The Pact: Episode 1 - The Elegant Solution  - Cover

The Pact: Episode 1 - The Elegant Solution

Copyright© 2009 by Thinking Horndog

Chapter 48

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 48 - In the summer between their Junior and Senior years of high school three young men make a pact to handle their sexual supply problems by seducing each other's mothers. That's just the start...

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Enema   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   BBW   Slow  

Fred didn't come out of Alonzo's for over an hour -- and Beth spent a good deal of that time on the phone to Louise. "This would be great if we could get it on tape," Louise opined, "but he's not gonna hold still for that. I'm amazed that you managed to see it."

"Me, too," Beth agreed, "but then this place is a hole. I asked if they taped, and was told they're not set up for it -- and if someone tried and got caught, heads would roll. The owner apparently wants to keep the place a viable location for this kind of thing -- and collecting evidence for local law enforcement isn't smart."

"Too bad -- that would be a LOT better than just catching him with an underage girl!" Louise laughed.

"Well, we can always hope..." Beth replied. At that point, everyone was in convoy home; Fred was unwittingly leading first Beth and then Rick and Teela back to town. "Better brief your boys -- aren't they on watch tomorrow?"

"Yeah, now that you mention it. I don't know whether they'll be upset or relieved," Louise sighed.

"Probably both," Beth opined, "Especially poor Terence."

Terence and Damian were playing video games in their room -- a change from the last couple of times that Louise had entered it. "Well, we learned a couple of things today," Louise announced. "Your Pa wandered off to Winton this afternoon to visit an adult video store."

"Okay," Damian shrugged.

"He was seen sucking dicks in a peep booth in the back."

"Oh." Terence covered his face.

"I wouldn't worry too much if he starts accusing YOU of shit," Louise pointed out. "He probably goes out of town because he's paranoid about it. Guess I can't blame him. I wouldn't have said anything, but you two are gonna be watching him tomorrow..." Terence grimaced and nodded and that was the end of it; when Fred got home a half-hour later, he kept to himself and so did everyone else...


But Friday held no surprises; The Carter boys had a boring day, waiting for their father to pop out of work at four forty five and stop at the bar for the usual couple of drinks before heading home. Fred had gotten his fill at Alonzo's -- and maybe even overdosed a bit; he always spent a while in guilt and fear after a binge...


Toby went to see Candace on Friday -- ostensibly to teach her how to use the video equipment, which required that they meet the Carters boys -- which was the only relief from their boredom that Terence and Damian got.

But Toby had another purpose -- hauling Candace's ashes for her -- something more or less promised since the shopping trip...

"I always wonder when you're going to grow fangs," Candace remarked as they moved on to foreplay upon their return to her house. "But then, it seems like everyone does, these days..."

Toby grinned. "You mean Damian."

"Yes," Candace mused a moment, then, "Honey, I just can't do the white ho' thing..."

"What bothers you most about it?" Toby asked, while cupping a breast. They were both nude; Candace was slowly jacking his erection.

"It's probably sorry-assed of me," Candace replied, "but it's the race thing. The other -- well, I'm getting used to it."

Toby mouthed a nipple for a moment, erecting it. He liked breasts; if there was a downside to Jean it was her limitations in that area. "The worst part of that would be public -- and he can't do that. He won't be introducing you to his friends from the 'hood as his white bitch." He started running three fingers along Candace's vulva to open her up and lubricate her.

"He won't?" Candace replied. "Are you sure? I'm not sure he's aware of that limitation, Hon." She pulled his head against her breast. "You can chew a little. Jean's kinda short in the tit department, huh?"

"Yeah," Toby agreed, applying himself to the nipple for a moment. "I'll survive, though."

"You shouldn't have to do without," Candace argued. "I know that Jean is still trying to monopolize you. As it is, you're missing out on the big ones -- largely because the only ones we have available are your mother's -- and maybe Sally's."

Toby rose to Jean's defense, "Jean's been good. She's spreading it around..."

"Only as much as she has to," Candace retorted. "This," she added, jacking him, "is too good for her to be allowed to hoard it."

"That's between us," Toby replied. "As for the breast supply, I don't see me playing with Ma's -- and I don't see Lon telling Sally she should hold still for it, either."

"What do you think of Lon and Rick collecting girlfriends?" Candace asked, squirming. "Yeah, there..." she gasped as her body interrupted things -- Toby had her clitty under his fingers...

"I'm tempted to complain, but I'm not losing by it..." Toby replied. "It seems like they were just impatient, and could have waited a couple of weeks and been all set -- but on the other hand, I think it was their confidence that got them the girls -- and they wouldn't have had that without the experience."

"I think you're right, but the girls could be a problem," Candace worried, "Especially Teela."

"That will sort itself out," Toby replied confidently; it was time to move on to other things. Candace was wet and grunting and rolling her hips. "Ready?" he asked.

"Yesss! Now, Honey! Poke me with that thing!" Toby was a wonder; Candace had dreamed about Rick, but Toby had him eclipsed! Oh, sure, Rick had the looks -- but Toby had the cock, and Toby had the brains, and Toby had ... something else ... He wasn't using it on her right now, but when he wanted to ... Hell, his cock was enough! Candace had chased younger and younger men for a reason -- she was looking for guys who could satisfy her, preferably several times! Younger guys had the stamina -- and the younger, the better, in her experience -- but she was aware that if she dipped below the current age group, cock sizes might actually shrink -- not something she was looking for. She was aware from her experiences with the dating pool that the boys in the group were all gifted, a fact that she considered to be extremely fortunate; she didn't know how she would handle some kid with a five-incher.

Toby climbed between Candace's widespread legs, braced his hands on her shoulders, and slid his length home in her. Pussy DID differ, he reflected; Candace's was looser, but had a grainier texture than Jean's. It actually provided a bit more sensation, maybe...

"Ooogh! Ride Mama home!" Gawd, that was a nice cock! Toby settled in and became a fucking machine, ironing Candace's twat with his length and girth -- and it was Heavenly! Candace generally liked to be on top, but Toby was mashing her clitty on every stroke and it was all just FINE! And when he hunched himself a bit to suck in a nipple, he lit the afterburner on her first orgasm of the afternoon. "Aaaa, Baby! Suck me! Fuck me! Make me CUUUUMMMM!!!!!" She went cherry red and started bucking; Toby could feel the clasp of her vagina as it milked him -- but he wasn't ready yet; he merely continued to stroke, maintaining the rhythm that had brought Candace to climax...

Fifteen minutes and three climaxes later, though, Toby was beginning to tire. A cum hung there, before him, but he was deliberately avoiding it, riding the wave just below the crest. "Why don't you ride on top for a while?" he grunted.

"Oh! Sure, Honey! No problem!" Candace let him withdraw and flop onto his back, then settled on him in one of her favorite positions -- cowgirl. "Ummm! That's it! Let Mama feed herself that pole! You've done enough!" Frankly, she was a little worried that she hadn't managed to get an orgasm out of him yet -- had Jean drained him dry earlier in the day, or something? Was she that undesirable? "Are you okay, Honey?"

"Oh, yeah," Toby grinned. "It's great! I was just controlling it, that's all..."

Candace shook her head in wonder; controlling his orgasms? At seventeen? The boy was a wonder ... This particular ride was already legendary, as far as Candace was concerned; she was going to go all out to make sure Jean didn't hog him any more. It just wasn't fair -- Toby needed to be out there, making a whole harem happy ... She plunged up and down on his stiff shaft, while he cupped her tits, mauling the nipples with his fingers.

Toby sensed the consequences of the shift in control; he would cum, soon, unless things changed. It was time to conduct his experiment... "So, tell me about Damian."

"Wh -- what about him?" Candace puffed.

Toby was carefully not being adversarial; he wanted to be low-key and determine if mere suggestion worked... "What does he want from you?"

"Things," she puffed. "He's very ... controlling."

"That's very different for you," Toby observed. "How is it?"

"I hate it," Candace replied. "Well, sort of. Maybe I don't..."

The walls were down; Candace was being totally honest. It was something that others would not be able to accomplish, Toby was certain. "So does he push you? Has he made demands?"

"Every time," Candace gasped. "Next time..." she shuddered.

"Tell me," Toby murmured.

"Next time we're in public, I have to go to him and fluff him, then beg to take his cock up my ass. And then I have to clean it..."

Toby watched the woman critically. There was NO WAY she would have told anyone else this bit -- and the ride got wetter and slipperier while she talked about it. Still, he could see the struggle in her -- but it wasn't against him. It was all about whether she could declare herself that brazenly to the smooth-talking black.

Toby was impressed in that Damian was doing this on will alone; obviously, he didn't have Toby's special powers (something which only Toby had any certainty of), but did it all based upon confidence and macho. "That would be pretty slutty, wouldn't it?"

"Yes." Candace actually blushed -- and Toby FELT a mini-orgasm flicker through her as her pussy twitched and her eyes popped. Undoubtedly, he was reinforcing Damian's control. Maybe he had instilled it in the first place...

"Well, it won't hurt you," Toby observed. THAT would have caused Candace to bridle, under normal circumstances. "Maybe you ought to let your inner slut out for a walk -- have Damian and a couple of us other guys go at you, round-robin. Pull a train ... Invite the football team..."

"AWWWWWWWW!!!!!" Candace's eyes rolled up -- but she went insane on his cock, posting like a jockey at the Kentucky Derby, her ass almost a blur as it flashed up and down. Toby couldn't possibly control himself; he locked up, rigid, then exploded inside Candace's rapidly cycling tunnel. Candace, cherry-red from her hairline to the tips of her breasts, stopped dead, her vulva smashed against Toby's pubic bone, croaking incoherently while her vagina rippled and pulsed. Then she collapsed forward onto Toby's chest and went boneless.

Toby chuckled to himself. "I guess you like that idea..."


Candace was thoroughly embarrassed when she arose, but Toby passed it off, "Hey, we had fun. It's what we were here for. I need to jump off, anyway..." Pretty quickly, he managed to break free and prepare to head home, mission accomplished.

Lon came through the door as he was leaving, however, and put a stop to it. "Hey, come downstairs, willya? I need to talk to you about something." Sally followed him through the door, and he led them downstairs to the Rec Room. "Why were you here, anyway?"

"I needed to teach your mother about the cameras and stuff," Toby replied, "and, you know..." He flicked a glance at Sally.

Lon grinned. "He means he gave Mama a lap dance," he amplified. Sally blushed. Turning back to Toby, he got down to business. "Do you think it's going to be necessary for us to run one of the girls under Louise's husband's nose?"

"Too early to tell," Toby shrugged. "And it looks like Fred has other interests. I'm not surprised, really; Louise and I discussed it. But the guy is seriously paranoid where guys are concerned; getting him to do something like that is going to be a LOT harder..."

"I have to tell you I ain't thrilled," Lon groused, flicking a glance at Sally, "especially since Rick told Teela she couldn't do it."

Toby nodded. "Yeah, I get that."

"Sally volunteered, too -- and I KNOW I can pull the plug on that -- but then we don't have anyone..." Lon grunted. Toby nodded. "I mean, what do we need, anyway?"

"Probably a cum shot, I figure," Toby replied.

"I'm gonna hate that," Lon grunted.

"Well, we need penetration, for sure -- then, if we don't get a money shot, we have to get him off..." A light went on in Toby's brain. "Look, I have an idea -- but it's going to take some doing. If it works, though, it'll be a LOT better than just getting pics of him in the sack with Sally!" Rapidly, he sketched out a game plan, finishing with "What do you think? Are you in?"

Lon thought about it, then grinned from ear to ear. "That's twisted, Man! But it's totally cool!"

Toby grinned back. "I think I have a bunch of the stuff we'll need at my house. In fact, I think we should do it there, anyway -- it'll be easier for me to set it all up. It, uh, requires you to do, um, certain things -- me, too, for that matter..."

"Yeah, well, I can hang, if it gets us what we want," Lon grunted. "In fact, I'll probably enjoy it..."

"I think we ought to keep this a secret, though, don't you?" Toby insisted. "Once it's done, Louise will get a kick out of it and Terence and Damian will probably be okay with it -- but beforehand, Terence might flip..."

"Yeah, I hear that," Lon agreed. "Sally, this goes nowhere."

"Yes, Sweetheart." Sally was smiling gently. "It's ... pretty cool, actually."

"Well, nobody gets any advanced warning -- nobody! Understand? Not even Teela!"

"I understand."

"C'mere," Lon directed. "The whole thing makes me horny. You know what I want."

Sally's expression didn't change as she slid off the couch and went to her knees before him and began unbuckling his belt. Lon glanced up, looking proprietary. "What do you think?" He raised himself to facilitate Sally's tugging off his jeans.

Toby nodded, lips pursed. "Nice."

"I didn't think I was interested in the lord and master thing, but Sally has convinced me..." Lon murmured, running his hands through her hair. "Take off your top, Baby -- I don't want you drooling on it. We might go out later." Sally flipped her blouse over her head. "Bra, too -- Toby's seen your jugs. Here, I'll undo it." Sally leaned forward and sucked in Lon's glans while he worked the hooks. "Nice, aren't they?" he asked Toby when she'd freed herself.

"Very," Toby agreed. "I should probably leave you two alone..."

"Yeah, well..." Lon was cupping the back of Sally's head, but she was doing a fine job, as far as Toby could see. "If we do this thing, I'm gonna let some old black guy I don't necessarily like stick his dick in her, you know? I figure that isn't fair to my friends..." Lon wasn't watching Toby as he said this; he was watching Sally. Sally was looking back -- but she wasn't letting it get in the way of her sucking, which didn't falter. Lon glanced up at Toby, "She's fucking amazing, isn't she?"

"I have to agree," Toby nodded. "One in a million. At this rate, I'm gonna have to go upstairs and wake up your Mama."

"That wouldn't hurt her," Lon grunted, "She likes to get more than one pass in." Caressing Sally's hair, he asked, "Are your shorts getting wet?"

"Uhm hum." Sally gurgled around his cock.

"Take 'em off, then." Sally rose to her feet, remaining bent, trying to continue the blowjob while wrestling off her shorts. "Go ahead and finish up," Lon directed. "I think we're gonna change positions, anyway." Glancing up at Toby, he added, "Later, Man."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.