The Pact: Episode 1 - The Elegant Solution  - Cover

The Pact: Episode 1 - The Elegant Solution

Copyright© 2009 by Thinking Horndog

Chapter 37

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 37 - In the summer between their Junior and Senior years of high school three young men make a pact to handle their sexual supply problems by seducing each other's mothers. That's just the start...

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Enema   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   BBW   Slow  

"Teela? Dear, you're going to get a sunburn..."

"Hunh?" Teela struggled up and wiped drool off her cheek. She had been lying on something lumpy -- Rick! Things came flooding back... "Oh! Yeah!" she blurted, blinking owlishly up at Jean. She then glanced back down at Rick, whose eyes had popped open in the interim.

"You're very fair skinned," Jean continued, "You may have already gotten a burn!"

"We'll go inside," Rick announced.

"Fine," Jean agreed. "Given what you're doing, it might be wiser to be less public about it, anyway..." she added, her mouth quirked in a grin.

Rick took in the fact that his mother had changed clothes and was now dressed in a halter and shorts. "What's up?"

"Toby called," Jean replied. "Apparently there is some kind of emergency at Louise's, so I'm going over there."

"Oh?" Rick looked surprised.

"It's, uh, an odd circumstance," Jean replied, being careful with her phrasing -- she didn't want to spill the beans about the group if it wasn't necessary. "It appears that Terence has been traumatized in some way and requires a confidence-building exercise. Since that's not something Louise can do..."

Rick nodded, struggling to decode the vague references Jean was making to whatever activity she was describing. It sounded like she was going off to have sex with Terence for some reason... "Are you up for it?"

"I'll be fine," Jean announced confidently.

"Okay," Rick shrugged. "C'mon, Squirt, let's get you inside before I have to baste you!" He nudged Teela from below.

"Huh? Oh! Okay!" Teela had been able to make neither hide nor hair of the conversation between Rick and his mother ... She struggled upright. "Ewww, I'm drippy!"

"Well..." Rick shrugged and rolled his eyes. Teela grabbed a towel and jammed it against her crotch.

Jean smiled and backed away, throwing, "Try not to get into TOO much trouble!" over her shoulder as she turned and headed off.

"Squirt! YOU call ME Squirt!" Teela turned on Rick. "Unbelievable!"

Rick grinned from ear to ear. "Come on, you can complain about the flood inside..." He collected the various discarded articles of swimwear in one hand and dropped the other on Teela's shoulder. "Mush!"

"Well, cream of wheat, maybe," Teela joked. "What was all of that highfalutin' talk?" she asked, changing the subject.

Rick assumed a pensive expression. "We've kind of touched on it a couple of times," he murmured, eyeing her nervously.

Teela cocked her head, thinking, as they went through the slider and into the kitchen. "You and Lon and older women?" she guessed.

"Yeah." Rick ducked his head and led Teela into the den, obviously intent on getting settled before going into it.

Teela let it ride until they were seated on the big leather couch. "Okay, what's wrong?"

Rick pursed his lips. "Nothing, maybe. I guess it all depends on you." He scratched his nose. "I probably should have kept quiet about that for a while -- it's kind of a wonder you haven't had a fit or something. You didn't say anything to Sally, did you?"

"As a matter of fact, I did," Teela admitted.

"Shit," Rick grunted in a quiet voice. "If I screwed up Lon with Sally I'll never hear the end of it."

"So, are you going to tell me about it?" Teela demanded.

"Well, it depends. I'll tell you some of it, and if you're okay with the basics, I'll go on. How's that?"

"Why the big secretiveness thing?" Teela asked.

"People could get hurt," Rick replied. "I can't just paint somebody with a big bulls-eye, you know."

"Why not?"

"Well, I'm not eighteen -- and neither is Lon. If it gets out, the women involved will get in trouble!" Rick replied.

"Oh." Teela thought about it. "Who cares, really, if you get lucky, for God's sake?"

"There are always people who just can't mind their own business," Rick growled. "Remember that teacher and the fifteen year old? They're married now, I think, but she's been in and out of jail..."

"Yeah, well, she's a teacher..." Teela shrugged.

"There could be parallels," Rick muttered vaguely.

"Okay, the basics," Teela prompted.

"First, how are we? How are you?" Rick asked.

"Hmm? I'm fine. We're fine, I think," Teela answered. "You aren't done with me, now that you've picked my cherry, are you? You're not acting like it..."

"Aw, HELL, no!" Rick exclaimed. "Not EVEN!"

"Okay. I'm a happy woman then." Teela dimpled. "And I AM a woman, now..."

"Damn, you're cute!" Rick grinned. "I could just eat you up!"

"Better not!" Teela shot back, "I'm full of white sauce!" Both of them cracked up.

"Okay, so," Rick turned serious. "The basics. Lon and I have been sleeping with some older women for the last few weeks. Lon came up with this wild plan for hooking chicks Mom's age, and it worked like gangbusters -- but it might not be as easy to get out of..."

"Okay..." Teela mused. "I can thank these women for you knowing what you're doing, then?"

"Yeah, that's right," Rick nodded.

"How many are there?"

"Three -- no, four."

"One didn't make any impression?" Teela cocked her head.

"There are four in the group, but I've only slept with three," Rick explained carefully. "So, how bad is it, thus far?"

"I dunno," Teela replied. "Am I gonna have to share? If not, it's all in the past and kind of irrelevant -- who cares where you learned to fuck? But if it's not over..."

'Shit.' "I honestly don't know the answer to that," Rick replied. "I could just say no, I guess, but it's more complicated than that."

"A woman scorned kind of thing?" Teela guessed.

"Well, for starters..." Rick nodded. "Maybe. They kind of went out on a limb, too, remember."

"That's sweet -- you're concerned for them," Teela smiled. She sat back and frowned. "You could leave them to Lon, couldn't you? He's seeing the same women, right?"

Rick looked uncomfortable. "Three of them."

"The same three?"

"No. I see one that he doesn't, and he sees one that I don't. It's all part of the complications involved," Rick grimaced. "Besides, there's Sally ... Lon is probably in the same boat."

"Yeah." What WOULD Sally think of this mess? Had she helped Rick ruin Lon's chances with her friend? "Three women -- I'm amazed that you have any time for mundane things like chasing me..."

"Well, there are more guys, too," Rick admitted. "It's not exactly a bounce from bed to bed thing."

"So, how involved are you with these old women?" Teela asked.

"Involved?" Rick blinked. "I'm not. Well, maybe you could say I'm sort of involved with one of them. No, forget I said that -- it will only confuse you at this point. Look, it's sex -- and that's it. They're at their sexual peak, and we're at ours. Nobody had any outlets. Aside from the legal complications, it's a good thing all around. But it's NOT a relationship thing -- they're too old and we're too young -- it would be like dating your mother." Rick shook his head in amusement. "A LOT like dating you mother."

"If you're getting all this sex, though..." Teela let the 'sort of' involvement comment slide, for the moment. "Where do I come in? I liked what we did out there a LOT -- but I don't think I can compete with some woman who's been doing it for as long as I've been alive..."

"Well, it's not competition," Rick argued. "They can't compete from a relationship standpoint. They have to know that. YOU have to know that!"

"So we have a relationship, but they get all the sex?" Teela asked archly. "I DON'T THINK SO! The next woman to see THAT," she pointed at Rick's currently thoroughly shrunken member, "is gonna have to eat my pussy to get it, by God! You don't fuck ANYBODY unless I'm in the room, you hear me?"

Rick's eyes popped; he sat there, stunned, his mouth working. "Wh-what?"

"If you have to go around fucking old women, you're gonna take me with you! They're gonna have to understand that they're sharing you -- and that I am Numero Uno!! You got a problem with that?" Teela flashed.

"Uh, no..."

"You're sure?"

"Hey," Rick shrugged, "that's a lot more than I expected ... I expected you to give me some ultimatum!" He grimaced. "I'd have tried to do right by you, too, but, like I said, things are complicated..."

"Complicated." Teela screwed up her face. "So, let's recap. You're having sex with these three women, and you don't think you can just cut it off. You have ... commitments of some kind, apparently. And it's all hush hush, because people could get in trouble." She leaned back and eyed him coolly. "But I come first, right?"

"Right!" Rick nodded vehemently.

"Okay, then, tell me about complicated. Are these women married, or something?"

"No. Well, one of them is, but she's the exception. She found out about the group and we had to let her in to keep her from blowing things wide open. She's on the road to divorce, though, I think," Rick explained.

"Hey," Teela erupted, "I just had a thought. If YOU'RE out fucking around with old women, what about ME? Do I get to fuck around, too?"

Rick looked sulky for a moment, chewed his lip, and grunted, "Only if I'm in the room."

Teela smiled behind her hand. "You hated that, didn't you?"

"Yeah," Rick admitted, "but what's good for the goose is good for the gander. The theory here is that love and sex aren't necessarily all twisted up together -- you can do one without the other."

"I want both."

"Okay, but don't go falling for some dude you decided to sleep with to get even with me..." Rick rasped.

"No chance," Teela replied blithely. "I'm just keeping my options open in case one of the other guys is hot looking..."

"Not Lon?" Rick arched an eyebrow.

"Taken," Teela shrugged. "and VERY busy, to hear you tell it!"

"We hope." Rick retorted. "If we screwed him up with Sally..."

" ... I can probably fix it," Teela replied loftily.

"Well, la de da!" Rick smirked. "If she listened to everything YOU told her, they wouldn't have gotten THIS far! How come you were so hard on him, anyway?"

Teela grimaced. "He joggled my elbow -- you both did. Let's finish up with you before I admit to anything too off-the-wall..."

"Hmph," Rick eyed her suspiciously. "Where were we?"

"You were explaining how complicated things are."

"Oh. That." He sat a moment, thinking. "Are we good to here? Because after this, I have to let out some names for it to make sense..."

"We're good. Go on," Teela prompted. "How many guys are in the group?"

"There are five of us."

"Doesn't one of you come up short?" Teela asked.

"Well, not really," Rick replied. "It seems like the women don't want it as often, but when they do, they're capable of handling more than one guy. One of them actually prefers it that way, so..."

"So you guys are doing gang-bangs?" Teela asked, astonished.

"Well, more like swing parties, actually," Rick admitted. "Although we do one on one, too. It's kind of free-form, within certain limits..."

"I think we're there," Teela murmured. "I still haven't seen complicated. Not like you're advertising."

"Okay," Rick sighed. "The 'who' is the big part, I guess. The guys in the group are me and Lon and our friend Toby and the Carter brothers -- Terence and Damian."

"Terence Carter ... Football guy? Black?" Teela raised an eyebrow.

"That's him. His brother is smaller, better looking, and a smooth talker," Rick added.

"Okay..." Teela was pretty surprised that the group had black members. "That's interesting, but not complicated..."

"No, you're right," Rick agreed. "The complications come from the women. There is Candace and Beth, who are both divorced, and Louise, who is married, but on the way out -- and Jean, who is a widow..." Rick paused; Teela waved him on, impatiently. Gathering himself, he continued, "The relationships are the big issue. I'm having sex with Candace, Beth, and Louise, and Lon is having sex with Beth, Louise and Jean..."

"Rick, quit dancing around and get it out!" Teela pressed.

"Okay. The reason we're doing different groups is pretty simple, actually. You see, Candace is Lon's mom, and Beth is Toby's, and Louise is Terence and Damian's -- and Jean is Mom..." Rick trailed off.

"You're fucking Lon's mother?" Teela exploded.

Rick nodded. "And he's doing Mom -- although it isn't often, because she has a thing for Toby..."

"And the football guy... ?"

"Yes, both ways," Rick admitted. "I've had Louise, and he's had Mom." He thought about it. "Or, at least, Damian has." Thinking a bit, he added, "From the sound of things, he's going to get her today..."

"Wow! No wonder you're nervous! Fucking your own mothers..."

"Whoa! I thought I made that clear!" Rick corrected. "We DON'T do our OWN mothers! Just each other's! That's kind of a group rule..."

"Oh! Okay! Still..."

"Yeah," Rick agreed. "Anyone who stumbles onto the situation will ASSUME we're crossing THAT line -- and it is impossible to prove that we're not ... Mom figures a prosecutor would have a field day and everybody would go to jail, just because some people have extremely dirty minds..."

"Okay," Teela mused, "THAT's complicated. I agree with you. Not to sound prejudiced or anything, but I don't understand the Carters..."

"Louise Carter is a smart cookie who used to be a swinger. Beth -- Toby's mom -- somehow let enough slip that she figured everything out. And we got stuck with them." He mused for a moment. "Thus far, it hasn't really been a problem..."

"Well, THAT's good, I guess..." Teela mused. "So now what?"

Rick shrugged. "I don't know. The next piece is up to you. You can take it or leave it, I guess. I'm not sure I can just bail, because that's gonna make everybody nervous. You certainly don't have to get mixed up in it, though..."

"Yes I do," Teela retorted. "I already told you -- you're not giving up any without me being there!"

Rick grinned, "That's right! Well, it'll probably be a learning experience..."

"Yeah!" Teela giggled. "Are they gonna take that lying down, you think?"

"Beth will. Louise probably will. Candace ... She can be bossy..."

"She gets no dick, then," Teela insisted. "Speaking of which -- is that thing dead? Here I am, sitting here naked, and it's all shrunken ... It's kind of discouraging..."

"That?" Rick glanced down. "Not to mention embarrassing. But we've been talking serious shit, and I was worried that you'd..."

"Get pissed?" Teela guessed. "Want to leave? Give up on only the best thing that's ever happened to me?" She shook her head. "You've definitely made life interesting -- maybe in the Chinese way -- but no way..."

"Chinese?"

"It's a Chinese curse -- 'May you live in interesting times'. It's their way of saying 'May trouble follow you all of your days'," Teela amplified. "Back to this," she added, pointing at Rick's cock. "Is it dead?"

"Merely sleeping," Rick grinned. "I bet if you give it some attention, it'll pop up..."

"What kind of attention?"

Rick shrugged. "Just about anything, I bet. It likes you." He could already feel the appendage under discussion start to change states. "Why don't you check it out while it's like that? It won't be, often, around you..."

Teela reached out and began fondling his already swelling cock. "Wow! Way cool!"


Teela wasn't the only one getting her first exposure to a real cock; in the Carpenter's rec room, Sally was examining Lon's with big eyes. "Wow!" She'd sat up, allowing Lon to stand and drop his trunks, easing them over the boner eating her out had given him. Now she was face to face with the thing... "That's really big!" 'Bigger than my hairbrush handle... ' she added to herself. "Can I touch it?"

"Well, yeah..." Lon's primary concern at this point was that he was going to get blue balls and no relief...

Sally reached out gingerly. "What's this?" she asked, running her finger along the ridge Lon's glans made under his foreskin.

"It's, ummm, part of the head. I've got a foreskin, and it's covering some stuff. Why don't you, like, take a grip and skin it back?"

"Like this?" she asked, taking him in hand and retracting the covering. "Oh!" Eyes huge, she examined the exposed purple tip of Lon's cock. Her other hand came up to caress it and her fingers came back slick with pre-cum. She rubbed her thumb across her fingers, identifying the fluid as a lubricant. Bringing her fingers to her nose, she sniffed delicately. "Interesting..."

Relieved, Lon chuckled, "I figured you'd just say 'Ewww'!"

"Nooo..." Actually, she found the musk exciting! She stuck her tongue out and tasted the fluid; it was odd, but not disgusting. It was a given that girls sucked cocks -- heck, some guys sucked cocks -- so obviously this stuff wouldn't kill you ... She slid his foreskin back and forth. "How does that feel?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.