The Pact: Episode 1 - The Elegant Solution  - Cover

The Pact: Episode 1 - The Elegant Solution

Copyright© 2009 by Thinking Horndog

Chapter 38

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 38 - In the summer between their Junior and Senior years of high school three young men make a pact to handle their sexual supply problems by seducing each other's mothers. That's just the start...

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Enema   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   BBW   Slow  

Jean arrived at the Carter's, to be immediately taken aside by Toby; Louise and Terence, both nude, were sitting at the kitchen table in earnest discussion. "What happened?" she asked.

"Unforeseen things," Toby replied, clearly unhappy. "I'm beginning to think I'm telepathic or something -- only with women." He pulled off his eyeglasses and rubbed his eyes. "I discovered that Terence and Damian are doing male sex with each other -- blowjobs, mainly. Mama knows, but she won't tell, of course. I stumbled onto it by accident, and I came over to feel Louise out on the matter, as I also discovered that Louise's husband might be bisexual, too -- which would be a handle on him, because he's paranoid about it. Anyway, it went slow, because I didn't want Louise to freak, or anything -- but it turned out that even though she didn't know, it was no big thing with her. But Terence showed up while we were talking and discovered that he'd been outed -- Louise just kind of blurted it. That was the first odd thing..." He sighed. "Well, it turns out that Terence is paranoid about it, too, and he freaked. We kind of papered it over, and things might have been okay, but then Louise wanted sex -- and she told Terence that he could come along and watch, since he was here, and beat off, or something. Then we decided to use his room, because if Fred came home and found us making like bunnies in his bed, that would get to be a problem very quickly..."

"Okay..." Jean was confused, but maybe it would clear up, eventually.

"I probably should have thought a bit more about that, but I didn't -- it sort of made sense. Louise got me stripped down and started giving me head, then kind of turned on Terence, teasing him and egging him on ... Eventually, she basically forced him to suck my cock -- and she jacked him off and played with his ass and balls in the process -- which made for this positive reinforcement thing and he shot off while he was swallowing my cum ... Now he's freaked -- thinks he's gay..."

"That was pretty far out there!" Jean exclaimed. "What on Earth was she thinking?"

"I dunno. When it was all over, she kind of shook herself and started apologizing -- it was like something came over her, and she did it all in some weird mental state. I'm thinking that she got this fantasy in her head that Terence was Fred and she wanted him humiliated..." Toby rubbed his eyes again. "I had that kind of thing running in my head; things were all kind of mixed up between Terence, and his dad -- who I've never seen, of course, and ideas on how we could pull something like this on him ... Maybe I was projecting?"

"I don't really believe in telepathy," Jean replied. "Maybe you two were just in the same rut, or something."

"I never did, either," Toby grunted. "But lately, if I'm aroused, women tend to do what I tell them -- even women who don't like it!"

"You mean Candace?" Jean retorted. "I think the jury is out on that one -- Damian seems to be able to push her buttons, too. Besides, you didn't tell Louise to do anything like that, right?"

"No. Didn't tell, didn't ask. But I was thinking about it, sort of," Toby wrung his hands. "She just looked so shocked afterward. She was 'way out there, during, doing stuff that I'm pretty sure she's ashamed of -- I mean, jacking off your own son..."

Jean glanced toward the other pair. "It isn't vaginal sex, but..."

"Yeah. Most people would lean toward calling it incest. And she's REALLY unhappy about it, now..." Toby turned his gaze toward the kitchen, too. "It just doesn't make sense. She's pretty freaked out -- can't understand what came over her. I can't help but think it came from outside..."

"That's just ... unlikely," Jean maintained. "But I think we need to concentrate on cleanup. What did you have in mind?"

"Um, well, I think he needs two things -- he needs to see that same-sex activity is okay, and he needs to have great sex with a woman..." Toby said. "Naturally, I thought of you..." he added, grinning.

"Okay, so I have sex with him -- that handles one piece. What were you going to do about the other?" Jean asked.

"Well, the two of you should, uh, engage in cunnilingus, I think," Toby replied, substituting the more proper phrasing for 'eating pussy' in deference to Jean's sensitivity to such things. "Since we're trying to get away from the male-male piece, it's smarter if we do it that way..."

"Uh huh. Who does who?" Jean asked.

"Well, if we're all going to be involved, then I'd have to say that you should do Louise," Toby replied.

"We might have to do things in stages," Jean observed, hiding her distaste for the idea. "I can't provide great sex to Terence if I'm distracted..."

"Right." Toby thought about it. "How about Louise does you while you suck him to get him started, then you two break away and do your thing and I'll finish up with Louise?"

"That might work," Jean agreed. 'This group thing just gets wilder and wilder... ' she thought.

"Louise?" Toby waved the black woman over.

"I've ruined him!" Louise moaned, wringing her hands. "He's sure he's queer and I'm just nuts..."

"We're going to try to fix things," Toby declared. "I've briefed Jean..."

"Not the whole sordid tale, I hope," Louise husked, unable to raise her eyes to the other woman.

"I understand that you ... weren't yourself," Jean replied, charitably.

"I don't know WHO I was!" Louise wailed.

"Okay, we'll try to fix that as we go -- first, there's Terence," Toby insisted. "He needs to see that same-sex activity is okay -- but he doesn't need any more male-male reinforcement. And he needs to have great sex with a woman. Agreed?"

"Yeah," Louise nodded. "I busted things, and I'd step up to the plate to fix them, but we already broke some rules..."

"That's why Jean is here," Toby murmured diplomatically. "She will provide the sex. But we need the other ingredient, so I'm gonna ask you to um, eat her, while she gives Terence some head to get him going. He'll see that it's cool and she'll be getting him worked up, which will kind of help things -- then she can take him on solo and I'll finish you up..."

"It's better than anything I can think of," Louise sighed. "He's a mess -- and I've apologized every way I can think of short of spreading for him -- and we KNOW that's wrong..."

"Okay, let's do it. Jean?" Toby motioned for her to disrobe.

"We better go back to the boys' room," Louise prompted. "We still can't risk Fred coming home..."

"Right," Toby nodded. "You take Jean's stuff and get things ready; we'll get him to come with us." Louise nodded and waited while Jean got out of her clothing, then took it and left.

"I feel pretty foolish right now," Jean said nervously.

"You need to handle it, then," Toby admonished. "You need to be on top of things and confident so we can help Terence. This is an errand of mercy, not just sex..."

"Okay..."

"Face me while you get a grip," Toby murmured, "Terence is watching." He smiled and waved Terence over.

Terence got up reluctantly and headed toward Toby and Jean. Mama had fallen all over herself for her part in things, but the fact was that he'd sucked a strange dick and he'd enjoyed it to the point of blowing a wad! There were so many fucked up facets to the situation that Terence's head ached. Not least on that list was that he'd gotten off on WHITE dick; granted, Lon's was white, too, but Toby was such a little nerdy fucker ... On the flip side, Toby was hung, but... "Yeah?" he asked Toby on arrival.

"Dude, I know you're freaking -- and it's all out of hand. I sent for Jean and she's here to help."

"What can SHE do?"

"She's got sensitive ears, but ... Look, Man, this little episode doesn't mean you're gay. If anything, it means you just enjoy both sides of the fence." Toby insisted.

"Look, Dude, just call it queer and get it over with," Terence rumbled disconsolately.

"Okay, look, if you were queer, you wouldn't be so unhappy about it. I've seen you in pussy, and it looked to me like you enjoyed it -- a lot! Am I right?"

"Well, yeah..."

"Jean's here to remind you how much fun it is, Man. Let her take you to your room and show you a good time," Toby urged.

"I dunno," Terence sighed. "Think it'll work?"

"Gonna be fine, Man. Guaranteed."

Jean took her cue and, smiling brightly, took Terence's hand. "Come on -- I haven't had any today!" Terence perked up noticeably and led her to his room.

Mama was there, which spiked Terence's nerves, but Toby was running things. "The other thing you need to get is that same sex stuff isn't an issue when you're doing group stuff, "Toby announced. "So we're ALL gonna play and the girls are gonna play with each other!"

"Yeah?" Terence's interest was piqued.

"Yeah. Louise, let's tug the mattress off this bunk..." Toby directed. Moments later, the mattress was on the floor and Louise was lying on it, face up. "Okay, Jean, you kneel up over Louise and get yourself a tongue ride!"

"Goody!" Jean's enthusiasm was only partially faked. Cunnilingus was fun, no matter WHAT you called it! She settled herself gingerly over Louise, who dutifully stuck her nose in her crotch and put her tongue to work. "Mmmmmmm," Jean moaned as Louise zeroed in on her clitoris.

Terence's cock was already beginning to rise when Toby directed, "Now, YOU can get yourself some head! How's THAT sound?"

"Sounds good..." Terence was perking up visibly. Mama was probably getting the shit end of the stick, having to suck pussy, but, hey, it was hot looking ... He shuffled up and presented his meat, which was swelling visibly.

Jean smiled and took it in hand, sliding the foreskin back and forth a few times before holding it back and rolling her lips over the tip. "Do a good job, now," Toby admonished, and wandered down to the far end of things. Kneeling up, he directed, "Lift you knees, Louise." Then he leaned in and pressed his face into Louise's crotch.

"Mmmph! Mmmmph! Mmmmph!" Terence looked down at where Mama was making noises in Jean's pussy, all bug-eyed; apparently Toby knew how to eat pussy pretty well! For the first time in over an hour, Terence felt like grinning. Jean knew her way around a dick, too -- that was obvious from what she was doing to his knob...

Jean was working at it; it was pretty clear to her that she needed to put forth a prime effort if she was going to help young Terence. Undoubtedly, he'd had oral sex from a guy; from what Toby said, it was probably his brother Damian. She needed to be competitive ... She put a serious effort into it -- and wished it was Beth doing this job; everybody said Beth had a magic mouth...

Terence cocked his head back and just enjoyed the attention. He put a hand behind her head, but she was obviously going as deep as she could, so he didn't press -- besides, the stuff she was doing to the underside of the head with her tongue as she came back was something he didn't want to screw up. "Yeah, suck it! Shit, that's good!" he grunted.

Toby popped up for a second to encourage her; he had two fingers in Louise anyway, working... "That's it, Jean -- do him! Make it good!" He shifted a bit so he could watch his diminutive redheaded lover take in Terence's long black shaft. "Nice! Show him a good time!"

Jean seemed to find a new level of commitment -- one that had her choking on Terence's shaft as she took him deep. Suddenly, it was ultra-important that Terence get the blowjob of his life! Jean was distantly thankful that Toby was distracting Louise so much, because it allowed her to concentrate on Terence...

Louise was powerfully distracted; Toby seemed to know all of her hot spots. Her clit was pulsing to every swipe of his tongue, powerful surges of sensation the likes of which she hadn't felt in a long time. She had a face full of Jean's feminine musk -- she couldn't seem to get away from sex ... Above her, Jean's mouth pulled in Terence's cock and released it; Louise watched vacantly as spittle dribbled down Jean's neck and onto her chest as she tried again and again to take Terence to the root, but her mind was elsewhere and her tongue was on automatic.

Terence was in Heaven! Jean was giving incredible head, and he had the additional stimulation of watching Mama suck her twat, which seemed only fair after what she made him do with Toby -- and was pretty hot to watch, anyway. He glanced up at Toby, who had backed up and was running two fingers in and out of Mama's twat, and grinned.

Toby grinned back. "How's it going?"

"Man! This is..." Terence waved an arm over his head. " ... fucking great! I dunno how much longer I can keep from blowing a nut!"

Toby shrugged. "So just get it, Man. That's what you're here for..."

Terence nodded -- but he wanted something first. Jean was going at it hard, but she was missing something -- and Terence knew what it was... "Duck your head a little bit, Baby," he husked. "It won't work unless it's a straight shot down your throat..."

Jean didn't know what the source of the compulsion was -- she didn't even realize what was going on until Terence put words to it -- but she was trying, almost mindlessly, to deep throat his cock!

With her dead husband, deep-throat hadn't been an issue -- he just wasn't big enough to require it. Toby, on the other hand, was so big that the thought had never occurred to her. Taking a run at Terence wasn't a conscious decision -- she just did it -- and kept on trying, every third or fourth bob of her head on his shaft. She'd been gagging and drooling and her chin and neck were wet with spit -- and her chest was wet between her small breasts.

Terence waited for a couple of cycles -- Jean would take him in for just three or four inches and back off and tongue him while she ran her lips over the head three or four times before she would jam him in deeper -- but she didn't seem to be getting it. In some ways, she seemed to be out in la la land, somewhere, it seemed to Terence. But he'd only recently learned this particular technique from Beth, and the urge to teach was on him; besides, the failures weren't that pleasant for him, either. When you thought about it, how did you expect something relatively long and straight to go down your throat if you were all kinked up at the neck?

Terence waited until Jean started the next sequence and shifted a hand to the top of her head. She was watching him, but kind of glazed about it, so she offered no resistance and not much in the way of a reaction. This time, when she committed herself to the deep pass, Terence pushed down on the top of her head.

Taken by surprise, Jean reacted more or less instinctively to the change in position in the only way she could, really, by sticking her neck out. This did two things -- it straightened her neck, and it drove her more deeply than anticipated onto Terence's cock.

There was a pop -- felt, rather than heard, by both of them -- and Jean froze, a look of surprise on her face -- and the head of Terence's cock very definitely lodged in her throat!

This lasted only a second or two -- enough time for both of them to acknowledge success -- and Jean backed off, retching a bit. But she was suffused with an oddly intense sense of accomplishment. Immediately, she re-engaged Terence's cock and went back into her cycle. Moments later, she ducked on her own to take him in, swallowing on his embedded glans.

"Awww, jeezus, I'm gonna shoot!" Terence erupted. Jean was already into her next cycle, so she stopped and worked her tongue furiously on the sensitive underside of his glans while moving just enough to run her lips back and forth over the flange of it. "Awww, FUCK!" Terence hooted and started blasting his jizz into Jean's waiting mouth.

Pleasure enveloped her. Louise's efforts, which she had been somewhat insulated against, assumed more importance -- just as their intensity went up. Jean swallowed Terence's cum happily while her level of sensation swelled before suddenly realizing that she was going to orgasm, herself, from Louise's efforts! "Oh, God -- I'm going to ... UUUUHHHHHHHNNGGG!!!!" Jean doubled over, clutching Terence's legs while the waves washed over her. Terence played with her hair, chuckling; she'd sucked him dry -- he was more than happy to see her get off!

Toby watched all this rather soberly -- but then, he was directing things ... Leaning up, he rubbed Jean's back for a moment, "Great! Now, why don't you bring him up again for regular sex?"

Jean nodded and Terence found that his cock -- which hadn't really had time to shrink much -- was again in a warm, wet mouth. Mild concerns over whether he would be able to perform evaporated fairly quickly as Jean again applied her pattern of suction to varying depths -- including the occasional deep-throat pass -- to his sensitive meat.

"Get her ready, Louise," Toby directed, And Louise resumed sucking and licking at Jean's vagina and clitoris from her position between her legs. "When you're set..." Toby encouraged Terence.

"Now's good," Terence grunted.

Jean backed off his cock. "How?" she croaked through an abused throat.

"Doggie?"

"Okay." Jean lifted her left leg over Louise and rotated to go to all fours. Louise rolled the other way, leaving her son and Jean the narrow mattress. Jean rearranged herself more to the center of the mattress and smiled a welcome over her shoulder, dropping onto her elbows to present herself better.

Terence knelt up and rubbed his cock against Jean's little pussy and it popped right open to accept him; insertion was no problem at all, which surprised him, given how small she was -- he just grasped her hips and pulled her onto him. Jean rocked back to accommodate him and they made minor height adjustments -- then Terence started long-stroking her, to both their delight!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.