The Pact: Episode 1 - The Elegant Solution  - Cover

The Pact: Episode 1 - The Elegant Solution

Copyright© 2009 by Thinking Horndog

Chapter 45

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 45 - In the summer between their Junior and Senior years of high school three young men make a pact to handle their sexual supply problems by seducing each other's mothers. That's just the start...

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Enema   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   BBW   Slow  

Fred sat in his truck, remembering the events that led to his peculiar interest in 'the other thing'...

It was a big group, fairly well organized, with a decent mix of males and females and a nice place to go -- a local gym rented itself out for private parties. There was more to it than that, undoubtedly -- they had mattresses instead of just mats, and things were organized into different areas in a way that said that the gym owner was undoubtedly a member -- but so what? Fred and Louise got an invitation via a friend in another group and paid a small initiation fee; there was an interview process, too, but they were already in a couple of groups, so they sailed through.

Fred liked it; once you got your clothes off and started wandering, a lot of female eyes followed you looking for a big, black dick. You could insert yourself just about anywhere, too, which was good and bad, in Fred's opinion. The first weekly meeting was hot because they were new; the second tailed off a bit -- but there was still plenty to go around; some of the bitches seemed to welcome having more than one dick at a time, too. On the third trip, he and Louise were cruising one of the locker rooms when a hot little brunette reached up and grabbed his dick; he glanced at Louise, but she was also being hauled on by a chick on the other side of the bench from him, so they agreed using eye-contact to go separate ways ... He got into a sixty-nine with the little bitch that went on until he realized she was sitting upright on his face, so the mouth on his cock couldn't be hers ... He boosted her up and took a look, and the head he saw the top of had a crew cut.

Fred wanted to freak, but the dude gave hellacious head; Fred just couldn't tear himself away -- so he used the brunette as an excuse, reaming her until she bounced up to kiss him while taking a dick, doggie-style. At that point, Fred couldn't ignore things.

The dude figured out he was made, probably from Fred's stomach muscles tightening up as he raised up to look, so he looked up and grinned. "You gonna freak on me? This is an open group..."

"I'm straight, Man."

"Your dick isn't," the dude replied. "It was lovin' it." He glanced around. "Chicks can't give great head -- they don't know how it FEELS..."

"You're right about that!" the brunette panted, rubbing Fred's chest while another dude long-stroked her. "You guys suck at eating pussy, too, usually -- although YOU did a pretty good job!"

"Then why don't YOU come eat mine?" some chunky chick with mouse-brown hair whined, "Since you took away my source of dick..." The brunette grinned, shrugged, and turned to stick her face in the other woman's hairy muff, and Fred found himself at loose ends.

"Come on," Brush Cut waved, grinning, "Let me show you some of the rest of the facilities." Fred looked around, shrugged, and got up to follow as the guy led him away.

They'd been in the Women's Locker Room when they started; Brush Cut led Fred to the Men's via Women's Showers, the Steam Room and the Men's Showers that separated them. "The Steam Room is co-ed," he said conversationally as they passed through, "But management recognized the right to privacy in some areas, so each sex has their own sauna..." They arrived before the door, and Brush Cut ushered Fred inside.

Fred had been in saunas before; someone had turned this one down a bit, but it was still hot. It was also small, probably only comfortable for about four people. Once inside, Brush Cut flipped the latch. "That ensures privacy, when you want it..." The place was empty but for the two of them. "Sure, there is a window," he added, "but it is generally fogged, and it's a lot brighter out there than it is in here."

"Okay..." Fred said nervously. "So now what?"

Brush Cut shrugged. "You seemed nervous about being seen with my lips around your dick, so I thought I'd take you somewhere private while I showed you a few things about how it's done." With that, he dropped to his knees and engulfed Fred's meat.

Fred put his hand on Brush Cut's head to push him away -- but found that he couldn't do it; the dude had a magic mouth! In no time, Fred found that he was tugging on the guy's head instead of pushing him away. The dude backed off, grinning, "See? Chicks can't compete. Watch this!" Brush Cut collected Fred's dick, re-oriented a bit, and swallowed him!

Fred's eyes bugged out; the feel of it was incredible -- not to mention the sight! Brush Cut managed to grin around his dick and went back to a 'standard' suck -- which was plenty to get Fred's balls boiling. When Brush Cut started playing with his ball sack, Fred let go, howling, and Brush Cut just swallowed the stuff. When it was over, Brush Cut got up, said, "I'll see you around," and walked out, leaving the door open.

Nobody was looking when Fred slunk out of there; he stayed away from anything too hot until he'd recovered somewhat, then made sure he got two more nuts from strange pussies before the evening was out -- but the incident worked on him...

Fred promised himself that he wouldn't get caught up with that kind of thing again, but he was pronging some bitch doggie at the next party when he looked up to find Brush Cut grinning at him from the door. The little bitch was selfish -- getting hers, then crawling off him to go blow some other guy, probably her old man -- so Fred was suddenly at loose ends when Brush Cut motioned him to follow with a nod of his head.

Three minutes later, they were back at the sauna; Brush Cut grinned, "I missed you," as he sank to his knees and started working Fred's meat. It was the same as last time -- too good to say no to, no matter how embarrassing it was. This time, however, Brush Cut didn't finish him; instead, he got him going strong, then backed off. "Now you try."

"Hey, I don't wanna do that shit..."

"Why not? Afraid you'll get seen? This is an open group -- nobody would give you any shit, anyway. Besides, we're private here, remember?" But Fred just grimaced and waved him off.

"Suit yourself." Brush Cut settled back to jack himself, leaving Fred VERY aroused and missing that mouth... "Want me to jack you?"

"I want you to finish up!" Fred groused, but he accepted the hand that enclosed his dick and started pumping.

"So, you're a taker? You don't give anything?" Brush Cut taunted. "You won't get much around here like that..." His eyes challenged Fred. "Jack me -- you can do THAT can't you?"

Fred felt guilty enough to overcome his reluctance and reach out to take Brush Cut's cock in his hand, but he was sheepish. "Look, Man," Brush Cut pointed out, "It's just you and me -- we're private here. Besides, like I said, nobody would give you shit, anyway! Relax!"

Fred had never done anything like this -- but it wasn't killing him, apparently. Brush Cut's cock was a little smaller than his, curved a bit more, and was VERY hard. Fred jacked it, getting familiar with it while enjoying Brush Cut's hands on his own dick; somehow, when it wasn't you jerking off, it was better -- and the idea of giving someone else pleasure had a certain appeal.

They did each other in silence for a bit, then Brush Cut offered, "I'll suck you some more -- but you've at least got to give it a try..." Fred opened his mouth to express his reluctance, but Brush Cut leaned over and started sucking again.

Brush Cut brought Fred to the edge -- and let it slip away -- two separate times before he popped up, "Now you try."

"Dammit, I..."

"You agreed," Brush Cut insisted. Of course, Fred hadn't -- but he hadn't pushed the man away, either -- so now he was stuck with his tacit acceptance. He glanced guiltily up at the door, but the window was clear of any observers. "I'll finish you, if you do it," Brush Cut sweetened the deal.

"Okay," Fred grunted. Kneeling on the floorboards, he moved up close. Brush Cut's cock had been weeping pre-cum on his hand for some time while he jacked it; close up, Fred could smell the stuff, and he figured that the taste wouldn't be any fun. Still, he was in, whether he wanted to be or not ... Reluctantly, he rolled his lips over the fat purple head.

"Aahhhh!" Brush Cut moaned. "Shit, that's great! I knew you could do it! Work it some for me! You know what it needs -- we all do..."

Fred was discovering that pre-cum wasn't exactly poisonous; it might not be the greatest thing he'd ever tasted, but it wasn't bad. More confident, he bobbed up and down a few times on Brush Cut's meat, running his lips up and down the shaft and working his tongue on the underside. "How's that?"

"Great, Man! Come on, I was on you for a looong time..." Brush Cut coaxed.

"Remember what you promised!" Fred warned.

"Yeah, yeah, no problem!" Brush Cut agreed. "Yeah, that's it! Up and down, make those lips work for you! Yeah! Use the tongue! There! Yeah! I TOLD you that you knew what needs doing!"

Sometime in the next couple of minutes, Fred realized to his embarrassment that he was into what he was doing. He had Brush Cut hissing and moaning and squirming and it was, well, fun! Still, it wouldn't do to give the fucker the idea he was getting over ... He backed off, settling on his ass. "So, how was that?"

"Aw, c'mon, Man! You had me right there! Finish me off, willya? I'll show you a trick..." Brush Cut whined.

"Yeah, what?"

"I'm not telling -- but it'll blow the top of your head right off!" Brush Cut insisted.

"Awright..." Fred went back at it. Thirty seconds later, Brush Cut grabbed his head and Fred found himself fighting a losing battle against taking a load in his mouth. He didn't have a proper grip or a decent place to push; while he was still floundering, Brush Cut's cock pulsed his jizz onto Fred's tongue. Released, Fred hopped up spitting, fighting mad, "You sumbitch!"

"Hey, okay! Sorry! I sucked yours! How come you're always ducking out?"

"You didn't fucking warn me!" Fred howled.

"Did you?" Brush Cut retorted. "I seem to remember you just blowing a load down my throat! Besides, surely you knew it was coming!"

"You didn't have to hold me down!" Fred ranted -- but Brush Cut just looked at him. 'Shit, ' Fred realized, 'I didn't let HIM up!' "Awright -- I was surprised, okay? I wasn't thinking about it." He sat. "You gonna do me?"

"Are you gonna hold my head down?" Brush Cut retorted acidly.

"I ... Okay, forget it, okay? I'm sorry -- I overreacted. Awright?" Fred's dick was tool steel; somehow, the fact that there were probably fifteen pieces of pussy right outside the door who could take care of him had slipped his mind, too.

"Yeah, sorry, I forgot you were a newby. You do such an incredible job..." Brush Cut knelt up and went to work on Fred's aching meat. Fred basked in the compliment -- until he realized that he was being complimented on his skill as a cocksucker. Even then, it was sort of an accomplishment ... Soon, Brush Cut had him on the ropes again; it was something no cunt had ever managed in a blow job -- he seemed to have an instinct for when Fred was on the cusp -- and he would back off and prolong things, driving Fred crazy! Backing off, Brush Cut asked, "Are you ready for the trick?"

"Yeah, sure!" It was supposed to be incredible...

"Okay, flop back some and scoot your ass over the edge. Look, you're gonna have to trust me..." Brush Cut admonished at Fred's dubious look. "It's no problem if you don't want it ... Spread your legs -- I need to get at your ass." That got him another look, but Brush Cut waggled his currently limp dick, "C'mon! I'm gonna get THIS in THERE? Trust me!"

"Awright," Fred spread his legs and scooted down -- and felt Brush Cut's finger at his asshole. Brush Cut just looked at him, jacking him until he settled back -- but Fred wasn't letting anything pass his bunghole...

"Pull your legs up, Man -- I've got an idea," Brush Cut offered. Fred reluctantly grabbed his knees, then got the surprise of his life as Brush Cut started tonguing his asshole! Surprise changed to pleasure -- this was pretty cool! Fred settled back, enjoying the hand jacking his cock and the tongue probing his asshole -- and it did the trick; Fred relaxed and started taking the tongue through his bung, enjoying the feel of the hot, wet flesh.

"Man, is this the surprise?" Fred asked. "It's fuckin' great!"

"No, it's the preparation..." Brush Cut murmured. In a moment, his tongue was replaced by a finger that wormed up Fred's asshole, taking advantage of the relaxation the tongue work had produced in Fred's sphincter.

"Hey!" Fred grunted, but Brush Cut had again lowered his mouth on Fred's cock, so after an initial glare, Fred subsided. Brush Cut started going to town on his dick, bringing Fred's charge up ... After a bit, Fred more or less forgot about the finger -- it was in there and it wasn't moving, and apparently It wasn't gonna get added to...

But then it DID move, feeling around -- and Fred discovered an INCREDIBLE urgency! "YAAAAAAAHHHH!" he howled, going stiff as a board while his dick gushed into Brush Cut's mouth.

Brush Cut made a point of opening his mouth to display Fred's jizz before swallowing, then chuckling, "I TOLD you it would blow your head off!"

Fred struggled up on his elbows, "Yeah, wow! What the fuck?"

"Prostate massage, Man. I tickled the gland that makes your dick hard, and it liked it..." Brush Cut explained.

"Shit, I guess!" Fred grunted.

Brush Cut grinned. "I'll leave you some for pussy," he announced, rising and walked out, waving vaguely. "Thanks for the suck..."

At that point, Fred was hooked; Brush Cut was apparently right -- bitches just didn't get it. Subsequent efforts at training brought some of his female sex partners -- notably Louise -- a mastery of the techniques, but they lacked a feel for what he was going through -- a feel that would allow them to tease him and extend his pleasure, rather than fighting just to get there.

The next party found him more or less waiting for Brush Cut to arrive; instead of filling the activity into an open spot in his calendar, Fred held off, passing up two different bitches to save his first load for his male partner. When Brush Cut DID show up, Fred went right over to him, shaking hands and greeting him -- and finally discovering that his name was Greg. Greg grinned at him and played up, and they headed for the sauna again.

This time, they didn't fart around; Greg put some towels down on the bench and stretched out on it, then said, "Climb on top and we'll do a sixty-nine." Fred didn't quibble -- he did as he was asked, and was soon happily sucking and bobbing on Greg's curved cock while Greg lipped his meat from below.

Greg got his finger in Fred's ass pretty quickly, too -- but he didn't just set Fred off. Instead, he teased Fred's gland just enough to be pleasurable without making him blow his wad right away. At Greg's gasped insistence, Fred went looking for Greg's prostate and found it, learning what to do to tease the most pleasure out of it. And when Greg surged up and blew his load, Fred took it in and swallowed without complaint.

When they were relaxing on the bench after Fred got his own nut, Fred asked, "How come I never heard of this prostate thing? Can bitches do it?"

"Sure," Greg replied. "With training, anyone can. Hookers know all about it and treat it as an add-on -- although some of them might give it to you for free, because you'll shoot your load quicker and they can get back to hunting for their next customer that much sooner." He rubbed his hand over his stubbly haircut, "You don't seem to have much respect for women..."

"Yah, well, most of 'em are only good for one thing -- and you have to kowtow to 'em to get it -- putting up with their stupid shit..." Fred grunted. "Even marriage is a deal for them to get everything they want while doling out pussy in dribs and drabs, mostly."

Greg shook his head. "Can't argue with that..." He got up, swatting Fred gently on the thigh. "At least ours don't bitch when we get some strange! See you later..." Then he was gone, leaving Fred to recover for a bit longer, then wander out to get HIS strange...

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.