Candace didn't wear her ass out with it...

Lon was blissfully unaware of the situation, having plopped in the den in front of the big-screen TV for several hours. By the time he dragged it to bed, the women were already asleep.

That meant having Beth awaken him with a blowjob on Saturday morning was a total surprise; Candace dumped Beth out of bed at about eight-thirty, saying, "Go wake up that son of mine -- he can help you clean up the mess outside after you cook us breakfast. Give him a hole to play in, while you're at it!"

Lon was less than likely to complain about having a hot mouth in his crotch on wake-up... "Wha?! Beth? Ahhh ... Cool!" He grabbed a handful of her thoroughly mussed hair and pressed her face deeper into his crotch.

In a couple of minutes, though, he made both of them happy by grunting, "Climb up here -- I want some pussy!" Beth was more than happy to oblige, and in moments the blond stud was doing her doggy from behind. Beth had no problem getting off on doggy-style, in either hole; the ensuing fifteen minutes were VERY pleasant. Beth came four times before Lon socketed himself in her and poured out a fresh batch of semen. "Ahhh, Goddamn!" The pair shared the shower before Beth headed for the kitchen, still nude, to fix breakfast. "Mama's getting her time on top, huh?" Lon observed, toweling off his hair while she dug through the refrigerator and cabinets for breakfast foods. "Making you do the servant thing..."

"Well, it keeps me busy," Beth replied, more or less philosophically. "With Toby seeing Jean..."

"Well, that won't last," Lon opined.

"Maybe not, Sweetie, but another girl will come along..." Beth started cracking eggs.

This hit on a sore subject for Lon; Beth was sweet, but she was nearly forty -- besides, Lon had his eye on something else... "Yeah..."

"Lon? What's wrong, Baby?" Beth asked.

"Well, it's, um, other chicks," Lon admitted. "You, well, kind of opened my eyes, you know? You kind of shifted my standards..."

"Well, thank you, Sweetie -- but that will probably just make things easier for you..."

"Maybe," Lon admitted. "Fact is, I've got my eye on a chick..."

"That's nice..." Beth sighed. Lon was the closest thing she had to a lover; hearing that he was already looking elsewhere was painful, but she knew it wasn't anything she could stop...

"Well, maybe, and maybe not," Lon replied. "You put the bar up there pretty high..."

"I DO?" Beth was taken aback.

"Well, yeah..." Lon nodded. "I can't just go on looks -- any girl I take up with has to, well, like sex -- a LOT! This probably sounds cold natured, but I'm not gonna want to get along without deep-throat blowjobs and such. If I take up with a chick, she's gonna have to be real laid back about sex. Now, the flip side of that would be that she's probably already fucking..."

"Well, maybe, Lonnie, and maybe not! I wanted dick for the longest time before I ever GOT any!" Beth chuckled. "If you're looking at a girl built sort of like me, God forbid, she might want it BAD, but still be a virgin..."

"How am I gonna know if she's any good?" Lon queried. "And if I'm doing her the first time, who's gonna teach her the advanced stuff?"

Beth blinked. "Well, I could, I guess -- but she's going to have to be pretty laid back to be coming to an old cow like me for sex education. I have NO IDEA how you're going to manage THAT!"

"Me neither," Lon sighed. "This chick I'm looking at -- she's pretty decent, but..."

"You might have to take the bull by the horns, Lonnie," Beth observed. "Give her some idea what she's getting into..."

"She's got this girlfriend who is sure I just want in her panties," Lon grumbled. "I do, of course -- but we've, well, hit it off..." He grimaced. "If the girlfriend gets wind of me wanting anything fancy, she'll screw things up for sure! Hell, I would..."

"Is there any chance you can throw this other girl off the scent?" Beth asked.

"Well, she and Rick seem to go together like matches and gasoline," Lon chuckled. "But an explosion isn't exactly what I'm looking for..."

Beth giggled. "Well, maybe that's just the initial reaction..."

"Maybe," Lon agreed. "But I can't exactly ask Rick to throw himself at this chick, for nothing..."

"Well, concentrate on yours, and maybe a break will come," Beth advised. "If not, it's not like you don't have a supply." She shifted gears. "So, Jean was good to you yesterday?"

"Yeah," Lon agreed. "No complaints for attitude -- but she fucks like she's killing rats! I like my women, well, comfortable..."

Beth chuckled. "What have I done to you, you poor boy?"

"Hey, if I like Caddies, and Toby likes little sports cars, is either of us wrong?" Lon grinned.

"I guess not..." Beth dimpled, fishing out a second fry pan for bacon. "But some people would say I've ruined you..."

"Rick, for one," Lon chuckled. "Don't get me wrong, he likes you -- and he likes fucking you -- but you're an exception to his rules..."

"I don't really expect more, Sweetie."

"How about you?" Lon asked. "Did you have fun yesterday?"

"Oh, yes, loads!" Beth grinned.

"And the new guys? They were okay?"

"Just fine -- although your mother may be ducking young Damian for a while..." Beth shook her head. "She's just not as tough as she thinks she is. Oh, with me, fine -- and with the guys she pussy-whips and drags home. But some guys see right through her..."

Lon grinned. "It won't hurt Mama..."

"It won't hurt Mama, WHAT?" Candace breezed into the room in a light dressing gown.

Lon grimaced, but made his point, "It won't hurt you to come out on the bottom, once in a while."

"With Damian?" Candace raised her eyebrows. "He's black, Honey! How am I going to explain THAT?"

Lon shrugged. "Is it any worse than explaining Rick, or Toby? You can't really do THAT, either!"

"Well, maybe, but people look at color first, Hon," Candace replied. "Damian ... I'm not sure he would behave himself in public, either..."

Lon grinned. "So you're gonna duck him."

Candace looked mildly flustered. "You're making me out to be this big chicken! I'm just avoiding an issue..."

"Uh huh."

Candace ignored the jibe, turning her attention to Beth. "Is that going to be ready soon? I'm starved! I didn't think you two would fuck for an hour..."


Saturday was a down day for most of the extended group. Toby came by in the afternoon to check on his mother -- and she eventually went home with him. Rick found things to tinker with outside -- the lawn mower, mainly. Lon goofed off.

At the Carter home, Louise and her sons had to be circumspect -- Fred was home for the weekend, whether any of them liked it or not. Certainly Fred and Louise didn't -- and since it cramped their ability to conduct any post-mortem for the sex party, the boys weren't thrilled, either.

Fred went out for the evening, though, which freed them up for conversation. Sitting in front of the TV, Damian asked mildly, "So, how was ass?"

"Sweet -- but it might have been Beth," Terence replied. "She's real sweet..."

"And enemas?"

"Well, not fun, but if you don't want to get all messy..."

Damian nodded. Big Bro was movin' on down the road -- and this Beth might be helping...

Terence opened up with, "I couldn't believe it when you started treating that Candace like a ho'..."

Damian grunted. "Surprised myself -- but it was the thing to do."

"She didn't like it. It won't happen again," Terence opined.

"She didn't really fight, Bro. It was, like, she only said what she figured she had to for other folk..." Damian insisted.

"You sure?"

"Well, maybe it wasn't that simple," Damian sighed. "But she COULD have done something about it, a bunch of times -- screamed bloody murder, or whatever. Didn't happen."

"Well, Toby kicked it off, right?"

"Yeah, but it didn't end when he walked off. As long as I held the leash, she was gonna heel..."

"It still ain't gonna happen again." Terence got up and headed out to the kitchen. "Mama, are we gonna do that again?"

"What, boy?" Louise looked up from her kitchen TV. The boys and Fred had totally different tastes in television...

"What we did yesterday."

"Dunno. I think so, but maybe not everybody at once. Why?"

"I was thinkin' if Damian pissed that Candace woman off..."

"I'll talk to Beth."


"Beth?"

"Hi Louise." Beth recognized her caller immediately.

"About yesterday..."

"Yes?"

"How ... successful was it, do you think?"

"It went well, I thought," Beth said carefully.

"What does that mean for the future?"

"What do you mean?"

"How often do you have those ... parties?"

"Oh." Beth thought about it. "They just happen, generally. But it's not like everybody has to get together."

"Oh, okay."

"It's an access thing, sort of," Beth related. "The boys have access to us. They just arrange for it. Or they show up and you're not busy -- whatever. Of course, for me, they have to ask Mistress, but that isn't generally an issue..."

"So, umm, Rick or Toby or Lon just calls..."

"Yeah. You say yes or no, based on what you're doing and what you want..."

"What if they don't?" Louise asked.

Beth chuckled. "They come for me..."

"And Damian and Terence?"

"Any time Mistress says yes..." Beth replied.

"Terence is concerned that Damian may have upset Candace..." Louise murmured.

"That won't affect me," Beth replied. "If anything, it means that Candace will push Damian my way..."

"And Terence?"

"Mistress may decide that she prefers Terence's company..." Beth chuckled. "I hope she doesn't try to monopolize him -- I like Terence."

"How do we... ?"

"I can give you Mistress's number," Beth replied. "Ready?"

Louise scrabbled for paper. "Okay."

Beth rattled it off. "I can give you Jean's, too, if you like..."

Louise thought about it. "Do you think it will matter?"

"Well, she appears to have settled down. She may feel she owes Damian..."

"Okay, give it to me." Beth dictated it, and Louise wrote it down. "What about the boys?"

"I'll give them your number when they ask," Beth replied. "If you get impatient, give me a call and I'll ask around." She chuckled. "There's always Doctor Rankin."

Louise snorted. "Yeah." Hanging up, she turned to her eldest son, "Beth says it's all cool. You want some, you give Candace or Jean a call. If you want Beth, you have to ask Candace." She smiled. "Beth likes you."

Terence nodded. "It's mutual."

"Your brother may have burned his bridges with Candace, but Beth thinks Jean might offer him a re-match. And she says she'll take him on if Candace says it's okay -- and she figures she will."

"And you?" Terence asked.

"Beth figures one of the boys will call..."

"If Pa answers, they'd better ask for one of us, huh?" Terence chuckled.

"It'd be a good idea..."

"G'night, Mama."

"Good night Son."


Terence found Damian in the room they shared. Damian looked up, "What did you wander off for?"

"I wanted to find out where my next piece of ass was coming from."

"Did you find out?"

"Yeah," Terence grunted. "Probably Candace."

"Yeah?" Damian eyed him, "Is the shit on a schedule?"

"No, it's sort of on call -- but they have to agree, or whatever. Mama has Candace's and Jean's phone numbers."

Damian grunted. "And me?"

"Beth, probably, or Jean. Beth figures Jean will decide she owes you." Terence grinned. "She also figures Candace will duck you, after yesterday -- which means she'll get you."

"That a problem?"

"Not for Beth..." Terence grinned.

"So, no more big parties?"

"They're not, scheduled, like," Terence related. "They just kinda happen. But one or two on one is no problem." He grinned. "Or three or four, in Beth's case..."

"What about tonight?" Damian asked.

"Kinda late..." Terence grunted.

"No, I meant the usual," Damian chuckled. "Or did a couple of shots of leg yesterday drain you dry?"

"Well, getting some -- and knowing there's more out there -- kinda changes things..." Terence said, thoughtfully. The tacit agreement between the brothers over sexual services ended when women became available. On the other hand, Terence wasn't certain that he wanted that -- but tonight? "I'm good for today. Why? You full up again already?"

"Maybe not full up -- but I could stand to drop a load..."

"Well, find a flick and if I get the urge, maybe I'll help out..." Terence got up and went off to take a piss.

Damian suspected that Big Bro's time with Beth was going to pay dividends; they hit it off, and Beth was a total slut, obviously. He suspected that the time they'd spent playing enema games in the bathroom had covered more than the basics -- but he knew better than to press. Big Bro was like Pa that way; they both were real sensitive about anything they considered to be less that macho. Damian had seen it in Pa, and Mama's description of their swinging days bore the whole thing out. Big Bro probably had the same fascinations, but if Damian pushed things any at all, he'd drop the whole thing like a hot rock. Damian considered it significant that Big Bro hadn't put cock sucking away totally when pussy arrived on the scene -- but he felt that he really needed to lock the whole thing down. How was the question; the obvious tactic -- a gay flick -- would be tipping his hand too much -- Big Bro would know he was getting his nose rubbed in it and shit would go thud. Damian drifted around the categories of their favorite video site, scanning for inspiration -- and a light came on in his head...

Terence came back from the bathroom to find Damian pulling his meat to a video of some fairly decent looking black bitch fooling with a white dude. They hadn't gotten that far yet; the bitch was topless, but still in her skirt when she had the dude stand up and went for his fly. The bitch had nice tits; Terence couldn't decide whether they were real or fake -- something porn videos had given him an eye for. You could generally tell when the bitch went doggy -- they'd hang and get weird wrinkles in the sides ... Terence plopped down beside his little bro, fished out his meat and started lazily stroking it.

Once she'd skinned the dude out of his pants, the bitch stood up for a bit and waved her thong-covered ass at him for a little bit, getting him to run his hands on it and stuff before she stepped out of her thong. Terence figured she'd start waving her pussy around, but she went right to her knees and started blowing the guy with her skirt still on.

It was a serious blowjob; the bitch went at it like she was killing rats, and was deep-throating him in no time! Terence started getting into the video and picked up the pace. A glance at Little Bro found him into things, too, slouched back against some pillows with his feet up on the bed rail fisting his cock. Damian eyed him, "C'mon, Bro..."

"Awright. Two minutes?" The two minute thing was one of the ways they made sure that everything was even; if you just blew the other guy, when he was done, he tended to be no longer interested and you didn't get yours. It also said you were more queer than he was -- a game Damian knew better than to play with Big Bro. This way, everybody stayed keyed up...

"Yeah, cool." Damian scooted his ass closer to the edge of the bed. Terence, settling himself between Little Bro's legs, grinned; Little Bro wanted his ass played with...

Big Bro glanced at his watch and took control of Damian's dick, sliding back the foreskin and rolling his lips over the tip. Damian groaned in pleasure. If Big Bro got into it again, he'd forget about the two minutes...

Terence worked up some spit and went deep; Beth had mentioned that if you gagged yourself a bit, you got a lot of spit and things worked better -- including deep throat. She was right about one thing, Terence juiced right up...

"Ahh! Damn, that's good!" Damian moaned. Terence grinned to himself and started sliding a finger up and down Damian's ass crack from his balls to beyond his bunghole. Damian spread his legs further, shifting his feet on the bed rail. Big Bro was doing great things today ... Pretty soon, Big Bro was gulping and licking and poking at Damian's asshole seriously, and Damian wanted to let it ride and get his nut -- but it was time for Big Bro to watch the show ... He looked at his watch. "My turn..."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.