The Pact: Episode 1 - The Elegant Solution  - Cover

The Pact: Episode 1 - The Elegant Solution

Copyright© 2009 by Thinking Horndog

Chapter 41

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 41 - In the summer between their Junior and Senior years of high school three young men make a pact to handle their sexual supply problems by seducing each other's mothers. That's just the start...

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Enema   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   BBW   Slow  

After some thought, Sally chose to appear in a tank top with a halfway decent but not bulletproof bra underneath, a miniskirt that wasn't as tiny as Teela's, but displayed an amazing expanse of gently tanned thigh, a thong in red for Lon to admire -- and the inevitable rubber flip-flops. Upon discovery, Lon's eyes popped, "Wow!"

"Oh, come on, it's not THAT great..." Sally protested -- but Lon didn't waste his breath; he got inside her guard and changed her tune by applying his lips to her neck. "Ooooohhhh..."

"Come on, Babe. Where's your mother?" Lon asked.

"Hiding, I think," Sally related. "We had an argument yesterday, and Momma lost. I think she's embarrassed about how she treated you, too."

Lon waved it off. "It'll all shake out." He hauled on her arm, "Let's GO!"

"Is this okay?" Sally insisted.

"I thought I already answered that!" Lon replied. "It's GREAT! Let's go!"

"Okay, okay!" Sally allowed herself to be led away, smiling.


Beth met them at the door in an open housecoat. "Hello, Sweetie! It's nice to meet you in person!"

"Thank you," Sally replied, blushing at the older woman's exposure.

Beth waved at herself. "See? How can an old fat woman like me compete with a young Amazon like you?"

"I..."

"By being a total slut," Beth answered her own question, winking. "Of course, if I teach YOU to be a total slut, I'm done for!" She waved for the couple to follow her. "Rick and Teela just arrived." She led them to the living room, where the other couple were standing around, fidgeting.

"Hey," Rick nodded at Lon. Lon nodded back. Sally and Teela limited themselves to smiles.

"So, what's on the agenda?" Beth asked. "Aside from Advanced Blowjobs?"

"I wanted to talk to you about first times," Sally said shyly. "And expectations."

Beth nodded and shifted her attention to Teela, who murmured, "I managed the first time thing okay, I think..."

"All three of them?" Beth prompted.

"Ummm, two."

"Okay."

"I guess we still ought to talk about the group or something," Teela finished lamely.

"Is this, um, an initiation of sorts?" Beth asked.

Sally dropped her eyes, blushed. "Uh huh."

"Neither of you HAS to join the group," Beth pointed out.

"I'm gonna do whatever Lon asks," Sally replied.

Beth nodded, turning her attention to Teela, "And you?"

"I ... don't know," she replied. "There are things I may need to learn -- and the group would be a safer place to do that than just..." She waved her arm, indicating the outside world. "Besides, I think you guys might be happier if I was a player than if I just sat on the outside and bitched at Rick every time he did something..."

"Would you do that?" Beth asked.

"No. At least, I don't THINK so," Teela sighed. "But I'm feeling kind of ... possessive."

"Maybe we should do girl talk," Beth murmured. Raising her voice, she called, "Terence!"

"Yeah?" The answer came from somewhere at the back of the house.

"I need the bedroom for the girls, Sweetie. Grab a towel and come out and join the boys for a bit, will you?"

"Okay." Moments later, Terence arrived, holding a towel before him to mask his erection, but otherwise nude. "Hey." He glanced around at everyone and sidled to a chair.

"Hey." Lon and Rick responded simultaneously.

"Come, girls. Terence is trying his best not to embarrass you." Beth led Sally and Teela off.

"Sooo," Rick grinned. "Got anything left?"

Terence laughed. "It's been close, but we've been only playin'." It had been GREAT play, though -- Terence's dick hurt, Beth had made it so hard! "Beth is..." He shook his head.

"She sure is," Lon agreed.

"You guys gonna stop doin' her?" Terence asked.

"The answer is probably in the other room, there," Rick pointed out.

"Look, I ain't Don Juan," Terence murmured, "but I know that ain't the way to handle it. Y'all need to put your foot down, early..."

"Well, there are other issues," Lon pointed out. "They can blow the lid off the group..."

"IF you let 'em get the upper hand!" Terence argued. "It ain't like they're prime -- no offense..."

Lon shrugged agreement. "You've got a point. I THINK that's under control -- for that reason, mostly."

"Teela's a little fiery," Rick argued. "Even if she isn't ... prime ... she still might not like being bossed around..."

"You got things in hand right now, right?" Terence demanded.

"Yeah."

"Then don't give no ground." Terence shrugged.

"Right." Rick looked away. It wasn't that simple, was it?


"Okay, girls," Beth settled herself on the bed. "Ask."

"Maybe the first question is why?" Sally took the lead.

"Or how." Beth sighed. "We -- the women -- were all vulnerable. Well, maybe not Louise. I hadn't had a man in YEARS -- I just couldn't pass it up. Jean was pretty much the same. Candace was dating, but she's looking for youth and stamina."

"And Louise?" Teela prompted.

"Louise used to swing -- and she's not getting any at home."

"What do you do?" Sally asked.

"Me? Anything. Everything. I told you, Sweetie -- I got broken in at a college gang-bang -- and I enjoyed it. I've done ... a lot. You'd be surprised." She smiled wanly. "The others have limits, I'm pretty sure -- but I don't know what they are. Fucking, sucking, anal sex ... At least one or two of the others have done it. I'm pretty sure Louise has had the advanced course."

"What do you want from us?" Teela asked.

Beth shrugged. "Silence. Acceptance. That's probably the minimums. Not to upset the apple cart?"

"How far does that go?" Sally asked.

Beth blinked. "Look, I'm selfish. I like to fuck. I like fucking Lonnie, and he likes fucking me. I can't TELL you not to stop him -- but I can ask you to share..."

"And Rick?"

"Same deal," Beth shrugged. "More for Candace and Louise than me, but..."

"Should we ... participate?" Teela asked.

"That's ... up to you. And maybe up to Lon and Rick. It wouldn't be a surprise if they were less than thrilled."

"What would YOU do?" Sally asked.

"What Lonnie told me," Beth answered, locking eyes with the tall girl. "You know that. Isn't that what you're going to do, anyway?" Sally nodded and looked away, wordless; Beth turned her attention to Teela. "And you?" She sensed that things were perhaps different with the narrow girl.

"I ... might have trouble with limits," Teela said hesitantly. "Poppa says Momma was ... pretty slutty. I ALREADY know that I want sex as often as I can get it..."

"You need to tell Rick," Beth intoned. "Do you have any ... limits?"

"I don't think so."

"Oral? Anal? Groups? Girls?" Beth asked. "How about being tied, or whipped? Strangled? Peed on? Dumped on?" Sally cringed a few times, but Teela looked stoic.

"I don't know," Teela answered slowly. "None of it is scary. Some of it I might want to pass on for a while..."

Beth grunted. "Thus far, we've been pretty vanilla. I've done ALL that stuff, one time or another, though. Ask me about it anytime..." She paused. "What about today?"

"I want to learn to deep-throat Lon," Sally declared. "And then we're gonna do it for the first time..."

"It? Vaginal sex?" Beth asked.

"Yes."

"You're a virgin, right?"

"Yeah..." Sally blushed.

"Why today?"

"I ... can't wait."

"You know..." Beth gathered herself. "Girls seldom marry the guy who takes their cherry, these days. What DO you want from Lon?"

"I want to make him happy," Sally replied, forthrightly.

"How far are you willing to go?" Beth locked eyes with the tall girl.

"All the way." The return gaze was implacable.

"You're a different girl than the one I talked to on the phone," Beth observed.

"You were right. I was listening to other people, when I SHOULD have been listening to my heart. I took your advice and thought about it -- and realized that I was being an idiot," Sally said flatly.

"And has it worked out?"

"It's already been ... wonderful."

"Lonnie's a sweetheart," Beth smiled. "But he's also self-centered and demanding and lazy and I'm probably missing a couple of things. He's not perfect -- look at his mother!"

"I know." Sally smiled gently.

"I believe you'll do, Sweetie!" Beth approved. Turning to Teela, she said, "Now..."

Teela eyed her warily. "Yeah?"

"You're a handful, aren't you?" Beth mused.

"Well..."

"But Rick's handling it, isn't he?"

Teela colored. "Yeah."

"I'm going to offer you some advice," Beth declared, "Take it or leave it. When you and Rick get into it over something serious -- not the small stuff, but real issues -- think twice before you insist on going your own way. Take a look at what your reasons are and make sure they're not your ego talking and not your intelligence. In fact, the more sure you are that you're right, the harder you need to look at things..."

Teela's brow furrowed. 'What the fuck? Oh, well... ' "Okay."

"I know, it makes no sense right now, but when you've been contrary a couple of times and gotten burned for it, maybe you'll remember..." Beth counseled. "Okay. So. This thing we're about to do could go about a hundred different ways. For instance, the simplest vanilla thing would be for each of us to work on our designated partner -- but if you swap around a bit, you'll get more experience. The downside is that you'll have de-facto joined the group, and that will open up a can of worms over who you're supposed to be fucking and under what conditions. Um, you two don't have virgin ears, do you? I find that using the nastier terms makes a point..."

"No, go ahead," Teela smiled ruefully. Sally blushed, but nodded.

"The simplest things about this deal could get complicated. For instance, I'm gonna get naked for it -- the boys have all seen me and some of them like looking at one part or another -- God knows why. But your beaus may not want you exposed to the other two guys in the room, so I suggest that you not volunteer. In fact, aside from following the lesson plan, I suggest that you two go with what your boyfriends think they can tolerate -- and be prepared to backpedal if they change their minds!" She chuckled. "This is new to both of them -- the group itself has different rules -- 'Get naked and fuck', more or less. Terence is naked and they've all seen one another, so I'll probably encourage them to strip -- if only for their comfort. But that doesn't automatically mean YOU should -- I figure that there will be some stages to it while one or another of them decides you can do something, and you'll probably end up getting naked in steps." She tapped her front teeth with a finger, thinking. "Which brings me to the other end -- what about you? Are you two gonna balk if you get asked to go bare?"

Sally blushed, but raised her head and held Beth's eyes. "No."

Beth shifted her attention to Teela, who didn't answer verbally. Instead, she turned around, bent over and lifted her skirt, baring her pantyless loins. Beth cracked up. "Well! That answers THAT!" Teela grinned from ear to ear. Sally was scandalized -- but it was pure Teela...

"What about shifting around a bit during the lesson?" Beth asked. "Do I suggest it, or do you want me to leave it alone?"

"Whatever Lon wants, for that," Sally replied, "but..."

"Don't worry, Sweetie -- I wouldn't THINK of interfering with his picking your cherry!"

"Good. Can we talk about that?" Sally asked, diffidently.

"Sure," Beth agreed. "Why don't we defer to recent experience?" She shifted her attention to Teela.

"Well, I pretty much battered my cherry into submission with a rubber dick," Teela admitted, "so the blood and gore piece didn't apply. Still, it was tight ... Rick let me ride on top, so I controlled things. If you start slow, and let things adjust, it's, well, just incredible!"

Beth shifted her attention to Sally, who colored, but murmured, "Well, mine's battered a little, but might still make a mess..."

"Okay," Beth took over. "Let's look at the flip side. Rick was pretty smart, letting Teela ride on top -- but if you think you're gonna have problems with chickening out at the last minute, think about letting Lon do it. It might hurt, too, obviously -- and the tearing sensation is, well, unnerving, if you're not prepared for it. Trust me, he can't really rip you open with that thing -- you'd be surprised what it can take -- babies, for instance ... Once he's in, he should take his time and let you adjust a bit, and you'll be okay. Oh! I need to tell you this, just so you know -- some girls don't get over the pain the first time, you know? It might not get to be pleasant before it's all over, if you know what I mean. If it happens, don't worry -- it'll be okay the next time..."

"God, I hope THAT doesn't happen!" Sally husked. "I want to be GOOD for him -- and if I'm not, how am I gonna keep him?"

"Sweetie, is today about sex or getting your hooks into Lon? Be honest -- I won't judge you either way, but I can offer advice..." Beth queried.

"Well, it's both, actually," Sally admitted. "I'm pretty sure it's gonna be great, just from what I've had so far -- and I really, REALLY want to live up to expectation..."

Beth nodded. "That sounds healthy. But it brings me to something else -- young guys Lon's age get excited..." She turned to Teela, "How long did Rick hold out, the first time?"

"Not long at all," Teela smiled. "But he never got soft and we just kept going..."

Beth turned a significant glance on Sally. "He'll be embarrassed, too, if it happens. One thing we have going for us is that you're gonna suck him dry once, first. Right?"

"Uh huh." Sally nodded.

"That'll help his staying power on the second pass..."

"Rick said something about swallowing." Teela interjected. "He seemed to feel it was important..."

"It is," Beth replied. "If you spit out his stuff, you're rejecting him. You're saying his semen isn't good enough for you -- and that includes in your pussy, where it belongs."

"What about having him shoot on my face, like in porn videos?" Teela pressed.

"That says the opposite," Beth replied. "THAT demeans YOU, and says that he doesn't consider you to be a worthy receptacle! Now, there are accidents, of course, or you may have him pull out and shoot on your belly to avoid pregnancy ... By the way, are either of you dumb enough to think that is birth control?"

"Uh uh," Teela declared. "I'm on the Pill."

"Me, too," Sally added.

"Thank God!" Beth smiled, then turned to Teela. "Did I answer your question?"

"Yeah."

"I'd be sucking Rick's spunk to beat the band -- especially since he's made his position known -- but you might want to limit others, given your relationship. And be wary of someone who wants to paint your face, since it's an indicator of how he thinks of you." Beth smiled gently. "Me, I like abuse, so I get off on the insult -- but you're probably not built that way..." She looked around. "Anything else? Are we ready?"

"Let's go!" Sally was pretty worked up; the crotch of her panties was soaked. She wondered vaguely if Teela's juices ran down her legs...

Beth waved them to wait. "I'll go get the boys."


Rick looked up to see Beth enter the room. "We're ready, I guess," she announced. "This has gotten complicated. Terence is here, and you two have to put up with each other. One of the things you guys have to do is decide just what you want the girls to do; simple things that wouldn't have been an issue in private like having the girls show their tits are a problem, now -- do you want the other guys to see your woman? If so, how much of her do you want them to see? Swapping around a little bit might give them some experience -- but do you want to do that? There are larger questions, like do you want them in the group? If so, are they full members, or are you gonna hog 'em? Do they make their own decisions about who they fuck, or do you make 'em for them?"

"This wasn't supposed to be a circus," Lon complained. "I just wanted Sally to get some advice and some lessons in how to give head..." He glared at Rick.

"Well, you invited Terence, too..." Beth pointed out.

"Well, I didn't want you left out," Lon grunted.

"That's nice, Sweetie, but you weren't thinking it through, I don't think," Beth pointed out.

Lon grimaced. "Damian's seen Sally naked."

"But she hasn't sucked his cock, I bet," Beth retorted.

"No."

"Maybe I'm making this harder than it is," Beth placated, "but you guys have some decisions to make. The girls are probably gonna go with whatever you decide -- at least for now -- but some things you get into you just can't back off from, you know?" She looked back and forth from Rick to Lon. "Maybe it's no biggie -- does either of you have an interest in the other's girl?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.