The Pact: Episode 1 - The Elegant Solution  - Cover

The Pact: Episode 1 - The Elegant Solution

Copyright© 2009 by Thinking Horndog

Chapter 47

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 47 - In the summer between their Junior and Senior years of high school three young men make a pact to handle their sexual supply problems by seducing each other's mothers. That's just the start...

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Enema   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   BBW   Slow  

"That's Pa's truck," Terence pointed it out.

"Okay, we'll roll by and park down the block," Lon said. "Then we can get Rick and Teela in on things, too." He went on past two buildings and parked. Rick pulled in behind him, and at Lon's wave, everybody got out. "Terence says that's his dad's truck," Lon said, pointing it out to Rick and Teela.

"So he's here, then?" Rick asked.

"Yeah," Terence nodded. "Gotta be."

"Okay, well, he probably shouldn't see you," Rick murmured, "although he won't know the rest of us. Hang back, but tell us what we need to know."

"Okay," Terence grunted. "I guess the first thing is that Pa don't do nine to five. He's in construction; usually, he gets to the job site at, like, seven-thirty, and they wait for the materials to arrive, then they work until they run out. Theoretically, shit arrives just in time, but lots of times it doesn't, so they go home early. Sometimes, Pa goes from one site to another, and can work maybe twelve hours a day -- but lately, things have been slow, so this is all he's got. I think it's the outfit he's workin' for, not the amount of jobs..."

"So he could pop out at noon?" Rick asked.

"Or deliveries could be behind and he'd not even get to start," Terence nodded. "If shit gets behind, he might have to do the weekend; it ain't strange for him to do seven days a week when shit gets behind schedule."

Lon nodded. "Let's hope things break before the summer is over."

"They probably will," Terence admitted. "Chicks come by in summer wearin' not a lot; he talks about that. Winter, he's outdoors, and folk with sense are in." He sighed. "Pa had a thing going with the secretary at the office, I'm pretty sure, for a while -- he kept finding excuses to go over there. He ain't said nothin' about her for a while, so I figure it's over..."

Teela picked that moment to pass the word, "I, uh, might not be able to be more than, uh, eye-candy..." She flicked a glance at Rick.

Everybody got it. Lon scowled, and Sally looked pensive. Terence nodded, just as happy that she wouldn't be in on any entrapment.

They kept an eye on things for twenty minutes or so before workers started exiting the building. "That's Pa," Terence grunted, pointing out a muscular black man in a muscle shirt, striding toward the pickup.

"Guess we'd better follow," Lon observed. "You guys can go, I guess, now that you know what we're looking for..." Rick nodded, and he and Teela headed for Teela's, while Lon pulled out some distance behind Fred's battered pickup.

They didn't go far; there was a bar about six blocks away, and Fred pulled into the parking lot and got out, throwing on a long-sleeve shirt over his sweaty muscle shirt and rolling up the sleeves.

"Well, we can't follow him in there," Lon grunted.

"Yeah, no shit," Terence agreed.

"What if he's meeting someone in there?" Sally asked.

"He won't be fucking here," Terence answered.

"True, but if he makes a date, we won't know it," Lon pointed out. "I'll call Mama," he added, picking up his cell phone.


"He's in a bar, Mama," Lon related after Candace picked up. "We won't know what's up, obviously."

"Strip bar, regular drinking place -- what is it?" Candace asked.

"Regular place, I think," Lon replied. "Rico's, on seventeenth."

"I've been in there," Candace agreed. "It can be a pick-up place, but not at this time of day. If he stays until we get done shopping, we'll send someone in; if not, it won't be a problem."

"Okay," Lon hung up and relayed to the others, "If he hangs out for a long time, they'll send somebody in to see if he's hitting on anyone -- but until then, it's up to us..." He hauled Sally over next to him and started nuzzling her neck; as for Terence, well, he could get his own...

Inside, Fred was trying hard to rise above temptation. Yesterday had been more than mildly successful, and nothing reinforces a behavior like success ... It was a lot later already, though, and while he might arrive at the adult video store in prime-time, he'd be late getting home; besides, he made it a rule to rotate his targets, and the other two were even more distant, not to mention not as certain to be entertaining. No, better to have a few beers and go home to that dumb cunt he'd married, then ended up raising somebody else's kid by...

Forty-five minutes later, he came wandering out the door and got into his truck, ending a miserable time for Terence as Lon and Sally had to stop making out to follow him. Fifteen minutes later, they pulled up in front of Terence's house, and the surveillance was over for the evening; Terence got out and circled around back to talk to his mother in the kitchen. "Jus' drinking, probably," he related grumpily.

"What's the matter, Boy?" Louise asked.

"Lon and Sally was making out while we waited. That sucked."

Damian chuckled. "Guess we'll have to try to bring our own entertainment..."

"You boys go out together, you won't need any," Louise pointed out.

"Yeah, well, shit gets pretty boring..." Terence observed.

"Guess you'll have to come up with something, then," Louise murmured, and left it at that. She was pretty sure that recent events had killed the boys' little experiment, but you never knew...

Terence knew, though. He wasn't planning to get caught messing around with Damian any time soon; he'd wait and get some pussy -- or beat off. Fuck it.


"Drag him in here!" Poppa Pendergast yelled out the front door.

"Oh, fuck!" Teela wailed. This couldn't be good...

But Poppa got a look at Rick and didn't go off on him or anything... "So, Boy, how you holdin' up?" he asked.

"Sir?"

"She's a handful ain't she? Her momma was." Frank's eyes twinkled.

"Yes, she is, Sir," Rick agreed.

"Siddown, we probably oughta talk." Frank waved at the couch. Rick did so, gingerly. Frank sucked his teeth. "Do I ask if it's serious?"

"I think so!" Rick replied.

"Poppa!" Teela ranted.

"Lookit, I HAD ta ask!" Frank grinned. "I hear you handle her shit pretty well," he added.

"Well..." Rick didn't know what to say, exactly.

"It's all right -- I know how she is. Spicy, more than anything else."

Rick nodded cautiously; he had no idea where all this was going.

Frank turned to Teela. "Why don't you go start some supper? We need ta do man talk, here."

"Poppa..."

"Relax. I ain't running him off ... Go on, git!" Frank waved her off. Teela shrugged helplessly and left Rick in her father's clutches.

Frank watched her leave, then, "Okay, ya can call a spade a spade, now. She says you got this magic touch an' can keep her from bouncin' off the walls. Is it that easy, or is there more to it than that?"

Rick looked perplexed. "Well, it isn't THAT easy..."

"If you're dribblin' her and keepin' her from bouncin' off the walls like a superball, you're probably doin' okay," Frank observed. "Is it tough? Too tough?"

"Well, no -- why?"

"I just wanna know in case I hafta pick up the pieces. She tends to run to quick and noisy, but that don't mean she can handle it."

"Oh." If he meant what Rick THOUGHT he meant, he was worried that Rick was going to dump Teela in the near future... "I think we're doing okay."

"Good," Frank nodded. "Sex been okay? If you need a place, use her room; I'd rather that than to have ta pick you two up at the police station."

Rick rocked again. "Okay. I think we're fine..."

Frank nodded. "Once her mama got goin' she was hard to keep up with -- you know? A man can only shoot so much juice..."

"Oh." Rick looked stricken.

"That a problem?" Frank cocked his head.

"No, I've got plenty -- but I'm not superman."

"Nobody is, Stud," Frank chuckled. "Any woman can outlast any man on any given day."

"She said her mother was ... loose..." Rick said carefully.

"There's loose and there's loose," Frank allowed. "I might have overstated it here a while back. But, yeah, I wasn't always her only supplier. On the other hand, I always knew what was goin' on and she was always there for me." His eyes grew distant. "Teela might not take after her mother; her wings is kinda clipped. But then, her mama was ... moody."

"I don't know if I can handle being..."

"Screwed around on? Cuckolded? Hung with horns?" Frank chuckled. "Why, Boy? Worried you ain't a man?"

Rick ducked his head. "Maybe."

"Things been okay so far?" Frank asked. "Her Mama tried -- well, everything, jus' about. But I never seemed to have a problem gettin' her off, even after big nigger dicks." He cocked his head. "How big is it? Four inches?"

"Over six, I figure..." Rick replied.

"Usin' a ruler?" Frank eyed him over his bifocals.

"Yeah. Almost seven."

"Hold your head up, then, Boy! You be bigger'n me!" Frank laughed. "I'd stop worryin' about THAT!"

"How bad is the, uh, fooling around?" Rick asked.

"You keep her wet once a day, I figure you're good to go. I couldn't keep up, 'cause I was working an' takin' care of her. Her mama wasn't cut out for motherhood. That's somethin' you might end up worryin' about."

"What if I let her?"

Frank rubbed at his face. "I'd let her, rather than makin' her lie about it. Be up-front -- be there, if possible. Don't push her -- no need to rush things -- but don't chop her off, either. Remember, you got more goin' for ya than the other guy does; chances are, she'll climb up offa his an' come lookin' for yours..."

"Uh, anything else?"

"Don't make her crash, Boy. And if you gotta, warn me, okay? I won't want her ta be alone..."

"Okay." Rick rubbed his forehead.

"What're ya doin' tonight?" Frank asked.

"Not much -- I just brought her home. We're going out tomorrow for several hours..."

"Stay to dinner, then," Frank pressed. "Take her upstairs and leave her freshly fucked. I hear your mama knows about all this..."

"Yeah."

"She'll understand if ya miss supper. Call her."

"Okay." Rick fished out his phone; Frank got up and headed for the kitchen.

"You're feedin' three," Frank announced on entering the kitchen -- then he changed the subject without preamble. "He don't think he's got enough dick to hold ya."

Teela covered her face. "Poppa! Do we HAVE to discuss this?"

"I don't," Frank replied, "but you two do. From the sound of things, he's got plenty -- so what's up? Howcum he's all worried about it?"

"He has friends -- and they're all bigger, apparently," Teela related.

"What's that got to do with you?" Frank gave her the gimlet eye.

"Nothing. Nothing at all."

"He needs ta know that. Y'all can't move on ta other shit until the two of ya are tight -- secure. Otherwise, shit happens. You got to cover both ends -- he needs to know that sex ain't all there is to it -- but if it was, he'd be golden there, too!" Frank advised. "How many times have you two..."

"Not enough."

"Fix it. Take him upstairs after supper. I'll turn up the TV or go out or something."

"Uh..." What did you say in a case like this? "Thanks, Poppa."


"Mom?" Rick said into the phone, "I'm doing dinner at Teela's."

Jean suddenly realized that she hadn't given her son a thought since they started out to shop for surveillance gear. Dinner hadn't surfaced as a subject, either. "All right, Dear. Have a good time..." She hung up the phone and turned to Toby, "We should think about dinner."

Toby shrugged, "Okay." Candace and Beth both went poker-faced; Jean wasn't including either of them. Toby missed the whole thing; he was very busy trying to balance expense and functionality in video cameras. A new -- and expensive -- still camera and lenses had already been selected, and Candace had indicated that the budget bucket wasn't bottomless -- and binoculars were still on the list... "This one, I think."

Irritation with Jean impelled Candace to be balky, "Why?"

Toby launched into a recitation of features and benefits that made her wish she hadn't bothered. "Okay, okay! Let's get on with it! Your girlfriend wants dinner!"

Toby frowned. "What?" Beth snickered. Toby opened his mouth to recommend a fast food place nearby, but shut it, wisely. Something was up... "What am I missing here?"

"I was thinking aloud, I guess," Jean admitted. "Rick is having dinner at Teela's..."

"Oh." Undoubtedly, Rick wasn't JUST having dinner -- and Jean was having the same thoughts. And Candace was looking grouchy because ... Because Rick was busy, and Jean was trying to take him out of the equation, and that left Terence and Damian... 'There's only so much of me to go around, ' Toby sighed to himself. How could he do this? The thought of trying to handle them both simultaneously flashed through his head -- and both of them flashed a grimace. He HAD to be projecting ... If he WAS capable of controlling the situation, how much effort would it be?

"I'm gonna have to get ready for work, soon," Beth announced in an effort to edit herself out of the equation -- but that only made things worse...

Toby turned to Jean and deployed what he hoped was the force of his will, "That was kind of selfish, wasn't it?"

Jean wilted. "Well, maybe..."

"Candace is footing the bill for all this..."

"Okay, okay!" Jean conceded.

Toby softened things by rubbing her back. "We're about done here. We can pick up the binocs and stop somewhere decent for a quick bite before going back to your place." With any luck, by the time dinner was over, he would have both Jean and Candace in a cooperative mood...

Beth watched this from the outside, admiring her son's diplomatic talents -- or whatever they were. Yeah, he had a chunk of his father in him...

Dinner ended up being at a franchise Italian restaurant; from there, they all went back to Jean's. But Candace and Beth left fairly quickly, Candace firmly under the impression that she was going to see Toby at some point the next day...

Fifteen minutes later, Jean was rising and falling on Toby's erection. "Toby," she gasped, "I don't see why you have to..."

"For the same reason you do, Sweetheart. It's not fair to Candace to make her do Damian and Terence -- you KNOW how conflicted she is over Damian!"

"Well, the others..."

" ... Have girlfriends their own age, who aren't really group members. You were there; you know it's different."

"It shouldn't be," Jean pouted. "Why can't I have you like they have them?"

Anger flashed through him. "Stop. Now!"

"Yes, Toby." Jean shut down immediately.

Toby eyed her, wondering if it was the arousal triggering an increase in his powers of suggestion, or he was just deluding himself. "Let's have a really good time..."

Jean bit her lip and her eyes went vacant -- and the ride just got incredible! The more she got excited, the more he got excited -- and the thing spiraled up and up...

"AAAIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!" Jean screamed at the top of her lungs, grinding herself against Toby's crotch. Toby, totally in synch with her, blasted gout after gout of his seed into her vagina, arching himself to push deeper into her from below.

Uncharacteristically, Jean crashed after that tumultuous orgasm -- but Toby congratulated himself for that, too, as he let himself out.


"C'mon, let's go to my room," Teela coaxed after a dinner of chicken cutlets and salad.

"What about your dad?" Rick asked.

"He'll be fine." In fact, Frank grinned as Teela dragged her new boyfriend past him and headed upstairs; a little sex wouldn't hurt either of them. If the relationship panned out, it would help -- and if it didn't, at least that dimension would be familiar ... Frank had seen the growing urgency in Teela and had worried that she might get into girls -- that big piece she was always hanging out with, for instance. Frank had never mentioned it to his daughter, and he'd tried not to let word or deed slip -- but he would have fucked Sally in a heartbeat! Being around a while changed your tastes in women; some might say that it made you less picky, but Frank knew better -- it was a shift from pure appearance to practical matters and the woman's ability to address them properly. Experience taught you that really hot-looking pussy tended not to live up to it's advertising -- and it cost you an arm and a leg, to boot! Big Sally didn't have a swelled head or a sorry-assed personality, she apparently knew the value of a buck, and she looked to be able to fuck all night, eight months pregnant! Too bad he was two decades too old for her...

Pretty soon, noises started drifting to Frank's ears -- noises that hadn't been made in this house in a while. Teela's mama had been noisy, and apparently she was a chip off the old block where THAT was concerned, at least! Young Rick must be doing okay, from the sound of things ... Very quickly, it got to be too much; Frank got up and headed out to go get a beer.


"Easy, Baby!" Teela was riding Rick, hanging onto the headboard of her four-poster -- and Rick was seriously concerned that the bed might not hold up!

"So good ... Gimmee! Please! Ogod! Yes! Ogod! Gimmee! GIMMEEEEE!!!" Teela's eyes rolled up and she started shaking like a leaf; Rick took over from below, steadying her while maintaining the pace and intensity. Teela dropped forward and started sucking on Rick's neck, murmuring, "So good ... So good..."

"Let me roll you over," Rick huffed.

"Okay." The pair picked a direction and rolled such that Rick was on top -- somehow managing not to disconnect. Teela got her knees up, but Rick pushed them to her shoulders -- and then the pounding began!

Teela's eyes popped; she hadn't been taking it easy, by any means -- but Rick DEFINITELY bumped things up a notch! Rick went at it like he was riding a thoroughbred, holding her legs pressed against her shoulders and pounding away, his face intent on hers while his cock pistoned into her and his pubic bone slammed hers at a rate that exceeded twice a second, delivering shock after shock to her erect, sensitive clit. The ride got wild fast; Teela instinctively worked at rolling up her pelvis to present even more of her crotch to his pounding attack, surrendering to his urgency and using it to pursue the delirious pleasure that only Rick could bring her. Teela liked it hard, rough, wild -- and MAN, could Rick deliver! Trip-hammer impacts delivered wave after wave of pleasure, until they began to run together and build to something else... "Ogod! Ogod! Fuck! FUUUUCK!" Teela wailed as another massive discharge of pleasure raced through her nervous system.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.