The Pact: Episode 1 - The Elegant Solution  - Cover

The Pact: Episode 1 - The Elegant Solution

Copyright© 2009 by Thinking Horndog

Chapter 43

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 43 - In the summer between their Junior and Senior years of high school three young men make a pact to handle their sexual supply problems by seducing each other's mothers. That's just the start...

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Enema   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   BBW   Slow  

"Yes, Sweetheart?" Sally asked upon entering the living room.

"Beth has this idea that you want me to..." Lon paused, searching for the proper word, "control you."

"Yeah."

"Is she right?"

Lon had his answer immediately; Sally had that look on her face before her mouth opened, "Yeah."

"Why?" Lon asked. "Why go that far? From what Beth tells me, there's nothing fair about it; it sounds like I get the elevator and you get the shaft!"

Sally's lips curled; she didn't have to say anything. Lon grinned, "You can have THAT shaft, any time! I'm talking about the other stuff..."

Sally's face settled into a pensive expression. "It's hard to explain; I just can't tell you how I feel -- I need to show you. Anyone can TALK about commitment..."

"Beth says it isn't simple; she says that sometimes I'll get the wrong cues. I'm gonna make mistakes. YOU'RE gonna make mistakes." Lon eyed Sally closely. "What about limits? I can think of about a thousand pretty embarrassing things I could ask of you -- what if you chicken out?"

"That's the test, I guess," Sally replied with that glacial outward calm that she'd been displaying off and on for a couple of days now, "If I get chicken, I'm not worthy. If I'm not worthy, I should be punished. If it's really bad, maybe I shouldn't be here..." Inwardly, she was scared to death -- would he take up the gauntlet, or would it be too much trouble? Could he? Sally had no illusions; Lon, whatever he thought right now, was GOING to have admirers once school started -- the 'A' group girls were going to be out trying to forge bonds early in order to have a partner for all of those important Senior functions -- and some of them would be looking beyond that, whether they admitted it or not. Only Lon's announced preference put Sally in the competition; otherwise, she was a good distance back in the pack, at the very least! The flip side was that Lon had been just incredible -- not the snot everybody expected him to be, but considerate and committed -- which presented its own problems. Could he be aloof and demanding? How tough would it be on him to be tough on her?

"It's a little late for that, isn't it?" Lon asked. "Haven't I made myself clear in that area?"

"You bought a pig in a poke," Sally replied. "We haven't been together long enough. You don't KNOW, one way or another, whether I'm good enough -- but you had to put yourself out there, MUCH farther than should have been required, to get things rolling. Now it's up to me to make all of the crap I put you through worthwhile -- and frankly, I'm not sure I can! But the first step is to release you from any ridiculous commitments..."

Lon's eyes narrowed. Sally was laying the foundation for a new relationship between them, leveling the playing field -- actually tilting it in the other direction! And in doing so, she was clearly placing herself at the bottom of the totem pole...

But could he do this? The first steps were deceptively simple, and the situation sounded like a dream come true -- but was it? There seemed to be a heavy load of responsibility buried in this mess -- and an ongoing day-to-day effort to keep the thing running ... It sounded simple -- make her do ... anything. But some things were destructive, and she had only one out...

"All right, let's make sure we're on the same sheet of music," Lon grunted. "I run things between us; you do what I say -- period. If you give me any shit, I can punish you in whatever way I feel like. Right?"

"Right." Sally nodded.

"You have the option to bail -- and that's about it. On the other hand, if I'm not satisfied with how you're doing things, I can put you on the street," Lon continued, "right?"

"Right." Sally nodded again.

"As of right now, we have no limits," Lon continued. "You're allowed to ask for something if you find something that squicks you too much -- but if I don't agree, you're screwed -- you either do as I say or you bail. Right?"

"Right." Sally nodded a third time.

"I don't know where to go with this beyond that stuff -- except to say you'd better be DAMNED sure not to embarrass me in public by not doing as you're told!" Lon growled. "Did I miss anything?"

"I don't think so," Sally replied diffidently.

"I do, now I think about it," Lon declared. "This type of operation is probationary -- I don't know if I'm gonna like it or not. If I don't, we're gonna shift to something a lot more normal, understood?"

"Yes, Sweetheart," Sally replied.

"Sweetheart," Lon mused, eyeing her. "I like that a lot, so we'll continue to do it in public. In private, too, unless something else seems to be a better idea. Master, or something..." He grinned.

"Yes ... Master," Sally grinned back.

Lon's grin broadened. "Gives me chills, but for now we'll stick with Sweetheart. What do I call you?" His eyes glinted. "Slut?"

Sally had a half-second to see that one coming. "If you wish, Sweetheart."

Lon wrinkled his nose. "Makes a poor mix with Sweetheart. I'll stick to Babe, for now -- in public, at least. But Beth says humiliation is a test..."

Sally merely nodded.

"Okay, let's go see what everyone else is up to." Lon waved her before him.


Meanwhile, in the bedroom, Teela had gotten her breath -- and had questions. "What's all the uproar? It's a simple question -- but everybody's running back and forth..."

"Simple, huh?" Beth retorted. "Are YOU gonna suck Terence's cock? Are you gonna fuck him?"

Teela flashed a glance at Rick, "I dunno..."

"The shoe is on the other foot now, isn't it?" Beth chuckled. "I'm surprised you didn't pay more attention to our earlier talk! For both of you, it's VERY early in your relationships -- you don't REALLY have a handle on each other's wants and needs. So even if you're interested, you have to think about what Rick will think about you if you do it. And if you drop it in Rick's lap, HE has to wonder what YOU will think of HIM if he says yes. Some couples never let their hair down -- the question surfaces again and again, only to be swept under the rug every time because nobody has the guts to open up..." Beth sighed. "I ... saw something in the way Sally was handling things -- something I recognized. So I hauled her off to make sure I was right. And then, because the whole thing wasn't exactly obvious, I dragged Lon off to make sure he understood. I didn't make their decision for them, I merely paved the way for them to understand one another..."

At that point, Lon and Sally re-entered the room. Lon settled the controversy by directing, "Get it, Babe. Do a good job -- I'm gonna be watching." Teela's eyes popped -- and she wasn't the only one -- but Sally looked unperturbed as she settled to her knees in front of Terence, took his length in her hand, and started jacking, smiling up at him. Terence looked down at her, surprised; he'd expected Beth to end up doing him, and wasn't really upset about it. He glanced at Lon, who shrugged. "She needs the practice," he amplified.

About that time, Sally's mouth engulfed Terence and he shifted his attention back to the activity at hand, groaning in pleasure.

"I'll be damned!" Teela whispered. "I'd have never thought..."

"Me, either," Rick agreed. "Lon..." But Lon was standing there, watching critically while his new girlfriend sucked the big black football player as if it was just a sport or something, not sharing his girlfriend's charms...

"What would you have said?" Teela whispered.

"Beth was right," Rick grunted. "It would have been fucked up. Not knowing what you wanted..."

"All things being equal..." Teela eyed him. Rick's face closed; he wasn't going to give anything away. It was time to give some ground... "Poppa might be right -- it looks exciting..."

Rick looked pensive. "I'd have still been on the fence, Squirt. It's real early to be sharing, especially with guys with monster dicks..."

"You're worried about that?" Teela's eyes smiled.

"Yeah."

"They can't handle me. It's not just dick size, you know. Besides, maybe I can't handle THEM!" Teela grinned.

Beth, having overheard the exchange, murmured, "Can I stick a word in, here?"

Teela glanced up cautiously, "Okay."

"Rick, Sweetie, you're a tad above the average -- there's no need for you to feel inadequate. You're a good inch and a half bigger than my ex was..." Rick grimaced, but came out of it looking more positive, and Beth turned to Teela, "As for you -- you'll stretch -- at least that far. Remember what comes out of there..." She grinned. "Although depth IS more of a problem than girth..."

"Okay, okay!" Teela waved her off. "Point is nobody but you is likely to be able to handle my OTHER quirks!" she reminded Rick. "We would be classic for 'it's just sex' with anyone else..."

"Yeah, well, I'm going with my instincts, here..." Rick replied.

"You do that!" Teela teased. "Being jealously guarded by a man is something I'm not used to, yet -- so far, it's a compliment!" She leaned up to kiss him.

Meanwhile, Sally was giving someone who was not her boyfriend a blowjob. Terence and Lon were about the same size, so she figured it was good practice -- and it was exciting from the standpoint of why she was doing it. Lon made sure he was inside her field of vision, watching, poker-faced as she sucked in Terence's length. The first attempt to get it into her throat failed; Lon actually stepped up and pushed down on the top of her head, muttering, "You're up too high..."; on the second pass, she managed to bury her nose in Terence's springy pubic curls. "Yeah," Terence hissed, groaning, "That's good..."

Lon was somewhat ambivalent about the whole thing, but he couldn't ignore the power trip. Rick wasn't going to get this from Teela, he figured. Besides, he wanted a slut -- and it looked like he was going to get one! Better, she acted slutty because he TOLD her to, not because she was one, basically. The situation seemed to be controllable from a group viewpoint, too -- he could grant access to her or not, as he pleased, and no one was going to get too unhappy about it. He leaned in and asked, "How is it going?"

Sally looked up at Lon, trying to evaluate the comment. What was he looking for? Disgust? Unhappiness. Pleasure? Duty. Yeah -- that worked. She was doing as she was bid, to the best of her ability. She raised her hand and made an 'OK' sign.

Lon nodded, then looked up at Terence. "Is she hitting her mark? I don't want her goofing off..."

Terence looked a little bewildered. 'Man, he must have this bitch locked down TIGHT!' he thought. 'I've gotta find one like THIS!' "She's doin' okay," he muttered. Actually, she was doing better than just okay; besides, prolonged exposure to various kinds of stimulation had Terence running hot, anyway...

Lon upped the ante, anyway, leaning in and directing, "Play with his balls. Gently." Something in Sally's eyes when she absorbed this told him he was on the right track. He squatted next to her and watched as she followed instructions, cupping and fondling Terence's loosely swinging scrotum. Terence grunted and gasped, obviously enjoying it.

Lon let this go on for a bit, then squatted next to his -- what? -- girlfriend? Or was she something more -- and less? Reaching out, he cupped her right breast; Sally raised her arm to grant him unimpeded access. He felt like he needed to say something; the day before, he'd have couched it differently, but he had a feeling that somewhat rougher terms would be more effective ... Leaning in, he whispered, "I can't wait to fuck you," into her ear, quietly, so that only she could make it out.

Sally moaned around Terence's cock; a wash of dampness welled up inside her vagina. Lon was right; he could have said something about 'making love', but that would have been seduction, a circumstance wherein she granted him control. No, he owned her, and he was going to take possession of her -- fuck her, shred her cherry and pound her soaking wet pussy ... His choice of words was perfect, from Sally's standpoint; the implications made her hotter than a pistol!

Lon ran his other hand down her ass -- and it came back wet. Sally whimpered, watching with one eye as he sniffed his hand and recognized the smell. Lon settled back, grinning -- maybe this wasn't going to be as hard as he thought... "Face-fuck her," he told Terence, "She needs to get used to it."

Teela gasped. Rick's eyes popped. Terence grunted, "You sure?" But Beth smiled gently, and Sally merely moaned again around Terence's cock.

"Yeah, go for it," Lon insisted. "Don't worry, I know what I'm doing -- don't I, Babe?"

"Mmph hmph," Sally got out, not stopping what she was doing. Teela shifted her amazed gaze from Lon to Sally -- but Sally wasn't paying any attention to anything but the cock in her mouth and her man...

Terence reached out gingerly to cup her head; Lon grunted, "Go on -- mind if I maul her tits?"

"Naw, she's your girl..." Terence replied, bemused. Lon stood behind Sally and bent to collect her breasts, cupping them while his fingers attached themselves to her nipples. "Hold still -- I'm drivin'," Terence admonished Sally and put his hips in gear. 'Shit, this won't last long... ' he thought, setting up a two-cycle stroke -- one short, one deep -- using Sally's mouth and throat. This was all pretty hot -- especially the way Lon was mauling Sally's tits, his dick stiff and laying along her neck and shoulder...

For Sally, it was Heaven and Hell. She really wasn't ready to take such a beating, but she couldn't -- wouldn't -- stop it. Lon had stepped up to the plate and was running things like he'd been doing it for months, and everything he said or did jacked up her arousal. It was all so intense -- the way Terence was using her, the additions from Lon ... Her nipples had that itchy ache that you just HAD to scratch -- but Lon was handling THAT! Every other stroke, Terence pushed himself right into her throat -- and it was awful -- but she wouldn't have it any other way! She couldn't breathe -- and she didn't care; somehow, it all added up to a transcendent experience...

"Fuck! FUCK!" Terence slammed Sally's throat three times in succession as he lost control, grimacing as cum blasted from his engorged member -- first down Sally's throat and then, as he got some control, into her moaning mouth.

Sally was rocking and moaning and sucking and generally having a fit, "MMMM! MMMM! MMMM! MMMM!" Lon suddenly realized that she was cumming! 'DAMN!' he thought, dazed, 'That's amazing!' Suddenly, he became aware of the fact that he was rock-hard and feeling serious urgency...

Terence staggered back, grunting, "Goddamn!" and nearly tripped over his piled clothing. Sally dropped forward, moaning "Please! Please!" Her ass came up, and it was soaked, her juices dripping down her thighs.

It wasn't the grand plan, but the moment was ripe. Lon went to his knees behind Sally, grabbed her hips and hauled on them. Sally had just a moment to glance over her shoulder and recognize what was going on before Lon's cock nosed at her soaking opening "Oh, yes!" she cried, and Lon lunged into her, full force!

The next sound was a hoarse scream, but everyone in the room recognized the joyful component to it; there was no doubt that it hurt -- but also no doubt that she wanted it, pain and all. Sally dropped forward onto her elbows, moaning, "Oh God! Oh, God! Yes! Yes!"

Yeah, it hurt -- and Lon, maddened, wasn't being gentle -- but it was EXACTLY what she'd wanted when Terence staggered back! She'd actually peaked when he did, but her empty pussy cried out for fulfillment -- and Lon's hot battering ram was just the thing! "Oh! Oh! Oh! Mm! Mm! Mm! Mm! Yes! Yes! Yes!" Every stroke brought a fresh exclamation; the pain was never intense and gave way rapidly to pleasure...

Neither of them was in any condition to make things last; both were halfway to orgasm at the point of Lon's slam-bang insertion. The four surprised onlookers watched in amazement as Lon just went nuts plowing Sally's pussy -- and Sally soaked it up without visible complaint!

Beth, from her vantage point basically behind the couple and to their left, had a particularly good view of Lon's spear as he jammed it into Sally again and again; the initial red coating turned rapidly into pinkish foam as blood from her shredded hymen blended with Sally's copious juices, then faded more and more toward white as the flood continued to pour out of her vagina. Beth had never seen anyone release such a flood; Sally was wet from her crotch to the floor, and Lon was literally splashing around in it...

Suddenly, it was over; Sally threw her head back -- which let Teela see her eyes roll back in her head -- and wailed "OOOOOOOOHHH, GAAAWWWDDD!!!" Beth got a prime shot of Sally squirting a couple of ounces of her fluids directly onto Lon's balls. Lon, thoroughly crazed, mashed himself against her, yelling "JEEEZUS!!!" and pinned her against him while his cock spewed into her. Both of them momentarily lost contact with reality as they flashed over their peaks, then Lon dragged Sally back so that her ass dropped against her calves and collapsed atop her spent, folded body.

"Wow!" Rick was the first to muster a verbal reaction. "THAT looked hot! How was it?"

"Too short!" Lon gasped, struggling up. "Otherwise, it was great..." Turning his attention to Sally, he asked, "You okay, Babe?"

Sally nodded vigorously, not trusting herself to speak. She wanted to laugh and she wanted to cry; the act had been positively cataclysmic, as far as SHE was concerned...

Beth intervened, "You two probably need to recover some; why don't you go stretch out on the couch? I own the bed; Terence, you'd better be ready, because after that, I need sex -- BAD!" Her glance at the remaining couple said they could fend for themselves.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.