The Pact: Episode 1 - The Elegant Solution  - Cover

The Pact: Episode 1 - The Elegant Solution

Copyright© 2009 by Thinking Horndog

Chapter 46

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 46 - In the summer between their Junior and Senior years of high school three young men make a pact to handle their sexual supply problems by seducing each other's mothers. That's just the start...

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Enema   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   BBW   Slow  

Wednesday started quietly; everyone was husbanding their resources for the afternoon meeting. Toby spent most of the morning reviewing the footage of the previous day's session of Beth's School for Advanced Cock Sucking -- those cams he put in Ma's room were worth their weight in gold ... He learned an incredible amount...

It was a tea, almost. The females of the older generation turned out dressed more formally than they had in some time in dresses or blouses and skirts. Sally wore a white sleeveless blouse, a pleated skirt and REAL SHOES -- a pair of round-toed buckle shoes with low heels. Teela turned out in what was for her high-fashion -- a white blouse with a black necktie, a black spandex skirt and high boots with thick black soles -- all under a short black cape. There was no color spritz; instead, she settled for a tiara.

Rick, characteristically, refrained from disparaging her taste in clothing, limiting himself to, "What, no stockings?"

Teela smirked and replied, "No panties, either," and that was that...

If anyone dressed down, it was the guys -- and that was probably because they just didn't understand. Still, no one was exactly ratty; Lon and Rick were in golf shirts and shorts, Toby in long sleeves and slacks, and Terence in good jeans and a logo shirt. Of the group, Damian was the most casually dressed in an upscale grey track suit and a black muscle shirt.

Candace and Beth descended upon Jean's house at three-thirty, and Beth filled the women in on events the day before, recapping somewhat when Louise and her boys arrived at three-forty five. Damian was surprised at the amount of attention his Big Bro had gotten the previous day ... Toby sat around, pretending ignorance while noting that his mother shuffled events somewhat to get herself out of a jam over just how and when she'd had sex with Terence...

Of the girls, Sally arrived first with Lon and was introduced around to everyone she didn't know. Rick and Teela arrived on the dot at four and Teela got the same round of introductions -- all very formal and friendly. When everyone was settled around Jean's coffee table with coffee or a soda in their hands, Jean and Candace exchanged glances and Candace waved to Jean to start. "Okay," Jean began, "We're all here -- and that puts the two of you at a distinct advantage over us, I'm afraid..."

"Oh?" Teela asked, more or less as a formality.

Candace smiled. "You know all of our names, and you know what we're doing -- and you know that it is strictly-speaking illegal. That's blackmail material..."

"Well, maybe," Teela agreed, "But if I said anything, it would mean breaking up with Rick..."

"We're concerned about things happening the other way around," Jean murmured.

"Oh," Teela replied shortly. Sally held her peace.

"Young couples seldom make it over the long haul," Jean continued, "and that makes planning for such breakups our problem. In the past, we've, um, manufactured skeletons to put in the closets of new members to ensure their silence -- if they didn't already exist. You two represent a problem in that neither you nor your close relatives are in a compromising position..."

"So I need to do something illegal?" Teela asked.

"Illegal, immoral, and fun would be better," Damian chuckled.

That got him several glares, and a question. "So, what do they have on you?" Teela asked.

"Mama," Damian replied matter-of-factly. "Just like the others, she's fuckin' young dick -- and they got pictures. That's enough, I figure, although..."

"Shut up, Little Bro!" Terence grated.

"What?" Damian frowned. 'What the fuck did he think I was gonna say?' he wondered.

"You don't need to be..." Terence burst out. Everyone looked at him as he dragged to a halt.

"Okay," Candace murmured, "so, there are some additional secrets floating around? I, for one would be very interested in hearing them..." Her gaze swept the host of poker faces before her -- it seemed like EVERYONE knew whatever it was except her and the girls...

"Jeez, Big Bro -- do you think I'm that stupid? Now YOU'VE busted us!" Damian howled.

"Shit! Shit! SHIT!!" Terence howled.

"Take it easy, Man," Toby counseled calmly. "It's all in the family." Turning to Candace, he released the minimums, "Terence and Damian had been experimenting in, um, bisexual behavior."

Jean blinked. "That's incest."

Toby rolled his eyes. "Give me a break! Who's going to get pregnant, here?" Terence sat with his head down and his face covered; Damian glared around the table.

Candace sighed. "Okay, interesting, but irrelevant. Forget about it, boys; most of us girls have done same-sex stuff. Well, maybe not the girls." She swung her gaze to Beth, "Did you do what I told you, yesterday?"

"Yes, Mistress. They're both holding rain checks for a future date," Beth replied.

"Uh huh," Candace looked at Teela and Sally. "Is that true?"

"Yeah," Teela nodded. Sally nodded, too.

Candace's gaze swung back to the Carter boys. "See? No problem."

Lon sighed. "No, Mama, it's different with guys -- especially guys our age. And especially jocks like Terence and me. Reputations get ruined. If this got out at school, their lives would be Hell -- even if the law didn't mix in it."

Candace waved a hand, "It can't be that bad."

"I disagree," Toby argued. "It's NOT bad, in and of itself, but Lon's right -- Terence and Damian would be trashed at school -- and maybe elsewhere. They'd lose a lot of friends and take a lot of crap. It would ruin them, basically. You need to realize how important it is and not go there -- ever -- with anyone outside the group."

"It's not like we have pictures," Candace argued.

"We don't need them," Toby replied. "The accusation is enough -- just like our situation and incest. They'd get fried the same way." Mentioning that he HAD pictures wasn't prudent...

"Whatever!" Candace waved her hand again, angrily. "Can we get back to the girls?"

"In a minute." Beth got up and sat next to Terence, pulling his head onto her shoulder; Terence was crying. Louise sat next to her younger son and held his hand while he glared around. Nobody gave him any crap; Lon threw out his hands when the glare settled on him, "It's cool, Man." Toby nodded; so did Rick.

"More refreshments, I think," Jean said, bouncing up.

Teela followed Jean into the kitchen. "How bad is all this?"

"The boys?" Jean asked.

"No, us. Sally and I."

"It would be nice if you weren't loose cannons. Lon and Rick, well, weren't thinking. On the other hand, we couldn't expect to monopolize them into their thirties..." Jean sighed, fishing a bag of cookies from a cupboard.

"How do we fix it?" Teela asked.

"I can't think of a thing, Dear. We need a handle on you -- and, frankly, Rick isn't enough. The issue that Terence and Damian faces is good for boys, but the taboos aren't as forceful for girls..."

"Meaning that if you took pictures of me and Sally, umm..."

"Right," Jean agreed. "It would be embarrassing to you, but not serious enough, probably."

"Well, it's a start, I bet. I'd be willing..." Teela offered.

Jean smiled. "It's something to think about, Dear. Shall we?" She led the younger woman back to the living room.

Things had settled down somewhat. Terence wasn't crying any more -- something unexpected in a guy so large and generally forbidding. Lon and Sally were whispering to each other -- but the subject was anybody's guess. Candace had throttled her impatience and Damian had throttled his anger; everyone else had apparently calmed down, too.

Jean restarted things with, "Obviously, the situation is a bit tense -- maybe for no reason. If we're all ready..." She glanced around; nobody demurred, and Candace waved for her to continue. "So, what do you think about what you've been made aware of? Is it a problem?"

Teela took the question first, replying thoughtfully, "Thus far, it hasn't been a problem. Maybe I should be grateful, even..."

"Do you have, um, moral issues with what we've been doing?" Jean pressed.

"You mean do I feel compelled to run out and tell someone about it so they'll stop it for your own good?" Teela raised her eyebrows, then snickered. "Hell, no. The legal thing is arbitrary -- the guys were obviously MORE than ready. Nobody has been exploiting anyone; nobody here is NEAR twelve..."

Jean swung her attention to Sally, "And you?"

"Teela's right," Sally declared. "If anything, the fact that you all got together has benefited Lon -- and me, for that matter. And the only wrongs done have been against legal fictions..."

" ... Which are bullshit, anyway." Teela interjected.

"That said," Candace took up the lead, "are you planning on joining us?"

Teela flicked a glance at Rick. "That's ... not clear. Maybe. In some limited way. We have a relationship..."

"That's been frowned upon, to date," Jean muttered, "but there were other factors involved." Clearly, there was a sore spot there...

Candace shifted her attention to Sally. "And you?"

Calm green eyes engaged hers. "That's up to Lon."

"Totally?" Candace arched an eyebrow.

"Totally."

"How totally?"

"Mama..." Lon attempted to intercede.

"Totally, like Beth," Sally insisted.

"Mama..." Lon tried again.

Candace ignored him. "Do you have any idea what kind of control I have over Beth?"

"Some," Sally replied. "I know that you dictate who and how, more or less..."

"And punishments? Discipline? Are you aware of that part of it?" Candace demanded.

"Yes."

"And?"

"It's up to Lon."

"You know that Dominants can be capricious, right?" Candace asked. She settled back in her seat, assuming a feral smile. "Beth, Honey, I left my purse in the car. Would you get it for me?"

"Yes, Mistress." Beth got up and headed for the door.

"Oh, and Beth?" Candace stopped her.

"Yes, Mistress?"

"Do it naked."

"Yes, Mistress." Beth started climbing out of her clothing, apparently unconcerned that it was broad daylight outside. Candace quirked an eyebrow at Sally.

"Mama! You do NOT own Sally, and you do NOT get to test her!" Lon erupted.

"You do," Candace shrugged. "How hard have you tested her? Do you know how far she will go?"

"What about you?" Lon challenged. "Do YOU know how far Beth will go? Why do you want me to test her to Beth's standard, anyway? Is that fair? Beth has been doing this stuff for a while..."

Meanwhile, Beth was climbing out of her panties and heading for the door. "Suit yourself," Candace shrugged. "I just thought that it might be instructive to discover whether she was a submissive or only THOUGHT she was..."

Lon turned his attention to Sally, who was watching him, poker-faced, apparently totally calm. Lon knew what was going to happen; Sally was telling him, clearly. Sally had all of the coiled readiness of a bird dog told to sit and waiting to be released to fetch. "Stop Beth at the door, Mama. Sally, go help her."

Sally was up like a shot -- and did everything but stick her tongue out at Candace while she got out of her clothing. When she joined Beth at the door, Candace waved a hand, "Go!" Sally waited only long enough to get Lon's nod and followed Beth outside.

The two women raced to Candace's car -- only to discover that it was locked. "I figured this was too easy, Sweetie -- we've been had! Let's go back..." Beth only went back as far as the porch, however, calling through the screen, "Mistress? Your car is locked."

"Oh, so it is!" Candace's eyelids drooped. "Go out and wait beside it and I'll unlock it from here."

"Yes, Mistress." Beth turned around and headed back to the car, not bothering to rush. Sally followed. Beth said conversationally, "Just letting us dash outside was too easy; Mistress wants us to stew in our own juices, worrying about when we'll get seen..." Sally nodded; this was as humiliating as Hell -- she couldn't help looking everywhere for startled witnesses -- but it wasn't actively dangerous...

Inside, Candace hadn't moved. "Mama!" Lon growled.

"Oh, all right!" Indolently, Candace rose and went to the screen door, Lon following. Outside, each of the women was outside a back door of the car in mirror-image poses; Sally wasn't settling for half-measures -- she was duplicating Beth move for move. "She's really very nice looking," Candace mused for Lon's benefit, then directed, "Girls, hang onto the door handles, but turn around and put your asses against the front doors."

"You wait," Beth hissed under her breath. "Candace doesn't own YOU! Don't let her!" Sally stopped dead and resumed her earlier position while Beth followed instructions.

Candace turned to Lon, "Sally seems ... bashful."

Lon shook his head. "I don't think you get it. Sally! Go ahead!" Instantly, Sally changed position. Lon smirked at his mother. "Okay, enough is enough."

"Fine." Candace clicked the remote and the door locks popped. "Hurry along, now!" Both women open their respective car doors, but Beth did the retrieval, then the pair headed back to the house. As they reached the porch, Candace directed, "Oh! Lock the doors, please!" Beth stopped dead, turned and headed back; Sally, now clear on what was going on, awaited Lon's nod before turning around herself. A car went by on the street, slowing perceptively; the women continued on their errand, apparently unconcerned. Candace and Lon returned to their chairs; Beth delivered the purse, and she and Sally resumed their seats, nude.

"Was this absolutely necessary?" Jean grated. "I thought we were planning on exhibiting some decorum..."

"It was instructive," Candace replied. "I wanted to know if, when we figure out just how it is we're going to protect ourselves, here, Sally would do as she was told. Frankly, I'm impressed..." She turned to Sally, "Besides, is there a male at the table who hasn't seen you nude?"

"Yes," Sally replied. "Toby."

"Oh, sorry," Candace replied indifferently, "Wait until you see HIM!" Toby colored, but said nothing.

"You can dress," Lon said, abruptly realizing that he could deliver that directive.

Sally cocked her head, "Sweetheart, does that mean you want me to, or it's up to me?"

"Oh, she's good!" Beth chuckled.

Lon blinked, flustered. Then he thought about it for a moment, very carefully. "I, uh, offered you the option."

"Then may I remain as I am?" Sally replied. "We've already descended to this level -- and Beth remains nude. Besides, I think it kind of sorts things out, as far as roles are concerned, don't you?" She flicked a glance at Candace.

Lon tossed back his hair. "Guess you're right," he observed. "Do as you like -- as far as clothing is concerned. Until I decide otherwise." Had he covered all of the bases?

"Yes, Sweetheart." Butter wouldn't melt in Sally's mouth. Beth suppressed a snicker; Sally was very clearly sticking it to Candace...

"Okay! Moving right along..." Candace attempted to ignore the dig. Turning to her son, she asked, "Since it is TOTALLY up to you..."

Lon had plenty of time to prepare for this. "She will, uh, participate, um, as I direct her to. I don't figure that's full membership. For instance, she's under no obligation to have sex of any type with anyone -- unless I tell her to."

"Sounds sort of like what Candace has with Ma," Toby observed.

"Yeah, well, the difference is that she isn't allowed to operate independently AT ALL," Lon replied. "She won't be doing any playing I haven't approved..."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.