The Pact: Episode 1 - The Elegant Solution  - Cover

The Pact: Episode 1 - The Elegant Solution

Copyright© 2009 by Thinking Horndog

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - In the summer between their Junior and Senior years of high school three young men make a pact to handle their sexual supply problems by seducing each other's mothers. That's just the start...

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Enema   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   BBW   Slow  

Candace initiated the next round, more or less inadvertently. The barbeque luncheon went more or less normally; nobody could figure out how to make eating sexy -- although Jean, in particular, felt that she'd been devoured at least twice -- once by Toby and once by Lon!

Beth put it out there a couple of times, deliberately putting herself in positions that gave the boys a drop shot into her sizeable cleavage -- but she was too chicken to observe the results. If she had, though, she'd have been embarrassed, but gratified; both Lon and Rick ogled openly, and although Toby held himself aloof, he collected a few images.

After lunch, there was a period of quiet while the males primarily digested and the females primarily got control of the mess. There was some crossing of the lines -- Lon and Rick, in particular, did a bit of heavy lifting -- but that was short-lived. Toby was useless due to total distraction, and Jean was almost as badly rattled by his regard. "Maybe I should change," she whispered to Candace.

"Don't," Candace advised. "In the first place, it's too late -- and in the second, you'd be giving ground. We can't push this thing down their throats if we get chicken -- and that goes DOUBLE for YOU! YOU need to take whatever Toby dishes out, and be apparently ready for more..."

"What if he tries to kiss me -- or mauls my breasts..."

"Token resistance, more from surprise than anything else," Candace instructed. "The only way to get control of this is to let them run until their consciences stop them! If you try to pinch it off, they'll just think they slipped up due to poor technique. And if that happens, they'll just regroup and go at it again. And they'll get more and more determined..."

"Okay, okay..." Jean sighed. "What if Toby's conscience doesn't stop him?"

"Hon, he'll take 'no' for an answer -- in the extremity. He's a good boy; he won't rape you. But you need to give him EVERY OPPORTUNITY to stop himself if you don't want to have this fight every time he visits Rick..."

"All right..." Jean murmured feebly and moved off.

Beth sidled up. "What was THAT all about?"

"Look, do I have to bullshit YOU, too?" Candace groused. "Why do YOU think we're here?"

"Ummm, to see if the boys are serious about having sex with us?" Beth answered tentatively.

"And if they are? What's your take on our reaction?" Candace prompted.

"I'm, uh..." Beth couldn't get it out.

Candace assumed a look of disgust. "I just had to prop Jean up again with a fairy story about how we're trying to get the boys to think with their big heads instead of their little heads. Now, what's your plan if -- as expected -- they continue to think with their little heads?"

"I'm gonna let them," Beth husked.

"That's my girl!" Candace chuckled approvingly. "And how do we do that?"

"Ummm..."

"You let them get away with things, Hon. Nothing bolsters a boy's ego like success ... Jean is seriously in the chicken zone, so I've got her thinking that she has to roll over to give them enough rope to hang themselves, but that's bullshit designed to keep her rationalizing until she's too hot to stop. YOU, on the other hand, KNOW what is going on here; all you have to do is let the boys -- Lon, primarily, in your case -- have a free hand..."

"Whew!" Beth sighed. "I was afraid that I was going to have to do something complicated!"

"Uh uh," Candace advised. "For you, tactics can be summed up in three words -- DON'T CHICKEN OUT! Lon will undoubtedly handle everything else..."


After cleanup, it was pool time; the boys jumped in for some disorganized grab-ass while the women settled themselves in a loose cluster at about neck-deep to relax and gab. Lon, Rick, and Toby were doing this dunk-tag thing, using the women as an obstacle to hide behind, when Candace turned the game into grab ass for real by the simple expedient of goosing Lon as he went by...

"YIIII!!! Hey!" Lon shrieked, leaping about a foot. Everybody laughed -- but Lon, cannily seeing the opportunity for what it was, grinned and disappeared beneath the surface...

"EEEEEK!" Beth leaped a foot and tried to run, flopping forward into the water when the big hand that had not only goosed her but got a grip on her entire crotch impeded forward motion of her pubic mound and she overbalanced. In a moment, she was up, sputtering and spitting water and trying to dog paddle -- but Lon STILL had a firm grip on the gusset of her bikini bottoms!

"Gotcha!" Lon grinned.

"Lon!" Beth struggled upright, but Lon STILL had a hand in her crotch! Normal procedure dictated that she should shriek in outrage and make a scene extricating herself -- but that would expose his grip... "You scared the pants off of me!" she accused, bringing herself to a more vertical position.

Lon just stood there, using her buoyancy to hold her, his arm rigid beneath the water. Upon hearing Beth's comment, he replied, "Oh? Should I be looking for them?" and made a production of peering into the depths, grinning, while massaging Beth's nether lips with his hand.

Toby had seen enough; grinning, he took a breath and disappeared beneath the surface. He was wearing prescription goggles to minimize the limitation of his poor eyesight, so he had an excellent view of Ma basically sitting on Lon's hand as he shot by. Circling, he bored in upon his prey...

"AWP!" Jean squealed as Toby's hand inserted itself at the juncture of her thighs. She made to take off, arms and legs pinwheeling -- then stopped, suddenly ... The reason: Toby's grip threatened to remove her thong! Toby had been very quick about the grab, and the thong was an absolutely minimalist garment; as a result, two fingers went right past the narrow strap that connected the crotch with the waistband in the back. That left Toby with his middle finger literally between Jean's spread labia and his index and ring fingers tangled in the crotch; when Jean attempted to take off, the garment obliged her to an extent by sliding off her hip bones and going slack! She froze -- Gawd, the thing was falling off! She reached down to grab the side straps...

Toby surfaced to get a lungful of air, possessing full knowledge of her predicament. Deliberately, he placed his other hand on her left ass cheek and lifted her until she was no longer touching bottom. Like Lon, he LOOKED to be operating at arm's length and not touching anything, on the surface. "Uh uh," he murmured, leaning in.

The maneuver left Jean with a requirement to move her arms as if she was treading water to balance herself -- which necessitated letting go of the thong, which was now flopping loosely around her thighs. 'Calm. I need to stay calm, ' she thought. "Um, Toby? That's, ummm..."

"Yeah. Kind of a mess..." Toby shifted things -- Jean had been about to say something on the order of 'not nice'. "We're kind of tangled up -- if you'll excuse us..." Toby wrapped his arm around Jean's waist and started backpedaling -- toward deeper water.

Candace, the only woman not yet attacked, examined her manicure. "You might as well take that skimpy thing off, Jean, before it gets damaged." She was tuning her senses for Rick, who HAD it be inbound...

He was, but he wasn't under water; instead, he had used the cover of the others' splashing around to move silently up behind Candace, whose first indication of his location was his voice in her ear, "Oh, really? Is that what YOU would do?" He settled his hands on her hips from behind.

Time for a dare..."Yes, as a matter of fact. Take 'em, if you have the balls..." she murmured back.

Lon, who couldn't make out the conversation, saw Rick freeze, then acquire a resolute expression. Then he was gone, sinking below the surface.

What nobody saw -- but Candace felt -- was Rick hooking his thumbs in the sides of her bikini bottoms! When he dropped from sight, the bottoms dropped, too, then hands directed her to lift her feet, one by one ... She complied -- anything else was foolish, given her motive -- but Rick surprised her, anyway, by putting his head between her legs and slowly standing up, "Whoa!" In a moment, she was virtually totally above the surface, riding Rick's shoulders, her shaven pudenda hidden only because it was pressed to the back of Rick's neck.

Rick waved Candace's bottoms above his head, ensuring that they were out of her reach, "Toby! Get a trophy, Man!"

Jean had been working hard at applying sweet reason to get out of her predicament. "It can't be that bad, Dear..."

"I think the crotch is wrapped around this finger two or three times," Toby responded gravely, while wriggling the finger he had between her labia. "Something's all wrapped around it..."

"Toby..." Jean murmured, fighting to stay calm as distance and deeper water gave him the confidence to shift his grip from her waist to her right breast, "you're not playing fair!"

"There are rules?" Toby responded. She didn't have to see his face to know that he had an eyebrow quirked. "Candace seems to think I deserve to keep them..."

"Well, Candace is just instigating..." But then they watched Rick disappear and Candace's eyes pop -- then pop again as Rick rose beneath her.

"She just got a dose of her own medicine, it looks like to me!" Toby insisted, his fingers massaging Jean's crotch.

"Toby..." He was REALLY going too far...

"Shhhh! Let me have them!" Toby insisted.

"I -- I..." But she watched Beth turn sideways in Lon's grip, throwing her left arm over his shoulder. Lon's left shoulder dipped, and it didn't take a genius to figure out what he was doing ... especially when Beth pulled her knees up to let him clear her feet! "Okay."

"Do what Ma did," Toby directed. He released her with his left arm and lifted his right hand so she could clamber against him, turning, then reached between her legs and pulled the tiny thing away, clearing her feet just as Lon flung Beth's bottoms out of the pool and onto a lounger.

Jean turned to him, wide-eyed. "You're not going to do that..." But Toby's hand was already moving; Jean watched the tiny blue swatch of fabric fly off, crossing trajectories with Candace's bottoms as they, too, were flung onto the pool deck. "Damn! You guys aren't playing fair!" And he STILL had his hand on her butt -- and three fingers of it massaging her crotch!

"You can always try to get mine," Toby argued. "Do you want to ride my shoulders or do you want me to let you go?"

"Uuh..." Jean felt violated, but Lon and Candace were up to something..."What are you guys doing?" she yelled across at Candace.

"Camel fights?" Lon replied. Rick shrugged. "I was more or less just getting control of things, here, but..."

"Let's not," Jean pled. "Getting out is going to be embarrassing enough without riding shoulders!"

"Oh, I don't know," Candace argued. "Only my ass shows..."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.